The content of this forum is not officially endorsed by Games Workshop, and no challenge is made to any copyright or intellectual property.

zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.

Learn More · Sign-up Now
Welcome to The Great Crusade. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Tempus Fugitives AOTE rules packs, A selection of Heresy-themed books
ShroudFilm
Posted: Dec 28 2012, 11:08 PM

The Second Heretic

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Now I know that these were originally intended as event-only books, but I've got a little stack of the TF rules packs which I need to shift. I realised that since they are not GW products, as an employee I can actually offer them for sale as opposed to trade... rolleyes.gif

Officially I offer no endorsement as to their quality or canonicity - I am merely seeking to clear some space in my cupboard, and I know that many of you really liked these books.

They are colour printed, with strong bindings - fine for gaming or reference.

I have the following editions, and all prices include UK postage:

==FULL BINDINGS, 5.00 each==
2 x AOTE Great Crusade - IMPERIAL EDITION
1 x AOTE Horus Heresy - ARMIES OF THE EMPEROR
1 x AOTE Horus Heresy - ARMIES OF THE WARMASTER
1 x AOTE Siege of Terra - ARMIES OF THE WARMASTER

==XENOS SUPPLEMENTS, 3.00 each==
1 x AOTE Great Crusade - OBSCURUS EDITION (all Eldar factions)
1 x AOTE Great Crusade - ULTIMA EDITION (Orks)

I also have:
1 x EXODITES Great Crusade Edition
and if you want it, it's yours for 0.50 when you buy any other book, since it's a much lighter, stapled 11-page pamphlet.

Otherwise, I'd be interested in trading for some Epic stuff, or Lord of the Rings/The Hobbit stuff. I'll do better prices if you can supply me with sealed blisters/boxes/books of stuff that I want in exchange.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.

Topic Options

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0257 seconds · Archive
Warvault
Webring