home Members Active Topics Calendar Advertising
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
InvisionFree gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
Learn More · Register for Free

WE ARE MOVING! CLICK THE BANNER FOR REDIRECT!
JOIN US AT THE NEW SWAN SONG

Hello and welcome to Swan Song! We are an advanced Supernatural roleplay set in season five. We have an awesome member base, a friendly staff, and are always eager to greet guests and new members.

This community is rated R, as such all members must be eighteen and over to join. Please read over the plot and the rules before joining.

QUICK LOG IN

Important Links!

PLOT
RULES
F.A.Q.'S
CANONS
FACECLAIMS
SPECIES
APPLICATION

EMAIL: SPNTrifecta@gmail.com

SISTER SITES
No Rest For The Wicked Hang Em High

Tumblr

No longer here

Pages: (2) [1] 2  ( Go to first unread post )

Band of Brother's Rules and Signup
Informant
Posted: Apr 13 2012, 07:00 PM

Advanced Member
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 50

BAND OF BROTHER’S PLOT RULES
HOW IT’S GOING TO GO

YOU CAN ONLY SIGN UP WITH TWO CHARACTERS
This time around we’re putting a cap on the character limit, this way we can get through the plot at a decent pace, and it keeps you the players, and us the admins, better focused at the task at hand. Like last time, your characters must be aligned to the side of GOOD. Obviously, we’re here to stop the apocalypse and it’d be difficult to maintain another degree to an already full plot.

ALL CHARACTERS ARE VULNERABLE TO THE HORSEMEN
Like last time it doesn’t matter how powerful your character is, what immunities and such they have, even angels will be vulnerable to the horsemen. Your character will be too. So if you think you’re going to come into this and your character is going to be to somehow resist Pestilence and Famine’s powers, it’s not going to happen. Stating that here and now. Everyone will be effected.

KNOWLEDGE OF THE RINGS
If your character was in the War plot then your character knows that in order to defeat a Horseman you must cut off their ring, rendering them powerless. No one else possesses this information, unless one of those characters in the plot has either told another character in the threads, or informs them during the plot. The knowledge of the rings still remains the same in regards to Lucifer’s cage; Bobby, Gabriel, Castiel, Sam, and Dean are now the only ones who possess this knowledge, your characters are collecting the rings only to hand them off to Castiel and Bobby, you only know that they will aid in the fight to come.

POSTING GUIDELINES
To keep things moving fluidly we're going to do it like the Halloween Event. However, we expect the posts to be a little longer and a little better than cbox quality. We want them to be good quality but they need not be four hundred words or anything like that. Enough description, inner thoughts, and dialogue to keep the thread moving.

CHARACTERS ARE REQUIRED TO POST EVERY TWO DAYS. IF YOU DON'T POST YOU WILL BE SKIPPED OVER - MISSING THREE CONSECUTIVE POSTS (MEANING WHEN THE THREAD COMES BACK AROUND TO YOU) YOUR CHARACTER(S) WILL BE WRITTEN OUT.

THE BREAKDOWN
This time around we are not having a big group thread, characters will be paired off by twos and be given either a Pestilence related problem or a Famine related problem. Once solved, your characters will move on and your thread will end. This is done at the player’s discretion, so if you want to play it out then you can play it out or if you want a short resolve you can have that too. Once all the player’s threads have been resolved, the rings in question will be retrieved.

When you sign up with your character to participate in the plot you’ll also be submitting your characters deepest desire, something they HUNGER or CRAVE for, something PRIMAL. For example in the show for Sam it was demon blood, and for Castiel’s vessel Jimmy it was red meat.

Like previously stated no one is immune to these powers so no one is going to be pulling a Dean Winchester and be like “If I want something, I just take it.” No go, if you’re an alcoholic like Dean, you’ll be drinking yourself silly. Simple as that.

The desire/hunger aspect will only be in play if your character is going to be given a Famine related plot, if your character is given a Pestilence related plot, the admins will decide your ailment and you go on from there. (Yes, we are going to be spiteful and mean with this one.)

It’s going to be up to the players to decide how they push on past either their affliction or their hunger; it could be as simple as defeating a demon in the area, or simply getting over it and moving on. We’ll be posting the best or most creative thread in the awards once the plot is finished as chosen by the players.

CLAIMING OF THE RING
As previously stated once the rings have been claimed they will be handed off to Bobby and Castiel, they in turn will go to the Winchester’s side and Swan Song will commence to play out and the fate of the world will rest on the shoulders of the brothers and their companions. Congratulations, we’re on our way to saving the world.

KEEPING THE ABOVE IN MIND HERE IS YOUR SIGNUP FORM

CODE

Puppet Master (Name/Alias Here):
Character(s) for Band of Brothers Plot (2 Limit):
Greatest Hunger/Desire (Character 1):
Greatest Hunger/Desire (Character 2 if applies):

Contract:
I, [color=darkolivegreen][b]PUPPET MASTER NAME HERE[/b][/color] agree to abide by the above written rules.  Any failure to follow said rules will result in making the thread crappy for everyone and I realize that this is meant to be fun for all.  Should any issues arise, I,  [color=darkolivegreen][b]PUPPET MASTER NAME HERE[/b][/color] will inform an admin so that they can make the necessary adjustments so I don't leave people hanging.

SARI O'CONNELL
Posted: Apr 22 2012, 01:06 PM

Unregistered

Puppet Master (Name/Alias Here): Jessi
Character(s) for Band of Brothers Plot (2 Limit): Sari O'Connell
Greatest Hunger/Desire (Character 1): Chocolate (mostly her chocolate oranges) and sex are her two greatest hungers.

Contract:
I, Jessi agree to abide by the above written rules. Any failure to follow said rules will result in making the thread crappy for everyone and I realize that this is meant to be fun for all. Should any issues arise, I, Jessi will inform an admin so that they can make the necessary adjustments so I don't leave people hanging.
LARK AUGUSTINE
Posted: Apr 22 2012, 02:46 PM

Advanced Member
Group Icon

Group: Unique
Member No.: 219

Puppet Master (Name/Alias Here): Ezra
Character(s) for Band of Brothers Plot (2 Limit): Lark Augustine
Greatest Hunger/Desire (Character 1): alcohol
Greatest Hunger/Desire (Character 2 if applies): N/A

Contract:
I, EZRA agree to abide by the above written rules.  Any failure to follow said rules will result in making the thread crappy for everyone and I realize that this is meant to be fun for all.  Should any issues arise, I,  EZRA will inform an admin so that they can make the necessary adjustments so I don't leave people hanging.

This post has been edited by LARK AUGUSTINE on Apr 28 2012, 01:24 PM

--------------------
user posted image
APP || PLOT || PHONE
SET BY ANGIE!
CASTIEL
Posted: Apr 22 2012, 08:17 PM

Advanced Member
Group Icon

Group: Angels
Member No.: 200

Puppet Master (Name/Alias Here): Angie
Character(s) for Band of Brothers Plot (2 Limit): Castiel
Greatest Hunger/Desire (Character 1): Red Meat (We need to hide Clarky, Ez, hide him now!)

Contract:
I, Angie agree to abide by the above written rules.  Any failure to follow said rules will result in making the thread crappy for everyone and I realize that this is meant to be fun for all.  Should any issues arise, I,  Angie will inform an admin so that they can make the necessary adjustments so I don't leave people hanging.

--------------------
user posted image
MATTEUS CARRINGTON
Posted: Apr 26 2012, 04:45 AM

Advanced Member
Group Icon

Group: Hunters
Member No.: 246

Puppet Master (Name/Alias Here): Jerni
Character(s) for Band of Brothers Plot (2 Limit): Matteus Carrington
Greatest Hunger/Desire (Character 1): To let loose, to give into the impulses he's always keeping locked inside him, to give into desires for men, to have fun, to not be perfect.

Contract:
I, Jerni agree to abide by the above written rules. Any failure to follow said rules will result in making the thread crappy for everyone and I realize that this is meant to be fun for all. Should any issues arise, I, Jerni will inform an admin so that they can make the necessary adjustments so I don't leave people hanging.

This post has been edited by MATTEUS CARRINGTON on Apr 27 2012, 06:37 AM

--------------------
DUDE
Posted: Apr 26 2012, 06:34 PM

Advanced Member
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 103

**UPDATE**

Seems like there has been some minor confusion as to what would qualify as a hunger and desire for your character so I changed some of the wording around so it's more clear. Those of you thus far have put something more along the lines of a desirable aspiration or somewhat of a goal of theirs versus something they hunger for.

For example if I were to follow suit with Sam, he aspires (at least to a certain point now) to have a normal life, but in the show he didn't buy a house and start a mortgage. No, it has to be something you hunger for, a dark desire, something primal-- for Sam it was power, or demon blood, and he drank himself till he killed Famine.

So I changed this paragraph so it's more clear.

"When you sign up with your character to participate in the plot you’ll also be submitting your characters deepest desire, something they HUNGER or CRAVE for, something PRIMAL. For example in the show for Sam it was demon blood, and for Castiel’s vessel Jimmy it was red meat."

Please update your forms accordingly and thank you for your time.

--------------------
user posted image
BOBBY SINGER
Posted: Apr 29 2012, 04:20 PM

Not A Ditchable Prom Date
Group Icon

Member No.: 5

Puppet Master (Name/Alias Here): Sully
Character(s) for Band of Brothers Plot (2 Limit): Bobby Singer, Lane Sullivan
Greatest Hunger/Desire (Character 1): Alcohol
Greatest Hunger/Desire (Character 2 if applies): SD - Sweet Dreams (A hallucinogenic drug made from Djinn toxin and barbiturates)

Contract:
I, Sully agree to abide by the above written rules. Any failure to follow said rules will result in making the thread crappy for everyone and I realize that this is meant to be fun for all. Should any issues arise, I, Sully will inform an admin so that they can make the necessary adjustments so I don't leave people hanging.

--------------------
user posted image

Credit to Stepha
DYLAN THOMPSON
Posted: Apr 29 2012, 04:58 PM

Advanced Member
Group Icon

Group: Psychics
Member No.: 176

Puppet Master (Name/Alias Here):Camie
Character(s) for Band of Brothers Plot (2 Limit): Dylan Thompson
Greatest Hunger/Desire (Character 1): Spaghetti and Meatballs / Sadie

Contract:
I, Camie agree to abide by the above written rules. Any failure to follow said rules will result in making the thread crappy for everyone and I realize that this is meant to be fun for all. Should any issues arise, I, Camie will inform an admin so that they can make the necessary adjustments so I don't leave people hanging.

--------------------
user posted image
ALISON DAVIES
Posted: Apr 29 2012, 09:02 PM

Ain't A Power In The Verse That Can Stop Her.
Group Icon

Member No.: 11

Puppet Master (Name/Alias Here): Stepha
Character(s) for Band of Brothers Plot (2 Limit): Alison Davies
Greatest Hunger/Desire (Character 1): Companionship/ not to be abandoned

Contract:
I, STEPHA agree to abide by the above written rules. Any failure to follow said rules will result in making the thread crappy for everyone and I realize that this is meant to be fun for all. Should any issues arise, I, STEPHA will inform an admin so that they can make the necessary adjustments so I don't leave people hanging.

--------------------
user posted image
EVANGELINE LUCIDO
Posted: May 1 2012, 12:13 AM

Advanced Member

Group: *~*INACTIVE*~*
Member No.: 158

Puppet Master (Name/Alias Here): Mercy
Character(s) for Band of Brothers Plot (2 Limit): Evangeline Lucido
Greatest Hunger/Desire (Character 1): Alcohol

Contract:
I, MERCY agree to abide by the above written rules. Any failure to follow said rules will result in making the thread crappy for everyone and I realize that this is meant to be fun for all. Should any issues arise, I, MERCY will inform an admin so that they can make the necessary adjustments so I don't leave people hanging.
LUCAS ALEXANDER
Posted: May 1 2012, 12:25 AM

Advanced Member
Group Icon

Group: Shapeshifters
Member No.: 247

Puppet Master (Name/Alias Here): zombie
Character(s) for Band of Brothers Plot (2 Limit): Lucas Alexander
Greatest Hunger/Desire (Character 1): need to protect those he cares about//alcohol

Contract:
I, ZOMBIE agree to abide by the above written rules. Any failure to follow said rules will result in making the thread crappy for everyone and I realize that this is meant to be fun for all. Should any issues arise, I, ZOMBIE will inform an admin so that they can make the necessary adjustments so I don't leave people hanging.
JACKSON GALLOWS
Posted: May 1 2012, 10:11 PM

Advanced Member
Group Icon

Group: Hounds
Member No.: 230

Puppet Master (Name/Alias Here): Reznik
Character(s) for Band of Brothers Plot (2 Limit): Jackson Gallows
Greatest Hunger/Desire (Character 1): to kill

Contract:
I, REZNIK agree to abide by the above written rules. Any failure to follow said rules will result in making the thread crappy for everyone and I realize that this is meant to be fun for all. Should any issues arise, I, REZNIK will inform an admin so that they can make the necessary adjustments so I don't leave people hanging.

--------------------
user posted image
it's amazing what velocity can do when human beings are in season
ELIJAH
Posted: May 11 2012, 03:01 AM

The Littlest Angel

Group: *~*INACTIVE*~*
Member No.: 82

Puppet Master (Name/Alias Here): Belinda
Character(s) for Band of Brothers Plot (2 Limit): Elijah
Greatest Hunger/Desire (Character 1): sex and acceptance (his vessel)

Contract:
I, BELINDA agree to abide by the above written rules. Any failure to follow said rules will result in making the thread crappy for everyone and I realize that this is meant to be fun for all. Should any issues arise, I, BELINDA will inform an admin so that they can make the necessary adjustments so I don't leave people hanging.

--------------------
user posted image
TARYN ALEXANDER
Posted: May 12 2012, 11:32 PM

Group Icon

Group: Unique
Member No.: 129

Puppet Master (Name/Alias Here): Kalista
Character(s) for Band of Brothers Plot (2 Limit): Taryn Alexander
Greatest Hunger/Desire (Character 1): Rest and/or protecting people
Greatest Hunger/Desire (Character 2 if applies): N/A

Contract:
I, Kalista agree to abide by the above written rules. Any failure to follow said rules will result in making the thread crappy for everyone and I realize that this is meant to be fun for all. Should any issues arise, I, Kalista will inform an admin so that they can make the necessary adjustments so I don't leave people hanging.

--------------------
Aphrodite Digiovanni
Posted: May 15 2012, 07:20 PM

Advanced Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 227

Puppet Master: Hot Rod
Character(s) for Band of Brothers Plot: Aphrodite Digiovanni
Greatest Hunger/Desire: To be loved, whiskey, sex

Contract:
I, HOT ROD agree to abide by the above written rules. Any failure to follow said rules will result in making the thread crappy for everyone and I realize that this is meant to be fun for all. Should any issues arise, I, HOT ROD will inform an admin so that they can make the necessary adjustments so I don't leave people hanging.

--------------------
user posted image
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Pages: (2) [1] 2 

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1704 seconds | Archive