Create a free forum in seconds.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to The Sports Summit. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Do the Bulls Have Enough to get to the Finals?

Do the Bulls Have Enough to get to the Finals?
Yes [ 4 ]  [80.00%]
No [ 1 ]  [20.00%]
Depends on the bench [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
Total Votes: 5
Guests cannot vote 
piotr11
Posted on Apr 17 2012, 01:07 AM

Bench Warmer

Group: Members
Member No.: 211

Have not been on here for years. Sort of died down. Time to bring this forum back to life. What do you guys think? Will the benchmob be the X factor in the playoffs??
Astro
Posted on Apr 17 2012, 01:56 AM

O RLY?

Member No.: 310

I believe they do. I don't believe they make it though. I'll go with a Heat/Thunder final and the Heat taking the championship.

It mainly depends on the match ups though. I'm probably biased, but if the Bucks make it they could cause problems for any team they face. They're playing much better in the 2nd half of the season and have the scoring power to hang with anyone. A few hot nights and there could be an upset.

If the 76ers hang on, and they're doing their best to try and blow it, then they will be an easy win for their first round opponent.
DStahzz99
Posted on Apr 17 2012, 01:57 PM

The genius inventor of Jalepeño Tang™

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 28

It'll come down to them and the Heat in the Eastern Conference Finals and the Bulls just might pull it off.

The one thing the Bulls have going for them over ever other NBA IMO: they are by far the best coached team in the NBA. They play excellent defense and have a great bench, and most importantly they play as a team.
Raider
Posted on Apr 17 2012, 02:26 PM

Chief Slapaho

Group: Admin
Member No.: 8

I think they definitely do.
piotr11
Posted on Apr 19 2012, 12:11 AM

Bench Warmer

Member No.: 211

True. I mean in a 7 game series, like you guys said best coached team in the league, I think the Bulls have one of the better chances of making the Finals. That being said the fact that the bench is by far the best in the league will make the difference for me. The bench has already beaten Miami on one occasion, and even though it ended with a 2 point Bulls win a month ago, it was not at all a close game. With A HEALTHY, key word, Derrick rose the Bulls are capable of beating anyone. If rip stays as hot as he has been the past few games, then I would even go as far as to say Bulls over Heat in the Conf finals in 5 and over the thunder in 6.
Statalyzer
Posted on Apr 19 2012, 10:44 AM

*The D-Element*

Member No.: 14

The one thing the Bulls have going for them over ever other NBA IMO: they are by far the best coached team in the NBA.

Gregg Popovich might have something to say about that.
Statalyzer
Posted on May 26 2012, 11:32 PM

*The D-Element*

Member No.: 14

Time to bring this forum back to life.

Gonna take more than posting twice and disappearing for that to happen. :P
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0929 seconds | Archive

Active User Color Legend
Administrators | Global Moderators | Moderators | Members

Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com