InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.

Learn More · Sign-up Now
Welcome to Telia. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Updates 03/12/10, Read or Die!
Symphia
Posted: Mar 12 2010, 03:12 AM

Subject Omega

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Okay, this is getting out of hand now. I DO NOT have time to post anymore. College has officially messed my life up. I'm very sorry to everyone I'm posting with, but I just don't have time and I won't for the next few months.

As of this announcement, the board is in standby mode until summer (Northern Hemisphere.) Check back MONTHLY to watch for updates. I may take the time to do some modifications to the board.

POST IN THIS TOPIC IF YOU VISIT THE BOARD!

-Sym

--------------------
Roaming Shadow
Posted: Mar 15 2010, 08:03 PM

Professional

Group: Members
Member No.: 11

Yeah, I'm still here, though I'm sad to say I seem to be one of the few. There's, what, been just you and me for the past month or so? Fae poked in for a moment to say she was alive, but other than that I haven't seen much of anything around here. This is getting kinda scary, as first Tanshin goes down (I don't think it ever recovered after the original site dissapeared) and now this place is getting scarily quiet. Not sure what else to say other than that I'm still alive and here, and that I hope things settle down at college.

--------------------
Fae
Posted: May 29 2010, 04:38 PM

Steel through and through

Group: Moderator
Member No.: 12

I'm here! Verily awaiting the summer!

I am SO sorry, I thought I replied when I went to check the site a few weeks back. Apparently not.

So excited :DDD

--------------------
user posted image
Playing this fun vocabulary game helps feed people in third world countries... won't you help me?
Chloé Tuille
Morgana Selwyn (RIP)
Subject Psi
Donia Miller
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.2140 seconds | Archive
Borealis by Nephos of the IFSZ