InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.

Learn More · Sign-up Now
Welcome to Telia. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Updates 02/09/10, *****SUPER IMPORTANT*****
Symphia
Posted: Feb 9 2010, 11:55 AM

Subject Omega

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Okay, in light of some chatting and off-site RPing with June-bug and Azrael, I decided to move in a unilateral direction with the site.

We're starting over.

Not in the literal sense of things though. We'll be completely rewriting a lot of things and changing the development of some characters to edit out things like members that quit or were forcibly removed from the site. The Official RPs are still valid because we're redoing things before and between them.

All Forums (save for special RP areas) will be emptied of their topic and they will be PLACED IN THE ARCHIVE. Topics that have just one post will be deleted instead of saved (I apologize in advance for this, but there's no reason to keep them.) All topics in the archive are automatically locked (forum setting) and are read only. I apologize if this results in problems, but the site is in trouble and we need to fix it.

DO NOT FRET, all characters that ACTIVE MEMBERS have on the site will be preserved. Characters from inactive members and banned members will be removed from the site and it will be made as though they never existed.

POST IN THIS TOPIC IF YOU ARE AN ACTIVE MEMBER!!! If you are inactive or semi-active (you know who you are) please PM me and we'll work something out.

If you have an questions or comments, feel free to ask, but please be polite.

--------------------
Roaming Shadow
Posted: Feb 9 2010, 02:21 PM

Professional

Group: Members
Member No.: 11

I'm really trying to get active on this site again, as my post in The Storms attests (which, strangely, is a 1 post story that got into the archives *shrug*), and the recent writing contest. I can say that I didn't see this coming, but I'm sure you know what you're doing. I'll be back later, and maybe I'll be the first to post something in the now empty forums. But I'm hungry and lunch is on the table. Imagine my surprise when, while waiting for lunch to cool, I hop on to see if anything's changed (namely a reply to "Looking for Answers") when I find said post moved to the archieve and the forums empty. I might even try to get something going with both my characters to challenge my annoying lethargic butt.

--------------------
Fae
Posted: Feb 28 2010, 03:32 PM

Steel through and through

Group: Moderator
Member No.: 12

Ditto on Shadow, loves :/

--------------------
user posted image
Playing this fun vocabulary game helps feed people in third world countries... won't you help me?
Chloé Tuille
Morgana Selwyn (RIP)
Subject Psi
Donia Miller
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Learn More · Register Now

Topic Options

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.4149 seconds | Archive
Borealis by Nephos of the IFSZ