Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Tetel'ac, a free-form medieval/renaissance RP
full of intrigue, mayhem, murder and romance. All levels are
welcome, from beginners to advanced roleplayers, and joining is easy.
Make an account and read through our New Person Checklist

Name:   Password:

TO COUNT ISAIAH GROSVNER
Balaric de Jure
Posted: Feb 16 2012, 09:48 AM

Duke of Aknatar
Group Icon

Group: High Noble
Member No.: 14

The letter was inconspicuous enough, folded neatly and sealed cleanly with good black wax.

I require a meeting with the son of Jezabel Grosvner, no doubt a man of your resourcefulness can see his way stealthily into Aknatar, and further, into Dal'ib itself. It is of the utmost importance that you do not attract the attention of the Duke in that place. I will know when you have come.

-The Bull

user posted image
Isaiah Grosvner
Posted: Feb 16 2012, 01:38 PM

Count of Hoei
Group Icon

Member No.: 31

The Count was in his study going over some quick details, as he would be heading back to Kelyea soon, and may stop in Irse for Countess Versaillez's Festival of Lordas. A letter arrived, and he thanked the servant for bringing it to him. It was a pretty plain letter. He opened it and started reading. As his eyes scanned over the words a frown started to grow upon his face, and only grew bigger with more time.

'Fuck," he said, while rummaging for a key in his drawer. He went over to a small chest to unlock it, and pulled out a book. It was his mother's book. He had remembered seeing something about the bull before, it was a Black Court member for sure. He finally found the page, and sighed with exasperation. Balaric de Jure. Great. Just who I need to meet. He put the book back into the chest and locked it.

He produced a quill and some ink, and went to responding.

Mr. Bull,

I am most surprised by this sudden letter. Rumour had it that you were dead.

However, I fear I cannot come alone, or in secret. It is too risky, and my face is too well known. A foreigner stands out in Aknatar.

If you wish to come to Kelyea, I can entertain you at any number of my estates. I am very interested to sit down and talk with you. The environment is much more stable, and neither of us would be at risk of losing our lives, nor be taken captive.

Sincerely,

Isaiah Grosvner

The Most Honourable Isaiah Grosvner
His Illustrious Highness, The Count of Hoei
Balaric de Jure
Posted: Feb 20 2012, 04:21 AM

Duke of Aknatar
Group Icon

There are a great many rumours floating about Tetel'ac these days, I am quite glad that that particular one isn't true.

Risk is something I can well understand. A compromise then, somewhere in Irse perhaps? An inn? Somewhere where neither of us holds too much sway, neutral ground if you will. I look forward to your response.

-The Bull
Isaiah Grosvner
Posted: Feb 21 2012, 02:12 AM

Count of Hoei
Group Icon

Mr. Bull,

Irse is workable. What about Passhold Lodge?

What is the main point of this meeting?
When shall we meet?

Sincerely,

Isaiah Grosvner

Balaric de Jure
Posted: Feb 21 2012, 03:52 AM

Duke of Aknatar
Group Icon

There is an inn I know of along the roadside, by name of the Crown and Corset. Though it may not be of the highest quality, I'm sure you can understand my unwillingness to place myself too much under your power. The Crown and Corset at least will provide us with relatively neutral ground, and I have always found that to be best when considering business negotiations.

As for the timing, I believe a week from now would suit both of us well, to allow for the time taken up in travelling.

-The Bull
Isaiah Grosvner
Posted: Feb 22 2012, 10:26 AM

Count of Hoei
Group Icon

Mr. Bull,

I do not hold any power within Irse, it is outside of my jurisdiction. We are both concerned for security, but isn't your reputation a security in itself?

Hopefully we can meet in one week's time if all goes well, and neither of us turns up dead anytime soon. I look forward to meeting the man who did Tetel'ac a big favour.

Sincerely,

Isaiah Grosvner

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Learn More · Sign-up Now

Topic Options

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Archive
Burnt Offering skin created by jhaldun. of RPG-Directory.
Welcome
A Medieval/Renaissance Roleplay
Genre Medieval Form Freeform
Level Intermediate+ Members ####

This is Tetel’ac, where the women are capricious, the ale is usually tepid, and life is hard. Prince or pauper, the world is a dangerous place to play and the game of politics is far from voluntary. Whether you live in the gentle tropics, lush forests, harsh mountains, or expansive desert, every day is sure to spell adventure for those who live under the intruding thumb of the king, or amoung the hidden eyes of oh so many spies. With a kingdom on the brink of yet a second revolution, the future is a fragile thing indeed.

[We've Moved!]

We've Moved!

Follow us on our new site!

IC News

We've Moved!

OOC News

Feb. 17, 2014

We've Moved!

-DG

We've Moved!

Affiliates
Click to Affiliate!

SherwoodSecrets Affiliates     Aeterna Roma         BTM affiliates     Forsilvra: An Original Fantasy RPG     Ascension"
RPG-D    RPGD Topsites