The content of this forum is not officially endorsed by Games Workshop, and no challenge is made to any copyright or intellectual property.

Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to The Great Crusade. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Tempus Fugitives AOTE rules packs, A selection of Heresy-themed books
ShroudFilm
Posted: Dec 28 2012, 11:08 PM

The Second Heretic

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Now I know that these were originally intended as event-only books, but I've got a little stack of the TF rules packs which I need to shift. I realised that since they are not GW products, as an employee I can actually offer them for sale as opposed to trade... rolleyes.gif

Officially I offer no endorsement as to their quality or canonicity - I am merely seeking to clear some space in my cupboard, and I know that many of you really liked these books.

They are colour printed, with strong bindings - fine for gaming or reference.

I have the following editions, and all prices include UK postage:

==FULL BINDINGS, 5.00 each==
2 x AOTE Great Crusade - IMPERIAL EDITION
1 x AOTE Horus Heresy - ARMIES OF THE EMPEROR
1 x AOTE Horus Heresy - ARMIES OF THE WARMASTER
1 x AOTE Siege of Terra - ARMIES OF THE WARMASTER

==XENOS SUPPLEMENTS, 3.00 each==
1 x AOTE Great Crusade - OBSCURUS EDITION (all Eldar factions)
1 x AOTE Great Crusade - ULTIMA EDITION (Orks)

I also have:
1 x EXODITES Great Crusade Edition
and if you want it, it's yours for 0.50 when you buy any other book, since it's a much lighter, stapled 11-page pamphlet.

Otherwise, I'd be interested in trading for some Epic stuff, or Lord of the Rings/The Hobbit stuff. I'll do better prices if you can supply me with sealed blisters/boxes/books of stuff that I want in exchange.
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0206 seconds · Archive
Warvault
Webring