home Members Active Topics Calendar Advertising
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.

WE ARE MOVING! CLICK THE BANNER FOR REDIRECT!
JOIN US AT THE NEW SWAN SONG

Hello and welcome to Swan Song! We are an advanced Supernatural roleplay set in season five. We have an awesome member base, a friendly staff, and are always eager to greet guests and new members.

This community is rated R, as such all members must be eighteen and over to join. Please read over the plot and the rules before joining.

QUICK LOG IN

Important Links!

PLOT
RULES
F.A.Q.'S
CANONS
FACECLAIMS
SPECIES
APPLICATION

EMAIL: SPNTrifecta@gmail.com

SISTER SITES
No Rest For The Wicked Hang Em High

Tumblr

No longer here

Pages: (4) « First ... 2 3 [4]  ( Go to first unread post )

Trouble comes in Twos, [Kota and Jo]
DAKOTA 'KOTA' MONTGOMERY
Posted: Dec 7 2011, 11:28 AM

Wants To Be This Mortified! Huzzah!

Group: *~*INACTIVE*~*
Member No.: 99

{
Well the years start coming and they don't stop coming. Fed to the rules and I hit the ground running. Didn't make sense not to live for fun. Your brain gets smart but your head gets dumb. So much to do so much to see. So what's wrong with taking the back streets. You'll never know if you don't go. You'll never shine if you don't glow.
o
n
l
y

s
h
o
o
t
i
n
g

s
t
a
r
s

b
r
e
a
k

t
h
e

m
o
l
d
Yeah, Kota was wishing she’d been an only child right about now. Well that wasn’t true. Maybe just twins without powers. Except for the psychic link, cause yeah that was awesome. Except when Chey screamed in Kota’s head. That was not awesome. That had been pretty painful even. Kota hated it when they started talking about Chey. It always dropped her mood considerably.

“There’s nothing you can do,” She told Jo. “It was her powers that drove her crazy. At least that’s the only thing that makes sense. “

Taking out her Skittles, Kota popped some into her mouth and didn’t elaborate on it anymore. Instead she reached over and turned on the radio, blaring the music. “All right enough mushy, gushy crap. Let’s rock!”

She threw her hand into the hair giving the classic rocker sign, head banging as the bass flooded through the car. If nothing else, Kota was glad she managed to fix up Jo’s radio. Music makes the world go round and it’s always a good pick me up. Well provided people weren’t listening to country ballads. That would make Kota wanna hang herself in a heartbeat.

“So we shouldn’t be far out right?” Kota finally asked. “From this friend of yours?”

The red headed witch couldn’t wait to see his library. She imagined that it was going to be extensive. There might be a way to help her sister, there might now be. Either way Kota wasn’t giving up. She couldn’t let her sister sit in a padded cell and waste away.

xD

--------------------
user posted image

Credit to Ang!
JO HARVELLE
Posted: Dec 7 2011, 01:32 PM

Unregistered

keep your eyes on the roadyour hand upon the wheelSliding her eyes slowly to the other girl, Jo simply watched her with something approaching the same revulsion for how she's slamming those candies back, but instead of saying anything, she just paused and then licked her lips. Yes, this isn't something she'd call a comfortable silence, after the redhead mentioned her powers sent her twin into insanity, but… well, hopefully that won't happen to the other twin.Then again, what if THAT is already a little too late?, she thought, just before snickering, covering it as she turned back to look through the windshield, the music blasting through the stereo. This is better than it was, with the awkwardness and the strain. She can deal with people easily enough but only when they have something in common with her… this girl lost people. That's something…But smirking a little, she let it turn into a grin and raised her voice to be heard over Cronin's voice. "YOU LIKE REO?" she asks with a blink, because most people she's ever met, they're not huge fans. Even Damien, she's sure, puts up with it. That might be a reason she likes him… though she'd never admit it to anyone but him.Still, the question from the redhead had her turning back to look at the girl beside her, one shoulder slowly lifting in a shrug. "About a half-day's drive, if I push it. You're really interested?" she asks with a blink, because she was sure Kota was going to bolt. "You really want to have us help you? Because, gonna be honest here, Kota… he has a ton of books, but… don't want you to get your hopes up. I've noticed that only brings on the opposite, you know?"THIS POST IS TAGGED FOR THE AMAZING KOTA. OH, AND I WANTED YOU TO KNOW fun stuff... gotta love the girls!.THIS TEMPLATE WAS CREATED BY ASHOO ! OF CAUTION 2.0, AND THE LYRICS ARE CREDIT TO THE AMAZING THE DOORS. DO NOT REMOVE THIS CREDIT OR MUNCHKINS WILL EAT YOU IN YOUR SLEEP.
DAKOTA 'KOTA' MONTGOMERY
Posted: Dec 14 2011, 02:25 PM

Wants To Be This Mortified! Huzzah!

Group: *~*INACTIVE*~*
Member No.: 99

{
Well the years start coming and they don't stop coming. Fed to the rules and I hit the ground running. Didn't make sense not to live for fun. Your brain gets smart but your head gets dumb. So much to do so much to see. So what's wrong with taking the back streets. You'll never know if you don't go. You'll never shine if you don't glow.
o
n
l
y

s
h
o
o
t
i
n
g

s
t
a
r
s

b
r
e
a
k

t
h
e

m
o
l
d
Kota wasn’t sure what to say. Getting her hopes up wasn’t necessarily a bad thing. That’s pretty much all Kota had to go off these days. Hope – and Skittles. She suckled on a red fruity flavored piece of candy and looked out the window. “She’s my sister. I’m not asking you to help me, but to be honest, I wouldn’t say no. She’s my sister and I’ll take all the help I can get to make her well again. Even if it means going to a hunter’s house and getting lost in his library.”

The redhead completely skipped over the REO bit. It wasn’t her favorite, but for now it would do. It was music and really, Kota wasn’t picky so long as it had a good beat and didn’t make her want to go and hang herself because it was a sad ballad. Either way, there were more important things on her mind besides the music.

“Maybe I find something, maybe I don’t.” Kota shrugged lightly, watching the scenery go by. “But if I won’t ever find any way to help her if I don’t at least look. You say this guy has an extensive library and knowledge. If nothing else maybe he’ll be able to tell me where to go next. “

Kot was worried she’d never find a way to help her sister, but she couldn’t give up trying. After all Cheyenne didn’t deserve what had happened to her. Kota sometimes cursed their powers, or at least Chey’s. After alls he hadn’t been the one to have her powers eat away at her sanity and leave her a drooling mess that murdered her parents. Though the mirror image was sitting in a padded cell back in Tennesse, and to be honest it wasn’t a pretty picture.

“Just because you and your mom aren’t getting long doesn’t mean you wouldn’t do what you could to help her out, right?” Kota glanced over at Jo. “And you’d hold onto that hope that somehow you would be able to help her even if it looked like she couldn’t be?” She shrugged. “One step at time JoJo. The first one is getting to your friends house.”

I'm not sure where you want to take it from here. I'm thinking we should find a place to end it because I don't want to write out Kota being at Bobby's cause then I'll be playing with myself again tongue.gif

--------------------
user posted image

Credit to Ang!
Sully
Posted: Jan 14 2012, 12:17 PM

Administrator
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Completed - Moving to archives.

--------------------

user posted image
PM
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Pages: (4) « First ... 2 3 [4] 

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.4815 seconds | Archive