Welcome to the Truly Victorious Forum!
Hey! Welcome to the forum for the Nickelodeon TV Show, Victorious! Victorious is produced and written by Dan Schneider, who also produced the hit show iCarly.

Here at the Truly Victorious forum, you can talk to other fans about your favorite episodes, characters, and even couples! We also have lots of awesome contests for you guys and, the best part, if you win, you get free stuff! Who doesn't love free stuff? Also, we have lots of fun games for you guys to do. And, if you want, you can talk about your favorite music, shows, books, and more! So go ahead and join the forum!

Rules
1) Do not ship or character bash.
2) Do not bully another user.
3) Please try and not curse too often. We allow cursing, but don't do it too often.
4) Please do not advertise your website by giving a link to it a thousand times.
*Disobeying any or all of these rules will result in a warning by an admin/mod. After three warnings, you will be banned from the CBox for 3 days and get a warning on the forum. Thank you.*

People Who May Or May Not Be Important
CIRIA
INSANEBLUEBERRY
LORD KIRA
LOVE
SAMEOLDSTORY
TACOS BABY

Link Us?

Listed At
Victorious Fan Victorious Daily

THE LAYOUTS, GRAPHICS AND MORE FOUND ON THIS SITE WERE CREATED BY THE HARD WORK OF THE FOLLOWING PEOPLE.

INSANEBLUEBERRY
SAMEOLDSTORY
THEMIDNIGHTRAINFALL

Truly Victorious

zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.

Learn More · Sign-up Now
Welcome to Truly Victorious. We hope you enjoy your visit.
You're currently viewing our forum as a guest.
This means you can only see parts of the forum, register to see the whole forum. Also, this includes features of the forum that you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.
Join our Community! Click the register button up there!
If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Information
NewsContestsOther
What do you think about our brand new layout for the forum?! Isn't it amazing? Please vote for you favorite contest entries here! Please do this! We need as many votes as possible! Thanks.

There will be a new contest coming up very soon! After voting finishes on Wednesday, I'll post the thread for the new contest! So exciting!
Coming Soon
Pages: (4) 1 2 [3] 4  ( Go to first unread post )

2x05 Prom Wrecker
InsaneBlueberry
Posted: May 21 2011, 08:27 PM

Rockstar
Group Icon

Group: Super Admins
Member No.: 4

Cat/Sinjin. Just, no. No.No.No. That cannot happen.

Cat is pretty much cute with everyone, except Robbie and Sinjin. She's even good with Trina.

Edit: Sinjin was going to put the chewed meatloaf on his locker along with all of his other chewed food.

--------------------
FanFictionLiveJournalYouTubeTumblr
user posted image
"We are rockets in the sky. We are planets passing by. Up, up, and away. Forget me, go your own way."
Lord Kira
Posted: May 21 2011, 08:29 PM

Band Geek
Group Icon

Member No.: 7

I don't care for Cabbie, mainly because I can't stand Robbie. Thats why I killed him off first thing in my zombie fic. lol

I wanted to slap him when he almost made Cat cry. At prom! What a jerk!

--------------------
user posted image

“In your eyes lies all happiness for this new world.”

InsaneBlueberry
Posted: May 21 2011, 08:32 PM

Rockstar
Group Icon

Robbie is a jerk to Cat, and pretty much only Cat. That's why I really hate Cabbie. I already know Cabbie fans are going to say that he was just being jealous, but the guy almost made her cry! He's upset her more than once before! Ugh. I mean, Robbie is good with Tori, Trina, and Beck, but not Cat.

--------------------
user posted image
"We are rockets in the sky. We are planets passing by. Up, up, and away. Forget me, go your own way."
Ciria
Posted: May 21 2011, 08:33 PM

♥Star♥
Group Icon

Member No.: 15

QUOTE (InsaneBlueberry @ May 21 2011, 10:27 PM)
Cat/Sinjin. Just, no. No.No.No. That cannot happen.

Cat is pretty much cute with everyone, except Robbie and Sinjin. She's even good with Trina.

Edit: Sinjin was going to put the chewed meatloaf on his locker along with all of his other chewed food.

Oh yeah! I forgot about that.

@Lord Kira - LOL.

Robbie was just upset 'cause he thought she was lying - though he could have been slightly nicer. Robbie has shown to not be as careful with Cat as other characters.

--------------------
user posted image
◘ I wanna run, run, runaway.♥
Profile on the Victorious Wiki
InsaneBlueberry
Posted: May 21 2011, 08:42 PM

Rockstar
Group Icon

Robbie is almost never careful around Cat. He just.. ugh. Idk.

And he was annoyed with her for lying, but he should have approached it more calmly because it's Cat.

And Cat is bad at telling the truth. I'm just saying. lol.

--------------------
user posted image
Illyana
Posted: May 21 2011, 08:47 PM

Wannabe

Group: Victorious Fans
Member No.: 93

The episode that got me hooked was Tori the Zombie, and I have found only around four episodes to be up to par with that. I was worrying that Victorious was losing its touch after that wacky thing with Ke$ha. But no. Very pleased. I'm a Cade shipper, but rather liked Tug for Cat. He seemed like a genuinely good dude that Cat didn't find on the street randomly like most of the guys she finds... I mean, she found him at the mall, but bothered to learn stuff about him. You know what I mean. But yeah, much better than mean Robbie :/ I don't hate Robbie, but I hate how he is to Cat.

Jade was great, even if the Southern!Tori voice is starting to get stale. But she was sympathetic and deliciously evil at the same time.

@Insane Blueberry: On Sinjin~ Does that mean he has a special way of chewing? He wasn't chewing food like normal people. Or even abnormal people. o_o
Ciria
Posted: May 21 2011, 08:48 PM

♥Star♥
Group Icon

Member No.: 15

@InsaneBlueberry - True. Cat is sensitive and Robbie isn't towards her.

IKR? Maybe Cat was trying not to hurt Robbie's feelings and tried to tell him like that but Robbie took it the wrong way.

@Illyana - thats probably how I feel about Cabbie. I like Robbie - he just can't be with Cat or he seems insensitive or like a jerk.

--------------------
user posted image
◘ I wanna run, run, runaway.♥
Profile on the Victorious Wiki
InsaneBlueberry
Posted: May 21 2011, 08:53 PM

Rockstar
Group Icon

@Illyana Sinjin is just really really abnormal. He's so abnormal he can't chew food normally.

@Ciria Maybe Cat was trying to not hurt Robbie's feelings. Even I thought she was lying to him at first.

--------------------
user posted image
Illyana
Posted: May 21 2011, 09:02 PM

Wannabe

Group: Victorious Fans
Member No.: 93

@Ciria Does his jerk-o-meter just turn up when he's with Cat? I feel more sorry for him than anything in the moments when they're not together. Or creeped out when he's with Tori. :/ Okay, maybe I like him less than I thought. Sorry, Robbie. Whatcha think about Robbie outside of Cabbie shippery?

@Insane Blueberry Yes. There's Omnomnom, and then there's Sinjinjinjin. It just doesn't make sense. Only Sinjin.
Lord Kira
Posted: May 21 2011, 09:03 PM

Band Geek
Group Icon

Member No.: 7

Why does the show always put Jade down to make Tori look good? It doesn't exactly endear me to Tori at all. It just makes me root for Jade's revenge schemes.

Honestly, no one even cared about ruining her art project.

--------------------
user posted image

“In your eyes lies all happiness for this new world.”

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
zIFBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
Learn More · Register Now

Topic OptionsPages: (4) 1 2 [3] 4  Quick Reply

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.2647 seconds | Archive
Skin created by Farrizx. Find more great skins at the IF Skin Zone.