Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Task Force Legion. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (2) 1 [2]  ( Go to first unread post )

Witch Hunters, About them.
Colonel Kevlar
Posted: Dec 19 2007, 03:25 PM

Sergeant

Group: Members
Member No.: 7

Not that I know of. it's the one that has an =][= with an inferno pistol shooting a chaos sorcerer. Pages 39 - 41. Titled The Adversaries Of The Wich Hunter, it tells you how to use psykers, mutatannts, and traitors in an army against WH. They're really fun, and give you endless possibilties for conversions. Also, fielding them with Guard is a very nice way of recreating Latd, which is why I call them that.
doom_diver
Posted: Dec 19 2007, 09:47 PM

Junior Officer

Member No.: 6

I see. Does that do that much. i always thought it a kinda (Skip Along) Though I will try it next time I play a Skirmish.
Colonel Kevlar
Posted: Dec 21 2007, 12:06 AM

Sergeant

Member No.: 7

Well, while the list i about meh in power, I can see why you didn't really notice it. However, if used correctly, it can be both fun and fluffy. Also, a my Catachan are going down the path to damnation (I got bored with them being so good, and wanted it to become evil. Not like how my Mithran are heretics for being independant), so the mutants are fun. That, and they give you a seecond HQ in Guard armies

Sorry if I kinda hijacked this thread, but it's on my head (the LatD thoughts). i may just start a new topic about them. Hmmm.....
« Next Oldest | Inquisition | Next Newest »
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free

Topic OptionsPages: (2) 1 [2] 

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1984 seconds | Archive