InvisionFree gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Telia. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (2) [1] 2  ( Go to first unread post )

Stalker, Serena, Symphia
June-bug
Posted: Oct 13 2009, 07:56 AM

Wanted

Group: Site Co-Founder
Member No.: 42

Her feet hurt. Her hands hurt. Her head hurt.

Her everything hurt. Six hours here and there made a lot of difference to an otherwise totalled machine. In a matter of four days one of the several piles of scrap sitting in the Hangar had become a shiny new APC, complete with a Resistance monogram on the inside of the hood. She knew no-one but herself would ever really be looking at the insides of the APC, so it didn't hurt her to put a few of her own finishing touches here and there. But it took a toll on her body. A shower was the only way to wash off the various fluids and messes she ran into every day - and of course, this was the day the water lines were wrecked and needed to be looked at. Here she was, bedraggled and sore, and mostly smelling like motor oil and hot metal.

Serena huffed, pulling her towel over her shoulder as she walked with soft pit-pats back towards the hangar. Several people raised an eyebrow at her state of dress, but Serena ignored them... somehow, through all the grime, she still managed to show her natural beauty. She didn't know how in these kinds of living conditions that people managed to stay so naturally sparkly and clean. Probably because they showered every day and aren't covered head to toe in any nondescript oils spraying from mechanical orifices on a regular basis.

Turning into the wide, high-ceilinged floor-space, Serena wiped the oils from her face and neck to the best of her ability and dropped the towel on the floor as she looked up. Not only was she not alone, but her priceless four-days-work was being hijacked... by none other than the infamous leader of the Resistance... as per usual. This was different than usual for two reasons; One, she was never able to catch Sym in the act, and two... she could see how being small helped hot-wiring. Being as silent as she could, the mechanic approached the smaller woman, who was involved in bending over to get at the wires under the steering column. Serena blinked and cocked her head to the side slightly, smiling somewhat dreamily as she observed the woman's firm behind and choice in underwear (they were grey). Skirts weren't made for bending over, quite obviously...

Bemusedly, the older woman purposefully warmed the surface of her hands and smirked, cupping Sym's rear and laughing quietly.

"What do you think you're doing?"

--------------------
Irony, thy name is bitch.

Subject Kappa II // "You're pathetic."
Subject Rapier // "You can knock me down, but I'll always get up again."
Subject Zeta // "..."
Serena Melkesh // Subject Gamma // "Fuck!"
June 'Bug' Narcisstrale // "I see only a little more of the Captain as her lover than the crew does."
Symphia
Posted: Oct 13 2009, 08:10 AM

Subject Omega

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Symphia sneaked quietly into the garage, admiring the brand new APC that Serena had constructed from the wreckage of two that she herself had dragged in the from storms. After examining the new paint and picking the lock for the driver's side door, she'd wriggled under the steering column and began working on hot-wiring it. She'd gotten the comm unit to start up, but was having trouble finding the right wires to cross to get the starter motor to run.

Suddenly she felt a warm sensation on her butt, which caused her to attempt to stand and her head collided with the steering column with a bang. The gun mage, both out of embarrassment and a little shame, squirmed out from under the steering column and sighed as she looked up at the taller project. "No sense in lying, I was attempting to steal the new APC to try it out," she admitted.

Her cheeks were still filled with blush as she continued to look at up Serena. "Why did you grab my butt?" she asked, watching the mechanic's hands out of the corners of her eyes. She'd understood that Serena and Task had something important, and that Challa and Eve obviously had something, but what did that had to do with Serena grabbing her ass?

--------------------
June-bug
Posted: Oct 13 2009, 08:28 AM

Wanted

Serena's smirk did not leave her face as her all-powerful leader hit her head out of surprise. Soon enough though she had to let go of the woman's butt and clear her throat. The woman was smaller than she remembered - maybe it was because she was used to seeing her from far away as she stole various equipment. She laughed quietly again and shrugged, "I dunno, why'd you grab my masterpiece without asking? I literally just finished adding a new coat of shine to it, and knowing you, I'll never see it this way again." she said defiantly, gently moving the leader out of the way to bend over and awkwardly stuff the wires back up into their assigned places and pull the plastic cover back over them, this time simply running her finger along the seals to melt and join them permanently.

She was honestly proud of herself this time; robbery averted. For a moment she smiled to herself and sighed, pulling her head out from under the steering column and hopping up to sit in the drivers' seat defensively. "Not now, not ever. I just built this thing practically from scratch, and I think I'm in love with it," she purred, running her hands along the oddly comfortable insides of the APC and groaning in pleasure. It had been a while since she even slept in something comfortable, and the seats in the APC even warmed her rear up some (a pointless upgrade for herself, but others would find it quite luxurious.

"By the way, I've never seen that kind of colour on your face before; are you actually embarrassed?" she asked impulsively, leaning forwards to poke her leader's cheek in curiosity. "Never been caught?"

--------------------

Subject Zeta // "..."
June 'Bug' Narcisstrale // "I see only a little more of the Captain as her lover than the crew does."
Symphia
Posted: Oct 13 2009, 09:29 PM

Subject Omega

She blushed harder when Serena poked fun at her for blushing in the first place. Go away... she though, feeling her face redden even more. "I wouldn't say never been caught, definitely the first time I've been caught by someone capable of actually stopping me..." Sym explained, feeling the redness in her cheeks begin to go away. She walked around to the other side of the APC and picked the lock for the passenger door then climbed inside. The APC tipped to the side when Sym climbed in, causing a can of spray paint that had been left of the roof to roll off and clatter to the floor.

The gun mage looked over at Serena, who, despite being covered in oil and dirt, still looked very nice. "You look like you're in need of a shower. Would you like to use mine? I still have running water in my room," she said, more than happy to help Serena, and get her away from the APC for a bit. The gun mage jumped out and watched as the APC bounced back to its original position. "You should put stiffer shocks in it," she added, heading out of the garage and back toward her room. If Serena was interested in the offer, she'd follow, that's the kind of person she was.

She rounded a corner and blush filled her face at the scene before her eyes. Challa and Eve were completely naked, their privates pressed together, moaning loudly. Normally she would have told them to take it elsewhere, but this time, she couldn't help but watch, seeing how much her daughter had grown since the scared little fox-girl she'd picked up off the streets. Then there was even, the terrified wolf-girl she and Task had rescued from the tunnels; the shyness that had been there when they'd met was completely gone now. Challa's cheeks filled with blush and she took a breath before crying out and shuddering. The gun mage blinked, confused at what had just happened, but Eve seemed to have it under control, so she acted as though she'd just rounded the corner.

"Ahem," she said, clearing her throat. The pair yelped and Eve grabbed for her business shirt, which was soaked through is several Spots. "What's it going to take to get you two to do that in a room?" Sym asked, neither answered, Challa looked like she was on the verge of tears and Eve's face was bright red. Symphia approached and gently placed a hand on their shoulders. "Girls, please, you need to do this in Serena's room or mine, if someone else had caught you, something very bad could have happened," she said gently. Although the gun mage was ignorant in the ways of love, she was experienced in the ways of men, having watched one of the guards overpower a scientist when she'd been in the labs.

--------------------
June-bug
Posted: Oct 13 2009, 09:59 PM

Wanted

Serena pondered for a moment, wondering why Symphia's water still worked (and why it was on an entirely separate line to everyone else's). Surprised though, Serena didn't have the chance to answer the 5' 2", 400 lb woman. Her metal skeleton has always been both a blessing and a curse in some ways, but she wasn't about to get into that. The mechanic grimaced and pulled herself from the APC, slamming the door shut on exit and locking all the locks once more with her large and infinitely full set of keys. By the time she turned around and went to talk to Sym, she was already gone; the strawberry blonde sighed, ran a hand through her hair (biting her lip at how oily it was), and ran off towards Sym's room.

On the way, in spite of knocking a few people flat, she growled and had to slow some due to her chest not being tied down by a bra today (running admittedly swung her chest around too much for her to be comfortable with it), and had to settle for walking. Several corridors later she saw her leader disappear around a corner, a couple of embarrassed mutants awkwardly leaning against the wall and milling about now that they had apparently been scolded. Serena exchanged a knowing smile with the two girls, now more grown up than ever, and patted them each on the head as she passed. "Use my room," she said briskly, running off and around the corner to finally reach Sym's door.

Serena could really only guess she was inside her room, but still knocked as loud as she usually would and pushed the door open, squeezing in through the small crack in the doorway and staggering into her leader's bedroom. A moment of realization dawned on the mechanic and she giggled with delight. She'd never, ever been in Symphia's room before... and much to her surprise, it was more ordinary than she expected. "Sym?" she called softly, peeking into an adjoining door that led to the bathroom.

--------------------

Subject Zeta // "..."
Symphia
Posted: Oct 13 2009, 10:16 PM

Subject Omega

"Just a sec and it's all yours," she answered, writing her rag out and hanging it up. "I know this probably isn't a problem for you, but be careful with the valve, if you put it too far into the "hot" area, you can get scalded," Sym explained, grabbing her hat off the counter and pulling it back on. "I'll be doing... well, I'll be in the room anyway, no idea what I'll be up to though. Leave the door unlocked, just in case," the gun mage said, winking. She stepped past the taller project and took her cape off, hanging it off one of the reinforced hooks then she took her harness off and hung it up as well.

After taking some of Challa's doodles off her desk, she pulled out one of her HK USP Compacts and smiled as she disassembled it. She pulled out a set of brushes and dental picks and began giving it a very thorough cleaning. I hate doing this, but it can't be avoided... she thought, putting a few drops of light oil into the slide and firing pin. The gun mage checked the extractor hook, which was still in perfect working condition. She disliked the extractors in semi-automatic and automatic weapons because they had a tendency to snap off.

She set the oil down on the desk and began reassembling the firearm quickly, her hand slipping off the slide and into the canister of oil. It squirt into her face and onto her chest. She sighed and looked half-lidded at the canister. Could be worse... she thought, standing up and wiping some of the oil off her face. Sym walked over to the bathroom and knocked on the door; she could hear the shower running. "Serena? It okay for me to come in? I need a rag," she called clearly.

--------------------
June-bug
Posted: Oct 13 2009, 10:53 PM

Wanted

For a few minutes, at least, Serena was able to calmly wash off her troubles and messy remnants of days past. She pulled her vest off, lazily tossing it into the corner of the room. Soon joining it was her sleeveless jacket, boots, shorts and underwear (grey). Climbing into the shower, Serena turned on only the hot water, turning it higher and higher until it reached a temperature that would have scolded even the most hardened of military men. It poured over her skin, peeling the oil from her hair and arms as she stood, clearly immune to the heat. Steam quickly rose into the air and fogged the mirror fast, filling the room with a fresh, clean smell.

Serena knew nothing of conditioners or shampoo, mainly because water at this temperature burned off all that wasn't her. The result was the cleanest anyone could possibly ever get... but it usually didn't take long for her to be coated in motor oil again. A knock at the door and a yell later, Sym pushed into the bathroom, appearing to be looking for a rag to clean herself off with (at least that was what she saw through the frosted glass). Serena, now clean and simply wasting valuable hot water, turned the valve back to zero.

A head of full, long, damp strawberry-blonde hair poked out from behind the frosted glass shower door, examining her specimen closely before she decided it was safe to leave the solitude of the shower. Serena's expression, usually peppered with a smirk or smile, was rather unreadable at this moment as she climbed out, warm water dripping and falling over the rising and falling curves of her body. "Sym, there are a couple in that top cupboard..." she directed, pointing at the last place she would expect towels to go. It helped that she got a little while to look around before showering. The mechanic seemed unabashed at her naked form, but over a few silent moments a blush crept slowly over her cheeks.

--------------------

Subject Zeta // "..."
Symphia
Posted: Oct 13 2009, 11:05 PM

Subject Omega

As she pushed the door open, humidity quickly plastered her shirt to her skin as she began sweating from the heat. "For crying out loud! You got the hot... nevermind..." she sighed, rummaging for a clean rag or towel. Serena's voice came, calm and gentle, instructing her to look in the cupboards.

Sym looked up at the top cupboards, which she left empty due to certain physical limitations. "Very funny..." she sighed, picking up the discarded rag she'd used before to clean up. It was soaked with grim and other things she preferred to keep off her skin. Well... this won't do me any good... she thought, turning to Serena, who, much like Eve and Challa, was completely naked. "Umm... so are you going to towel off, or can I have that?" she asked, wondering if Serena used her magic to kick her body temperature up enough to simply evaporate the water or if she actually toweled off.

The oil on her shirt was beginning to spread lower, sticking her shirt to her body as it progressed. Symphia was grateful that she'd taken her ultra-Kevlar vest off before she'd started working, it would have been completely ruined and she would've had to put up with Lock measuring her for a new vest. "Well?" she asked, unable to tear her eyes from Serena's curvaceous form.

--------------------
June-bug
Posted: Oct 14 2009, 01:12 AM

Wanted

Serena, who had hidden all the towels up where she knew Symphia wouldn't be able to reach them, giggled quietly as her joke was recognized. As per usual she simply stood in the humid air without using the towel she got out for herself. Eying the woman, the taller blonde smirked and handed the girl her towel. The oil smelled really nice to her... but she probably only liked it from her constant exposure to it. "I suppose I could dry myself off like that..." she said quietly, focusing her various energies into a softer pulse of heat that dried her from head to toe.

The woman smiled and handed the slightly singed towel to the other girl, going over to her pile of clothes in the corner of the room and sighing heavily, "I just realised I don't have a spare set of clothes to wear yet... and I really don't want to put these back on again..." she said with a grimace, gesturing towards her clothes. Her body stiffened slightly and she wound her arms around her chest, folding her arms and covering up signs of arousal (she doubted Symphia would notice or care, but it was out of habit).

A new hue of red washing over her features, she slipped over to Symphia, taking her towel from her and beginning to wipe away at the oil on her cheeks and neck, pausing slightly as she drew close to the woman's humble bust. She wasn't entirely sure of what to do... Sym was usually okay with whatever she did, but this felt off somehow. Biting her lip, the strawberry blonde simply slung the towel over Symphia's shoulder and looked away. What had come over her to make her clean the smaller woman like that, so suddenly?

Now she felt awkward.

--------------------

Subject Zeta // "..."
Symphia
Posted: Oct 14 2009, 10:32 AM

Subject Omega

Symphia was still as Serena wiped some of the oil off her face and neck before handing the towel to her. The gun mage blinked then shrugged. She set the towel on the counter and took her hat off, setting it down on the counter. Next, she slowly peeled her oil-soaked shirt off and tossed it in the hamper, followed by her bra. "I miss having a flat chest..." she sighed, taking the towel from the counter and wiping most of the oil off.

Glancing over at Serena, she had almost the same look that Challa had when she'd revealed herself to her and Eve. Silently, she found herself wondering what the two were up to, but pushed it out of her mind quickly. "I'm going to shower, you can put on some of my stuff if want. Dunno if I have anything that'll fit though," she said, unzipping her skirt and letting it drop around her ankles; it was quickly followed by her panties. She stepped out of them and tossed them in the hamper before pulling her boots and socks off.

The gun mage stepped into the shower like she normally would, slid the door shut, which glided silently in its track, and started futzing with the hot and cold, getting it just right before beginning to wash up. She did her hair first, like always. The shower's floor soon became covered in grit from the sand that was trapped in her hair. She grabbed the soap and thought for a moment before an idea came to mind.

"Hey, Serena, could you wash my back for me?" she asked with a smile.

--------------------
June-bug
Posted: Oct 14 2009, 11:01 AM

Wanted

Serena blushed in protest to the woman undressing before her. It seemed a little unnecessary to stay in the bathroom while she undressed, so the mechanic cleared her throat and turned to leave - just as Sym's bra flew into the corner of the room. She couldn't help but look. Her hypnotically round and full chest drew her in, asked her to watch them sway a little every time its master moved. Amazingly the woman was never found out for watching like this; maybe it was that the short blonde had noticed her staring and decided to say nothing... but it was more likely she didn't notice at all.

"Oh, er... thanks, I guess." Serena mumbled, rubbing her shoulder idly as Symphia climbed into the shower and turned on the water. Crouching, the mechanic hooked a finger under the elastic of the pair of panties her leader had left behind, bringing them up to eye-level. Did she mean to take her used clothes, or to look around for other clothes to wear? Serena, for once in her life, didn't know what to say in response to her situation. To Symphia it wasn't a situation, but it made Serena's body and heart ache with desire (in ways she didn't think would ever haunt her again) when the little spitfire was so unabashed with herself.

Dropping the panties at the first syllable of the powerful project's sentence, Serena stood and discharged her blush in a rush of heat. This situation reeked of promiscuity of some sort, and she didn't know whether to be afraid or honoured at the fact that her leader was inviting her into the shower with her to wash her back. The strawberry blonde swallowed the lump in her throat and smiled brightly, pulling the sliding door back on the shower and relishing in the humidity washed over her body while she climbed in. The shower was fairly small and two people didn't fit in the most comfortable manner... almost every breath she took or every time she moved, their thighs, backs, arms or chest brushed against each other. Taking the small bar of soap from the spitfire's hands, she began to awkwardly rub it against the woman's back. Her hands were shaking... her knees were weak...

Why did she feel like this now?

--------------------

Subject Zeta // "..."
Symphia
Posted: Oct 14 2009, 11:56 AM

Subject Omega

At first, she thought Serena wouldn't be willing to help, but then she felt the taller project's body heat and smiled slightly. When Serena began washing her upper back, the smaller project's face was covered in a mushy smile that eventually turned to moaning as she steadied herself against the wall. "That feels sooo good..." she moaned, enjoying the back rub she was getting as Serena washed her back.

Slowly, she leaned back into Serena's strong hands as they worked over her tense back. The last time she'd gotten a proper back rub, it had been from Samata, but she had passed on. Another moan, louder than the first, escaped her as Serena reached a particularly troublesome cramp. "Yes...." she purred over the water's din.

Looking over her shoulder, the smaller project smiled. "I think I'm enjoying the back rub more than actually having someone to wash my back..." she admitted, blushing some. The gun mage had always enjoyed back rubs, but gotten some infrequently that they were a special treat to actually have. Sym moaned again and nearly collapsed from the pleasure she was getting from it.

--------------------
June-bug
Posted: Oct 14 2009, 12:16 PM

Wanted

Serena awkwardly washed the woman's back, rubbing the soap in (apparently) all the right places to receive noises in return she didn't even know Symphia could make. Her cheeks were warmed significantly - she was so glad nobody could see her face at the moment... especially the sandy blonde in front of her. Suddenly her face turned towards hers and for a moment she simply bit her lip, afraid to say anything that might be misconstrued. Another few rubs along the woman's back with the soap brought low, deep moans... and this was torture. She had never been brought to this level of discomfort and comfort at the same time before...

"I guess I know what to get you for your birthday, then..." she joked quietly, biting her lip as she brought on another moan. Not only now was Symphia making inappropriate noises... she was supporting herself against the frosted glass... (their silhouettes would have looked very suspicious... let's leave it at that). "I never really pictured you as the back-rub type... you're always so serious and wrapped up in what you do..." she mumbled, pressing a little harder into the woman's back and raising an eyebrow as she realised she'd ditched the soap altogether and began giving her a proper back-rub.

"I really wish we could spend more time like this," she murmured, warming her hands just a little bit more and running them down the woman's waist and back up again to her back. Serena shuddered in the intense need to do it again, fending off the urge to no avail (her hands swept down and up again). "I mean... well... together... not naked..." she tacked on, biting her lip as she wondered to herself how true that actually was.

--------------------

Subject Zeta // "..."
Symphia
Posted: Oct 14 2009, 12:52 PM

Subject Omega

"I g... get them so infrequently th... that they're really a t... treat..." she managed before moaning loudly again. Her entire body shook as Serena's strong hands slid over the one loose spot on her entire back. She breathed hard and turned, quickly before her entire body flexed, she swung and smashed several tiles by accident. "G... good thing I... I moved..." she said, fighting back a moan.

Suddenly, she collapsed and moaned louder than before. "Ahhhhhh....!" Sym rested quietly on the floor breathing hard, taking in the humid air, the scent from the soap, and Serena's as well. She looked over her shoulder at the taller project, her eyes first falling on Serena's flower, then heading up toward her waist, then to her bust, and finally to her face.

"H... how did you do that...?" she asked, "I felt like my heart was going to burst..." The small gun mage stood and placed a hand on Serena without thinking to support herself. "I've never felt that before..." she panted, blushing deeply. "C... could you do it again...?"

--------------------
June-bug
Posted: Oct 14 2009, 01:18 PM

Wanted

Serena's eyes widened and she drew back against the tiled wall of the shower as Symphia gave a loud shriek of a moan and collapsed to the floor. Her breathing was tell-tale, the smell even more so. She felt eyes on her body, and slowly turned an un-earthly rouge as she tried to comprehend what the woman had just asked her to do. An innocent back-rub had quickly evolved into an exploration... and Symphia wasn't objective. the blonde swallowed the growing lump in her throat and looked away for a moment. In her mind she tried desperately to find a way to make this entire thing re-wind.

But failed.

In a short moment of deliberation, Serena sunk to the shower floor, kneeling about half a foot taller than her leader as water rained on them both and she searched out Symphia's eyes. For a moment they exchanged glances and she felt the compulsion. It was as if her entire life depended on this pivotal point in time. Never again would this opportunity present itself. Serena licked her lips and nodded a little at Sym, before ignoring her request for a moment and gently pressing the woman up against the frosted glass. They stared at each other for a few seconds, Sym obviously in a state of confusion.

In one fell swoop, the strawberry-blonde connected her lips with Symphia's, hands sliding up her form to rest on her stomach and neck. In the briefest of moments, Serena doubted herself - but her fiery will pulled through as she deepened the kiss, breathing quietly through her nose as a million different emotions and feeling clashed, blended and dispersed. Her cheeks flared a solid crimson, but for now she didn't care.

--------------------

Subject Zeta // "..."
Symphia
Posted: Oct 14 2009, 01:33 PM

Subject Omega

Symphia waited in quiet anticipation for another back rub that would lead to the flaring feeling that caused her to collapse. Instead, however, Serena seated herself and for a moment, pushed her back against the frosted glass before pressing her lips to her own in much the same way she'd seen Eve and Challa do in the hallways. For a moment she struggled before pushing the taller project back.

"W... what are you doing!?" she cried, her face growing hot in embarrassment. "Serena, what... why d... did you do that?" Sym asked, holding the other project back. She knew she was stronger than anyone in the Resistance, but Serena was extremely dangerous when angered. "Why did you kiss me?" she demanded.

For a moment, the gun mage was silent then she realized what it was. Serena felt the same way about her as Challa and Eve felt about each other. Silently, she hung her head and sighed. "Serena... c... can you make that feeling from before come back? That rushing fire feeling that your back rub gave me?" she asked before gently leaning over and pressing her lips lightly to Serena's. "Please?"

--------------------
June-bug
Posted: Oct 15 2009, 01:17 AM

Wanted

Their lips parted, somewhat forcefully. This is what she was afraid of; sure, she'd finally done what she had obviously been wanting to do for quite a while... but Sym didn't understand why. At least, for a few moments, as the woman bombarded her with angry, embarrassed questions - then she grew silent, asked the same favour as before... and briefly connected their lips. Serena bit her lip, looking around warily before nodding a little down at the woman. Their blonde hair meshed and stuck together with a heavy wet matte, brought on by water and the humidity. The older blonde gently stroked her leader's stomach in circles, warming her finger slowly as she stared down into the girl's eyes and descended again that short distance to her lips.

It was a very simple, soft, light press, bringing their mouths together just enough for feeling. Serena's left hand slid from the girl's stomach, gently sliding down towards the other girl's flower. She was as smooth as silk, from her stomach to the soft, moist petals below. Their lips parted again and the older project smiled such a small smile it was hard to pick up on. Taking a moment, she examined her leader's perfectly sculpted face whilst her fingers ran feather-light along the girl's nether lips, not quite parting them as she stroked back down the moistening cleft.

In tender, smooth motions, she spread the woman's nethers and brushed her fingers as lightly as she dared over the soft, pink flesh, gently tapping the peeking bump that exposed itself in anticipation. Her fingers descended further, gently probing the quickly moistening flesh with her fingers and smiling as gently as she could. "I'll bring it back another way... okay?" she asked, quiet, calm and gentle as her finger subtly pushed into her leader's nethers, sliding with ease into her flower.

--------------------

Subject Zeta // "..."
Symphia
Posted: Oct 15 2009, 01:33 AM

Subject Omega

Sym's heart skipped a beat when Serena's lips fell on her own once more. Her pulse quickened and she began breathing more deeply. At first she thought it was bad, quickly accepted it as something good. At first she was confused by Serena's powerful hands sliding lower and lower down her front, finally stopping at her moist private. It was then that the other project's voice filled her ears, no longer drown out by the rainstorm of the shower.

"O.... okay..." she said, already feeling sparks from Serena's touch on her flower. She arched her back impulsively and took a deep breath as the strawberry blond's fingers smoothly slid inside her. At first she let out a soft moan, fighting to keep from stopping the other woman, the feeling was impossible to describe. The gun mage placed her hands on the wall and the frosted glass door of the shower, supporting herself as she fought to stay upright.

It was then that Serena's fingers touched a place in her nethers that caused an absolute maelstrom of lightning to race through her entire body. She sat up straight very quickly, her breasts jiggling before coming to rest once more. "S... Serena...." Sym purred, slumping backward against the wall, her body convulsing as another round of sparks shot through it. "MORE!!!" she cried, moaning loudly.

--------------------
June-bug
Posted: Oct 15 2009, 06:45 AM

Wanted

Symphia's moans were loud, sporadic, and most of all, they were pure. It was clear her leader had never felt something like this before, and Serena honestly didn't know whether to advance sometimes or stay where she was. Her fingers gently probed the woman's insides, her knuckles soaked with the sandy blonde's excitement as she gently drew her fingers out and back in again, drawing a loud and wanting moan from the woman. The water pounding on Serena's back didn't even affect her, so focused was her mind on giving Symphia what she wanted. It was almost as if she wanted to be doing the best job possible... but she knew that was impossible for now because even as she performed the most basic touches and probes, the girl she was pleasuring reached climax several times.

Serena let her eyes roam in lust over Sym's body, taking in her small but powerful frame, peppered with the dainty details that made her feminine. Her sloping and contoured shoulders, her long slender fingers, and her shoulder-length, copper-blonde hair... they all drew the mechanic in like a fisherman and his catch. She wondered why though, of all the times to be doing this, why did she only recognize just how much she wanted this to happen.... when it happened?

Serena's eyes brimmed with tears for no reason and she wiped them away, taking her non-occupied hand and cupping it over Symphia's sloping and perky chest. Giving a few slow squeezes, she pushed her fingers to the knuckle in the girl's flower, before beginning a slow and easing rhythm, gently pulling and pushing herself back in and out of her leader. To silence a few growing moans, the mechanic smiled softly and drew her lips down to Sym's, prying her mouth open with superior experience and sharing a long, deep kiss with the woman.

--------------------

Subject Zeta // "..."
Symphia
Posted: Oct 15 2009, 10:09 AM

Subject Omega

Symphia felt the sparks build then release suddenly, her heart feeling like it was going to burst. Finally, she summoned enough concentration and strength, to sit up and put her arms around the other girl. At the same moment, Serena's soft moist lips came into contact with her own and they shared a kiss that was much deeper than before. Afraid of hurting Serena's ears, she stifled a moan as the sparks began building again. "Serena..." she purred, feeling her strength begin to wane again as the lightning reached it climax.

She came much harder than before, spilling it onto the shower's floor, and over Serena's hand. "S.... sorry...." she said, panting hard as her strength finally passed and she collapsed. The gun mage leaned into Serena, falling asleep for a few moments as her body recovered. Slowly, her deep emerald green eyes opened once more and she looked up at the other project.

"Serena... is this what love feels like?" she asked, her hands falling onto the taller girl's bust, which was much larger than her own. In a way she envied Serena, but it also came to mind that it probably inconvenienced her at times. She squeezed them gently like the other girl had done, rubbing them slightly.

--------------------
June-bug
Posted: Oct 16 2009, 07:47 AM

Wanted

"You've got nothing to be sorry for..." Serena murmured to her leader, catching her gently as her form fell forward into her own. It appeared that, at least for a few moments, Symphia had been completely been drained of all her energy and was asleep. Serena took the time to slowly remove her soaked hand from the girl's nethers and wash it off in the falling water. Her arms wrapped around the blonde girl's form, relishing in the skin contact she hadn't felt for quite some time. And for a few minutes, the two projects sat in the roaring shower, the taller blonde clutching the smaller to her chest as intimately as she dared.

As she kissed Symphia on the forehead, the girl's eyes fluttered open slowly, focusing somewhere else before climbing up to meet Serena's. Next came the all-too-important question that decided how Symphia defined love. Was it to be 'yes', and live life knowing the only way to love someone was to be lustful and kiss, or was it 'no', and risk losing yet another lover? Symphia's touches and grasps interrupted her deliberations, turning a soft shade of pink as the semi-clueless leader came to terms with Serena's body.

Her eyes crossed with Symphia's, and she made her descision without reluctance. Shaking her head gently, Serena smiled warmly and pulled the other woman into an intimate hug, head resting on the copper-blonde's shoulder. "No.... No, it's not; but it is part of it, Sym..." she spoke calmly and softly, pressing her lips into the woman's neck affectionately and letting a heated hand glide down and back up her back and come to a rest at the back of her neck, covered by wet hair. Serena was getting to be quite warm - her emotions usually got the best of her at times like this and her powers overflowed into a radiating warmth that (usually) soothed and calmed herself and others (she at least knew for a fact that Eve liked it).

"But..." she bit her lip and closed her eyes, shutting out any second thoughts and letting a warm smile form on her lips.

"... But I know I love you."

Symphia didn't even have to return her gesture... in all honesty... she just wanted to say it out loud - even if the person she said it to didn't understand.

--------------------

Subject Zeta // "..."
Symphia
Posted: Oct 17 2009, 01:10 AM

Subject Omega

Symphia listened silenly as Serena explained that all the touching and kissing wasn't the complete definition of love, only part of it. To the gun mage, it felt wonderful, but the fiery mechanic had made it clear that there was much more. Did Challa and Eve know it as well, or did they just crave the physical touch that brought the maelstrom of lightning in their bodies? She made a note to have a chat with her daughter about it later.

"S... Serena... do you want me to make you feel like that?" Sym asked quietly, feeling slightly confused. Although she was much stronger than Serena, she had excellent control over it, and although the other woman had said nothing, her hands had made it clear that a gentle touch was required for this part of love. She rested her head on Serena's shoulder for a moment before an idea came to mind.

Silently, Sym leaned forward and she gently pressed her lips to the soft skin of Serena's neck, kissing it lightly as Serena had done, but her kisses lingered more as she moved slowly. Her body was sluggish from the combination of her skeleton and the confusion in her mind. Was she doing it right? Were her lips too wet or dry? What about how long she was pausing between them? To Sym, it was obvious that Task had done things a certain way that Serena had liked very much, but was it possible that if she did something wrong she'd be scolded?

--------------------
June-bug
Posted: Nov 6 2009, 09:22 AM

Wanted

Serena's vision clouded at the edges, her kisses slowly making their way towards the woman's shoulder. The warrior slowed in her fleeting and light kisses, closing her eyes as she refused to answer her leader. It wasn't her choice to make; but of course she wanted Symphia to do that. Serena was very simply happy to know that the shorter blonde was reacting at all to her feelings. A softer warmth pressed into her neck at that moment, drawing the mechanic to a pause as she realised her leader had rested her head on her shoulder. As if she weren't already pink-cheeked, her face slowly began to burn with excitement as she felt whispering kisses being pressed into her neck...

The small woman's lips sparked feelings Serena had forgotten existed, teasing her skin with slow and lingering movements. The feeling almost overwhelmed her senses; every time she felt a tooth barely scratch the surface of her skin admidst a kiss, her mouth opened just a little more. Small and shallow, her breathing hitched and she was forced to close her eyes to indulge a little more. The mechanic hadn't expected anyone to touch her or kiss her like this again; nobody seemed to genuinely care about her like Task had.

Except for Sym.

Truthfully, she cared for every person in the base; but the fact that the copper-blonde had never neglected her seemed to dawn on her with more impact than she could have expected. Her arms tightened around Symphia's body, drawing the two a little closer, soaked curves overlaying one another perfectly as the taller project's thighs parted, allowing her to gently slide her slick private up the woman's leg. Her body shook with the wave of pleasure it brought her; Serena could feel the woman's knee pass her nethers as she brought herself up to Symphia's hip, her own elegant thigh pressing into the other woman's flower gently. Water still fell, crashing down on her back with a roar. "You... do whatever you want to..." she whispered into her leader's ear, pressing her lip to the lobe momentarily as her sentence ended.

--------------------

Subject Zeta // "..."
Symphia
Posted: Nov 16 2009, 03:16 PM

Subject Omega

Symphia moaned loudly when Serena's smooth thigh slid across her equally smooth private, parting her flower and rubbing her clit. Serena's oft powerful voice was little more than a whisper compared to the roar of the shower around them. The gun mage slowly trailed kisses down the taller project's neck and across her collarbone. She couldn't believe how soft Serena's skin was despite the constant abuse she put it through on a daily basis.

Slowly, she felt the pressure on her nethers increase and used Serena's supple shoulder to stifle her moans. "S... Serena...!" she moaned, closing her eyes and hugging the taller project close, pressing their breasts together. Symphia had a certain amount of envy because of Serena's ample bust versus her own rather pitiful chest. However, part of her was certain that they had their own set of problems.

Gently, she slid her powerful hands lower and cupping Serena's soft, luscious breasts. She squeezed them gently, her thumbs making light circles on the other woman's nipples. Sym blushed lightly bringing her lips to Serena's nipple and suckling lightly, tracing wet circles on Serena's nipple, her tongue flicking the nipple lightly.

--------------------
June-bug
Posted: Nov 17 2009, 11:01 AM

Wanted

Now, Serena wasn't one to normally moan during sex; or any other good feeling. She groaned every now and then, perhaps, but she never moaned. Maybe it was something to do with her personality, but there was never a time when she had made an unintentional noise in bed. Well, this wasn't bed. Her private slid back and forth gently on the woman's soaked thigh, her own long leg wedged comfortably between Symphia's thighs. Her hands roamed the woman's back, sliding back and forth every so often. The woman groaned, gently pushing her knee up against the leader's flower. She received a harsh and sudden moan into her shoulder, which made the mechanic blush comfortably.

All of a sudden she felt hands on her chest; roaming, tweaking and squeezing. The strawberry blonde shivered as the hairs on the back of her neck stood up on end. For a moment the two linked eyes, before the leader's mouth descended to take on of her pink nubs into her mouth. Serena closed her eyes as her breathing hitched into shallow heaves. She could feel her tongue moving and sweeping all about her nipple, flicking, going and coming as it pleased. Without her knowing, Serena's lips parted and she groaned in strangled pleasure.

The woman stayed attached to her chest for a little longer, playing and tasting her small, pink nubs as much as she dared to. Serena, though opposed to it, moaned softly into her hand. "S-Sym... hh... wow..." she panted, red cheeks flaring as she thought to herself, 'Please don't stop...'
Her hand rose comfortably to the back of Symphia's head, pressing into the matte, soaked mess of copper blonde hair a little harder with every tickling and teasing movement of the girl's tongue.

--------------------

Subject Zeta // "..."
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.

Topic OptionsPages: (2) [1] 2 

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 1.0340 seconds | Archive
Borealis by Nephos of the IFSZ