Guidelines and About Thunder Road
Welcome to Thunder Road,
This site was dreamed up by some fans who met online, became good friends and wanted to create an informal community where fans can meet and interact. We welcome your input and hope you enjoy your stay.
Our intent is to keep the membership open but to those who truly want to be part of this community for what it is..a place to get away and hang comfortably with respect for members and non-members alike. Like all boards, we know it won't be everyone's cup of tea.
Membership initially is by invitation by Members. Once you reach member status (50 posts), you may invite others that you think would enjoy this type of community. When issuing an invite, please notify us at email@example.com so that we can validate their login quickly.
As a member of this community, you must abide to the following rules and guidelines:
1) Posts that contain the following are NOT permitted:
a) those with profane, threatening, abusive, racist or otherwise offensive language.
b) those with an excessive use of foul language
c) those that threaten another member or non-member's privacy
d) those that contain offensively explicit sexual content
2) We do not support or condone the copying of officially released material. Please do not post links or information which might allow or encourage copying such material.
3) Keep in mind that most of us belong to other boards and without those other boards would not be here. We will not condone the use of posts to publicly criticize other boards or its members. It's not why we are here.
Likewise, we ask that members here show the same respect for this board and its members on other boards.
4) There are separate guidelines for the Trading Forum. Please consult the sticky posted there.
5) 5) Given TR is a private community of friends, there is a certain implied trust amongst our members that makes TR the type of board it is. Sharing of passwords/accounts is strictly prohibited. Those found doing so risk suspension or deletion of their account.
6) Sharing of posts of a personal nature (including pictures, names, life stories, etc..) without permission of the poster with non-members is prohibited. Those found doing so risk suspension or deletion of their account.
7) New members: should post an introduction within 10 days.
b) Participate in our forums.
If you have any questions, please feel free to PM a Moderator or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org