The content of this forum is not officially endorsed by Games Workshop, and no challenge is made to any copyright or intellectual property.

Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to The Great Crusade. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Imperial Fists livery question
teejay91b
Posted: Nov 8 2011, 08:40 PM

Raw Recruit

Group: Imperial Citizens
Member No.: 551

Hi guys. Long time, no post. One of the guys at the local game store is planning to do a PH Imp Fist army. He asked me if I knew any specifics on the legion symbol being the same or different from the current chapter one, and about any changes to the colours. Sergeants wearing red, vets having white, that sort of thing. I thought you guys might be the best source of info. Thanks for any help in advance. wink.gif

Also, sorry if I missed any thread where this is already covered. I looked, but may have been looking in the wrong place. If that's the case, could you just give me a link to the pertinent thread? Again, thanks.
BigWill
Posted: Nov 8 2011, 10:20 PM

The Sigillite

Group: Iterators
Member No.: 17

The Chapter Badge is the same,the armor has Black Trim not colored by company.
Sergeants Red helms Ok,Vet helms up to your tastes really i've seen them both ways,i orefer white myself.
the first comany were called Dorn's Templars led by 1st Captain Sigismund.
Thier Livery was the templar Cross with a Fist in the middle.

This post has been edited by BigWill on Nov 8 2011, 10:25 PM
Apologist
Posted: Nov 11 2011, 11:42 AM

Archmagos Veneratus

Group: Champions
Member No.: 137

Here's a handy link to the Index Astartes: Imperial Fists, which has some general information.

Pertinently, it has an image of a Pre-Heresy Imperial Fist. I interpret the red helmet with white stripe (with split red/white kneepad) as denoting a veteran, rather than a universal thing.
teejay91b
Posted: Nov 14 2011, 02:14 PM

Raw Recruit

Group: Imperial Citizens
Member No.: 551

Thanks guys! That's of great help!
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0526 seconds | Archive
Warvault
Webring