home Members Active Topics Calendar Advertising
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

WE ARE MOVING! CLICK THE BANNER FOR REDIRECT!
JOIN US AT THE NEW SWAN SONG

Hello and welcome to Swan Song! We are an advanced Supernatural roleplay set in season five. We have an awesome member base, a friendly staff, and are always eager to greet guests and new members.

This community is rated R, as such all members must be eighteen and over to join. Please read over the plot and the rules before joining.

QUICK LOG IN

Important Links!

PLOT
RULES
F.A.Q.'S
CANONS
FACECLAIMS
SPECIES
APPLICATION

EMAIL: SPNTrifecta@gmail.com

SISTER SITES
No Rest For The Wicked Hang Em High

Tumblr

No longer here

Pages: (4) [1] 2 3 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )

Insert Cliche Sweet Home Reference [M], {{RONNIE}}
ROWAN PAXTON
Posted: Jul 10 2011, 04:35 PM

Hero In A Half-Shell

Group: *~*INACTIVE*~*
Member No.: 62

• Hey wolf moon •
Don't spill a drop dear, let me kiss the curse away. Yourself in my mouth, will you leave me with your taste?

→ The 28th day she'll be bleeding again and in lupine ways we'll alleviate the pain. Unholy water, sanguine addiction. Those silver bullets, a last blood benediction. It is her moon time when there's iron in the air. A rusted essence, woman may I know you're there.

Rowan didn't much like Alabama, there was no doubt in his mind that he shared utter distaste for the state but there was no logical reason why aside from the stereotypes surrounding it. He was aloud to be a little ignorant somewhere in his life, he was just unfortunate he had to stumble upon it this very day. He really wasn't having a good one of those. He was more or less peeved off that his 1967 Alfa Romeo Tipo was suffering the dirt road, and harsh scuffs that are being inflicted by flying debris on this back water country road. Though, he does what is necessary to get the kill. He just needs to remember to keep the fancy toys at home, despite what he may think at the time.

Rowan was a hunter, though he wasn't at the same time. He hunted werewolves, but if he could help it only werewolves and their related cousins. However he wasn't in this for revenge, nor did he have any sort of tragic past involving these creatures. He was unfortunate enough to lose his parents young, but not because of this. This was his family's legacy, not his multi-billion dollar communications company. Hunting werewolves, finding a cure for lycanthropy. Somewhere in his father's library of books will eventually show him as to why his family started doing this, but he has no clue as to why that is yet. So instead, he continues his father's work, his grandfather's work, and the work of so many before him in an attempt to halt the spread of the lycanthropy disease, cure it, and work with the coherent infected.

It's that last bit which causes Rowan to not have very many friends in the hunting community. Everyone is kill first and ask questions later, in fact they really don't pay any heed to questions period. It's just shoot to kill. Rowan isn't that simple, he isn't driven by the same thing that drives other hunters. He's not a hero, nor does he claim to be on any higher moral high ground. He just does things differently, and he is proud of it. Werewolves aren't the enemy, they are the victims. Rowan hunts them, but he doesn't kill them, he euthanizes them. His ways may be skewed to the others, but he feels he is just in following the footsteps of his forefathers.

On this particular hunt Rowan is tracking a pack of Loup Garou, he isn't quite sure how how large this pack is if it's even a pack at all. Rumor has it there was one sniffing around the area, no casualties reported just yet and Rowan was here to make sure that didn't change one way or another. If this was a pack, Rowan would like to get acquainted, if it was just one then he'd like to know their plans or what they've been doing since they were turned and why didn't they have or join a pack. Rowan had many questions to ask the infected, he wasn't short of writing them off. Everything has a cure, they just haven't found the cure to this yet.

Pulling up just outside of a trailer park, Rowan looked to the blank horizon covering his eyes from the Alabama sun. Reaching to the dashboard to grab a pair of binoculars he stepped out of the Alfa Romeo and peered through them, as if to catch his answers on the rays of the sun beating down as he scanned for any visible pack activity. This is where the Loup had been sighted, this place hasn't seen a wild canine in over four decades and Rowan couldn't see why the increased sighting would occur now if it wasn't a Loup. That's the thing about hunting by ear, if it looks like a dog, acts like a dog, it could be a Loup... Or it could be a dog.

Rowan's uncanny appearance got the attention of the park's inhabitants but he paid no heed, patiently walking on the outskirts of the park he attempted to see if he could spot any tracks that would otherwise lead in or out of the park. Could very well be a resident here, or it could be someone visiting. Either way, if the sightings around here are true than it's true for a reason. It has to be this park, as it's the only inhabited community in miles it would be prime location for connection or resource in someway. Distinguishing if the tracks were leading in and or out of the park would limit Rowan's search drastically, and would also confirm that he was dealing with something that was worth actually dealing with.

As Rowan was far enough away from the trailer park, out of sight and ear from it's inhabitants he found a track but he was unsure if it was leading in or out. In fact it looked scuffed, and his heart skipped a beat and than sank immediately. Scuffed marks are usually an indication of a Loup covering their tracks, which means they're paranoid enough to think someone is following them, or they know well enough that there is. Which means they were expecting Rowan, or they're more cautious than Rowan would have liked. It was then he heard a snap of a twig from behind him, he drew his gun and turned around loaded and ready to fire at whatever threat may be approaching. If it was a threat anyway, else he looked very jumpy.

WORDS = "919" Tag: OPEN.

--------------------
user posted image
Credit Sunny <3
VERONICA SYKES
Posted: Jul 11 2011, 09:02 PM

One Hot Momma
Group Icon

Group: Shapeshifters
Member No.: 58

I can see through your eyes
Alabama was ungodly hot this time of year. The sun was high over head, it’s warm rays breathing heavily with heat against Ronnie’s skin. Her body temperature already ran higher than humans. A thin sheen of sweat covered her bronze skin, giving it a shine in the sun. Her long locks hung loosely around her face, blown back by a soft breeze that died down all too soon.

Ronnie had decided to go on a hike to relax herself a little bit. A lot of people probably frowned upon hiking in jeans shorts, tanktops, and boots, but it was what Ronnie was comfortable in. Her wardrobe was vast, but unless she was conning a mark that required her to dress up in some sort of classy way, she generally stuck to the attire she was wearing now. It was comfortable, breezy and helped keep her body temperature down.

To say Ronnie wasn’t in the best of moods would to be putting it mildly. She had just taken out a small nest of vampires that was said to be harboring a few kids. The nests were sometimes bigger, sometimes smaller. Same with the group of kids. Some of these kids were in their teens though and had already been fed off of a couple of times.

Ronnie slaughtered every last vampire. The last one she tortured in a particularly degrading manner. Jessie hadn’t been there. Jessie, Ronnie’s five year old daughter was still missing. Ronnie got a small sample of what Jessie would wind up going through if she wasn’t found. The younger ones weren’t touched, not yet. They had to be brainwashed first. Those few teens thought it was an honor to be fed off of. Hence the rage and torture. Plus Ronnie got a possible location of another nest.

She was sitting in the trailer she had rented for her duration here doing recon, thinking about Jessie, about all of those kids. The anger started to rise and instead of destroying her laptop or the small trailer, Ronnie opted to for a walk. She could have run, but opted not to. She needed to calm herself down, think clearly, and just focus on finding her daughter.

When the sun started to meet the horizon, spreading oranges, pinks, and purples across the sky, Ronnie decided it was time to head back. She still had work to do. There was no stopping until she found her little girl. There was no way in hell that Ronnie was going to let what had happened to those poor teens happen to her daughter. Jessie may only be five, but ten years could go by awfully fast.

The wind shifted and Ronnie scented the man before she saw him. When she did see him, Ronnie could see the tension in his shoulders. The stiffness in the way he held himself. Sweat clung to him and the scent of gun oil. Cop maybe, but then again maybe not. Ronnie’s guard went up and she approached cautiously.

In the movies when people are trying to be stealthy they seem to avoid every leaf and twig on the ground. In the real world though it’s not quite that simple. Ronnie meant to call out once she was a few paces closer, but her boot crunched down on the dreaded twig. Ronnie cringed, but the man was already spinning gun aimed.

Immediately Ronnie fell into the roll she thought would best fit this situation. She held up her hands, ducked her head and took a step back.

“Don’t shoot, please!” Her voice was high pitched and full of fear. The roll came as naturally to her as breathing. Ronnie had a lot of time when she was growing up to practice acting. It wasn’t exactly a lonely childhood, but having a drug addicted mom didn’t give her much time for a social life.

Her body shook with fear that in a way she did feel. Ronnie didn’t know what sort of bullets were in the gun. She didn’t know who he was, and at the end of the day even if it was a lead bullet, she really had no desire to be shot.

“I’m sorry, I was just going back to my trailer.” Her hair framed her face like a curtain, wide blue eyes looking out. “Just don’t shoot me please!”

Ronnie’s breath came a little quick, blowing the tendrils of hair hanging in front of her face outwards slightly. If he shot, Ronnie could try to avoid the bullet, but there was no guarantee. If it wasn’t silver, it wouldn’t be a problem. If it was silver and didn’t get her through the heart she would survive, but she would heal human slow. If things went that way she would tackle him for the gun.

Ronnie had no desire to kill him. She also had no desire to die. Then again she had no desire for her daughter to continue being held captive by vampires. For any kid for that matter to be held captive by then. She couldn’t do anything about that though. There was nothing Ronnie could do about her daughter right now, and in this situation, the next move was the gunmans.

As I’m lying awake I’m still hearing the cries
THEME SONG
THE EXTRAS
TAG:Rowan

NOTE: Thanks to Kay for helping me fix the coding!!

WEARING: This

WORD COUNT:869

this template was made by kellys of caution 2.0

--------------------
user posted image
ROWAN PAXTON
Posted: Jul 24 2011, 04:05 PM

Hero In A Half-Shell

• Hey wolf moon •
Don't spill a drop dear, let me kiss the curse away. Yourself in my mouth, will you leave me with your taste?

→ The 28th day she'll be bleeding again and in lupine ways we'll alleviate the pain. Unholy water, sanguine addiction. Those silver bullets, a last blood benediction. It is her moon time when there's iron in the air. A rusted essence, woman may I know you're there.

“Don’t shoot, please!” Rowan was a little taken aback by the response he was given when the barrel of his gun was pointed at the rather beautiful and exotically toned woman. He caught his breath and lowered the gun, his mind racing, his heart beating, the adrenaline was slowly fading from his moment of potential combat and his mind relaxed into a dangerous memory brought on by the words of the woman.

“Don’t shoot, please!” It was hard for Rowan during the time when he first took up silver to the werewolf population, a lot of how he handled things back then didn't really please him. Werewolves if they were true blooded werewolves or Loup Garou were still human in some way, if they could control it or not. Rowan's first kill when the werewolf was a human was a woman around his very own age when he was around twenty-three, she pleaded for her life and didn't know why she was going to kill him. He tried to explain in a fury of panic himself, but it only came off to her as insane babble, and the more she pointed it out the more Rowan believed that he was in fact insane.

He still remembers the sweat of his palm as he held the gun in his hand, still remembered the woman's heavy panting. He remembered the look of fear in her eyes, and when he began doubting himself that fear increased. He could see her notice him breaking under her words, and that made her more afraid of what he'd do. Eventually it came down to him pulling the trigger, clean shot through the heart, she felt nothing but a momentary sting and then nothing. Still, she died feeling that she was being senselessly killed. But there was no way to contain her, and she had already killed twenty young campers. Was something that needed to be done, though he regretted every moment of it. That moment on Rowan's focus went from method of killing to method of easing people into their situations, or only hunting during the full moon.

Rowan's fathers words were comforting after the ordeal, the words in his journal wrote "Rowan if you are reading this, know that this no easy task. Sometimes you have to decide what's for the greater good, even if the decision is hard you must look ahead. I too have lost my will at some point or other, but you must carry on. They need you, others will need you, and some day we will save them." If anything Rowan was inspired by the words "we will save them" was the closest he ever felt to his father, like he belonged to something greater and he and his father both were apart of it. It's the only father son time Rowan has ever had with the man, and he knows him better through the pages of his journals more than he did when he was a man and alive.

Lowering his gun he swallowed thickly, placing it in the back of his trousers letting out a sigh, squinting against the sun beating down upon them when his gaze went back to the woman once more. She was truly remarkable, a beauty among what seemed to be the trailer trash of Alabama, least that's what he assumed. She did say she was just trying to go back to her trailer, but a peculiar thing that Rowan noticed was her lack of a southern accent. Almost everyone he heard talking in the park had one, save this woman. His suspicion started growing into a plan, he placed his hand in his pocket and pulled out a silver coin he kept hidden in the palm of his hand.

"I'm sorry," He seemed a bit flustered, with his other hand he rubbed his eyes. "I've been a bit jumpy of late and it's not healthy. I'm looking for my brother, have you seen him?" Moving over to her he extended his hand down to her as if to help her up, the coin lay pressed in his palm being held by the foundations of it compressing against it. If she indeed is the Loup he was searching for, he'd have to make sure she was safe enough to be with these people. It's a good prime location, not a lot of temptation around here. If she wasn't, then they'd need to have a serious discussion about her future. But first thing was first, Rowan had to make sure she was actually one to begin with.

WORDS = "760" Tag: RONNIE.

--------------------
user posted image
Credit Sunny <3
VERONICA SYKES
Posted: Jul 26 2011, 06:40 PM

One Hot Momma
Group Icon

For a long, drawn out moment the world seemed to be in slow motion. Ronnie could hear his heart beating, smell the sweat slipping down his skin, even the silent breaths he was taking all filled her ears. His grip on the gun never wavered. This wasn’t something he was new at. Whoever this man he had shot people before. Though was it a coincidence that he was here now, with a gun aimed at a loup?

The trailer park didn’t have very many people staying here at the moment. Many of them were an unsavory sort. One of the men across the way had been drunk and thought that grabbing her ass was okay for the simple fact she was a woman. At first Ronnie tried to laugh it off, despite how slimey his hand had felt, even through the jean shorts. Sometimes though, even the best grifter can’t act her way out of an altercation, so when he wouldn’t back off she grabbed his hand and broke two of his fingers. By morning he had thought it a drunken hallucination and that he had probably fallen or some such thing. Still he avoided her and that had been the goal.

Anyone could be looking for any person here, or a hunter could have gotten word that a loup was in this area. Ronnie had been careful. She always was. Ronnie didn’t kill humans, she didn’t hunt them for sport either. For the most part she ate the same as anyone else, just her diet had more red meat than others and her portion sizes were most often doubled. The only time she hurt a human was in defense of herself, like with Mr. Handsy. Otherwise her attention was focused on vampires.

Them, she’d hurt. She’d also torture them. When she was satisfied she had every drop of information from them, Ronnie would put them out of their – and her- misery.

Finally he lowered the gun, but Ronnie was still tense, still ready to bolt if she had too. She tried to avoid hunters, tried not to hurt them. Sometimes it was inevitable, but the more of them she hurt, the more would get wind of her and try to take her out. That couldn’t happen, not before she found her daughter.

"I'm sorry.” She watched as he put the gun away, but that didn’t mean he wasn’t still a threat.

"I've been a bit jumpy of late and it's not healthy. I'm looking for my brother, have you seen him?"

His heart raced pick up when he said that. Ronnie’s gaze narrowed and when he took a step towards her she took a step back, sill feigning to be frightened. When he put out his hand she smelled the silver in his palm, mixed with sweat and oil from the gun. That narrowed it down. He was a hunter, except Ronnie didn’t have to let him know that she knew that.

Instead she hugged herself tightly, rubbing her shoulders, making it seem like having a gun pointed at her was a bit traumatizing.

Ronnie shook her head. “I don’t know who your brother is. I’m sorry.” She made a show of fidgeting and swallowing thickly, making signs that she was nervous. “I don’t even know who you are, just that you had a gun pointed at me.”

THEME SONG
THE EXTRAS

NOTE: Thanks to Kay for helping me fix the coding!!

WORD COUNT:561

--------------------
user posted image
ROWAN PAXTON
Posted: Jul 29 2011, 01:04 PM

Hero In A Half-Shell

• Hey wolf moon •

He hated when targets did this, or he hated when anyone did this. It made him doubt, the last thing he ever wants to do is doubt his own ability, doubt his skills as a werewolf hunter to be able to determine just on sight who is infected and who isn't. He wasn't not Buffy the Vampire Slayer, he didn't have a sixth sense when it came to werewolves, he simply had his instinct honed over most of the past decade. Even then it can be bested, it didn't matter if it were in his blood to do this or not. Sometimes there are just hurdles that are a little too high to jump.

This woman seemed genuinely terrified but it wouldn't be the first time in history a canine has feigned a bit frightened and then stricken back with a wild like force. If he pushed where he wasn't supposed to, he could get that result. It would have been counter productive to everything he was trying to do, the loup hadn't attacked anyone yet and perhaps that was the way it was going to stay. If Rowan provoked, it wouldn't be their fault, it'd be his.

If she wasn't in fact the loup garou he was looking for he just frightened a very beautiful normal woman who didn't really deserve to be frightened. He felt a bit guilty at that thought, but there were plenty of ways he'd like to make it up to her, such as taking her out to dinner. She was fairly stunning, hopefully she wouldn't protest too much for that act of forgiveness. Then again, maybe she didn't want to be around the man who almost shot her with a gun-- In her eyes.

Sighing Rowan knew what to do, he had to put himself out there. Disarm himself, show some sign of good faith to get the answers he so desires. He took one more step forward and unbuckled the holster to his gun tossing it to the side, he also opened his palm to show the silver dollar dropping it to the opposite side, and emptied his pockets allowing stray silver bullets fall around his feet. Reaching down to his boot, he pulled out his silver knife throwing it behind him and he opened his hands showing her he is completely unarmed. If she were human, the silver dollar wouldn't make much sense, but there was no harm in that.

"My name is Rowan Paxton, I'm not looking for my brother-- I don't have a brother, I wish I did but that's another story. I'm looking for someone though, I need to talk to them. If you know who I'm looking for, it'd be a big help. I'm merely someone who wishes everyone including them are safe. If not that's okay too." He opened his hands to her, palm up to show her that he doesn't plan on doing anything fishy. He gave her small smile, looking at her. She was truly captivating, and she seemed more out of place than he did. She indeed was a gem in a sea of trailers, at least that's what Rowan thought. Musicians write songs about this kind of beauty.

"And hey, if not least I can do is walk you back and buy you dinner for scaring the crap out of you. I'm sort of partial to some Kentucky Fried Chicken."

WORDS = "566" Tag: RONNIE.

--------------------
user posted image
Credit Sunny <3
VERONICA SYKES
Posted: Aug 3 2011, 03:56 PM

One Hot Momma
Group Icon

Ronnie’s gaze flicked over each piece of weaponry that Rowan put on the table. Her mind took them in, wanting to know what they were and what her chances were of getting away if she ran. As a loup she was much faster and much stronger then a human. She had no desire to hurt the humans though, so her best option may be to run. Except she didn’t want to die in the process. Her best option might then in fact be to continue playing the damsel.

She let her eyes widen seeing the weapons, as though she’d never seen one up close and personal. Ronnie had seen plenty up close and personal. She just didn’t care for them to be that close to her. At least not until she found her daughter and found a safe place for the little girl to live. Then if Ronnie died, well then that would be okay. So long as Jessie was safe, that was all that mattered. Right now though, she wasn’t and Ronnie had a sense that she needed to tread carefully or she’d be in danger herself.

Ronnie continued to fidget, though in her mind she had to admit that he seemed like a smooth talker. It almost made her want to smirk, but Ronnie was a better grifter then that. She knew how to act and stick with the script.

“Who are you looking for, Mr. Paxton?” She glanced up at him from beneath long, dark lashes. Ronnie wasn’t stupid. He was a hunter. Rowan Paxton was definitely looking for her, but he didn’t need to know that. As long as she stayed on this walk hopefully he’d be none the wiser and they’d both walk away alive.

The good thing about all this was that if he went for his weapons again Ronnie would be able to beat him to it. She’d try not to hurt him, but there was no way Ronnie was going to let him hurt her. It wasn’t going to happen.

Ronnie let some of the tension flow out of her shoulders, acting as though she were still slightly frightened but starting to come around a little from his suave and debonair act. The trick to being a grifter was feeding the marks ego and letting them thing they’re in control while she silently pulled the strings behind the scene, guiding him to where she wanted him to go.

“I’ll gladly help if you can, though I haven’t been here long.” Ronnie stuck her hands in her back pockets and crossed her foot, over the over resting on the toe. She let her hips sway a bit as though she couldn’t quite stand still. It kept up the nervous persona.

“In fact I was just coming to get my things and leave. This was sort of just a pit stop.” She gave him a small smile. “But like I said if I can help I will, but even if I can’t you don’t have to buy me dinner.” Especially not KFC – Yuck! “I’ll just get out of your way instead, so I don’t mess you up.”

As I'm lying awake I'm still hearing the cries
THEME SONG
THE EXTRAS

NOTE: Thank you to Kay for helping me with the coding!!

WORD COUNT:531

--------------------
user posted image
ROWAN PAXTON
Posted: Aug 5 2011, 03:21 PM

Hero In A Half-Shell

• Hey wolf moon •

He felt like he was being stone walled but at the same time he had no just reason to believe that, sometimes it's the least likely people who are the targets and one of the old bitties with the NASCAR hat wearing son could possibly be the Loup he was looking for. The obvious became the not-so-obvious and the more he conversed with this woman the more unlikely he felt that she was the Loup. Was a tough when call clues point towards one thing, and that one thing throws you a hurdle of more questions that throw you in every which way, one can almost not think straight between that and her appearance. Letting out a sigh, he ran his hand through his hair slowly contemplating what to say next to advance the conversation into a more insightful one.

“Who are you looking for, Mr. Paxton?” Rowan raised a brow, it almost seemed pretty obvious as to who exactly or rather what exactly he was looking for. Then again, the obvious wasn't exactly obvious to some, still his eyes wandered over his silver weaponry as if to tell her briefly with his gaze before turning it back up to her. He did note and find it unusual still that she made no move to mention the weapons further, pursue any questioning. She did seem genuinely surprised, but she went on and questioned who he was looking for instead. Was that a conscious act? Did she know more than she let on? Rowan was starting to believe that, though he still had his doubts that she was the person he was looking for.

“I’ll gladly help if you can, though I haven’t been here long." When she took her nervous stance, hands in back pocket and feet crossing one another he almost wanted to verbally go Aww but refrained from doing so. A small admiring smile cross his lips.

“In fact I was just coming to get my things and leave. This was sort of just a pit stop.” She gave him a small smile. “But like I said if I can help I will, but even if I can’t you don’t have to buy me dinner. I’ll just get out of your way instead, so I don’t mess you up.” He didn't know what to make of her words, if she wasn't the Loup it'd make sense why she'd offer her help but if she was then he was completely baffled-- Unless she has an ego that's fuel by her own observation of her bluffing abilities. So many things to consider, Rowan is simply remaining on his toes. Yet is she? If so, there are ways that he can unsteady a person-- Being blunt and truthful among them,

"Do you believe in magic? I do, seems a little crazy but we're in a pretty crazy part of the country where people still believe in a man in the sky that hears their ignorant mummers." Rowan paused, thinking that perhaps a press into religion isn't exactly what he needed to do especially now. So carried on he did. "Magic, and I'm not talking myths here, talking full on Supernatural stuff. Yes? No? Regardless," He continued before she could respond. "I'm here looking for a Loup Garou? You know what that is? Werewolf sort of, I'm kinda a werewolf hunter. Though I don't exactly hunt them per-say, I'm more like a-- friend. See my father and my grandfather before me were werewolf hunters, seeking to find a cure for the lycanthropy disease strand. They didn't think of them as monsters, I don't either, they're victims. Certain strands of the virus can be maintained and others cannot, and there are those who are afflicted that abuse their condition to do evil. Some just want to be left alone, and some even do good. I thought there was one out here, just wanted to make sure they weren't killing anyone. If you already don't think I'm crazy, I don't suppose you've seen any sightings of wolf like creatures?" He can see his bluntness going rather badly, but if it did then there was no sense in pressing this woman further, well at least in this line of questioning anyway-- There was still the matter of dinner, perhaps KFC was a little on the low end of things.

"And if you don't think I'm crazy, why not Fleming's Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar in Birmingham. Heard it was delicious, only like half an hour away." If Rowan was anything he was persistent, but that's what makes him good at what he does. Or it makes him stupid, one or the other. He likes to think the former, but hey who doesn't?

WORDS = "785" Tag: RONNIE. Note: What's this? You tagged Sass-a-frass in the last one you fool tongue.gif

--------------------
user posted image
Credit Sunny <3
VERONICA SYKES
Posted: Aug 6 2011, 02:28 PM

One Hot Momma
Group Icon

Ronnie knew exactly what a Loup Garou was. However, as he spoke of magic and monsters, Ronnie let her eyes widen, letting the look of fear mix with one that said this guy was clearly crazy. He wasn’t, Rowan Paxton seemed to be a smart, capable man, one who knew exactly what he was looking for. It was standing right in front of him, but Ronnie didn’t want him to know it. So far she’d obviously made it seem like it wasn’t. Most hunters shot first and asked questions later.

Rowan though apparently saw them as victims. What did he intend to do then? Experiment on her in hopes of finding a cure? Ronnie hadn’t hurt anyone. She never hurt anyone. Not anyone that was human anyways. Okay, well she never infected or killed anyone that was human. She’d hurt the guy in the trailer across the way, but what was she supposed to do? Just let him grope her ass?

How had word gotten to this man that there was a Loup in the area? It made Ronnie wonder. Unfortunately she couldn’t dwell on that right now. She had to make her exit, because if Rowan found out what she was, Ronnie wasn’t quite sure what he would do to her. Though on the other hand she was curious about his family’s legacy.

“Oh, I think you’re crazy.” She let her gaze roam over the weapons once more, but a soft smile tugged at the corner of her lips. It still held that nervous tone, but she let curiousity light her face. “I must say, Mr. Paxton that I was not expecting such a tail when you walked over here.”

Ronnie was coming off as well educated and innocently curious. At least she hoped she was. Grifting came naturally to her, but Ronnie never graduated highschool. She didn’t have her G.E.D. All she had was a missing five year old daughter and the ability to slip easily into any roll that would get her what she wanted or out of trouble.

“I’m afraid I haven’t seen any wolf like creatures,” She told him. “When you find the…” She trailed off for a moment. “What did you call it again? Loup something? Well when you find it what do you intend to do with it.” She gestured towards the weapons. “Kill it?”

The last words were a little clipped. Ronnie didn’t want to have to hurt him, but she would. Nothing and no one was going to stop her from finding Jessie. In the end her daughter was all that mattered and Ronnie already realized that once she found a safe place for Jessie, that she wouldn’t be around long after that to see her daughter grow up. It was heartbreaking, but at the end of the day, Rowan was wrong. Ronnie wasn’t a victim. She chose to become a Loup to find her daughter. She’d chosen to become a monster to fight the monsters.

Ronnie didn’t regret that, but she knew when this was all over that it was a death sentence for her.

THEME SONG
THE EXTRAS

WORD COUNT:522

--------------------
user posted image
ROWAN PAXTON
Posted: Aug 10 2011, 08:55 AM

Hero In A Half-Shell

• Hey wolf moon •

Rowan assumed that was a no on the dinner, but he shrugged it off mentally and tried to stay focus. It's not like it was the first time he was politely rejected by an unresponsive lady of adequate beauty, he tends to come on too strong when it's time to ease up and he breaks whatever subtle connection he has. It's just the way things go, the way he goes. Sometimes he doesn't have time to play games, to watch a story unfold when he knows how it's going to end. Not to say he rushes things, but he doesn't like beating around the bush when it comes to forming a relationship of any sorts.

However despite the lack of response on the dinner front, he was quite intrigued about her response to the Loup Garou. She didn't straight out say she didn't believe him, she might have thought he was crazy and by fueling the fire it'll keep her safe from him snapping. He might seem of unstable mind despite telling the truth, and being as kind as possible about it. Rowan had a friend who could read minds, and what he wouldn't give to see inside this woman's head right now. He tried searching her eyes for any indication of her intentions beyond a helpless woman who was simply passing through, usually it'd be easy but it was fairly easy in of itself to get lost in them.

He shook his head once he caught himself staring a moment too long, and he thought humorously of how that could have looked but no matter how it did he still couldn't shake the fact that there was something more to this woman. Not just her beauty, or the fact that she could be a Loup Garou, but something more, something hidden. It was like a lump in his throat waiting to escape, a pain pushing down on his frontal lobe seeking refuge elsewhere. His curiosity urged him to push forward without care of his own safety in the matter. He simply had to know.

"I’m afraid I haven’t seen any wolf like creatures, When you find the…” He noticed her trailing off, he watched with a keen eye.“What did you call it again? Loup something? Well when you find it what do you intend to do with it.” She gestured towards the weapons. “Kill it?”

Rowan's eyes followed her gesture to the weapons and he looked at them curiously, he often thought to himself what he did intend to do once he locates his targets, there is a great many things. He makes alliances with them if they are packs, calls upon them if he needs their help or they call upon him if they require his assistance on something. If it is a single individual he often exchanges numbers with them if they are willing, but they are lone wolves for a reason and they tend not to be as forth coming so there are far and few in-between the individual numbers Rowan carries.

There are awful times when the person asks to be put down, Rowan has only come across three individuals who had such a wish and if not for threatening innocents he wouldn't have done it. Each time he feels like he's ending a begging life, a little piece of him dies on the inside forever mourning for what he has done. Simply put, ending a life needlessly when there are other methods of helping them takes a toll when they see no other viable option themselves and refuse otherwise.

There are Loup Garou in the world that refuse to pay heed to being careful and care naught for human lives, these packs Rowan is glad to take out. Sort of what makes the Hunter aspect of his occupation truthful. They abuse their abilities and use them for their own gain, or the gain of their "community". He is currently at war with one or two of these packs, but it's not as easy as simply going in and ending them. They are always on the move, and their numbers are obviously far greater than Rowan can handle.

Purely infected werewolf victims are an unfortunate sight, there are a lot of them and unlike the Loup Garou they cannot control the beast. To save himself emotionally and the victims of the disease he only hunts these during the full moon. He has tried to set up some form of caging system for these people, but they always break out eventually and end a life and that's on the conscious of both the werewolf and Rowan.

So for Rowan asking him what he plans on doing when he finds the Loup Garou isn't such a dry and cut answer, the world is laid out for him in shades of gray and if that's the road he must take it's the road he'll take well with his head held high. He believe his cause is just, like any insane man or martyr he can not be swayed from it.

"No," He said simply put looking towards the weapons. "Those are for self defense only, if I were going to kill the Loup Garou would have brought a lot more silver-- They're weak against silver see. Anyway, if you must know I just want to make sure they're not killing anyone, harming anyone, and if willing I'd like to get to know them. They're not monsters, if they aren't killing or harming senselessly then why would I need to kill them? Seems like I'd be more of a monster, no?" He let out a soft smile, his head lulled to one side in a tilt wondering what her response would be, he at this point was expecting to be labeled insane or mentally unstable.

In the grand scheme of things, Rowan could just be as easily ambushed from behind now that he's unarmed and distracted. Loup could be anywhere nearby, listening, and they now know how vulnerable he is. Surly taking a chance with his own life to bait and hook a woman who is simply seeming to be just that. A woman.

WORDS = "1023" Tag: RONNIE. Note: I think I got carried away.

--------------------
user posted image
Credit Sunny <3
VERONICA SYKES
Posted: Aug 15 2011, 07:31 PM

One Hot Momma
Group Icon

“Self defense huh?” Ronnie made a point to look over the weapons once more. There were a hell of a lot there for just self defense. Though then again, the guy was just a squishy human. If he had encountered a rogue Loup or two then it would be understandable for him to want to be prepared. However, for him to drop them on the table near them when he didn’t know if Ronnie was the monster he was looking for or not wasn’t the brightest thing to do. Ronnie could be on top of him and have his throat torn out before he’d be able to reach them.

Not that she was planning on doing it.

“Seems like an awful lot for self defense.” Leaning over she traced the hilt on one of the knives, careful not to touch the actual silver. “They’re pretty though.”

When all else fails go for airhead, ditzy, and the ‘I like shiny things’ act. She didn’t think that Rowan was onto her, but it was better to play it safe. The last thing Ronnie wanted was to have to hurt a really hot guy who kept offering to take her to dinner. He was a bit persistent about that. His story intrigued her a bit. Ronnie wanted to know more.

Besides, he was handsome with a boyish grin, and a look in his eyes that Ronnie couldn’t quite place yet. Her tongue moved over her lips moistening them. They glistened softly in the bright sunlight as she tilted her head towards him.

“So if you’re not going to kill it then why are you looking for it?”

There was no cure or anything. Ronnie wasn’t sure if this guy just wanted to tag them. Keeping tabs on monsters to study their natural habits. That would be a new one. Though honestly, with everything Ronnie had seen, she wouldn’t put it past someone. Maybe she wouldn’t put it past Rowan Paxton.

Ronnie gave a soft sigh. “As intriguing, or maybe crazy as this all is, Mr. Paxton, I really should be going.” She smiled at him. “I’m just passing through like I said and I don’t want to get in your way. It seems your work is important.” She sounded like someone who was talking down a crazy person. That was her intention.

“Good luck, Mr. Paxton.”

With that she went to move past him again. Ronnie took one step before something caught her eye. The wind picked up and she caught the scent of another wolf. Her gaze narrowed and would have flashed amber had she not had training enough to keep the wolf back.

Maybe she hadn’t been the Loup that Rowan was looking for after all. Though she hadn’t noticed signs, scents, or anything else to indicate another wolf was around until now. Maybe Rowan was here because of her, but maybe the other Loup was here because of Rowan. Either way…she needed to get the hunter out of here before the wolf attacked.

Ronnie didn’t want to have to give herself away unless she had to.

Smiling she turned back to Rowan. “You know what, Mr. Paxton. I’m actually sort of hungry. Is that dinner date still on the table?”

THEME SONG
THE EXTRAS

WORD COUNT:541

--------------------
user posted image
ROWAN PAXTON
Posted: Aug 24 2011, 07:51 PM

Hero In A Half-Shell

• Hey wolf moon •

Albert Einstein once said "Our task must be to free ourselves by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature and its beauty." It wasn't something Rowan lived by but it aptly describes some of his goals, his aspirations to accept the Loup Garou, cure the Werewolves, and end the blight of Lycanthropy once and for all. It was a big bite to chew, and it'll take him awhile to get to the point where he can actually swallow. If he'll choke on it and die however remains to be seen. One thing is for certain, Rowan's circle of compassion defiantly reaches this woman, as her beauty displayed on every curve of her body has caught his attention in more ways than one.

She seemed to admire his weapons, she was unfortunately careful not to touch the actual silver part of his blade. At least then he would have known for certain but no such luck, it continued to keep an indicator still going that she may still be a Loup Garou. The timeline fits the bill, but he isn't sure she does. Unless she's a good liar, that's a possibility too. It's confusing and misleading, and it's beginning to wear down Rowan's confidence.

“So if you’re not going to kill it then why are you looking for it?” Something within him tightened, his eyes went to her lips as he watched them glisten in the sunlight. His heart slowed so it could take in what exactly it was reacting too, it was as if everything paused to take in account the sultry beauty that was her lips. What she had just said temporarily flew over his head like a question of non-import, but before he knew it his gaze was becoming uncomfortably long before he blinked and raised his gaze to her's.

"Everyone should have someone, it's not fair for the misunderstood to be hunted and killed for blood sport and revenge for something they didn't do." Rowan's confidence being wavered, that bit came off as a little to strong. Overly determined, optimistic, stern. Almost said in a 'matter of fact' tone with a little attitude behind it. It was right by his standards therefore it was right period. Everyone should have someone, and no one should be victimized further with the punishment of death because they're inflicted with something beyond their control.

The woman gave a soft sigh, it was rather attractive in it's own little way but Rowan was just picking at things now. Begrudgingly to his own professionalism he was smitten. “As intriguing, or maybe crazy as this all is, Mr. Paxton, I really should be going.” She smiled at him. “I’m just passing through like I said and I don’t want to get in your way. It seems your work is important.” There it was however, that tone in her voice. Wasn't the first time he has heard it, it was if someone were looking upon you like you were a lesser being to be pitied. Rowan didn't like being pitied, he wasn't sure because he was well off and didn't deserve it or he felt like he was being insulted. She was talking him down as if he were crazy. Although he might be a little insane, it's not because he believes in imaginary dog beasts.

Rowan had given up hope, he began collecting his weapons as she started to move past him. As he packed his things away back into his jacket he was surprised to have seen her stop, he looked at her narrowed gaze but had no clue what she was looking at. Suspicious behavior but it was nothing to jump someones throat down, but perhaps not all hope was lost after all, he'd trail her, stake out her place--

“You know what, Mr. Paxton. I’m actually sort of hungry. Is that dinner date still on the table?” Take her out to dinner. He was rather surprised at this, and let her know it by his socked expression. Here is a woman beauty even beyond Rowan, who think's he's crazy, and she's accepting an invitation to dinner. Something is up, and Rowan is tired of this back and forth thing of doubt and certainty. Dinner it is, but Rowan plans on jerking her chain as much as he can.

"You know, dinner date is still totally on the table. But let's try and not play this whole Rowan Interrupted bit up too much. Speaking of, I don't think I caught your name, what should I be calling you?"

WORDS = "761" Tag: RONNIE. Note: <3

--------------------
user posted image
Credit Sunny <3
VERONICA SYKES
Posted: Aug 28 2011, 03:06 PM

One Hot Momma
Group Icon

Despite the threat of another loup, Ronnie couldn’t help but smile when Rowan emphasized on the word date. Somehow she didn’t think Rowan had any idea that she was the loup. Maybe she had been the one he was looking for, or maybe it was the one currently lurking in the bushes. Ronnie didn’t know, but while her main priority was finding her daughter, she wasn’t going to let some other wolf jump out of the bushes and start terrorizing humans.

If that’s what it was here for.

Either way, Ronnie wanted to get Rowan out of the line of fire. All it took was one little bite and he would be infected. Ronnie had asked for this. Not a lot of people got that choice. Most who did wouldn’t take it. Not if they truly knew what it entailed. It wasn’t like the story books, or the teen series that made it seem like it was so easy. It was a constant battle with the beast inside of her. Hunters were always on her tail, and people like Rowan…well she wasn’t sure what to do think of him yet. Either way, Ronnie knew that once she found Jessie and got her safe, she would get put down. No matter which way the cookie crumbled, Ronnie knew she was a monster.

Ronnie glanced past Rowan. The other loup’s eyes glowed amber in the bushes. There was a musky odor to him. Definitely male, which could pose a problem. Ronnie was good, but she wasn’t exactly a trained fighter. Most vampires weren’t either and the strength she gained from being a loup put them on level ground.

The truth was, Ronnie wasn’t exactly sure how things would go down if she faced another loup, but she could afford to get bitten and clawed at. Rowan was human. He definitely couldn’t afford that. Why did humans always think they could save or change the monsters? They were like women trying to cling to a damaged guy. To make them better. There was no getting better. This was all there was.

Ronnie was sure that she had some sort of witty reply to his ‘Rowan Interrupted’ bit, but it was at the moment the other loup dove out of the bushes. Without a seconds hesitation, Ronnie knocked Rowan to the side. The loup shifted in midair, slamming it’s massive, brown, wolf form into Ronnie. Her back slammed into the packed dirt, pushing the air from her lungs in a whoosh.

Ferocious, long, sharp canine teeth came towards her face. Ronnie slammed her arm into his throat knocking him back. The wolf gave out a yelp, falling to his side. It didn’t take long for it to regain its footing, but Ronnie was already on her own two feet. The wolf growled, but it had turned towards Rowan.

Ronnie blinked and looked over at the other man. “Run!”

Then, without any hesitation she lunged at the wolf, as it lunged for Rowan. She shifted in midair, a large, black furred wolf, molding and shaping from her human form. She wasn’t quite as big as the other wolf, but her teeth were just as sharp. They collided in midair, Ronnie sink sharp teeth into his flank, pulling him down.

Ronnie had blown her cover, but she couldn’t just stand by. This loup seemed to want Rowan, but it’d have to get through her.

They hit the ground rolling. The impact sent Ronnie skidding away from the other wolf. She let out a yelp from the force of it, feeling bones snap in her ribs. They’d heal soon enough. For now though, she had to get back up.

Slowly she forced herself to her paws. The other wolf did the same. They both growled and snarled, facing each other down. Ronnie bared her teeth at him, trying to keep the other wolfs attention away from Rowan. Her hackles rose and she stared down the wolf, waiting for him to make the first move.

THEME SONG
THE EXTRAS

NOTE: So the post sorta ran away with itself. I can change it if you want.

WORD COUNT:667

--------------------
user posted image
ROWAN PAXTON
Posted: Sep 1 2011, 12:21 PM

Hero In A Half-Shell

• Hey wolf moon •

There were moments like these he heard his nannies talking about when he was younger, when he'd meet a woman that made him smile simply by allowing herself to smile. When she fumbled, he fumbled, when her heart fluttered, his heart likewise did the same. So it was hard for Rowan to look away when she gave him that smile, he wasn't sure what he had said to bring it on but it was nice. It seemed genuine. It was the only thing he could tell that was actually real, and perhaps it was why he smiled back. It's not every day this happens for Rowan despite contrary belief. His job and his extra circular activities leads for a solitary life, and when he does have to make a social appearance he tends to be a recluse and socially oblivious. Doesn't do well that he doesn't get enough human interaction in his life, he's just glad that he can now and with someone so beautiful.

He could recall the armada of women that would storm the pearly gates of his company's headquarters, sent to entice him into a relationship that would simply be there to look good on paper. The board of directors found it ideal publicity that Rowan be in a committed relationship. Every time there is a party and Rowan has a few drinks a little Frank the Tank comes out and he does something to wind up on the morning news. Nothing too wild, but share holders tend to waver a bit when things like that happen. Rowan was a committed individual to his work. Both in and out of the office. He shows that by improving the company greatly since taking over as C.E.O when he was old enough to do so. Regardless of this fact the board of directors wanted him to be in a romantic relationship.

Rowan wasn't thrilled with the idea of being in a relationship for the sake of publicity but he played along for a little while. He courted some of the women, but they became intolerable. They had zero personality at all, no desires but to apparently please him. They weren't real, they might as well have been prostitutes. Eventually he began dumping them left right and center, and the publicity he got from that wasn't at all pleasant. Despite not even getting to first base with any of them, a lot of them went to the press saying that they had sexual relations, tried to convince them into a threesome, saying he had weird fetishes, stuff that the board of directors found more appalling so they simply let Rowan be on the matter of dating.

But this dinner date with this woman who's name he still doesn't know, this was real. Something he actually wanted to do. If anyone has a problem with that outside of these two parties than Rowan couldn't care any less.

He caught her glancing past him, he smiled and was about to turn his head before he felt himself being knocked to the side. He was a little dazed mind you but once he came to and realized what was going on his eyes widened in horror as a wolf came flying out of the bushes, knocking Ronnie onto the ground. He stood up staggering a bit regaining his equilibrium, he wasn't going to let this Loup Garou spoil this for him, not now. Everything he wants he can't have and everything he'd rather do without gets piled on him without question.

Before he could react however the wolf came at Ronnie again, he shouted but it was too late. However it was to Rowan's surprise that Ronnie counter attacked with an arm to a throat, knocking the wolf back for a chance to stand on her own too feet. He seemed impressed but the wolf decided it was time to change course. Good, he was getting worried there. He'd have to ask Ronnie what the hell all of that was after he takes care of Spot.

See Spot turn to Rowan, see Spot lunge for Rowan, and then see Spot get taken down by a black furred wolf that was formerly a woman that Rowan was conversing with. He didn't even hear her warning, he simply stood there dumbfounded. He felt stupid suddenly, oblivious. She was good at hiding, years of practice. But Rowan thought he was better than that, and he was duped. Now he was in the middle of a heated wolf battle.

They didn't seem acquainted, with the way they were fighting Rowan clearly knew that this larger wolf wasn't for making friends. He was frozen, not out of fear but out of vulnerable clarity. This woman had saved his life, he could have been bitten or worse. If he were actually paying attention to his surroundings instead of being entranced by her, he would have heard something, been prepared. She wouldn't have had to this, it could have ended. Could have, it still could. Rowan blinked a few times and went to retrieve his gun from his holster, looking at it. What's keeping him from using this?

It wasn't a difficult decision when he aimed his gun, it was much like that scene from Indian Jones when the swordsman was swinging around like a lunatic and all Indie had to do was raise his gun and fire. The blunt comedy of it all was that it was an abrupt, simple, and the obvious solution to his problem. Rowan aimed it at the attacking werewolf and lodged a silver bullet into his head. It was simple, clean, and problem solved. Yet Rowan couldn't help but feel he lost the battle. It wasn't the battle against the larger male wolf obviously, they had won that. It was the battle of wits with the woman he had lost, she had won. It wasn't until she showed her hand that Rowan obviously found out she was a Loup Garou, otherwise would he have known? Found out? Maybe in time, but not soon enough.

A cautious man would have kept the gun drawn on the woman, but he was in a bold mood today. Perhaps it was the Doritos he had consumed earlier, Bold. Instead Rowan put the gun in the holster tucked away safely and he looked at her, at first he didn't know what to say. For some reason he wanted to say sorry, he wasn't sure why but for some reason it was on the tip of his tongue. He felt like saying something witty was inappropriate. He merely let out a sigh, and managed a smile before shrugging his shoulders, looking at the female wolf all he could say--

"You still haven't told me your name."

WORDS = "1119" Tag: RONNIE. Note: I carried on with it likewise let me know if it needs to be changed

--------------------
user posted image
Credit Sunny <3
VERONICA SYKES
Posted: Sep 3 2011, 04:12 PM

One Hot Momma
Group Icon

The shot took Ronnie of guard. She yipped, jerking back her first instinct being to get out of the line fire. The other wolf hit the ground hard. Ronnie could smell the metallic scent of blood mixing with the metal and gunpowder of the bullet. The wolf was dead. Ronnie swiveled her gaze to Rowan expecting to see the gun aimed at her next.

She had been trying to get him out of the way before the other loup had a chance to attack. It was for both of their sakes. Ronnie hadn’t wanted to give herself up, especially knowing that Rowan was a hunter. Well a hunter of sorts at least. She wasn’t exactly sure what he was exactly, or if this whole ‘victim’ thing was a ruse, but now Rowan had a gun pointed straight at her.

Ronnie didn’t want to hurt him, but she had her daughter to think of. Her defenseless little girl was in the clutches of vampires. She wasn’t going to let anyone hinder or stop her from finding Jessie. Ronnie’s hackles raised, but she didn’t bare her teeth to him. Her heart hammered wildly and then –

Then Rowan put the gun away. It surprised her. Ronnie had been expecting him to be defensive. It had been stupid of her to expose herself that way, but what was she supposed to do? Let the other loup injure him or worse? No, Ronnie couldn’t have done that. Maybe he sensed that. Maybe that was why Rowan lowered the gun.

"You still haven't told me your name."

Ronnie sat down and shifted back to human. Her seemingly shrunk back into her skin, body morphing back to human. Bones and tendons snapped and reshaped. It was a painful process when it was slow, but the longer a loup was a loup, the stronger they became, the faster they could shift so that it was an almost fluid motion. It took seconds for Ronnie to shift back becoming a naked woman sitting on the ground.

She looked up at Rowan through her shaggy, brown hair. Her eyes were worried, troubled about what was going to come next. She gave Rowan a small smile and stood up. Nudity didn’t bother her, but she realized it might bother Rowan. Her clothes were torn and littered on the ground, so there wasn’t much she can do about it at the moment.

“Veronica,” She told him, not ready to give Rowan her last name just yet. She was after all a wanted woman. “But most people call me Ronnie.”

The wolf-woman pushed her hair from her face. “Do you mind?” She gestured to Rowan’s shirt. “My clothes are kind of unwearable.”

THEME SONG
THE EXTRAS

NOTE: So the post sorta ran away with itself. I can change it if you want.

WORD COUNT:451

--------------------
user posted image
ROWAN PAXTON
Posted: Sep 9 2011, 12:20 PM

Hero In A Half-Shell

• Hey wolf moon •

Rowan gave the Loup a look as she sat back, and then began to morph back into her human form. Wasn't his first rodeo, that much he hoped she knew but he was glad for her interference. He was otherwise occupied talking to her that he didn't think of another one, clearly she didn't care for it so all was well. He figured if she protected him by exposing herself that she really wasn't a threat, it was that one on the ground with a bullet lodged in it's cranium that was the threat. Now the threat's been eliminated. Rowan didn't need his gun, didn't need to cause Veronica any harm. She had saved his life, and she didn't have to. She must know who he was, or rather what he was by now due to their earlier conversations so she must be confused in some way. Hopefully she would believe what he said earlier, even though shooting that other wolf might be contradictory to what he said. But the other wolf did attack first, and he shot it to repay her the favor of saving his life.

When she approached him, naked as she was he felt his stomach jump into his throat as it grew beat red in embarrassed, his cheek were going to feel it soon, as well as the slight drop of sweat that was traversing his temple. He wasn't uncomfortable as much as he was excited yet at the same time hypnotized and in shock and awe. His earlier thoughts on her beauty were only solidified when he saw all of her, and to refrain from nodding in approval to her nakedness he brought his hand to his chin and held it there.

“Veronica, but most people call me Ronnie.” The name fit, all he could do was believe it was hers. She looked like a Veronica if that made any sense, name was associated with beauty in Rowan's mind. Ronnie was a cute afterthought of a nickname, he'd have to remember that one.

“Do you mind? My clothes are kind of unwearable.” Rowan should have brought his sports jacket instead of leaving it in the car, but it was rather hot so that would have been rather odd. Undoing his tie he stuffed it in his pocket and undid his dress shirt button by button till it fell open revealing his chiseled features that lay beneath, and as he pulled his shirt off from his shoulders and down his arms more of it was exposed. He was finely toned, a little on the hairy side but it was nothing abnormal for a man to have a regular hairy body, but he clearly got a work out daily. The hair was few as it decorated the hills of his abs.

Approaching her with shirt in hand he sort of met up with her standing close enough to simply hand off the shirt to her without much effort. He watched her for a moment, his eyes didn't linger he just focused on her eyes as they held the truth of the matter.

"Nice to meet you then Ronnie. Now about that dinner, think I owe you one. Non-date like. So no pressure. You do actually have a trailer around here right?"

WORDS = "544" Tag: RONNIE. Note: Shorter than usual.

--------------------
user posted image
Credit Sunny <3
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Pages: (4) [1] 2 3 ... Last »

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.3183 seconds | Archive