InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.

Learn More · Register Now
Welcome to The Bee Castle. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (3) 1 [2] 3  ( Go to first unread post )

Game Purchases, As taken from "Your Game Collection"
namrobyob
Posted: Oct 26 2006, 03:49 PM

Freyo Tnarik

Group: Frey
Member No.: 1

Woohoo, I bought a couple of games from some guy a few days ago and they just arrived in the mail, effectively increasing my collection:

GBA:
Castlevania
Castlevania Harmony of Dissonance
Castlevania Aria of Sorrow

GBC:
Pokémon Gold

N64:
Goldeneye 007
Hyper Kakarot
Posted: Oct 31 2006, 03:56 AM

Group: Veeghof
Member No.: 3

Nice on the Castlevania stuff. Such a great series.

I updated my list...and sold a lot more than I gained, but mostly in order to get more games in the future. Mainly Wii stuff.
namrobyob
Posted: Oct 31 2006, 12:07 PM

Freyo Tnarik

Lol, you even sold your PS2? Wasn't that like a birthday or Christmas present or something? You ungratefull ingrate XD
What's the use in keeping the rest of the PS2 games when you don't have the console anymore though?
Hyper Kakarot
Posted: Oct 31 2006, 08:40 PM

What? I didn't sell my PS2. Anything I sold says (Sold) next to it. Anything else in bold is something I bought. I only sold my Gamecube thus far.
namrobyob
Posted: Oct 31 2006, 09:24 PM

Freyo Tnarik

What the.. I could've sworn it was shown as sold first...
Maybe I saw the header and thought that was your actual console (as it's also bolded) XD Now I look like a lamer ;_; *comtemplates on abusing powers to delete posts and make self look good again XD).

EDIT
Harhar, I manipulated by dad into buyng a DS (for Brain Training). And since, knowing him, he'll prolly be tired of it somewhere after the next two weeks, I'm just calling it my own XD
Hyper Kakarot
Posted: Nov 24 2006, 08:44 PM

Now get a DS Lite ya old fart. ;p

Anyway, I just came back from a store and I gave them Yoshi Touch & Go (crap), Star Wars III DS (crap) and Soul Calibur II (good :() and in exchange I got Final Fantasy Tactics Advance, and A Link to the Past. Pretty sweet deal.
Hyper Kakarot
Posted: Dec 7 2006, 04:45 AM

Sorry for the double post, but I feel like talking/bragging.

I can't believe I didn't mention that I got LoZ: Twilight Princess, around 2 weeks ago. Too bad I can't play it. God dammit I need a Wii.

And I picked up Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin today. Incredibly fun game. Everyone get this now.
Chris Andersen
Posted: Dec 7 2006, 08:42 AM

Member No.: 4

Eh I guess I should update with the fact that I've gotten Pokémon Ranger and Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Rescue Team Blue
Hyper Kakarot
Posted: Dec 9 2006, 06:49 PM

How's Ranger?

And I just found out I got Elite Beat Agents and Yoshi's Island DS. I can't play them until Christmas, but they're technically purchased. ;p
namrobyob
Posted: Dec 15 2006, 01:26 PM

Freyo Tnarik

Purchased a Wii three and a half hours ago, which came with Wii Sports.
Also bought The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess with it for the 'Cube.

And I don't remember if I mentioned this already, but a few weeks ago or so I also bought CLASSIC NES: Castlevania.
Hyper Kakarot
Posted: Dec 17 2006, 06:17 AM

For the 'Cube? You freak. D:

Damn you though, you got your Wii a day early, but I got mine anyway! Came with Wii Sports obviously. Finally, I can play Twilight Princess...!

...Next weekend.
namrobyob
Posted: Jan 16 2007, 02:26 PM

Freyo Tnarik

Hmm... let's see here...

After the last post I made, Tales of Phantasia for the Advance arrived in the mail. And other then that I bought Wario Ware: Smooth Moves for the Wii just now, and my dad bought Wii Play a few days ago.
Hyper Kakarot
Posted: Jan 25 2007, 07:39 PM

Man I should update my list of what I've gotten since Christmas;

- Elite Beat Agents
- Yoshi's Island DS
- Super Mario bros. (VC)
- Street Fighter II (VC)
- Gunstar Heroes (VC)
- Ecco the Dolphin (VC)
- Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past (VC)
- Mega Man Zero
- Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney: Justice for All

I think it's a pretty sweet amount. I'll be getting two more DS games within the next 2 weeks. (Hotel Dusk tomorrow, Diddy Kong Racing DS Feb. 7th)
namrobyob
Posted: Jan 26 2007, 11:19 PM

Freyo Tnarik

LOLOLOL, I posted this yesterday, but in the wrong topic. Damn booze XP
Anyway, my original post was...

"Anyway, I have bought Prince of Persia: Sands of Time and Warrior Within from the same series, as well as Enter the Matrix and P.N.03, al for 'Cube.
"Meh" at the last two mentioned, but nevertheless I've always wanted them in my collection. I'm pretty excited about the first two though, even if I've heared that WW was a pretty lame game...
Now it's just waiting untill they arrive in the mail."

Now I will add that both Prince of Persia: Sands of Time and P.N.03 have arrived in the mail today, the other two games have been mailed today so I expect them somewhere before the end of the weekend.
Other then that, I bought Starfox Command for the DS today, and It's Mr Pants for the Advance. The last game I saw by coincidence for 11 Euros, so I bought it, since it's Rare d:

And another edit

Got Phoenix Wright for the DS a couple of days ago.
Also, Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow arrived in the mail yesterday... man, I'm sure buying a lot of games from people from GameFAQs.... hoorrah for cheap second hands games!
Hyper Kakarot
Posted: Feb 11 2007, 03:25 AM

Nice buys.

Like I said, I got Hotel Dusk about 2 weeks ago or so, and just yesterday I picked up Diddy Kong Racing DS. Prolly won't be buying anything until March now, though.
namrobyob
Posted: Feb 13 2007, 01:45 PM

Freyo Tnarik

Not really purchases perse, but...

I gots me Pokémon Ranger for the DS and Viewtiful Joe for the 'Cube. Both were birthday presents from Chris and Dave respectively. *kisses and hugs them in a completely manly and non-homoerotic way*
Hyper Kakarot
Posted: Mar 22 2007, 04:22 AM

Yeah I just got some games that weren't really purchases but here goes. I got;

- Devil May Cry (originally mine, but I gave it to my friend and so we traded games again)
- Pokemon Fire Red (gave a friend some books for this)
- Dragon Quest VIII (traded Wario Ware Touched for this but damn was it worth it)

Also, I got Sonic a week and a half back. (Which I really need to get to around finishing)
Chris Andersen
Posted: Mar 22 2007, 08:05 PM

Member No.: 4

Just bought Wario Ware Smooth moves... Mainly because I didn't think there were that many interesting games out there right now and I needed something besides Sports to play or else I would go crazy...
And of course because I played it when I was at Bee's place and thought it was fun =P
Hyper Kakarot
Posted: Mar 23 2007, 12:19 AM

Wario is alright but either you or Bee need to get Sonic. Best Wii game out, next to Twilight Princess.
namrobyob
Posted: Mar 23 2007, 05:47 PM

Freyo Tnarik

I'mma get it tomorrow actually. Payday FTW!
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (3) 1 [2] 3 

This Skin was created by Blade of InkDropStyles, ForumStyles and RevolutionEon Productions.

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.4054 seconds | Archive