InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums

Learn More · Register Now
Welcome to The 2 Gs - CSRN. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (2) [1] 2  ( Go to first unread post )

2G's fan Bash, sounds good so far
fotographer
Posted: Jun 25 2007, 04:03 AM

World Cup Super Hero Poster

Group: Members
Member No.: 57

According to a very close source of the 2G's, hear that the 2G's are putting together a live event for all the fans of the show.
Now dont quote me on this, but it is suppose to happen sometime in late July, before the start of the EPL. and that some special VIP's are included. (that includes Twiggs)

there is suppose to be an award type function followed by a drink mixer.
anyone else heard this, trying to get the 2G's to confirm, but at this point all I am hearing is "no comment"

SteveInAnnapolis
Posted: Jun 25 2007, 04:54 AM

Where is Oxnard

Member No.: 3

Have not heard a word. Then again news like this filters out to the East Coast a bit slower....

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
Next time I'm back I want a pint at the Queen's Head

javascript:OpenWindow('')
MJ_in_Pitt
Posted: Jun 25 2007, 05:28 AM

rubbish left fullback (circa '84)

Member No.: 663

This is going to be happening at the Columbus Crew v Aston Villa game in a few weeks, right? smile.gif

--------------------
user posted image
jbird3030
Posted: Jun 25 2007, 06:26 AM

Premiership Member

Member No.: 266

Hey, throw the east coast fans a bone and have it at the MLS final!!! tongue.gif

--------------------
user posted image
Twiggster
Posted: Jun 25 2007, 07:50 AM

GLORY GLORY LEEDS UNITED - Rising from the Flames!

Member No.: 45

There is an approx 6M dollars rollover on the Danish lottery next Saturday. If I win that, I'll be there at the bash! rolleyes.gif
If not - then Ratty and me will be having our own bash at a Yeovil/Leeds game next season - hopefully with Andy joining us! And I'll bet the 3 of us will down more beers than all of you at the 2G's Bash together! biggrin.gif

Hope it happens for you guys - someone video the eveny please! wink.gif

--------------------
LEEDS and user posted image THRU AND THRU!

user posted image

.........user posted image
jtgulls
Posted: Jun 25 2007, 07:58 AM

Chivas! NUFC! Torquay! Fire!

Member No.: 7

QUOTE (Twiggster @ Jun 25 2007, 09:50 AM)
And I'll bet the 3 of us will down more beers than all of you at the 2G's Bash together! biggrin.gif

I'm shocked! You mean you drink more than a pint? At my advanced age that's about all I can do ... what is the secret to your continued youthful ability Twiggs?

Sadly, the size of this country will probably always prevent the great Gs fan gathering we'd all like to see.

--------------------
" ... but that's just raised the price of tacos. It's just wrong."____ Mr. G. Bell
Twiggster
Posted: Jun 25 2007, 08:21 AM

QUOTE (jtgulls @ Jun 25 2007, 05:58 PM)
QUOTE (Twiggster @ Jun 25 2007, 09:50 AM)
And I'll bet the 3 of us will down more beers than all of you at the 2G's Bash togetherbiggrin.gif

I'm shocked! You mean you drink more than a pint? At my advanced age that's about all I can do ... what is the secret to your continued youthful ability Twiggs?

Sadly, the size of this country will probably always prevent the great Gs fan gathering we'd all like to see.

JT - the secret is: SEX, DRUGS and ROCKN'ROLL! wink.gif An abundance of all three until you reach 50.
Course, you could go on forever, but I got married at 50...so I don't get to do any of them much anymore! sad.gif

However regarding the drinking - I'm a Yorkshireman! We have hollow legs which have to be filled, before the beer starts to affect us! We have an expression: "There's ne'er one without two, nor two without 3..etc"! wink.gif

Funny thing is, I'm still a Twiggy. Only just starting to get a beer belly now at 53. It looks like a pea on a piece of string! laugh.gif

For my Leeds forum's first two bashes, people flew in from the States and Australia to Leeds for them. I flew in from Holland both times. If you WANT to be there, you'll get there. biggrin.gif

--------------------

user posted image

Crude United
Posted: Jun 25 2007, 08:31 AM

Marching On Together!

Member No.: 8

If it happens, someone please get a video of it. Make sure Andy has his bib on thought. Times are tight money-wise here (wife lost job, etc, etc), so no travel for me anytime soon. Speaking of beer, would love to pound pints with all of you. **BURP**

biggrin.gif
RaDragon
Posted: Jun 25 2007, 08:36 AM

Celery. Celery!

Member No.: 156

QUOTE (Crude United @ Jun 25 2007, 09:31 AM)
If it happens, someone please get a video of it. Make sure Andy has his bib on thought. Times are tight money-wise here (wife lost job, etc, etc), so no travel for me anytime soon. Speaking of beer, would love to pound pints with all of you. **BURP**

biggrin.gif

Aw, Dan, soz to hear that. sad.gif Hope things get better (or is a blessing in disguise that your missus gets a break?)

Thanks for the heads-up, Sanjay... This means that we really need to get our fan club badge ready so we can recruit more "fans" of 2G's into the (unofficial) club! biggrin.gif

--------------------
user posted image user posted image
Crude United
Posted: Jun 25 2007, 08:41 AM

Marching On Together!

Member No.: 8

Thanks Raciel, much appreciated. smile.gif
fotographer
Posted: Jun 25 2007, 08:41 AM

World Cup Super Hero Poster

Member No.: 57

QUOTE (RaDragon @ Jun 25 2007, 08:36 AM)

Thanks for the heads-up, Sanjay... This means that we really need to get our fan club badge ready so we can recruit more "fans" of 2G's into the (unofficial) club! biggrin.gif

have to trust the lead that I got, and by the way , all the East coast fans, I am not the east coast, so we were told first. must be the time difference thing, after all , dont we east coast fans get up 3 hours earlier than our west counterparts? biggrin.gif
Romagirl
Posted: Jun 25 2007, 10:16 AM

Premiership Member

Member No.: 93

Fotographer et al,

Gary and Graham are a bit concerned that someone is out there starting rumors (no matter how "good" they may seem). Your source, Fotographer, has mislead you. Unfortunately, this thread, in turn, has mislead the rest of the 2G's fans.

This rumor is false. The info you recieved has not come from Gary, Graham or CSRN.

Sorry guys.

--------------------
user posted imageuser posted image
MJ_in_Pitt
Posted: Jun 25 2007, 10:18 AM

rubbish left fullback (circa '84)

Member No.: 663

QUOTE (Romagirl @ Jun 25 2007, 02:16 PM)
This rumor is false. The info you recieved has not come from Gary, Graham or CSRN.

Sorry guys.

cool.gif
that evil pete brown!
tongue.gif

--------------------
user posted image
jbird3030
Posted: Jun 25 2007, 10:30 AM

Premiership Member

Member No.: 266

Bummer Diana, but thanks for the straight poop!

--------------------
user posted image
Twiggster
Posted: Jun 25 2007, 11:12 AM

QUOTE (MJ_in_Pitt @ Jun 25 2007, 08:18 PM)

that evil pete brown!
tongue.gif

That evil Pete WHO??? laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

--------------------

user posted image

InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Learn More · Register for Free

Topic OptionsPages: (2) [1] 2  Quick Reply

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1268 seconds | Archive