The content of this forum is not officially endorsed by Games Workshop, and no challenge is made to any copyright or intellectual property.

zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums

Learn More · Sign-up Now
Welcome to The Great Crusade. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (8) « First ... 6 7 [8]  ( Go to first unread post )

We are betrayed!, Isstvan 5 massacre fun
the damned artificer
Posted: Dec 16 2012, 05:01 PM

Group: Imperial Citizens
Member No.: 1,481

I'd suggest having him on a slope of dead astartes and skulls and bones biggrin.gif
Posted: Jan 1 2013, 06:25 PM

Raw Recruit

Group: Imperial Citizens
Member No.: 756

Awesome work!! Do you have a tutorial for the gorgets on the terminators?

And how much trimming is required to fit the gk heads in behind them?

Horus is amazing!
Posted: Jan 3 2013, 01:34 AM

Warmaster's Equerry

Group: Champions
Member No.: 885

Horus is looking fantastic mate!! Not sure about the base tho, didnt horus spend most of istvaan5 at the back watching ? Cant rightly remember much about it in the books now sad.gif but hes a big boy and i wouldnt want to see him raised much higher, so that would kinda limit things for me, im stumped to be honest, sure tho you'll make a great job whatever you do though!

Wolf Lord Mjolnir
Posted: Jan 3 2013, 10:30 PM

Oak of Fenris

Group: Iterators
Member No.: 129

PHP - the gorgets are simply triangles cut out of plasticard. 2cm long by 1cm high. Curved a little and fixed to the terminator collar.

The Grey Knight heads were the power armour versions and didn't need much trimming to be honest.

LunaSteve -I think the Fulgrim novel states that once victory was assured Horus took to the field of Isstvan V.

Thanks guys!
Wolf Lord Mjolnir
Posted: Jan 8 2013, 12:41 PM

Oak of Fenris

Group: Iterators
Member No.: 129

Hi guys,

As others have said I'll restarting this blog on the new site soon.

Justaerin just arrived and I've finalised by 3000pt list and how to build it to 4000pts.

Good photos hopefully posted tonight!
Top - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (8) « First ... 6 7 [8] 

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0312 seconds · Archive