Red sexyness created by Robb of the IF Skin Zone

Create your own social network with a free forum.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to The Rise Of Nations. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Operation Western Canal
Marcus Cromwell
Posted: Feb 28 2008, 06:50 PM

Private First Class

Group: Members
Member No.: 19

The South African Military is preparing an Operation in the Region of Central America, where they will procede to attack Panama, and secure the Area, along with the Vital Canal.

10,000 Troops, and the Entire Navy is Committed to this Operation.
Kaiser Julius II
Posted: Feb 28 2008, 07:24 PM

Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

The Northern Union demands the South Africans turn back. South Africa should respect its domain just as the Union doesn't invade Africa.

--------------------
user posted image

The Administrator
Hungary
Posted: Feb 28 2008, 09:45 PM

E-1 Private

Member No.: 20

The UHCC agrees, this blatent imperialism cannot be allowed in the modern world.

EDIT: Spelling error. dry.gif

This post has been edited by Hungary on Feb 28 2008, 11:02 PM

--------------------
This place has too many right-wing fucktards. Bye bye.
Kaiser Julius II
Posted: Feb 28 2008, 10:16 PM

Administrator

The Union thanks Hungary for her support. The Union will not allow South African imperialism to enter the western hemisphere.

--------------------
user posted image

The Administrator
Prime Minister Ashford
Posted: Feb 28 2008, 10:18 PM

Sergeant

Member No.: 10

China demands South Africa to turn back.

** Classified **

Chinese South East Navy alonge with 200 specail forces units, leaves for Africa.

China prepares its Armed Forces.

--------------------
British Prime Minister,
Tony Blair
Marcus Cromwell
Posted: Feb 29 2008, 03:02 PM

Private First Class

OOC: Ashford, you do realize that an Attack on me would be DISASTEROUS For you. I would procede to destroy your Ground Troops, and would Missile your Fleet to the bottom of the Seas.
Hungary
Posted: Feb 29 2008, 04:29 PM

E-1 Private

Member No.: 20

QUOTE (Marcus Cromwell @ Feb 29 2008, 03:02 PM)
OOC: Ashford, you do realize that an Attack on me would be DISASTEROUS For you. I would procede to destroy your Ground Troops, and would Missile your Fleet to the bottom of the Seas.

OOC: Too bad he is back by a super power and guy who has friends who also hate imperialism. You would get every nation against you.

--------------------
This place has too many right-wing fucktards. Bye bye.
Prime Minister Ashford
Posted: Feb 29 2008, 05:07 PM

Sergeant

QUOTE (Marcus Cromwell @ Feb 29 2008, 03:02 PM)

ooc: Well, as for economics, trade can easily be replace if i shall go to war with South Africa. Second, I didnít know you hade the naval capabilities or the conventional capabilities to destroy the Chinese navy. Thus, i don't even think you have missiles.. Third, you sent your entire navy to North America, which was stupid to take Panama. Forth, you would be meet by American forces in Panama as well as NATO forces. Finally, I want to see proof or some sites of South Africa owning conventional missiles.

--------------------
British Prime Minister,
Tony Blair
Marcus Cromwell
Posted: Feb 29 2008, 06:25 PM

Private First Class

OOC: Who is the Superpower that is backing him? KKtheGrunt has made NO Statement about American intervention, and as for South African Missiles, its quite funny, because I could just use the Valkiri Missile Launchers.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Valkiri

or the RSA-3 Missile Launchers

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RSA-3

Also, Ashford, unless you want to engage in Illegal Blood Diamonds, I would not EVER Threaten me with Trade Sanctions. I am the Worlds ONLY Exporter of Diamonds, and will continue that. Then as for the Fact that I deployed my entire Navy, yea I did. Also Hungary what happened to "Only a 10,000 Man NATIONAL GAURD". Oh yea, Ashford, congrats, stop trading with me, and you get no more Pebble Bed Nuclear Reactors, or the Ability to Support them because PBMR is controlled by GlobTech, and Thus the South African Government.

Also, I could deploy my SuperLynx's, and end the Thread. I fail to see why everyone is convinced that South Africa is phail, when it is actually better off than Eastern Europe as a Whole.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Westland_Lynx#Naval_variants
Prime Minister Ashford
Posted: Feb 29 2008, 08:01 PM

Sergeant

Valkiri-

Does not have the capability to attack naval vessels. As well as its not used for naval bombardments or to attack navy vessels. It's used to attack Perssonel and soft units..

Description
It is closely based on, but not a copy of, the Soviet BM-21 (Grad). The most significant differences are:

Different rockets (127 mm versus 122 mm).
Improved range and accuracy of rockets.
Smaller, lighter more mobile 4◊4 2-ton truck chassis (the SAMIL).
Could easily be disguised as small canvas covered truck.
It was designed to be a self contained system that could be easily transportable in a C-130 Hercules cargo aircraft.

The standard 127 mm rocket is 2.68 m long and designed for use against personnel or soft skinned targets. The pre-fragmented warhead is designed with a proximity fuze for detonation at a certain height above ground.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RSA-3 Missile Launchers-

And the RSA-3 is an Satilight launcher..

http://www.friends-partners.org/partners/mwade/lvs/rsa3.htm

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quite Frankly, You are not the only daimond produceing country.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Diamond_output2.PNG
http://www.emporia.edu/earthsci/amber/go340/diamond.htm#mine

--------------------
British Prime Minister,
Tony Blair
Marcus Cromwell
Posted: Feb 29 2008, 08:03 PM

Private First Class

OOC: Funny, because you know DeBeers Controlls ALL of those Mines, and DeBeers is a SOUTH AFRICAN COUNTRY. Unless of course, you want those blood Diamonds
Dragooooon!
Posted: Mar 1 2008, 02:19 AM

Raw Recruit

Member No.: 22

QUOTE (Marcus Cromwell @ Feb 29 2008, 08:03 PM)
OOC: Funny, because you know DeBeers Controlls ALL of those Mines, and DeBeers is a SOUTH AFRICAN COUNTRY. Unless of course, you want those blood Diamonds

What will stopping diamond imports do? Make the women sad? Diamonds are shiny rocks, silly capitalist, they have no real value.
Prime Minister Ashford
Posted: Mar 1 2008, 11:06 AM

Sergeant

Chinese Navy a couple of miles from the South Africa coast on stand by.

**Classified**

Specail Forces prepares for dis-pach.

--------------------
British Prime Minister,
Tony Blair
Marcus Cromwell
Posted: Mar 1 2008, 11:48 AM

Private First Class

OOC: What Dragoon? Pretty Little Rocks? Diamonds are VITAL to MANY Industrial Applications. When you pull your head out of your ass you will realize that things are not all as they appear. GG Ashford, I cant wait to put a 7.68mm Round in your FACE.

IC: The South African Military opens fire on the Chinese Fleet. SeaLynx Helos begin their rounds, dropping torpedos, and Mines along the Coast, while Artillery on the Coast opens up. Howitzers, and Machingunes along with Infantry armed with the BR-55, and M5C begin to fire thier "god given son of Wham" machines at the Chinese Special Forces, who coincidentally, dont know the Terrain, or how to fight in a Biosphere like South Africa.
Prime Minister Ashford
Posted: Mar 1 2008, 01:32 PM

Sergeant

QUOTE (Marcus Cromwell @ Mar 1 2008, 11:48 AM)
OOC: What Dragoon? Pretty Little Rocks? Diamonds are VITAL to MANY Industrial Applications. When you pull your head out of your ass you will realize that things are not all as they appear. GG Ashford, I cant wait to put a 7.68mm Round in your FACE.

IC: The South African Military opens fire on the Chinese Fleet. SeaLynx Helos begin their rounds, dropping torpedos, and Mines along the Coast, while Artillery on the Coast opens up. Howitzers, and Machingunes along with Infantry armed with the BR-55, and M5C begin to fire thier "god given son of Wham" machines at the Chinese Special Forces, who coincidentally, dont know the Terrain, or how to fight in a Biosphere like South Africa.

ooc: You know you just declare war on me right? nice knowing you bud.. As well as Am in international waters.. Can't touch me there. As well as, i said my specail forces were " prepreing " And, does Classified mean any thing to you?

IC;
While station out side of South African waters, guns are seen beeing fired in to the ocean. Chinese commanders wonder's what the South Africans are aiming at.

As the Africans have taken the first shoot, we will procced by seconding the declaration on South Africa.

China prepares 210,000 Marines and Army Personnel.

--------------------
British Prime Minister,
Tony Blair
Kaiser Julius II
Posted: Mar 1 2008, 02:56 PM

Administrator

The Union asks that the two sides come to Reykjavik to discuss their differences so we can stop this war and focus on our common goals.

--------------------
user posted image

The Administrator
Prime Minister Ashford
Posted: Mar 2 2008, 01:19 AM

Sergeant

ooc: I guess your right, there is realy no use with rping with ford, he'd probbly godmod the shit out of the war. But i will give it a shot.

IC:
Madagascar-

In the capital city of China (Beijing), Chinese military head quarters have planned precisely on the invasion of Madagascar ( South Africa ). Since Madagascar is home to 5% of the world's plant and animal species, of which more than 80% are endemic to Madagascar, places to hit in Madagascar must not harm the species currently living there on the island. China stress that, An rouge imperialist nation has attacked china with literally no reason to do so. China hopes he international community will side wit her on this mission to dis-ban the rouge imperialist regime in office over the poor people of Africa. The Leader chooses to build an mighty military rather than feed its poor, help its citizens and, make there citizens lifeís worth more.

Majority of Chinese ships have low signatureís, as they can avoid detonating mines across the waters. As well as the fleet deployed to south Africa will be using Mine hunting technology of the21st century to hunt for mines.

While the naval bombardments has started and mines are being sweep, ambivous troops transporters arrive dropping wave after wave of Chinese troops, tanks, weapons, ammunition and, other military vehicles. Other transporters Carrie helo attack aircraft. Majority of the Island nation has been over whelm by Chinese troops.

--------------------
British Prime Minister,
Tony Blair
Prime Minister Ashford
Posted: Mar 2 2008, 01:51 AM

Sergeant

Supply lines are secured on the island nation, an entire bloackade across the island has been formed. 97% of the defence instaltion where targeted by conventional missiles aboards chinese ships. After captureing land, defensive measures where put in place and, bases are begging to be estalish on the island.

--------------------
British Prime Minister,
Tony Blair
Prime Minister Ashford
Posted: Mar 2 2008, 01:56 AM

Sergeant

Messages sent out to attack governments, China prepares to shoot down South African satellites be prepared, if any crash land in your territory.

Anti-Satellites missiles in China are launch at all South African communication satellites orbiting the earth.

--------------------
British Prime Minister,
Tony Blair
Prime Minister Ashford
Posted: Mar 2 2008, 10:31 AM

Sergeant

Resistance was un-expecting low, the Island has been capture.

Troop levels in madagascar reach 130,000 marines and, army personnel.

--------------------
British Prime Minister,
Tony Blair
Marcus Cromwell
Posted: Mar 2 2008, 07:44 PM

Private First Class

OOC: Fucking Godmodd out of the Ass. I demand that Julius read this Horribly Written shit. My Army is MODERN, and has Tanks, and Aircraft that are superior to your J-9s, and Type 95 Tanks, then my SMALL ARMS are more powerful and more reliable than your shitty AK-47s. Even if you have Numbers you would FAIL because of the Fact that it takes 1 Round to kill a man, and all of my Rifles are Designated Marksmen Class, meaning my Infantry all have a 39/40 Hit Ratio on a Target.
Prime Minister Ashford
Posted: Mar 2 2008, 10:11 PM

Sergeant

QUOTE (Marcus Cromwell @ Mar 2 2008, 07:44 PM)
OOC: Fucking Godmodd out of the Ass. I demand that Julius read this Horribly Written shit. My Army is MODERN, and has Tanks, and Aircraft that are superior to your J-9s, and Type 95 Tanks, then my SMALL ARMS are more powerful and more reliable than your shitty AK-47s. Even if you have Numbers you would FAIL because of the Fact that it takes 1 Round to kill a man, and all of my Rifles are Designated Marksmen Class, meaning my Infantry all have a 39/40 Hit Ratio on a Target.

ooc;

1. Your military is shit, i would love to see south africa become a superpower over night. Thus, you didnt once rp or R&D a brand new fighter that could challenge my J's. Cough* that tan you develope would take years, you currently reseach it less than once year and, started production. As well as i have T-99 tanks, upgraded and more power than the abrams it self. As well as it would take you years to modernize your entire Bull shit african military.. As for mines is nearly all modern.

" takes one round to kill one man "

Are you kidding me lad? So, if a gets shot in the leg, he automaticly dies? Bunch of shit mate your pulling out of your ass..

2. What aircraft you have in your bullshiting airforce that could compete on my level? none.. thats right lov, NONE.

ADMIN: Commented out for censorship reasons. Don't do any shit like this ever again Ashford.

So go fuck your self ford.

--------------------
British Prime Minister,
Tony Blair
Kaiser Julius II
Posted: Mar 2 2008, 10:27 PM

Administrator

OOC: Sigh...Another damn suspension...

--------------------
user posted image

The Administrator
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free

Topic Options

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 1.0764 seconds | Archive