zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums

Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Welcome to Task Force Legion. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

New Expansion, PlanetFall
doom_diver
Posted: Jan 3 2008, 12:35 AM

Junior Officer

Group: Members
Member No.: 6

There is a new Expansoin coming out called Planet Fall. But I have a feeling this place is dead. So ask if you want to know more.
Warmaster Luthar Reak
Posted: Jan 3 2008, 01:09 AM

Junior Officer

Member No.: 2

Expansion for what?
doom_diver
Posted: Jan 3 2008, 02:40 AM

Junior Officer

Warhammer 40 000. All I know is that it will involve every team being able to deep Strike there armies.
Warmaster Luthar Reak
Posted: Jan 3 2008, 11:29 AM

Junior Officer

where did you here about this? If it was from a redshirt don't believe him if it was from a rumors thread on another forum don't believe them. But if it was a reliable source this sounds REALY stupid as allowing every one to deep strike kinda takes a lot of character from the squads who could do it in the first place and just makes every thing nilla. Though honestly this sounds like games workshop. What happened to the company run by hobbyists for hobbyists now all that comes out of citadel are crappy deals useless expansions prices increases and the mutilation of a once great game.

doom_diver
Posted: Jan 4 2008, 12:02 AM

Junior Officer

Trust Honourable Source. My friend. Has copy of the New Ork Codex, Vampire Courts Playtest book. and a few other tasty things.
Oh. New Guard Codex is coming out in a bit. and a New Rulebook is coming out. With new vehicle Damage Chart.
Warmaster Luthar Reak
Posted: Jan 4 2008, 11:25 AM

Junior Officer

meh. There still going to find some way to screw that up. The new guard codex is not coming out for quite some time as they are redoing a lot of armies first and even once they get there they will probably take doctrines out. Sorry to sound so depressing I'm still pissed at citadel. dry.gif sad.gif angry.gif sleep.gif sad.gif angry.gif
doom_diver
Posted: Jan 5 2008, 12:17 AM

Junior Officer

Um.... Sorry. They are making more Doctrines. Yes they are keeping the Doctrine and making more. Also Is anybody else on this forum ever?
Warmaster Luthar Reak
Posted: Jan 5 2008, 12:50 AM

Junior Officer

I would point you back to my explanation TFL Organization thread. A lot of people are with family during the holidays and are busy as a lot go back to school. It is the same on most other forums. Give it some time and it should go back to normal. Also on the subject of the guard codex sorry I need some proof first before I believe that.
doom_diver
Posted: Jan 5 2008, 08:43 PM

Junior Officer

Ill see if he can get me some pics on it. But I think it might be Illegal. But ill see.
Warmaster Luthar Reak
Posted: Jan 5 2008, 10:06 PM

Junior Officer

Then be carful and in-fact don't post them. as much as I would like to see them holter an my self would kill me if I lost the forum for something like that.

.....but you could always PM me and then nobody would know... ninja.gif
doom_diver
Posted: Jan 5 2008, 11:49 PM

Junior Officer

LoL/ biggrin.gif laugh.gif
Warmaster Luthar Reak
Posted: Jan 7 2008, 08:02 PM

Junior Officer

tongue.gif I still was not kidding.
« Next Oldest | General Warhammer 40000 | Next Newest »
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Learn More · Register for Free

Topic Options

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1146 seconds | Archive