Create your own social network with a free forum.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Ts Unite Rp. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (3) 1 2 [3]  ( Go to first unread post )

nice night for a boating trip.
Straitsilver
Posted: Jul 28 2011, 03:32 AM

Cadet

Group: Soldiers
Member No.: 31

silver nods again following him in. once they were deep enough for it to be dark he started to channel energy from inside himself, making it manifest from his skin as light. "You dont mind a littlelight do you" he says to ben.
Beta Strike-1 Pheonix
Posted: Jul 28 2011, 03:36 AM

Cadet

Member No.: 11

Ben laughed softyly.
"God no. I forgot my flashlight. I was expecting to be heading back across the rooftops," He replied. He pushed the walking speed, his knife held tightly in his hand.
Straitsilver
Posted: Jul 28 2011, 03:39 AM

Cadet

*Straitsilver follows him in chuckling to simself slightly his light a little brighter now they were further in. "Real cosy...nice and homely down here." checks the time again. waling with the eay grace fo a man who is completly cetain about life.
Beta Strike-1 Pheonix
Posted: Jul 28 2011, 03:45 AM

Cadet

Ben observes Silver's movements curiously. He looks back forwards and sheathes his knife as they return to the speakeasy.
"I get the feeling we have to wait to be let in...unless we go back to surface level," He started, looking for the nearest manhole ladder
Straitsilver
Posted: Jul 28 2011, 03:50 AM

Cadet

silver nods "hang on a moment..." the light dims down again to a pale glow. loking arund he finds one "here we go." she focuses the light at the manhole "Isnt it going to look strange emerging from a manhole like this?"
Beta Strike-1 Pheonix
Posted: Jul 28 2011, 03:52 AM

Cadet

Ben looks down to Silver.
"Not at all...if we're careful that is. I'll go first and signal if it's clear. If not, hide out of sight until I get back," He offered, before sliding the manhole cover open and climbing into the street.
Straitsilver
Posted: Jul 28 2011, 03:56 AM

Cadet

stands at the bottom waiting anxiously. though this didnt show. he was instantly but on edge by waiting on his own. each second sims to be a year. his hands come down to his sides and he balls them into fists. standing and waiting for him.
Beta Strike-1 Pheonix
Posted: Jul 28 2011, 03:59 AM

Cadet

Ben scanned the street calmly, checking for any observers, before signalling for Silver to join him. He crouched at the top of the manhole, waiting and watching the street, his hand gripping his sheathed knife.
Straitsilver
Posted: Jul 28 2011, 04:01 AM

Cadet

silver scrambles out of the manhole looking around as he comes up, he smiles now "it really is a lovely day..." hebrushes off some dirt from hiss clothes and sdjusts his bag. "So were are we going?"
Beta Strike-1 Pheonix
Posted: Jul 28 2011, 04:04 AM

Cadet

Ben kicks the manhole cover back in to place and motions to a lefy turning ahead.
"Down that road. The speakeasy is there," He replies, moving towards the turning, trying to stay behind cover where he can.
"I can't go in with you, just incase we were watched. You'll know the pub when you see it. When you get there, tell them the Apothecary sent you, they'll help from there."
Straitsilver
Posted: Jul 28 2011, 04:07 AM

Cadet

silver nods and smiles "Thansk for the help freind."
silver sets off up the strreet back to his usual gait, somehow in the time of thanking ben and statrted to walk he had put a tie on, now looking like a tired buisness man. he walks down the strees examing the sights. all the time working out escape routes and the like. eventualy upon reaching the bar he walks in and leans over the counter. "The Apothacary sent me..."
Beta Strike-1 Pheonix
Posted: Jul 28 2011, 04:10 AM

Cadet

Ben watched the man walk round the corner, drawing in a gentle breath. He looked up at the sky idly, thoughts chasing each other around his head, before dashing down a nearby alley and up the first tier of a fire escape. He konged over the railing, grabbing a drainpipe and returned to the rooftops, disappearing from sight
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (3) 1 2 [3] 

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.2246 seconds | Archive

Skin created by Destiny of the STYLEMAGIC | Phoenix forum | InkDropStyles