Photobucket

InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.

Learn More · Register for Free
Welcome to THE WARBLERS. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

WELCOME, TO DALTON ACADEMY! PLEASE LOOK AROUND AND SEE WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER. JOIN WITH FULL NAME, IN ALL CAPSLOCK. THANKS!

SKIN MODIFIED BY DANNY FROM HANNA'S CODE, GRAPHICS BY DANNY, PLOT BY LAYLA, BOARDS BY LAYLA, ALL GLEE INFORMATION AND CHARACTERS BELONG TO RYAN MURPHY!
IN CHARACTER CBOX

SISTER SITE

Photobucket

SCROLLING AFFILIATES definitely maybe Aeterna RomaUnknown Dark Infinity ; }}WE ARE THE FALLENPhotobucketredcarpet&&rebellion.

Photobucket
DON'T FORGET TO VOTE FOR US!

Top 100 Glee Sites

RPGD CATEGORY :: FANDOM

the ultimate glee topsites *

reply topic

OF CHICKENS AND SPORT CENTERS, QUINN
BRITTANY SUSAN PIERCE
Posted: Jan 25 2011, 01:05 AM

NEW DIRECTIONS, CHEERIO

Group: MCKINLEY
Member No.: 32

Hit me baby one more time
user posted image
Hello

School was a rather confusing place to Brittany. She never understood why the teacher’s didn’t move between classes and the students stayed where they were throughout the day. Then she wouldn’t find herself getting lost between History and Math. She was puzzled enough by the lessons, and her teachers hated her walking in late for some unknown reason. They could be darn right mean when they wanted to be. With a spring in her step, she entered the sports hall. They had cheerio practised that day, and she was ready.

Her uniform was backwards, as it had been all day, but she hadn’t noticed yet. She had fallen asleep on a bus at the weekend, and woken up in a motel in Winnipeg. Brittany had been rather upset at first, she had no idea where Winnipeg was, but the nice motel men had helped her, and even given her a toy chicken as a gift when they had helped her get the bus back home to Ohio. She had decided that name that chicken Peg. It was on her shelve in her room, with her other toy animals. Her dolls had another shelf, so that they all looked pretty there in the room.

Sitting on the bleachers, Brittany took a look at her watch. Maybe she was a little early? She had already been there for a while hour and no one else had arrived. Wait, had she went to Science that day? She was certain she had to go to science, but hadn’t seen her teacher Mr Matthews yet. She liked Mr Matthews, he had soft lips. Almost like Santana’s lips. But, Santana’s lips were amazing, so not even Mr Matthews could compare. Brittany kicked out her leg, and then her other. She was starting to get bored now. Maybe she could go to Dalton and find her Dolphin and make him give her a facial? And maybe there were some hot Dalton boys Dolphin could introduce to her, and she could start a Dalton record book. That would be awesome.

Untying her hair, Brittany started to waved it around, like when she had shown the glee club that cool epilepsy, and then she laid down, singing Toxic to herself as she waited for everyone else to arrive. Science wasn’t important. She only ever accidently burnt chemicals together and caused fire alarms anyway. And Figgins hated that apparently, because last time he had shouted and made her cry. .

TAG: Quinn. OUTFIT: Cheerios!. Words: 409. TEMPLATE BY: SPARROW ! @ CAUTION. ONE LAST THING: NOTES.

--------------------
user posted image
QUINN EILEEN FABRAY
Posted: Jan 25 2011, 08:46 PM

NEW DIRECTIONS/CHEERIOS

Member No.: 57

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
CAUSE BABY GIRL'S A QUEEN
but the queen's just a pawn with a bunch of fancy moves
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
user posted image
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Quinn hated Mondays. Classes always seemed to be so much harder. Worse even than on Fridays. Focusing? Yeah, didn't happen. She supposed it was because she spent most of her weekends catching up on much-needed rest. Monday meant back to the grind and back to always feeling beyond exhausted. So, it was almost with glee that she jumped up when the bell rang at three o'clock, grabbing her bag and heading for the gym. Ah, Cheerio practice. Quinn had a love/hate relationship with it. As much as she bitched about not being able to move once she got home (and how much Coach Sylvester bitched at them, some days she just didn't know what she'd do without it. The energy boost was always much appreciated.

She didn't expect to see anyone else in the gym when she arrived. Quinn was always the first one there. Of course, being the captain, it was pretty much expected of her, but it'd be nice to maybe walk in one of these days and see a few girls warming up. Squinting her eyes to figure out who this person was, she wasn't too surprised to find it was Brittany. Poor thing had probably been sitting there for hours. The other blonde had a tendency to forgot entirely about her classes. Quinn loved her to death, but "brightest crayon" wasn't always an applicable description. Which occasionally made her wonder why Santana got along so well with her. The fiery Latina was usually glued to Brittany's side, even when staking out a new prospect. Ah well. Stranger things have happened, she supposed. Giving Brittany a small wave in case she'd seen her, Quinn headed back to the locker room to hang up her stuff.

She made her way into the bleachers when she came back out instead of going to the floor to stretch. One day of not being bright-eyed and bushy tailed before practice wouldn't mean the end of the world. And Sue would get over it. "How long have you been here?" Quinn asked as she settled down next to Brittany, resting her elbows on her knees. The two hadn't exactly been the best of friends or anything like that, but they were pretty close, being Cheerios and all. Still, Quinn never really talked to her much, as Brittany never really had anything of interest to say. After everything that had happened over the last year, she really wanted to change her "top bitch" persona, and friends were most definitely needed. They were hard to come by anywhere else, so she might as well start with where she spent most of her time. At least seeing each other wouldn't be a problem.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

| STATUS | finished
| WORDS! | 452
| TAGGED | Brittany!
| OUTFIT | Cheerio uniform
| NOTES! | none
| LYRICS | the queen and i by gym class heroes
| IMAGE! | kaitlynhudges on photobucket
| CREDIT | template by REBEL MELON of CAUTION 2.0

--------------------
user posted imageuser posted image

sig set credit to DANI HAS THE HICCUPS!!1 at caution. icon credit to PEACE-LOVE-BECKA at caution.
BRITTANY SUSAN PIERCE
Posted: Feb 2 2011, 04:53 PM

NEW DIRECTIONS, CHEERIO

Member No.: 32

Hit me baby one more time
user posted image
Hello

Brittany looked up, and waved towards the head cheerleader. She liked Quinn, and although being best friends with Santana made it sometimes impossible to talk to the girl since she came back onto the team and reclaimed the position which her bestie wanted so badly. She had seen the fight in the hall, tried to get them to stop because it had upset her, and now wondered whether Santana would be upset with her if she and Quinn hung out now. Finally deciding that A, she was kinda lonely and B, Santana wasn’t there, she gave her girl a large welcoming smile. It would be nice to hang out without Sue randomly screaming at them through a megaphone. Brittany often wanted to hide that thing, it made her ears hurt and also maybe then Sue would be nicer.

“Hi Quinn!” She said, bouncing slightly in her seat, “Um, I don’t know really. I was gonna head to my class... I think it was Social studies? A few hours ago, but I got distracted, and then I thought that I was late for Cheerios, and Coach Sylvester said that if I was late again she was going to cut off my hair, and I like my hair.” She frowned, touching her hair and then looked back to Quinn. “But no one was here, so I think I’m early.” She looked down at the empty floor, and then wondered whether everyone else would arrive soon. “I’m happy you’re back with us here, Quinn.” She said, as she gave her another smile. “I missed talking to you.” They hadn’t hung out for ages. But for some reason, Brittany found herself with the same people she and the other cheerleaders had once taken the mickey off. Joining the New Directions had been a ploy. At first, Brittany hadn’t understood that, and that’s why she had giving Sue the set list that one time. But after she realised that it had upset her new friends, she had felt so guilty after wards. She actually liked everyone in glee now. She bounced a little in her seat again, and then tapped her foot to an imaginary beat. Maybe they could do some practising together before the others arrived and they had to choice but to stop and listen to the coach. Sectionals were coming up soon for the cheerios, and Brittany knew they had to like, focus, or be yelled at. .

TAG: Quinn. OUTFIT: Cheerios!. Words: 409. TEMPLATE BY: SPARROW ! @ CAUTION. ONE LAST THING: NOTES.

--------------------
user posted image
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options reply topic

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.6725 seconds | Archive