zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.

Learn More · Sign-up Now
Welcome to Teacups And Tantrums. We hope you enjoy your visit.
You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.
Join our community!
If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Welcome to Teacups and Tantrums. We invite you to explore the infinite possibilities 21st-century Europe has to offer. Currently we are accepting all characters, from royalty to commoners. If you're interested in a royal, please check out the list of canons and consider adopting one. Be creative and enjoy!

4/4 ~ We are officially OPEN!

COMING SOON!

Sidebar: Brook (never look back.) of RCR, & Blank Pages
Coding Help: Caution 2.0
Forum Graphics: Ash and Anna. Steal them and face our wrath.
Everything Else: All signatures and writing belongs, respectively, to the member who has posted it. Don't steal their stuff either.

The Traveling Gypsy, Mia's LJ Page
Mia Levesque
Posted: Apr 6 2011, 01:39 PM

Group Icon

Group: Commoners
Member No.: 6

http://thetravelinggypsy.livejournal.com
» The Traveling Gypsy.

» HOME. ARCHIVE. TAGS. RECENT ENTRIES. FRIENDS. USER INFO.
Travelin Gypsy.
mia. 21. american. junior. never been out of the states. intrigued by the the European lifestyle and wants to visit more of countries before the end of her junior semester.

Paris, France.

tag'd.

actor: jdepp
pics: friends
pics: places
pics: mustang
school
french
dutch

Facebook
Twitter
FEBRUARY 14, 2011 AT 8:30 AM.

happy 21st bday to me!!!

Happy Birthday to Me!!! I have finally made a LJ page for all of my friends and family back home and for my friends here is beautiful Paris. i miss you guys so much back at home and I promise to keep everyone updated. Just that getting used to the european way of college gets me confused and side tracked. I am going to go hang out with my french amis later to go and celebrate my 21st bday. And yeah I know today's Valentine's Day, guh. What a horrible day to be born on the most lovey dovey day of the year. Well I better go and study, but you know me. That won't last long since it's MY DAY!!!
#15 comments • Leave a comment.

Just A Traveling Gypsy Trying To Find Her Home

« PREVIOUS JOURNAL • NEXT JOURNAL »
MADE BY SARAH OF ATF!!!

Mia Levesque
Posted: Apr 6 2011, 06:21 PM

Group Icon

Group: Commoners
Member No.: 6

LEAVE ME A COMMENT!
disable signature plzzzzzzzzzzzz.

YOURNAME -

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

CODE
[dohtml]<center><div style="font-family:courier new; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; color:#728085; width:315px;">LEAVE ME A COMMENT!</div>
<div style="font-family:courier new; font-size:10px; letter-spacing:1px; color:#414F4F; width:315px;">disable signature plzzzzzzzzzzzz.</div><br><br>
<div style="width:300px; border:1px dashed #cccccc;"><br>
<div style="font-family:courier new; font-size:25px; letter-spacing:2px; color:#558ea0; width:315px;">YOURNAME -</div><br>
<div style="font-family:trebuchet ms; font-size:9px; color:#414f4f; text-align:justify; width:275px;">blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah <BR></div></div>

</center>[/dohtml]

NEW ENTRY!
this code is for me :DDD

CODE
<div style="font-family:courier new; font-size:10px; letter-spacing:1px; text-transform:uppercase; color:#728085; width:315px;">MONTH DAY, YEAR AT H:MM AM/PM.</div><br>
<div style="width:315px; font-family:arial black; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:-3px; color:#84a4ae; text-shadow:1px 1px 2px; font-size:25px;'">
entry title</div><br><br>
blog blog blog blog blog blog blog blog blog blog blog blog blog blog blog blog blog blog blog blog blog blog blog blog blog blog blog blog blog blog blog blog blog blog blog blog blog blog blog blog blog blog blog blog blog blog blog blog blog blog blog blog blog blog blog blog blog blog blog blog blog blog blog blog blog blog blog blog blog blog blog blog blog blog blog blog blog blog blog blog blog blog blog blog blog blog blog blog blog blog blog blog blog blog blog blog blog blog blog blog blog blog blog blog blog blog blog blog blog blog blog blog blog blog blog blog blog blog blog blog blog blog blog blog blog blog blog blog blog blog blog blog blog blog blog blog blog blog blog blog <br><br>

<div style="text-align:right;">[color=558ea0]#HERE comments • Leave a comment.[/color]</div><br><br>
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1679 seconds | Archive
"let them eat cake" skin by pudding / xceleste of Ad Lucem & RPG-D