As with most of the information on these pages, places are and will be defined mostly through roleplay by members. Some places, whether within Tetel'ac or out, will not be listed. This page, however, gives a general look at the major ones in and around the empire.
Tetel'ac is the name of the kingdom that encompasses the four regions: Kelyea, Fexlund, Rodan, and Aknatar.
It is a land of impossible extremes. The land is diverse and dynamic, changing very rapidly in climate and terrain from the suny southern beaches of Kelyea, to the grasslands and temperate forests of Fexlund, into the snowy mountainous region of Rodan and terminating, finally, on the far thirsty expanse of Aknatar's parched desert.
Atae / HoeiGeneral:
A paradise, to some. Lording over the Kingdom's southern terminal, Kelyea is a region of white sand and cool ocean breezes. A land laying claim to fairly all of Tetel'ac's coastline, the tropical region boasts many ports and a strong trade monopoly. That combined with its popularity as a vacationing hotspot for only the richest of the kingdom's inhabitants, has set the Dukedom well in wealth and assured its prosperity.
- Sea-Goods - Fishing, whaling, and the shells necessary for some dyes.
- Trade Rights - As Kelyea is the major door in, many trading companies pay for the right to make port there and trade.
- Grape-Goods - Including raw grapes, and wine - the most famous of which is made in the vineyards of the Grosvner family.
- Olive-Goods - Including olives and olive oils
Pennland / TritonGeneral:
The land of the hunt. While possessing more of a grassland south of the river, and thick English forests north of it, Fexlund represents a land rich in the bounty of any temperate forested area. Proud of possessing the entirety of Tetel'ac's only major waterway, the land has grown wealthy trading up and down the river, not to mention being the predominate timber supply for the kingdom. The land experience four seasons in regular fashion with milder winters towards the south.
- Toll/Trade Rights - Passage along the river, as well as ferry and bridge tolls
- Game- Both legal and illegal...
Tardar / Irse General:
Mountainous and harsh, the rocky slopes of the Caine mountains overrun this region. Where the base of the mountains is (near the Fexlund border), a thick black forest area overruns the terrain. However as one climbs upwards (there is no way to go around the mountain range without leaving the kingdom), the trees grow more scarce and snow becomes the predominant undergrowth. Rocky, Rodan rivals the deserts of Aknatar for ferocity in its vastest expanses.
- Precious Metals/Gemstones
- Wool (Seasonal)
- Indigo (Grown)
- Hot Springs - Modern capitalization on the naturally occurring hot springs located on the slopes of the Caine Mountains intended to attract travelers.
- Building materials - Primarily stone goods, such as granite and marble, but supplemented by pine limber
Raamah / ShamirGeneral:
Dry and unforgiving, the deserts of Aknatar are easily habitable to only those who know how to live there. Dotted with an oasis or two, the ever-shifting sands, together with the scorching days and freezing nights, make for a perilous, though elite region. Presumably a land of ancient customs, Aknatar carries a old and heavy tradition in its arid landscape and forms a formidable barrier against attacks from the north.
- Livestock - Primarily the sale and distribution of horses and camels; however, seasonal delivery of buffalo are also common.
- Textiles - Specialized carpets, scarves and tapestries made from fine silks and spun wool.