Skin copyright to Nitrous X at the IF Skin Zone.

InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.

Learn More · Register for Free
Welcome to The Warriors Three. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Invincible Iron Man #500.1
Atrain
Posted: Jan 27 2011, 10:15 PM

Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Special POINT ONE issue. START READING with this Point One issue. Tony Stark takes his first steps into the future! The Armored Avenger soars to never before seen heights and he's not going alone. Learn what it means to be Iron Man in the 21st Century! This issue sets the stage for the most action packed story in ol' Shellhead's life!

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
Arachnid Avenger
Posted: Jan 28 2011, 08:50 AM

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 5

Nice. I think I'll be picking this one up.

BTW, is it just me or does Pepper look like Linda Hamilton on the cover?
Atrain
Posted: Jan 28 2011, 09:47 AM

Administrator

Member No.: 1

Yea she does a bit.
Razor
Posted: Jan 28 2011, 10:29 AM

Web Ninja

Member No.: 2

I bought issue 500, it was actually a pretty good story that spanned the present Tony working with Peter Parker to figure out what this design that Tony worked out before his brain incident was all about. And a future Tony Stark who is enslaved by The Mandarin while his kids work to save the world from the device.
FlamingSatchel
Posted: Jan 28 2011, 11:00 AM

Group: Members
Member No.: 6

This has been a really good series so far. I will be getting this point one issue along with a few others, damn Marvel for releasing these! tongue.gif They should have just Drawn the line at 2.99!
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options Quick Reply

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1292 seconds | Archive