Photobucket

Create your own social network with a free forum.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to THE WARBLERS. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

WELCOME, TO DALTON ACADEMY! PLEASE LOOK AROUND AND SEE WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER. JOIN WITH FULL NAME, IN ALL CAPSLOCK. THANKS!

SKIN MODIFIED BY DANNY FROM HANNA'S CODE, GRAPHICS BY DANNY, PLOT BY LAYLA, BOARDS BY LAYLA, ALL GLEE INFORMATION AND CHARACTERS BELONG TO RYAN MURPHY!
IN CHARACTER CBOX

SISTER SITE

Photobucket

SCROLLING AFFILIATES definitely maybe Aeterna RomaUnknown Dark Infinity ; }}WE ARE THE FALLENPhotobucketredcarpet&&rebellion.

Photobucket
DON'T FORGET TO VOTE FOR US!

Top 100 Glee Sites

RPGD CATEGORY :: FANDOM

the ultimate glee topsites *

Pages: (2) [1] 2  ( Go to first unread post ) reply topic

Your Eyes Are Like Starlight Now;;
KURT ANDREW HUMMEL
Posted: Dec 19 2010, 09:31 PM

WARBLER

Group: THE ADMIN !
Member No.: 2

user posted image

Kurt Andrew Hummel;

friends;

Kurt has had a fairly rough record when it comes to friendships. He was bullied excessively until he came to Dalton Academy. He had few friends. The McKinley High New Directions were mostly comprised of his friends, though some were mere acquaintances. It wasn't until he came to Dalton Academy where he found true friendships, the most promising being the friendship he had developed with Blaine Thomas.

enemies;

Being an openly gay man leads one to have many enemies, whether they choose to or not. Dave Karofsky was Kurt's biggest enemy, however ever since moving to Dalton Academy, Kurt has managed to keep the amount of his enemies on the decline. His main competitor, rather than enemy, is Rachel Berry. He doesn't specifically view her as an "enemy". but rather someone whom he must compete with constantly and do better than.

lovers;

Kurt has had a tough time finding love. His first official crush was on Finn Hudson, which only ended in his heart being broken and causing many tears. Nevertheless, Finn wound up being Kurt's step-brother and Kurt has accepted that that is what their relationship will ever only be. However, Kurt has found someone whom he cares deeply for and makes the hairs on the back of his neck stand up. Blaine Thomas -- a senior at Dalton Academy has stolen Kurt's heart and Kurt has allowed him to do so. A simple touch from Blaine, and Kurt gets shivers throughout his entire body. The way Kurt feels for Blaine is something his crush on Finn had never even come close to. However, Kurt and Blaine are not quite exclusive yet, nor have they admitted their feelings for one another.

template © to DOLL OHH of caution 2.0

--------------------
user posted image
MERCEDES ANNA JONES
Posted: Dec 23 2010, 08:55 AM

Unregistered

HAI, BEST FRIEND!!

Okay, so yeah, we bot know the story of Mercedes and Kurt's friendship. This friendship won't be changing just because Kurt's switched schools and Glee clubs now. He's still her best friend and not-really-but-she-wishes-he-actually-was-brother. Hello, these two make up team fierce and i don't think a little thing like attending separate schools and being part of competing glee clubs will change that at all!!

Are we going with the plot that was discussed in the c-box wherein Kurt sets up Mercedes with a Warbler/Dalton boy and thus unintentionally causes drama-trauma in both of the affected glee clubs?? Because i am soo down for that if you are.
RACHEL BARBRA BERRY
Posted: Dec 24 2010, 05:27 AM

NEW DIRECTIONS!

Group: MCKINLEY
Member No.: 17

rachel & kurt !
oh, hello there! :] so, I'm not going to lie, I kind of love the sort
of friendship that's been blossoming between Rachel and Kurt, and I'd
love to see it carry over here. of course, they're still always going
to be dueling divas, but I think they've finally also found a common
ground and understanding of one another, and I think Rachel would do
everything she could to make sure Kurt was okay at his new school, and
she'd check in on him via text/whatever every once in awhile. I would
also not put it past her to show up and bring him home-baked cookies
or whatever, because let's face it, I think she probably would. xD it
will all end up being up to you, doll, but the point of this ramble is
that I'd love to see them working on being friends. although, with the
current state of Rachel/Finn, there's every possibility that they'd be
back on the rocks if Kurt's loyalty went with his new brother in all of
it - which, let's be honest, would be totally understandable - but yeah.
there's lots of stuff we could do with them! I would picspam, but I'm
too lazy right now. <3 feel free to add/edit/trash as you will, love!

--------------------
hold her close to feel her heartbeat.
user posted image
THAD ALEXANDER JONES
Posted: Dec 24 2010, 07:45 AM

WARBLER

Group: DALTON ACADEMY
Member No.: 26

thad & kurt !
oh haiii - i need to further emphasize how much of a kurt fangirl i am irl...but let's talk plottage here. for our rather new(ish) warbler/schoolmate - I'm sure that perhaps a beautiful friendship can blossom. for thad, he's never really had super close friends - but has always been this rather warbler mother hen - making sure that all are happy and content and at peace. it'd be pleasantly refreshing to find someone who treasures his individuality - thad does too, just he's reached a level where he can suppress it when he has to, but it still seeps through on occasion. plus, if kurt seeks a friend, he certainly seems like someone thad would open up to and all. Plus Thad needs someone as fashion loving as he to talk with, else he might just drown himself in the months and months of fashion magazines he hoards lol smile.gif. let me know if you have any ideas! smile.gif

--------------------
user posted image
WES PAUL YOUNG
Posted: Dec 24 2010, 08:42 AM

WARBLER

Member No.: 23

wes & kurt !
well well, this certainly is a relationship to be intriguing on the site - the one between wes and kurt. judging from reference from the series, wes might be a tiny bit (1) hesitant of kurt's obvious talents or (2) riding on him to become something harnessed and controlled, but stronger vocalist altogether. I definitely see this council leader/new(ish) member thing going where kurt thinks that it's that wes doesn't like him, but it's just wes' nature to try to get the people to reach their potential in the most random methods - so it sort of might appear as 'tough love' of sorts. (obviously - there might be indication where kurt sees no love about it). perhaps this is something we can build upon? thoughts and ideas?

--------------------
user posted image
graphics by the talented hayley jade my graphics jedi master!
FINN ALEXANDER HUDSON
Posted: Dec 24 2010, 04:17 PM

NEW DIRECTIONS

Member No.: 27

Well, you're my stepbrother. So, I guess we're pretty close, man. I mean, I know that I haven't always been proud of the relationship we had in the past, but we're putting all of that behind us now. You're a great person and we're getting closer everyday with this whole living under the same roof business. So, yeah, you're a cool guy. The only problem I have is that you aren't at McKinley anymore, but I understand. And most importantly, I respect you. And I'll always stick up for you now because we're family.

--------------------
user posted image

What do you do when your whole world has been turned upside down?
KURT ANDREW HUMMEL
Posted: Dec 24 2010, 08:42 PM

WARBLER

Rachel && Kurt

I think that Rachel and Kurt's relationship has certainly
been blossoming. I don't know how much Kurt is actually interested in what's going
on with Finn and Rachel. True, that Finn is now his step-brother and thus has a new
found bond with him. Nevertheless, Rachel is the one that has sort of helped Kurt
along as far as his transfer into his new school went. Apart from being his total
diva rival, they have sort of become friends, which is something Kurt had never
expected, especially after sabotaging her make over so Finn wouldn't like her.
Nevertheless, I think these two are in good standing and I think the two of them
sort of meeting and maybe introducing Rachel to Blaine could occur for sure.

Wes && Kurt

That was exactly what I had in mind as far as Kurt and Wes' relationship.
I had said in a previous thread with Blaine, that Kurt felt as if Wes sort of didn't like him,
and though it may be tough love for Kurt to become more refined, Kurt certainly does
not see it that way, and thus it may add some drama between the two. He may ever lash out
at Blaine for not believing him that Wes is truly against him, but in the end Wes can either be
intimidated by Kurt's vocal ability or just trying to make him a more optimal vocalist. I'll
leave that up to you, as Wes is your character. I'm fine with either!

Thad && Kurt

I feel like Thad can definitely be one of Kurt's people to
go to in terms of advice about his relationship with Blaine and just venting about things
that are truly bothering him. I'm certain the two can develop a very good friendship. Especially
since Thad is into fashion and Kurt is a total fashionista. Put the two together, and I'm fairly
certain fashion sparks will be sparking every which way. But yes, generally I see Thad
as Kurt's sort of go-to guy for his relationship inquiries, as Thad is a senior that is fairly
knowledgeable about the world, at least that's how Kurt would see him. Plus, he'd be in Blaine's
year and thus may give Kurt some pointers on relationship advice.!

Finn && Kurt

Awww, step-brother! So happy to have you in my life. Though, I
find your messiness somewhat irritable, and getting to know you and your mannerisms under
the same roof whenever I am home from Dalton has been interesting. I wish I could have stayed
at McKinley with you and let our relationship blossom, but I know you understand I had to
leave. Nevertheless, I'm happy to have you in the same house as I, and that our parents are
as happy as they could be. If you ever need anything, I am here 110% for you. Any tips on
dealing with Rachel? I got 'em! Girl advice...maybe I'm not 100% the best for that, but I can
certainly give it a whirl!

--------------------
user posted image
WES PAUL YOUNG
Posted: Dec 24 2010, 10:08 PM

WARBLER

Member No.: 23

wes & kurt !
Yes I do detect definite tough love here. Like Wes is fully aware of Kurt's extensive abilities, though in how Kurt sort of 'screams' to stand out, it sort of steers away from the Warbler image that Wes has pretty much set up with all blending in, each person having a function etc...I don't see as much intimidation with obvious vocal talent because there's no doubt whatsoever that Kurt is not HOMG amazing. If there were any doubts, Don't Cry For Me Argentina cast it all aside! I sort of see it as initially hesitant, maybe this whole, kid just came from a rival glee club and wants front and center - what the hell...you're not in Kansas anymore, this is how we do things - sort of thing. However, through that audition (sadly which he didn't get in my personal opinion), then sectionals, it's obvious that Kurt is there to stay, so he starts to open up slightly, though might ride Kurt hard to unleash this voice within that's like no other. Upon reaching that level - it'd be HOMG perfection! Something like that yeah....

So...how shall we set up RP - shall it be in a group setting? I know we can easily pull David into doing something as well, though I would have to double check with Becca, something with Kurt/Blaine/Wes - or just Wes/Kurt (like a - what's your problem with me - type encounter possibly), etc...Any ideas jump out on your end of things?

--------------------
user posted image
graphics by the talented hayley jade my graphics jedi master!
THAD ALEXANDER JONES
Posted: Dec 24 2010, 10:18 PM

WARBLER

Member No.: 26

thad & kurt !
Awww yesss fashion buddiesssss! happy.gif Thad would definitely be a good one to vent about (even some about Wes - lol - as it's dully noted how much that's bothering Kurt, poor guy sad.gif ) Thad would be a good one to go to, advice on what he does to try to 'blend in' on demand, to advice with Blaine...He might even try to play matchmaker if need be - like try to set up just the ideal moments for sparks to fly between Blaine and Kurt. This mother hen would look after Kurt for sure!

Hmm so shall I start a thread here, or you? hehehe

--------------------
user posted image
KURT ANDREW HUMMEL
Posted: Dec 24 2010, 10:46 PM

WARBLER

Wes && Kurt

Well, we can start it out with Kurt and Wes bumping into
each other. Maybe Kurt showing up for Warbler practice and it being kind of awkward.
And then they can get on the topic of how Kurt find it unfair in the way that he's being
treated by Wes. Something like that would be fine. And then we can eventually sort of
pull Blaine and David into it if need be!

Thad && Kurt

Well, as far as making sparks fly between Blaine and Kurt,
they have a current thing going on now. We've reached the thread where they sort of make it
happen. It's more so now that they'll be together, Kurt will be coming to Thad for advice on
how to deal with his first gay relationship and what he should be doing and shouldn't be doing
sort of thing. But yes, if you wanted to start a thread, that would be ideal!

--------------------
user posted image
HARLEY QUENTIN DAWSON
Posted: Dec 24 2010, 11:59 PM

Unregistered

so, even though harley's a counselor and stuff, i'd like
    him to have a few buddies, kurt could maybe be one of them?
    perhaps kurt went to him a few times when he was first getting
    settled into the school system and stuff like that and now they
    catch up on a sort of weekly basis and such? harley wants to
    know the good gossip with kurt's relationship with blaine xD
    but yeah, a sort of confidante style thing? it's so hard to plot
    a teacher with a student. >A<
KURT ANDREW HUMMEL
Posted: Dec 25 2010, 12:14 AM

WARBLER

Harley && Kurt

No, no. That sounds good Harley. I don't have a problem with that at all.
I think it would be a good way of helping Kurt out through his relationships and just
sort of having someone to confide in that he knows he can trust. He can be his Will
Schuester! Baahaha.

--------------------
user posted image
RACHEL BARBRA BERRY
Posted: Dec 25 2010, 02:23 AM

NEW DIRECTIONS!

Member No.: 17

rachel & kurt !
haha I think maybe at some point in the future, Rachel will
be able to laugh about that makeover fiasco. like, in twenty
years. xD but I am totes up for them meeting up - as I said,
it's totally likely that she'd come up to deliver him a care
package full of goodies to make sure that he's happy and well
taken care of. xD and of course, she'll be very interested to
meet the guy who's making Kurt happy. :]

--------------------
hold her close to feel her heartbeat.
user posted image
DAVID ALAN MAXWELL
Posted: Dec 25 2010, 03:02 AM

WARBLER

Member No.: 22

DAVID && KURT

okay, so these two could be interesting to play with ... I think Kurt might be easier to get friendly with David than Wes (out of the dynamic duo), just because (aside from around public/non-Dalton performances) David's a more relaxed and chill dude. I also think that David might sort of take it on himself to do some pulling Kurt into some friendship or some Warbler stuff outside of the actual Warblers meetings/rehearsals ... just trying to spout some ideas ... lemme know if you have any others or arguments to/for all this ramble ... I just might have read way too many a few fanfics & think they should be good friends (hehe)

--------------------
user posted image
KURT ANDREW HUMMEL
Posted: Dec 25 2010, 03:09 AM

WARBLER

Rachel && Kurt

I definitely think Rachel should drop by Dalton as a
surprise kind of thing. And oh, what a surprise it will be. It's something she'd do to
see how Kurt's doing, and not only that, but maybe scope out the competition. Because, we
all know how sly Rachel can be when it comes to competition. But yeah, their meeting can
bring up her and Finn's current status and how she feels. Yatty yatty yattaaa. The usual. And
she can ask him about this Blaine boy, whom he can gush about for days. It'll be good fun for
sure!

David && Kurt

Okay, I also agree with your idea that David and Kurt can be
totally good friends. Especially in choosing David over Wes as a good companion. Of course,
there will be occasions where Kurt will have to hangout with David and Wes at the same time, but
I'm thinking a more blossoming David/Kurt relationship would be the main focus as far as the
"dynamic duo" goes.

--------------------
user posted image
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free

Topic OptionsPages: (2) [1] 2  reply topic

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.5245 seconds | Archive