Skin created by Kman. Find more great skins at the IF Skin Zone.

Create a free forum in seconds.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to The Forbidden Fruit. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

"The phrase “bite my head off” was not entirely a figure of speech when it came to Leah." - Bella Swan

Dawn, of a new life..., Alysaas storyline...
BlackOrchid
Posted: Jan 31 2008, 12:34 PM

The Twilight Queen

Group: Admin
Member No.: 2

Dawn hadn't reached the horison yet, and Alysaa sat at he beach, her feet hidden by the sand, gazing up at the sky. Her only family, her wolf, Shadow, sat beside her, his head on her legs. Softly she crossed her hands over his fur, the fur that made him invisible at night time. Like a shadow. That's how he got his name in the first place. She closed her eyes for a moment, enjoying the last remains of the night. There wasn't a day that she hadn't seen the sunrise. Ever since her mother died, she loved all the little things. The things her mother always noticed. Stuff like, how much beauty the sunruise held. How wonderful it looked to watch those shades of light play along the horison, shining away all darkness, bringing a new day, a new start. The beggining of something new and wonderful, that's how she described it, a sunrise. Unlike most people, she noticed things liek that. Things that appear meaningless but have such beuty in them, once you saw it, you just couldn't look away. She sighed, and opened her eyes. These memories only made her think of how much she really missed her mother. The light that shined out of her. "I'm all alone Shadown." she whispered softly gazing up at the sky again. The wolf growled. "O.K. Maybe not all alone." she chuckled, looking down at him. "I'm lucky to have you." she sat scratching a spot behing his ear. He let out a very silent growle, and than just let himself be distracted by the pleasure. Alysaa smiled. It was so easy to make Shadow happy. And yet, she always wondered how different that wolf was. Black as night, understood everything you spoke to him, he knew when danger was comming and would always give thema head start. She was really lucky to have him. Sudenly his head shot up. "What is it boy?" she asked concern crossing her face, when Shadow began to growl. Soon, a howl escaped his lips. "Is someone comming?" she asked, realizing what he was doing. But she was too tired to run again, now that she had her new life, the very first day of her new life here. He looked down at her, his dark eyes glittering. "Think we can take them if we had too?" she asked looking around herself. Shadow fell completely silent fora second, as if considering it, and than he let outa showr holw. "Oh, O.K. than. So we'll wait." she said laying back on the sand. Maybe this new day really will bring some adventure. she thought as the sun started to glitter, somewhere far away on the horizon.

--------------------
"In the end, everythings going to be ok. If its not ok, its not the end."
user posted image

user posted image

"You know that place between sleep and awake, the place where you can still remember dreaming? That's where I'll always love you. That's where I'll be waiting..."
Rien
Posted: Jan 31 2008, 08:43 PM

RPG Admin

Group: RPG Admin
Member No.: 4

Like every other day Stevens day began far before dawn had came. He loved early morning, the crisp cool air, watching as the world came alive for another day. Just breathe taking. He was going to take it easy today and run through La Push. He lived his life for the run now, nothing else really mattered. He loved the freedom being a wolf gave him, the speed, agility, heightened senses, and even more the thrill. He also didn't mind the not aging part but that had a few downsides to it.
He stood upon the cliff side overlooking the ocean and the beach. His fur rustled from the wind of the ocean. He had several places he liked to watch the sun rise from but this was one of his favorites with the ocean at his back as the first rays of sun would come up.
Steven's brown ears twitched as he heard a voice far off. This was not one he recognized. He knew most of the residents in the area so who could this be. He stared at the horizon longing to wait for the sun to rise but curiosity got the better of him. So Steven headed for the beach. It wasn't far only a couple minute walk, so he got there in no time at all. He stayed far back as he watched the girl and her wolf. He knew she was a werewolf from her scent. He let out a wolfish chuckled at what she said; Take me on. Well you might be in for a surprise. And If you were smart you wouldn't wait to see who was creeping up behind you. He thought with a small growl. He knew he wouldn't be able to frighten her and he knew he couldn't become a man again which would have been convenient. Dang I really need to start caring around some shorts like the others do. He thought with a sigh. Oh well I will just have to wing it. He stepped out from behind his hiding place and began to approach her and the wolf. He knew he was short for a werewolf at only 6ft 2in but there was no way she could mistake him for anything else besides one. He put on his best wolfish grin and growled a friendly growl.

--------------------
user posted image
I-Luv-Edward-&-Saphira
Posted: Feb 4 2008, 05:13 PM

Mortal

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 18

Raffy walked down the beach at La Push. If there was one thing he missed about Italy, it was the warm waters and white beaches. This didn't lesson his evilness much, but it helped. He also enjoyed the relative safety La Push provided for werewolves. He thought: "I could get away with anything here." Then his sharp werewolf eyes detected two figures on the beach together. He decided to approach them, since he was in no danger here. He silently approached them from behind and said, in a thick Italian accent: "Good evening."
BlackOrchid
Posted: Feb 5 2008, 02:05 AM

The Twilight Queen

Shadow wouldn't calm down, he kept winning, as if he was actually worried. Alysaa looked at him, tilting her head slightly. "Calm down hun. It's gonna be ok. Nothing's gona hurt me Shadow so calm down." she said scratching that place he loved behind his ear, but the tension woldn't lower. Sudenlly she heard footseteps. paw steps actually, and a big wolf was before her eyes. "Whoa." she sighed slightly startled, gazing up at the wolf. He was, very obviouslly, a werewolf. Shadow began growling, and Alysaa tried to decide weither the werewolf planned to attack. If he was, he could have done so by now. So she decided to act friendly becuse she could really use some friends around here. She looked at Shadow and whispered in his ear. "Let's give hima chance O.K?" and Shadow stopped growling. She turned to the werewolf. "Sorry, he get's slightly over protective around werewolfs." she said smiling " And vampires." she added silently. Soon, Shadow began to growl again. She turned to him slightly angry. "I thought we were past the growling?" she said and his head turned in a nother direction, and as she followed his gaze, she could see a nother guy, aproaching him, and as he spoke his Italian acent was quite obvious." H...Hi." she said pretty shocked. Seconed werewolf this night? Wow, I'm really getting the hang of this. she thought as she managed to smile again. "I'm Alysaa yall." she said looking from the new guy, to the one in the werewolf shape, that might be a girl too. "Shadow. Calm. down." she whispered angry and the wolf fell silent.

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image

"You know that place between sleep and awake, the place where you can still remember dreaming? That's where I'll always love you. That's where I'll be waiting..."
Rien
Posted: Feb 7 2008, 10:29 AM

RPG Admin

Steven growled in slight acknowledgement. He sized up the other werewolf that joined him. He let out an audible sigh, like most other werewolf's they both were taller than he was. Dang young one's keep on getting taller and taller it seems. He thought to himself. He sat down five feet away from Alysaa. He cocked his head to the side and let out a questioning growl. He knew she most likely wouldn't understand and he dreaded having to go fetch some clothes from the Black's house so he could talk, they wouldn't mind. His gaze stayed on Alysaa but he watched the other Italian werewolf’s approach. He could tell that he had been a werewolf for longer then she had been. But he is still young. He reminded himself mentally. He looked a little different also, he didn't look as old as normal werewolf's did, all of the werewolves he had found here looked to be in there twenty’s but he look to be still a teen. Odd. Was all he could think to that.

--------------------
user posted image
I-Luv-Edward-&-Saphira
Posted: Feb 8 2008, 09:33 AM

Mortal

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 18

OOC: Pass turn. I can't think of anything.
BlackOrchid
Posted: Feb 16 2008, 04:35 AM

The Twilight Queen

Alysaas eyes kept shifting from one werewolf to the other. She wasn't really used to beaing around so many werewolfs. It was exciting, to the least. She just wished Shadow was a bit calmer than he was, she could feel his body tense, and she shook her head. Her phone started vibrating, and she sighed refusing to pick up. She knew too well who that was. Her brother. He became such an overprotective pain in the ass. She looked at the werewolf that was in his or her wolf shape and she remembered she carried her brothers sweat pants, she just loved wearing them, oddly, they were more comfortable than most of er own clothes, wider. She looked at Shadow who somehow knew what she was thinking off and a growl formed in his throat again. "Hush." she whispered twoards him before shifting her eyes on the wolf formed werewolf. "You know, I have my brothers pants in my bag-" she said pointing to her backpack"- I'd borrow them to you, sinc t seems you don't quite have your own pair, at the moment." she chuckled gazing at the sky and than at the new foreign werewolf. She began to wonder where he was from, his accent sounded European. Her eyes shifted to the wolf werewolf than, looking at what he'd reply to her offer.

((OOC: Sorry, I'm not very creative at the moment, and I'm in an internet caffee so it's more short, and terribely written...))

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image

Rien
Posted: Feb 16 2008, 07:57 PM

RPG Admin

Occ; It wasn't all bad....give steven some pants lol biggrin.gif

IC: Steven ginned amused at the young werewolf before him. Hmmm this does disrupt my run but why not I don't got much else to do. And I would like to talk to these werewolves. Steven walked forward after a friendly growl. He sat a few feet infront of her and nodded his head. He casted a glance at the wolf beside her and rolled his eyes.

Occ: SOOO Short im sorry I coundn't think of anything

--------------------
user posted image
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
Learn More · Register for Free

Topic Options

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.2016 seconds | Archive
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Forbidden Fruit CBox

Forbidden Fruit Affiliates
Photobucket TwilightForum