Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to The Den Tree. We hope you enjoy your visit.
You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free. To register click on the register button in the top left corner above the add. Thank you.

Name:   Password:

WVU GAME
wvbearhunter
Posted: Sep 20 2011, 07:16 PM

advanced member

Group: Members
Member No.: 21

WVU - LSU OPINIONS ANYONE I'M GONNA GO WITH MOUNTIES!!!!!!!
wvcurhunter
Posted: Sep 20 2011, 07:28 PM

Ruff-N-Rowdy Kennels

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

It's goin to be a hard game but WV come out with the win!!!!
wvmountainhick
Posted: Sep 20 2011, 09:23 PM

top tree dog

Member No.: 2

I'll support WVU till the end but I think LSU has the edge here unfortunately. They almost always have a tough football team.
skeets
Posted: Sep 20 2011, 11:56 PM

top tree dog

Member No.: 27

i hate to say it but i believe L S U might just win this one. i aint crazy bout football but i have to pull for the gators cause my ball and chain is from florida and i sometimes have to keep the peace, heck i got to live with that woman lol.
longears
Posted: Sep 21 2011, 04:50 PM

longears

Member No.: 47

WVU has a shot if the play smart football and keep the penalties down, my son just informed me that he has 2 free passes to the game, so it looks like im gonna be there...lets goooo mountaineers!
wvcurhunter
Posted: Sep 21 2011, 04:56 PM

Ruff-N-Rowdy Kennels

Member No.: 1

Longears take pictures for us. I went there last year and plan to make another game this season. Nothing like being there live.
wvbearhunter
Posted: Sep 21 2011, 08:00 PM

advanced member

Member No.: 21

we're goin out to uconn game
wvmountainhick
Posted: Sep 22 2011, 10:49 AM

top tree dog

QUOTE (wvbearhunter @ Sep 22 2011, 01:00 AM)

haven't been to a game since high school. Like to see them live but my buddy has an HD TV so we watch them there. I can do what I want without worrying about getting pepper sprayed. Love it. There is somwthing missing though. Might be the ice haning from my nose.

Longears, your boy in college out there?
longears
Posted: Sep 22 2011, 03:40 PM

longears

Member No.: 47

QUOTE (wvmountainhick @ Sep 22 2011, 10:49 AM)

haven't been to a game since high school. Like to see them live but my buddy has an HD TV so we watch them there. I can do what I want without worrying about getting pepper sprayed. Love it. There is somwthing missing though. Might be the ice haning from my nose.

He finished up but stays out there and works in clarksburg, Amanda is still in school, she finished up at wvu and is now in school at fairmont,so they share a trailer in motown for now.
wvmountainhick
Posted: Sep 22 2011, 06:02 PM

top tree dog

QUOTE (longears @ Sep 22 2011, 08:40 PM)
QUOTE (wvmountainhick @ Sep 22 2011, 10:49 AM)

He finished up but stays out there and works in clarksburg, Amanda is still in school, she finished up at wvu and is now in school at fairmont,so they share a trailer in motown for now.

Oh how I miss Fairmont. The girls, class, friends, girls, parties, beer, girls, grilling out, living right next to 2 bars, girls, deer meat 3 times a day, cards with my buddies and finally, the girls. Did I miss anything about the college experience? Yep, the girls. Glad to hear they are doing well BTW. I'd move back out there in a minute.
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Skin created by Nike_. Find more great skins at IF Skin Zone.

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1517 seconds | Archive