The content of this forum is not officially endorsed by Games Workshop, and no challenge is made to any copyright or intellectual property.

zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums

Learn More · Register Now
Welcome to The Great Crusade. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Daemon Info?, Who is that guy?
Titus Pullo
Posted: Oct 7 2009, 09:29 AM

Battle-Brother

Group: Imperial Citizens
Member No.: 105

For the SOT event I am planning on using Fulgrim and noticed in the HH artwork book there is a pic of a cool looking Daemon (he is named but can't remember it and am at work so can't check!). He is in the big picture of Horus looking at a hololith of planets with all the Traitor Space Marines standing round. Fulgrim is on the far right and the daemon is standing next to him. Serpent like body with four arms and a head with fur but reptilian looking at the same time.

Do you guys know what I'm rambling about? Anyway just wondered if he was mentioned anywhere else apart from the pic and any background info.
ShroudFilm
Posted: Oct 7 2009, 10:29 AM

The Second Heretic

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Ingethel the Ascended... edencontact did a mini of him but I can't find the thread.

He is listed on the CCG card as 'Daemon' and 'Chaos Cultist' - the fact that his name contains "the Ascended" suggests he might be a powerful cultist who has been made into a daemon prince?

Apparently the name is a variant of the Judaic angel 'Gethel':

Gethel: (Ingethel) - an angel set over hidden things.

Louis Ginzberg wrote in 'The Legends of the Jews' that Gethel/Ingethel is an angel "who is set over the hidden things and worketh unseen."
Titus Pullo
Posted: Oct 7 2009, 10:32 AM

Battle-Brother

Nice, started a custom sculpt last night based around a Skaven's open jaws to start with. Fingers crossed it doesn't look like a pile of poo!
Titus Pullo
Posted: Oct 13 2009, 02:15 PM

Battle-Brother

Ok here are some pics of a sculpt in progress. Never done anything like this from scratch before. Started doing the face over a skavens head but decided it looked a bit pants so went for sculpting the face on the flat before making the head.

user posted image

Started the body and the tail in GS and milliput for the long tail. Still need to work on the big spiny neck thing and a few arms! Not a quick project!

user posted image
Titus Pullo
Posted: Oct 14 2009, 09:55 AM

Battle-Brother

Bugger. Just found out he is a Tzeentch inclined guy. Was planning on sticking him next to Fulgrim!
Titus Pullo
Posted: Nov 18 2009, 10:41 AM

Battle-Brother

Well I thought I would press on with this guys anyway. Here he is with his first two arms added although still trying to work up to doing hands! Got some procreate instead of green stuff and need to adjust to the new properties of the stuff.

user posted image
ShroudFilm
Posted: Nov 18 2009, 11:17 AM

The Second Heretic

Looking good!

Still not got anywhere with those Daemonettes and Renegades I undercoated for you? biggrin.gif

Can you find a reference pic online for Ingethel to post here?
Whitehorn
Posted: Nov 18 2009, 11:34 AM

Webseer

Group: Team Pre-Heresy
Member No.: 36

Hmm, one on the front of AOTE2 Warmaster I think.
ShroudFilm
Posted: Nov 18 2009, 12:01 PM

The Second Heretic

I've got the AOTE packs, the artbook, AND the CCG card. I mean, can we get a pic POSTED here so I don't have to go home/upstairs every time! laugh.gif
Titus Pullo
Posted: Nov 18 2009, 01:33 PM

Battle-Brother

I can't fit that massive book in my scanner!
Hero of Istvaan
Posted: Nov 18 2009, 03:19 PM

Little Horus

Group: Iterators
Member No.: 743

this wot your after??
user posted image

user posted image
Titus Pullo
Posted: Nov 18 2009, 04:10 PM

Battle-Brother

Nice one! smile.gif
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0860 seconds | Archive
Warvault
Webring