by the staff of TEOO

this skin was made by SIMI
of RPG-Directory.

the sidebar is by brook (never look back.) of RCR, RGU, & Blank Pages

zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.

Learn More · Sign-up Now
Welcome to The Edge of Oblivion.
You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. 99% of our board is viewable to you. Before registering, we only ask that you please read the rules carefully. If you don't know where to look, the quick link can be found in our sidebar to your left. We hope you enjoy your visit and we would love to have you as a member.
Join our community!
If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (3) [1] 2 3  ( Go to first unread post )

Temporary CBOX, OPEN- Guest Frinedly
Gamble Reines
Posted: Apr 12 2012, 09:43 PM

Death is a dish best served cold.

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Alright, so until Abby gets back to work and we get the funds to renew the cbox we can use this temporarily when the cbox finally expires. I hope to get the funds soon, but it might take a few days, maybe a week. Rent is due this Friday, so I won't be able to renew it till next friday, April 20th. Hopefully it doesn't expire till then, but if it does, we can use this for the time being. Again, I apologize for the inconvenience and we will try to get it back up and running ASAP. Just think, there's a plus side to this.....This will raise your post count. LOL XD

--------------------
Gamble Reines
Posted: Apr 17 2012, 07:15 PM

Si, I sent you a PM. If you could please get back to me, I will sort her asap. THanks.

--------------------
Gamble Reines
Posted: Apr 17 2012, 07:21 PM

Phoenix has been sorted.

--------------------
Gray Phoenix
Posted: Apr 17 2012, 08:17 PM

Unregistered

Woot!
Tommy Goldfeather
Posted: Apr 18 2012, 07:55 AM

Unregistered

Someone shoot me now. I have no real concept of time and effort.
I said (or rather, implied) I'd get tommy's post done in my free in school, but i didn't realise that I'd be this tired and be stuck with homework that's not actually revision, so um.
I don't rightly know when I'll be able to reply. It will be in the next couple of days, but just giving you a heads up.
And my other replies will probably be a lot slower as well. Might only manage one every night or two, instead of replying almost on the same day/night as I get replies.
Tommy Goldfeather
Posted: Apr 18 2012, 09:58 AM

Unregistered

Tag Reines smile.gif
Lorn Michaels
Posted: Apr 19 2012, 01:13 PM

Unregistered

Wow O.O where is everyone? I've seen people online but not for very long ... Feels lonely when I'm the only one stalking all day and so not because I skived off school
Adamina Ekko
Posted: Apr 19 2012, 01:51 PM

Unregistered

There's this annoying thing called work, it steals my time sadly *nodnod* and then yesterday I had gaming, table-top, yes I'm that much a geek.... otherwise, er, I'm a lazy bitch *shrug*
Xochi Quetzal
Posted: Apr 19 2012, 02:56 PM

Unregistered

*lurks*
Adamina Ekko
Posted: Apr 19 2012, 03:20 PM

Unregistered

Lurking is awesome... though I should get a move on with my reply and making a thread for my new character
Xochi Quetzal
Posted: Apr 19 2012, 04:39 PM

Unregistered

Dammit, the lurking was supposed to go along with writing but then I got distracted by the flatmate slagging off work and guilt tripping me into not putting the heating on because my hoodie's dry (Biking is not fun when you get rained on for 40 minutes on the drive home and it's even less fun when you have an early shift the next day and have nothing but soggy boots and gloves to wear). An hour and a half later I realize I've not done anything constructive. Gorammit!
Tristan Shadwynn
Posted: Apr 19 2012, 05:08 PM

Unregistered

I FAIL!
(like usual)

Guess who just noted the box went down?
Theodore Sawyer
Posted: Apr 19 2012, 07:26 PM

Unregistered

and so not because I skived off school

I KNEW IT. Everyone said you were ill, but I knew better.
Tristan Shadwynn
Posted: Apr 19 2012, 07:54 PM

Unregistered

hahahahahahahahahahaha
Teresia Adrian
Posted: Apr 19 2012, 08:45 PM

Unregistered

Tag, finally, umm... if I go by memory you said your name was Jade? The person that plays Theodore Sawyer, if that's the wrong name, sorry, I have no memory! Sorry for the slowness, I point back to my admitting I'm lazy as hell.
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.

Topic OptionsPages: (3) [1] 2 3 

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 1.7699 seconds | Archive

Skin called "Anamatron" was created by SIMI of RPG-DIRECTORY