Welcome to the Truly Victorious Forum!
Hey! Welcome to the forum for the Nickelodeon TV Show, Victorious! Victorious is produced and written by Dan Schneider, who also produced the hit show iCarly.
Here at the Truly Victorious forum, you can talk to other fans about your favorite episodes, characters, and even couples! We also have lots of awesome contests for you guys and, the best part, if you win, you get free stuff! Who doesn't love free stuff? Also, we have lots of fun games for you guys to do. And, if you want, you can talk about your favorite music, shows, books, and more! So go ahead and join the forum!
1) Do not ship or character bash.
2) Do not bully another user.
3) Please try and not curse too often. We allow cursing, but don't do it too often.
4) Please do not advertise your website by giving a link to it a thousand times.
*Disobeying any or all of these rules will result in a warning by an admin/mod. After three warnings, you will be banned from the CBox for 3 days and get a warning on the forum. Thank you.*
People Who May Or May Not Be Important
THE LAYOUTS, GRAPHICS AND MORE FOUND ON THIS SITE WERE CREATED BY THE HARD WORK OF THE FOLLOWING PEOPLE.
What do you think about our brand new layout for the forum?! Isn't it amazing?
Cookies and cookie usage
Using cookies is optional, but strongly recommended. Cookies are used to track topics, showing you which topics have new replies since your last visit and to automatically log you in when you return.
This board will also allow you to remove the long session id's found in the URL's. You can do this by entering your control panel (click the link at the top of the board) and entering the 'Board Settings' section. It is recommended that you enable this feature because you may experience problems if your internet connection shares a proxy and you share a link with another user. If in doubt, choose to hide the session id.Clearing Cookies
You can clear the cookies at any time by clicking on the link found at the bottom of the main board page (the first page you see when returning to the board). If this does not work for you, you may need to remove the cookies manually.Removing Cookies in Internet Explorer for Windows
Removing Cookies in Internet Explorer for Macintosh
- Close all open Internet Explorer Windows
- Click on the 'start' button
- Move up to 'Find' and click on 'Files and Folders'
- When the new window appears, type in the domain name of the board you are using into the 'containing text' field. (If the boards address was 'http://www.invisionboard.com/forums/index.php' you would enter 'invisionboard.com' without the quotes)
- In the 'look in' box, type in C:\Windows\Cookies and press 'Find Now'
- After it has finished searching, highlight all files (click on a file then press CTRL+A) and delete them.
- With Internet Explorer active, choose 'Edit' and then 'Preferences' from the Macintosh menu bar at the top of the screen
- When the preferences panel opens, choose 'Cookies' found in the 'Receiving Files' section.
- When the cookie pane loads, look for the domain name of the board (If the boards address was 'http://www.invisionboard.com/forums/index.php' look for 'invisionboard.com' or 'www.invisionboard.com'
- For each cookie, click on the entry and press the delete button.
Your cookies should now be removed. In some cases you may need to restart your computer for the changes to take effect.
Skin created by Farrizx. Find more great skins at the IF Skin Zone.