Photobucket

InvisionFree gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to THE WARBLERS. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

WELCOME, TO DALTON ACADEMY! PLEASE LOOK AROUND AND SEE WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER. JOIN WITH FULL NAME, IN ALL CAPSLOCK. THANKS!

SKIN MODIFIED BY DANNY FROM HANNA'S CODE, GRAPHICS BY DANNY, PLOT BY LAYLA, BOARDS BY LAYLA, ALL GLEE INFORMATION AND CHARACTERS BELONG TO RYAN MURPHY!
IN CHARACTER CBOX

SISTER SITE

Photobucket

SCROLLING AFFILIATES definitely maybe Aeterna RomaUnknown Dark Infinity ; }}WE ARE THE FALLENPhotobucketredcarpet&&rebellion.

Photobucket
DON'T FORGET TO VOTE FOR US!

Top 100 Glee Sites

RPGD CATEGORY :: FANDOM

the ultimate glee topsites *

reply topic

THIS COULD MEAN DANGER
RANDALL EMERSON STEPHENS
Posted: Jan 11 2011, 08:03 PM

WARBLER

Group: DALTON ACADEMY
Member No.: 47

user posted image

randy stephens;

friends;

There should be at least a few close friends, and more than his fair share of acquaintances. Randy's a sweet guy, and he tends to care for others more than himself. He relies on people to take his mind off of his own problems by handing him theirs. He wants to hear about their issues, wants to give advice, wants to be the shoulder others lean on. Being reliable is just something Randy's always been pretty good at. So friends can consist of pretty much everyone...the Warblers, for one. And then neighbours, people he might know from...eh, anywhere. He's pretty outgoing and friendly, so meeting people and making a connection has never been difficult for him. And once you're Randy's friend, he'll do his best to make sure you don't fall to the side.

enemies;

So yeah, Randy's sweet and nice and all that, but he cares a lot for his friends and the weak and all that. So when he sees someone's hurting, he'll make sure that whoever's doing the hurting will hurt in turn. Sure, it's mostly just a few unkind words here and there, but Randy can have a sharp tongue when he wants to. Also, there are those people that just don't like him, or people he just doesn't like. Enemies are fun, anyway. So make it dramatic, have a blast!

lovers;

Ah, now for the fun part! Randy is a huuuuuge flirt, a hopeless romantic, that sort of thing. He tends to be treated nicely by a boy, yes a boy, and suddenly he believes that he simply needs this person. This will go on for a bit, and then they'll be dating, and it'll all be going just fine...until Randy gets bored. He falls in love quickly, but he falls out of it even more quickly. So basically, tons of flings. He doesn't see himself as a heartbreaker really, but others might. He's sweet until he gets bored. A good amount of exes would be nice, too. Not an obscene amount, mind you...he's not a player, he's just not good at being single.

template © to DOLL OHH of caution 2.0

--------------------
user posted image
RANDALL EMERSON STEPHENS
Posted: Jan 11 2011, 08:05 PM

WARBLER

REPLY:
CODE
[align=center][dohtml]<div style="width:260px;text-align:center;border: 1px dashed #23383f;"><p><center>
<div style="width:240px;text-align:right;background-color:#dfcec3;color:#23383f;font-size:30px;text-transform:lowercase;font-family:georgia;text-shadow:1px 1px #dfcec3;">yourcharacter and randy;</div><p><br><p>
<div style="width:240px;text-align:justify;">blahblahblah</div><p>
</center><p>
</div>[/dohtml][/align]

--------------------
user posted image
THAD ALEXANDER JONES
Posted: Jan 11 2011, 10:08 PM

WARBLER

Member No.: 26

thad and randy;

well well well, hellooo fellow warbler! I really think we could get an interesting plot going, your chara gets fixated on a person and has to have them until they get bored, my character is an ice queen who isn't the easiest one to show he's swooning - but at the same time, a romantic at heart...I could totally see a playing hard to get catty plot going here and there, never getting boring. If all else fails, a beautiful friendship? We warblers need to stick together after all!

(HI DINO!!! <3)

--------------------
user posted image
RANDALL EMERSON STEPHENS
Posted: Jan 12 2011, 03:04 AM

WARBLER

randy and thad;

I can see a lot happening here and I'm pretty much hella excited for it. Yeah. And...just yeah. XD That's all I got. I know, I'm creative and coherent right now.

(HI CAT!!)

--------------------
user posted image
THAD ALEXANDER JONES
Posted: Jan 12 2011, 01:05 PM

WARBLER

thad and randy;

LOL fabulous... you're more creative than I was yesterday - bleh! So shall I start up a thread or do you want to?

(I luffs mah Dino! XD *pounce*)

--------------------
user posted image
RANDALL EMERSON STEPHENS
Posted: Jan 13 2011, 01:01 AM

WARBLER

randy and thad;

You should, 'cause I'm lazy. XD

--------------------
user posted image
THAD ALEXANDER JONES
Posted: Jan 13 2011, 05:19 AM

WARBLER

CLICK

There's a thread xD

--------------------
user posted image
ADAM HAYDEN BLACKWELL
Posted: Jan 14 2011, 03:27 AM

WARBLER

Member No.: 50

adam and randy;

Hello fellow Warbler! *waves* I can see Adam and Randy being friends. At the very least acquaintances. Adam is also the kind of guy that people rely on, but he really doesn't have other people that he himself can rely on (the shoulder to cry on thing was totally empty for him. He kind of keeps his deeper emotions hidden). Maybe something could come out of that?

--------------------
user posted image
RANDALL EMERSON STEPHENS
Posted: Jan 14 2011, 03:59 AM

WARBLER

randy and adam;

Yea-uh. Haha, I never say no to a friend. (; Anyway. I'd love for more to come of that, psh, I live for mas. Ha. So...I dunno, they might eventually open up to each other a little bit, something like that and yeahhhh, just let me know. (:

--------------------
user posted image
ADAM HAYDEN BLACKWELL
Posted: Jan 14 2011, 04:16 AM

WARBLER

Member No.: 50

adam and randy;

Yeah, I'm seeing acquaintances right now. Mainly the occasional hi in the hallway and the random conversation. They can develop over time, I think.

--------------------
user posted image
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options reply topic

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.5444 seconds | Archive