Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Task Force Legion. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

How does one add an avatar?
Colonel Kevlar
Posted: Apr 30 2008, 07:37 PM

Sergeant

Group: Members
Member No.: 7

Stupid question, but I was raeding Bleach,and finally found myself an avatar. How do I go about putting it in? and will it automatically fit itself in? I don't want to mess around w/ internet psopting thingies, like imageshack, so a way to ignore those would be great. Thanks in advance.

Kevlar
Warmaster Luthar Reak
Posted: Apr 30 2008, 11:18 PM

Junior Officer

Member No.: 2

well now that you mention that it is going to be anime I refuse to tell you. tongue.gif
Just go into your controls and find avatar setting button it will ask for you to paste the url of the image or browse it from you desktop and yes it fits it self.

PS we need a new halo in warhammer thread.
Colonel Kevlar
Posted: May 1 2008, 10:47 PM

Sergeant

Hey, I like manga. tongue.gif When you put it that way, it sounds easy. Ah well, I was in the middle of being sick with both Strep Throught AND the stomach flu. Ugh, never mix diseases. Thanks for helping the slow person out. tongue.gif Also, IT's trully funny, especially when you know Ishida is usually really quiate (sp?).

PS: Working slowly, but w/out a camera, I have to borrow Sister's. If and when I see her soon, I'll get pictures. Sorry for taking FOREVER, I know I'm annoying sometimes. Ah well, at least I'm funny biggrin.gif

Kevlar

EDIT: I hate my computer! When I FINALLY get one that'll work, as a .bmp, IT WON'T LET ME USE IT! If it won't open in preview, as any of the other ones y'all exept, HOW CAN I GET ME AVATAR TO WORK! angry.gif Sorry, My computer annoys me, as y'all can tell. But seriously, I would get my friend to work on it, but he isn't around here now. sad.gif
Warmaster Luthar Reak
Posted: May 3 2008, 10:50 AM

Junior Officer

Member No.: 2

well sorry just make sure its a jpg
Also.....who or what is Ishida? unsure.gif
Colonel Kevlar
Posted: May 3 2008, 03:34 PM

Sergeant

Ishida will be my new avatar. He's got a big bow, funny glasses, and a big white robe. laugh.gif I think I finally figured ou tmy stupid copmputer, off to photoshop, then.

EDIT:Hmmm, a little small, and you can't read the text, but oh well. tongue.gif

Kevlar
« Next Oldest | Tech Support | Next Newest »
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Learn More · Register Now

Topic Options

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1396 seconds | Archive