valign=

InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums

Learn More · Sign-up Now
Welcome to The Den Tree. We hope you enjoy your visit.
You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free. To register click on the register button in the top left corner above the add. Thank you.

Name:   Password:

Prego hunt
VADAN
Posted: Mar 20 2012, 09:07 PM

Unregistered

I few minutes ago I herd Scout barking and knew it was time to grab a flash lite.
She was about 100 yards from the house over on my brothers properity by a small pond. As I got closer Scout and Jack started barking a little stronger. They were treeing on a real big oak. I walked around the tree a couple of times and never saw a thing. Now Scout doesn't lie so I moved off away from the tree and fanilly saw the coon in the top of the tree. Ounce I found the coon I was able to move around some and keep an eye on it. Don't know why it went up so high. Must be the thought of a Cauley Feist will bring fear to the heart of the strongest coon. I didn't shoot it. Wanted to leave it for seed.

And good boy to Jack also.

I didn't mention that Scout is going to whelp any day now. She is as round as she is long. A little thing like having pups won't slow down a good hunting dog.
skeets
Posted: Mar 20 2012, 11:58 PM

top tree dog

Group: Members
Member No.: 27

i bet that was funnier than 2 barrles of monkeys watching your dog tree that coon. it want hurt scout abit hunting her or hurt the puppies. just think them pups were hearing their mama treeing a coon. thats as good away to start a pup as any i know of lol.
wvcurhunter
Posted: Mar 21 2012, 07:11 AM

Ruff-N-Rowdy Kennels

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

That's awesome Dan. Congrats on the pup to be and good luck with em.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
Learn More · Sign-up Now

Topic Options

Skin created by Nike_. Find more great skins at IF Skin Zone.

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.3947 seconds | Archive