zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.

Learn More · Sign-up Now
Welcome to Telia. We hope you enjoy your visit.


You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.


Join our community!


If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:


 

 To Escape, Open to all
Ryuku
Posted: Jul 24 2009, 05:29 PM


Outcast


Group: Members
Posts: 14
Member No.: 47
Joined: 24-July 09



He was aware of each breath he took, slow and deep as to not cause any unneeded sound. The darkness was absolute, so was the silence. If had not been for his natural ability so penetrate the darkness, albeit his vision was limited to scales of gray, he would not of been able to make out his own hand in front of his face.

Sector 10.

Ryuku had heard the rumors, he knew that people feared to come down here. That once they did none ever came out. Normally he would not have even thought of entering this area, but it seemed the last place left. Their fear would prevent them from following to deeply in.

The darkness was welcomed by him, it was like a shield, and it completely swallowed him. He was an assassin, or at least he had been trained to be and so the shadows were his refuge. Other then some simple clothing, rags really, he had nothing on his persons. No weapons, no armor, not even food.

He didn't exactly know how far into Sector 10 he had gone, only that he was sure he was no longer being followed. So he knelt on the cold stone of the tunnel, eye surveying the area about him. Something was amiss...his imagination? Possibly he mused, shifting his weight onto his left knee as he sorted through a pile of junk for anything that could be of any use to him.


--------------------
'Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.' - Bruce Lee
Top
Symphia
Posted: Jul 24 2009, 06:06 PM


Subject Omega


Group: Admin
Posts: 1,427
Member No.: 1
Joined: 10-January 08



She had finally gotten a full meal. Her last one had been three days ago when a mutant had wandered into her territory. There hadn't been much meat on its bones, but the patrol she'd ambushed today was proving quite filling. She picked the left arm of a woman clean, snapping her humerus in half with an echoing snap. She sucked the marrow out and left the empty bone by itself.

The she-wolf sat up and inhaled deeply. There was a new scent in the air, she wiped the blood from around her mouth and face and sniffed again. It was indeed more prey. She grabbed a corpse and dragged it with her, stashing it near one of her runes and sneaking closer, trusting her senses of smell and hearing. The metallic click of metal on stone caught her attention and she paused, listening carefully.

It came again, something was rummaging through one of her traps! She moved closer, sniffing again as she got there. She tapped on the catwalk, sending the echoing sound through the silent tunnels. Carefully, she moved down the tunnel, pausing and tapping again, heading toward her prey instead of away from it. She was determined to find it and kill it, nothing messed with her traps.


--------------------
Top
Ryuku
Posted: Jul 24 2009, 06:27 PM


Outcast


Group: Members
Posts: 14
Member No.: 47
Joined: 24-July 09



Nothing. Not a damn thing.

Ryuku knelt there for a moment, if people wandered into these tunnels and never came out then wasn't there supposed to be stuff left behind? Theoretically it made sense, however, if something was killing the people off then likely the same thing was taking all of the equipment. That line of thought brought Ryuku to one conclusion...

Maybe there is a cache of supplies somewhere down here?

He froze in his movement, his keen ears picking out a single sound that was different from the sound he had just made by rummaging through the scraps. A tapping noise. It echoed off the smooth round walls, so it's distance was impossible to tell.

Carefully he rose to his full height, maybe his mind was playing tricks on him? He backed up a few steps to make sure, putting his back against a wall in the tunnel. Did those hunting him decide to chase him...no that wasn't it, this sound came from the opposite direction he came. But what?



--------------------
'Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.' - Bruce Lee
Top
Symphia
Posted: Jul 24 2009, 06:40 PM


Subject Omega


Group: Admin
Posts: 1,427
Member No.: 1
Joined: 10-January 08



She heard her prey shift and stopped, padding silently to her rune and cutting into a nearby corpse, her hand becoming soaked in blood. She placed her hand on the rune and it flickered lightly before dying out. She moved her hand slowly, the familiar grating of metal on stone causing her to smile. The she-wolf slammed the heap of guardian claws against the wall, causing the dilapidated ferrocrete to crumble and collapse.

She slid her hand, driving the claws along the wall toward her prey. A soft growl escaped her throat and her concentration was broken, causing her to lose contact with the rune. The heap of claws slid back into place looking as if they'd never moved. Had the she-wolf been capable of it, she would have cursed and given her position away, however, she simply growled and stood slowly, proud of herself for rattling her prey.

The she-wolf carefully padded down one of the staircases that hadn't yet collapsed under its own weight then carefully across the channel to track the scent of her prey. It was still strong, whatever it was hadn't gone far yet.


--------------------
Top
Ryuku
Posted: Jul 24 2009, 07:00 PM


Outcast


Group: Members
Posts: 14
Member No.: 47
Joined: 24-July 09



Standing on guard, wearily peering out through the darkness as well as listening to the best of his ability the moment the metallic hand began to move Ryuku was reacting. And it was exactly that, a reaction.

In the darkness, unless one possessed the ability to see through it like Ryuku did, his maneuver would go unseen. But that didn't make it any less spectacular when, with one push from his powerful legs, he soared to the other side of the tunnel away from the claw. In reality it was merely a 20ft foot jump, but from a standing position that was one a normal human would be hard pressed to make.

He landed with a soft thud, not bothering to use his wind magic to slow his fall. Instantly his hands were in front of him, but nothing. The claw thing was back to where it had been resting, like it hadn't even moved.

Ryuku had to wonder if he was just imagining things then. It hadn't been so long since he last ate that he would be delusional. Still, he didn't see anything that could have made the claw move towards him. He was half tempted to turn around and walk away, he almost did.

He didn't though, instead he reached down, picked up a small stone and chucked it down the tunnel. Letting it bounce around and the noise echo down the tunnel. He would then listen and watch for any signs of movement or life.


--------------------
'Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.' - Bruce Lee
Top
Symphia
Posted: Jul 24 2009, 07:39 PM


Subject Omega


Group: Admin
Posts: 1,427
Member No.: 1
Joined: 10-January 08



The clatter then plick of a stone falling then hitting the water didn't go unnoticed by her finely tuned senses. She sniffed carefully, following the scent of her prey. It was strong in one spot, but stopped. The sound of the stone had come from the other side of the tunnel however. Perhaps it was just a loose piece of masonry? She leaned down sniffed the water, checking it for poison before she licked up some. She was getting hungry again and she needed to keep fueling her powerful body.

She moved carefully down the tunnel, pausing as she neared the water. She dipped her hand in and tested the bottom carefully. It was shallow and sandy, safe to cross. The she-wolf moved across slowly carefully masking her steps into the shallow water. She stepped out onto the other side and made her way up the crumbling masonry, following the scent of her prey, which seemed to have shifted.

The she-wolf tapped on the catwalk again and an evil smile crossed her face. Nearby was the skeleton of a previous meal. She picked up the femur and locked it between her teeth before biting hard and snapping it loudly. The echos of the splintered bone and the clattering of intact pieces echoed frighteningly loudly in the tunnel.


--------------------
Top
Ryuku
Posted: Jul 24 2009, 07:49 PM


Outcast


Group: Members
Posts: 14
Member No.: 47
Joined: 24-July 09



Nothing...that was until Ryuku head the tell tale sound of bone being snapped, no not snapped, crunched. What on the earth crunches bones? Giant machines that step on them, that's what! But, a giant machine would have been heard coming a mile away.

The sound was close, incredibly close, and his eyes moved to the area. From his current position he was unable to make out anything, but he was smart enough to take a step or two away, back down the direction of the tunnel from which he came.

"Hello?" He asked in deep whisper that would carry longer then he intended. He was sure that there was someone there, things just didn't break for no reason, especially bones. Carefully he looked over the nook and crannies in the wall his eyes easily penetrating the darkness until they found the source of the sound.



--------------------
'Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.' - Bruce Lee
Top
Symphia
Posted: Jul 24 2009, 08:11 PM


Subject Omega


Group: Admin
Posts: 1,427
Member No.: 1
Joined: 10-January 08



She growled softly as her prey spoke. It was a male, she couldn't tell how old, but he obviously wasn't that old if he'd made his way into her territory though. She moved out of her alcove, the power of her prey's scent causing her to launch herself at him. She collided with her prey, but it was much like ramming a Guardian, he was surprisingly strong. She felt him fall and immediately closed her powerful hands and claws around his shoulders.

She leaned in close, ready to lock her mouth around his neck, her lips curling back and her sharp teeth exposed. Her hands and claws held him firmly, not letting go. Her feet rested on his stomach, her legs protecting her own stomach from harm. The she-wolf's hind claws cut through his shirt and into his flesh.

Her growls echoed in the tunnel as she attacked, normally she would have simply shredded her prey and eaten what was left, but this time, she wanted to have some fun. She changed her bite and locked her teeth onto his collarbone instead, holding on tightly.


--------------------
Top
Ryuku
Posted: Jul 24 2009, 08:21 PM


Outcast


Group: Members
Posts: 14
Member No.: 47
Joined: 24-July 09



Unfortunately for the creature Ryuku wasn't so slow as to be completely caught by surprise. As she dove forward, which he saw the moment she jumped from hiding, he began a roll backwards, tucking his knees tight to his chest.

Momentum would dictate that the creature continue it's course, its menacing looks claws reaching out to wrap around his shoulders. The thing was strong, insanely so, but momentum was also used in Ryukus favor.

As he rolled back and the creature came to land on top of him he would kick out with his own powerful legs. Despite the creatures strength, with nothing to brace against it would be sent up and over him, possibly into the opposite wall and hard, unless it of course had a way to catch itself or maneuver in mid air.

Keeping with momentum Ryuku would roll to his feet, turning in a one hundred and eighty degree rotation to face the wolf like thing that had lunged at him. Was this the creature that everyone was so afraid of?

"Whats the big idea!" He shouted, back peddling a few steps to maintain a resemblance of distance between them, his hands up defensively in front of him. Luckily the thing had failed to cause any real damage to him, so for the moment he was unscathed, however he was quite shaken at the prospect of a creature hunting in the dark.


--------------------
'Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.' - Bruce Lee
Top
Symphia
Posted: Jul 26 2009, 06:51 PM


Subject Omega


Group: Admin
Posts: 1,427
Member No.: 1
Joined: 10-January 08



She found herself being uprooted from her position of power and being slammed flat on her back. The she-wolf rolled to her feet and stood, sniffing as her prey stood not far away, he was obviously better trained than her usual prey, perhaps he was one like her? She lunged again, only to find herself on her back again.

The she-wolf jumped from the catwalk and landed into the water with a loud splash. The water in her territory was unusually deep in many places. She swam down the channel, reaching an intersection with one of her traps. She shook off before scaling some of the crumbling masonry to one of her runes. After cutting into a nearby body, she placed her hand over the rune. It glowed slightly to show it was ready and she waited, knowing her prey would follow.

The trap she was using this time was an entire Guardian, one she'd wrecked with the help of the intruder. She sniffed, listening for anything unusual that would signal the approach of her prey. Years of hiding alone in her territory had made familiarized her with it. She always filtered out the sound of running water and instead listened for prey and for danger. The metal beasts that sometimes came into her territory never bothered her, it was the ones like her and the intruder that always gave her the most trouble.


--------------------
Top
Ryuku
Posted: Jul 27 2009, 12:28 AM


Outcast


Group: Members
Posts: 14
Member No.: 47
Joined: 24-July 09



The beast was quick, Ryuku had to give it that. Just as it had came, so it vanished, taking off the down the tunnel where the resounding sounds of it swimming echoed back to Ryuku.

He stood there, alone, in the darkness for a very long moment. What in the hell? The thing didn't appear to be of anything more then animal intelligence. It had ambushed him, been defeated then ran off. A puzzled look was etched clearly over his fairly beautiful facial features. What to do?

It didn't take too much longer to decide, he had one of two options. A few minutes later Ryuku was walking back down the tunnel he had come, away from the beast. He had no desire to tangle with the creature. If it was indeed what everyone was so afraid of, then he had gotten off lucky. If not, then surely their little scuffle would alert something else to their location.

Unless interrupted Ryuku would make his way out of Sector 10 and back into the 'normal' section of the sewers, if any of it could really be considered normal. Once again, he trusted in his natural ability to see in the dark to guide him the same way he had came in, and thankfully far away from the creature and any more dangers this place could throw at him.


--------------------
'Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.' - Bruce Lee
Top
Symphia
Posted: Jul 27 2009, 01:13 AM


Subject Omega


Group: Admin
Posts: 1,427
Member No.: 1
Joined: 10-January 08



When her current prey didn't chase after her, she stood up, allowing the rune to absorb the excess blood. Her prey wasn't from the group that was trying to kill her, but it didn't smell like the intruder. Perhaps it had just escaped from the bad place? She thought for a moment before deciding that it would be better to let it go for now, she was exhausted from the fighting and lack of food, so she moved off to one of her food stashes to eat.

It was unlike her to let prey go so easily, but seeing as it hadn't foolishly followed her, she found herself unwilling to go through the effort of killing it. She ripped the arm off a dead soldier and and began eating, chewing the flesh from the humerus and snapping it in half so she could suck out the marrow. She cleaned the forearm, snapping both the radius and the ulna for their marrow, but leaving the hand alone because the tendons in it were much too tough to both eating.

--Elsewhere--

Gunshots echoed in the tunnels as did the thump of bullets against body armor. A small canister sailed out into the tunnel and filled it with deep red smoke. The click of thermal goggles being snapped into place echoed in the tunnel and a new hail of automatic weapons fire echoed in the tunnel.

She ran off when her clip was spent and into the HUB without thinking. The blond girl stopped and looked around frantically before pausing and taking her thermal goggles off. That's better... she thought, feeling a source of magic coming from Sector 10. She turned and looked into the darkness, before stepping into S10 with her sawed-off Winchester 1300 and looked into the gloom.

"Hello? Is anyone there?" she called, knowing that Upsilon was likely nearby. "Hurry toward the light! Upsilon doesn't let her prey go easily!" the gun mage warned.


--------------------
Top
Ryuku
Posted: Jul 27 2009, 10:39 AM


Outcast


Group: Members
Posts: 14
Member No.: 47
Joined: 24-July 09



If there was one thing that Ryuku wasn't it was dumb, the sounds of gunshots only slowed his normally swift walking pace, he didn't want to turn the tunnel and end up smack dab in the middle of a gun fight. He was sure that would be less then healthy for him.

He did continue though, his form hugging the side of a wall as he carefully, out of habit, took extra care to not make any noise. Though, he doubted it mattered with all the other noise.

So when something called into the darkness, addressing him, because he was sure that there was no one else around, he was a little surprised. Had he been heard? No, that would have been impossible. Some other sense, or form of equipment he decided.

"Epsilon? The wolf creature?" Ryuku stepped out from the side of the tunnel, his body loose, arms at his side though he didn't know the women could sense energy if she could sense the strength of his magic she would feel is drastically rising.

Obviously, since he was unarmed and she was not, he was preparing to use his magic if need be, and with the current amount he was gathering within himself it could be used to a devastating effect.

"We don't have to worry about the beast." He spoke as he inspected the female in front of her, speaking as if the thing wasn't truly a threat. If was just being cocky or if he actually didn't fear the thing would be impossible to tell, he at least appeared to be at ease. He stepped to the edge of the light, allowing his eyes to quickly adjust from the deep darkness to the bright light.

"Who are you?"


--------------------
'Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.' - Bruce Lee
Top
Symphia
Posted: Jul 27 2009, 03:05 PM


Subject Omega


Group: Admin
Posts: 1,427
Member No.: 1
Joined: 10-January 08



She watched as a young man stepped from the gloom and into the light of the HUB. "Upsilon, not Epsilon, but whatever," she said, holstering her weapon. She could feel his power rising and she found it quite annoying. "I'm not a threat," she said walking up to him. She handed him a MAC-10 and three extra clips for it. "You'll need it," she added, stretching.

When the question of her name came up, she paused and smiled, taking her hat off and rubbing some of the dirt from her face. "I'm Symphia Askella, leader of the Resistance," the gun mage said casually. She pulled her hat back on and thought for a moment. "Who are you?" she asked, grunting as she felt a load of buckshot slam against her back.

Without so much as a word, Sym drew her own shotgun and fired back, six rounds of 00 heavy alloy buckshot tearing her assailant to pieces. "You'd think they'd remember," she sighed, turning around and loading in six more shells, pumping the slide and loading in an extra shell. "So, how long have you been rogue from TXS?" she asked, slipping the shotgun back into the harness under her cape.


--------------------
Top
Ryuku
Posted: Jul 27 2009, 06:02 PM


Outcast


Group: Members
Posts: 14
Member No.: 47
Joined: 24-July 09



Ryuku ignored the correction made to the beasts name, beasts didn't deserve to have names anyways. Despite the situation, them being fired upon, Symphia seemed extremely calm. Even when shot she simple returned fire. The reaction was...surprising to say at least.

He looked down at the gun she offered, a look of disdain crossed his features. "No thank you." He pushed the gun back to her, looking over her shoulder to get a better view of what was going on.

He was safe he figured, any bullets that wanted to get to him had to tear threw her first. "Ryuku.." He said off handedly, ignoring her remark telling him to calm down. They were under attack, apparently some beast was back there and she was a complete stranger... there was no way he was calming down.

Then it triggered, Symphia, she was a target. Or, she would have been THE target had Ryuku not escaped TSX. Which seemed ironic that his thoughts crossed in TSX and not a moment later she referenced it.

He was hesitant at first, not sure if he could trust the women. Eventually he answered her. "Couple days..maybe a week. I'm not sure." He said honestly.


--------------------
'Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.' - Bruce Lee
Top
Symphia
Posted: Jul 27 2009, 07:34 PM


Subject Omega


Group: Admin
Posts: 1,427
Member No.: 1
Joined: 10-January 08



"Well, you're better off than most that run into Upsilon, especially without any gear," she said, taking her gun back. "We should get moving, the HUB is too busy a place for a conversation. The Worms have control of Sector 5, we'll be safe there," she explained, leading the way. It felt unusual for her to have someone following her without a gun in their hands, but then again, he didn't seem interested in her weapons.

Once they crossed into Sector 5, Symphia stopped and turned around. "Ryuku huh? Did a scientist that got attached to you name you that, or did you insist on being called by it?" she asked, knowing that some of the female scientists felt the projects were their children named them because they felt obligated to. She cracked her knuckles, the loud pop echoing in the gloom of the tunnels.

Symphia seated herself with her legs crossed and began checking herself over for injuries. Her cape and harness had absorbed most of the impact of the buckshot, so she was spared a bruise on her back. Sym didn't have any major cuts and no gunshot wounds, she counted herself lucky considering she'd been fighting an entire squad of security units.

"You don't seem to have been hurt by Upsilon, did you even encounter her, or were you just lucky enough to stumble around in her territory without meeting her?" she asked, leaning back.


--------------------
Top
Ryuku
Posted: Jul 27 2009, 10:13 PM


Outcast


Group: Members
Posts: 14
Member No.: 47
Joined: 24-July 09



"It's the name of a long forgotten hero, so I have been told." He said with a shrug as they crossed into sector 5. "I don't know the whole history, but apparently he was a great warrior that freed his people." As Ryuku spoke it was obvious he considered bearing the same name as the hero, fictional or not, as a great honor.

"Well.." He wasn't actually sure if the thing he had run into was Upsilon. "A wolf like creature leaped from the shadows and attacked me." He spoke casually, taking a sitting position across from Sym.

"I don't know if it was Upsilon or not, but she ran off after her initial attack failed." The gravity of how powerful Upsilon actually was was completely lost on Ryuku, or he just didn't show that he cared. "But after the first attack I turned around and left, the thing was incredibly strong, if I had been any weaker or slower I am sure we wouldn't be having this conversation right now."

"So you lead this resistance?" He asked, his eyes scanning over her and the weapons she carried. "My sole purpose was to kill you.." He stated bluntly, and completely off topic hoping to catch her by surprise and perhaps get some sort of emotion from her.


--------------------
'Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.' - Bruce Lee
Top
Symphia
Posted: Jul 27 2009, 11:04 PM


Subject Omega


Group: Admin
Posts: 1,427
Member No.: 1
Joined: 10-January 08



Symphia laughed hard. "Right, you were created to kill me!" She continued to laugh until her sides hurt. "Sigma is the project created to kill me, you were likely meant as a partner for her," she explained, feeling the wall rumble as a Worm slithered past. "Look, Ryuku, you have a lot to learn about Telia outside that sterile environment TXS calls their labs."

"That mutant you fought with in Sector 10 is Upsilon, she relies on ambush tactics and springing traps. It's just the way her evil little mind works. According to one of my Resistance members called Shadow Lupus, Upsilon's not as savage as she's made out to be," the gun mage explained. "She'll very likely remember you should you venture into her territory again, she remembers me and makes an effort to kill me every time we meet, I'm simply too strong for her to though," Symphia added, standing up.

She turned toward Sector 2 and smiled. "We should get moving, I take it you're familiar with The Storms, or at least their meteorological data? As you know, they're of an electromagnetic nature, savaging the desert landscape and destroying any unshielded electrical equipment..." she paused and laughed. "Anyway, breathing it is more hazardous than you might think, the fine dust causes instant silicosis and can kill you without proper breathing equipment," she added.


--------------------
Top
Ryuku
Posted: Jul 28 2009, 05:38 PM


Outcast


Group: Members
Posts: 14
Member No.: 47
Joined: 24-July 09



"Possibly." Ryuku didn't know if he was to have a partner or not, it was a distinct possibility. Though it didn't matter anymore. He was slightly offended when she told him he had a lot more to learn, she was right of course, but that didn't stop the fact that it stung a little.

Upsilon, he would remember that name. But at the moment he didn't care much about the beast. It had attacked him, and failed. If time permitted he told himself he would go back there and confront the creature, perhaps talking to this Shadow Lupus character would better prepare him?

"I know of the storms." Of course he had never actually been out of the TSX facility, other then of course for his recent escape, even that wasn't restricted to the many tunnels. "Do you intend to go out in to this storm?" He asked as he moved to follow her, tucking his hands in his pockets as they walked.


--------------------
'Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.' - Bruce Lee
Top
Symphia
Posted: Jul 28 2009, 07:20 PM


Subject Omega


Group: Admin
Posts: 1,427
Member No.: 1
Joined: 10-January 08



"Well, not walking in it, but yes, we're going to be traveling through it," Symphia explained, stretching slightly as they rounded a corner and came face to face with a Guardian. The gun mage pulled a C4 wrapped HE from her cape and threw it, sticking it to the mechasm's armored hide. She pulled a trigger from her cape and smiled. "So long."

An echoing explosion filled the tunnel and Sym's ears were ringing slightly. "Gotta stop doing that at such close range..." she sighed, leading the new Resistance down the tunnels and into exit AA-115. "This is our APC, respirators and goggles are inside," she explained, opening the back door and stepping inside. She dumped her gear into the box labeled "Symphia, 2618," and there was a lot of it, several different pairs of handguns, a sawed-off shotgun, a full size rifle with a collapsible stock, numerous boxes of shells and bullets, and numerous grenades. "Go ahead and ask, I'm not shy about questions."

She climbed into the driver's seat and pulled on a pair of emerald-tinted goggles before pulling on a respirator. Sym started the engine and revved it. "Hurry up, I want to get back before nightfall," she said, shouting over her mask.


--------------------
Top
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Learn More · Register for Free

Topic Options



Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.5993 seconds | Archive
Borealis by Nephos of the IFSZ