Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to The Lost World. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Quick Log In
Quick Log In

Welcome To The Lost World!

Its a role play about survival plain and simple. This site is sort of a mixture between Jurassic Park and Lost. Jurassic Park because of the dinosaurs and stuff, but Lost because they need to try and find a way to survive.

It has been five years since the attack. Not even the U.S. government knew about the plan to make the park. Everything may seem fine at first when the Island is stumbled or crashed upon, but as soon as people start to venture off is when things start to happen. All plans and boats somehow disappear from view, leaving people behind. There is no way of communicating in order to get help since all the animals destroyed everything. And forget cell phones, they will not get any service on the Island.

The question is, how long will you survive?

Protected by Copyscape Web Plagiarism Check

Staff!

News & Updates!

Affiliation
Our Affiliate!

The Lost World

Other Sites

Bound In Blood RPG-D DEAD MEAT

Vote For Us!
RPGD CATEGORY :: FANDOM

THE Twilight RPG PLAGUED Aeterna Roma Advertise Your Site Twilight Moments Blank Pages

Chat Box!

Credits
Sidebar: Dana
Coding Help: RCR

Freaking Island! (OPEN)
James 'Sawyer' Ford
Posted: Aug 17 2011, 11:53 AM

Group: TLW Member
Member No.: 19

Sawyer woke up that morning with the sun shining bright on his face, he had let –or the breeze did- the improvised tent’s door open, a small curse escape his lips; as soon as his eyes opened a bit he noticed movement all over the beach and cursed some more; they were in the middle of nowhere for Christ sake, what the hell were they doing so early in the morning? And then he glanced over at the watch that he snatched from a dead victim of the plane crash, if the hour was right, it was almost noon so now he understood the commotion, everyone was getting ready to find lunch, someone to bring over to share with the rest of them.

It took him a few moments to sat in ‘bed’ and get out of the tent, ready to go hunting for food that the ones in charge that week would cook. He wasn’t good at organizing people, and though he would never say it and his pride would hurt like a bitch, he had to admit that Jack and Kate did a far better job calling the shots than he.

Someone greeted him and all he did was to nod as he moved in the forest’s direction, he wasn’t thrilled about participating on the family table but it was either that or starve so, as a con artist, he would play his part perfectly.

About 30 minutes later, he was down deep in the jungle, gun ready in the back of his pants and machete in hand, ready to kill anything that was moving, this freaking place was a circus of creatures, every time he adventured into it, he could find the strangest things, like the polar bear, something that still freaks him out, what the hell was a polar bear doing in the middle of a tropical Island?

Deep in his thoughts, Sawyer was snapped back to reality by a noise coming not far from where he was, his left hand got a grip of the gun in his back and the right –though he is not that good with it, of the machete, aiming forward, he walked to the place he thought the noise was coming from.
Amelia
Posted: Aug 17 2011, 01:59 PM

Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

When she had met Sayid in the jungle he had told her of others having set up a base camp along another stretch of the beach. At first she went with him to see if they could find a beacon or radio that they could use, but so far there was nothing. No beacon, no radio, no cell phone reception at all. They were stuck here, hoping that someone would find them before whatever was in the jungle did.

That night she had gone back to her own little camp and started trying to repack a large suite case with whatever she could find. Extra clothes and such. The next morning she started her long haul over to the other part of the beach, little did she know as to what was waiting for her.

She was having trouble trying to carry the suite case much further, snapping twigs and leaves that were upon the ground, making more noise than she wanted. She didn't see the man that was standing just beyond the brush. She jumped out of her skin when she turned around and saw him. "Jesus, you scared the crap out of me!" She said trying to catch her breath.

--------------------
user posted image
James 'Sawyer' Ford
Posted: Aug 23 2011, 12:01 PM

Suddenly there was a red haired in front of him, just when he moved the leaves and stuff that were in front of him, she turned around suddenly and Sawyer just jumped backwards, no idea why he even did such thing though; he watched, trying to get her breathing under control and Sawyer sort of did the same.

Looked at her and lowered the gun

I scared the living crap outta you?! Jesus woman…”

His eyes lowered to the suitcase she was evidently pulling and he narrowed his eyes, his eyes looked up at her

“What cha doing here in the middle of nowhere and with a big ol’ suitcase?!”
Amelia
Posted: Aug 23 2011, 10:56 PM

Administrator

She had to admit that he was rather attactive. Definately liked the southern accent that was for sure. Focus! Now was not the time to think about something like that! Amelia cleared her throat a little and looked back at the suit case pulling it along behind her as she slowly made her way closer.

"This guy...Sayid, I think was his name. He found me in the jungle trying to find some fruit and told me that there were other survivors from the plane crash. I was way down the other side of the beach. I brought the suit case thinking that people might want their stuff back. Clothes, and such."

She looked to him again. "Think that maybe you can help me bring it back to camp or do I have to do it myself?"

--------------------
user posted image
James 'Sawyer' Ford
Posted: Aug 29 2011, 11:24 AM

Sawyer looked at the red haired and exhales thinking on how many more survivors were on the Island and scattered everywhere; a brow twirled up a bit in the blond southern guy at the mention of Sayid.

He saved the gun on the back on his jeans safely and a croaked smile appeared on his lips; slowly he arched and bent towards the suitcase, with his eyes looked on the red-hair, taking the handle on his hand, slightly pulling from it

“Now, that wouldn’t make me a gentleman if I let ya do that, right?”

Said and pulled one of his charming southern smiles, those ones that has a mischievous tone in it too. Walked a few steps toward the camp he just got out from and looked at her

“So, Sayid told ya ‘bout us? I’m Sawyer by the way…”

Said extending the other hand to her.
Amelia
Posted: Aug 29 2011, 07:06 PM

Administrator

"Well he didn't tell me much just to where I can find another camp rather than being out here on my own." She let him pull the biggest suit case while she pulled on another and started pulling it along behind her heading towards the camp that Sayid had told her about. Then she looked down at the hand that was extended to her and looked up at him again. He was definately attractive.

"Amelia," she said softly wiping her sweaty palm upon her pant leg before taking his hand in hers. "I would say its nice to meet you but considering the circumstances I don't really think it calls for it." Mostly meaning that he had the gun on her at first when they met. What was he really expecting to meet?

--------------------
user posted image
James 'Sawyer' Ford
Posted: Sep 2 2011, 10:03 AM

Sawyer made sure to give the red head a nice and proper hand shake and that is exactly what he did, when he let go of her hand is when he smile at her comment, she was right, there wasn’t anything ‘nice’ about this place, everything in it screamed danger, danger, danger and yes more danger.

“Well, call me crazy but meeting a beautiful woman it is to me something to be consider as ‘nice’”

Both walked a few steps ahead without saying much, Sawyer was alright with silences, he wasn’t a man of much word after all, he was more of taking action but a breaking twitching sound suddenly surrounded them that made him stop dead on his track, taking out the gun from behind him again and pulled her close.

His eyes were out front but whispering over his shoulder he told her

“Stay close”

((maybe they are about to meet a wild pig?!))
Amelia
Posted: Sep 4 2011, 04:48 AM

Administrator

Amelia found him rather charming at first. Definately liked the southern accent she had. God this was going to be difficult indeed if she could not even keep her head straight. This was not the time or the place to be thinking those kinds of things about some, really good looking guy. If anything thinking like that was going to get her killed here.

She froze and moved behind him when he pushed her behind him. She placed her hands upon his back. She was certainly going to be dead if she couldn't out run what was waiting for them in the jungle. And as if things could not get any weirder on this island, a large wild boar came running out at them from the brush. Amelia stood behind him, frozen in fear. Just because it was a pig didn't mean it was totally harmless.

--------------------
user posted image
James 'Sawyer' Ford
Posted: Sep 12 2011, 10:19 AM

Sawyer kept Amelia behind him at all times, a part of him wanted to party show off, show her that he was the all so macho woman protector and the dominant part was just trying to survive on a place that seemed to not want them there, every day it was something else, everyday someone died or went missing or went completely crazy; the noises that could be heard at nights couldn’t come from ‘regular animals’, something big was out there and Sawyer was not going to take any chances.

A wild boar came right at them at high speed, like running away from something, Sawyer looked at it and fired three times, before he knew it, and only a foot away the boar laid dead in front of him, still wary of his surroundings, Sawyer lowered his gun slowly and looked over his shoulder

“You okay?”

Moving to the damn animal, he looked up at Amelia and smirk

“Well, I went out looking for food but it seems like food found us instead…”
Amelia
Posted: Sep 16 2011, 08:35 PM

Administrator

Amelia froze in place when she heard the beast approaching them. Her heart was once again pounding in her ears. Then a small shriek escapd her lips when she saw the wild boar coming at them. Hearing the gun going off only made her jump out of her skin. Amelia place her hands over her ears fo protect her sensitive hearing from being damaged even more.

Looking to Sawyer, she lowered her hands from her ears and gave a small nod of her head. "Yeah, I think I am okay." Of course she had been far from it since the moment she woke up on the island by herself. The thought of trying to eat this creature, after getting a good look at it almost seemed disgusting. But then again they needed the protein in order to survive in this place. "So I guess now we take it back to camp with us?"

--------------------
user posted image
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options Quick Reply

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Archive
Bad Things By Aymbuh of RPG-Directory