WELCOME!
Welcome to Thalia's Pine Tree! A Percy Jackson RPG set in an alternate universe.

PLOT
Everything seems to be pretty peaceful at camp for the time being, but is it really?
(Plot to be introduced at a later date)
INFORMATION&STAFF
Information:
Staff:
C-BOX

of the season awards
---TBA---
Female Character of the Season
---TBA---
Male Character of the Season
---TBA---
Couple of the Season
---TBA---
Member of the Season
AFFILATES
Pallet High School
We are listed at:
Addicted ListingsGet Around Directory
Our Button:
PM any of the administrators for the code.

Credits
Header: Renée Hall Sidebar: Dana
Coding Help: RCR Cbox:Mirakay@Shadowplay

header

InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
InvisionFree gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.

Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Welcome to Thaliaspinetree. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Add ReplyNew TopicNew Poll

News: Good and Bad
Juliette Roux
  Posted: Mar 31 2012, 02:10 AM

Administrator Daughter of Poseidon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 2

So, I guess I'll start with the bad news first. Get it over with you know?

I'm sad to announce that Laura will be stepping down from her admin position and leave TPT. She's told me that she just not interested in role-playing anymore. She'd rather write her own short stories and novels and such.

Now onto the good news: In response to Laura leaving, I've made an executive descision, and decided to make Lilith Greenwich my assistant admin. If the need for moderators assrises, then auditions will probably be held for the positions. So yea. smile.gif

~Juliette

P.S.: Oh, and I thought that I should mention that Lilith and I will get to work on the plot ASAP to get it up and running. ^^

--------------------
user posted image
Made by the person known as Phthonos~

Thoughts: #CDCDCD
Spoken Words: #66CC33
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
Learn More · Register for Free

Topic Options Add ReplyNew TopicNew Poll

welcome to the navy! skin made by esmé (everything and more.) of red carpet & rebellion, studio circus, shadowplay & caution..

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.2021 seconds | Archive