home Members Active Topics Calendar Advertising
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

WE ARE MOVING! CLICK THE BANNER FOR REDIRECT!
JOIN US AT THE NEW SWAN SONG

Hello and welcome to Swan Song! We are an advanced Supernatural roleplay set in season five. We have an awesome member base, a friendly staff, and are always eager to greet guests and new members.

This community is rated R, as such all members must be eighteen and over to join. Please read over the plot and the rules before joining.

QUICK LOG IN

Important Links!

PLOT
RULES
F.A.Q.'S
CANONS
FACECLAIMS
SPECIES
APPLICATION

EMAIL: SPNTrifecta@gmail.com

SISTER SITES
No Rest For The Wicked Hang Em High

Tumblr

No longer here

Pages: (2) [1] 2  ( Go to first unread post )

OLIVE -- just keeps getting better [M]
VITANI ASHWORTH
Posted: Apr 6 2012, 08:57 PM

Advanced Member
Group Icon

Group: Hunters
Member No.: 231

user posted image
user posted image

It was rounding around two or three in the morning now, she wasn't entirely sure, and she certainly didn't care. It'd become almost routine by now. She sat there, drinking her gin and looking out into space as if she was in deep thought, but she really wasn't, at all. She was simply there, her mind half asleep, her head almost leaning over against the wood of the bar. She was completely unaware, completely tired. There was nothing there worth being awake for. The fights had kicked her out, after she'd been accused of cheating somehow. Wasn't her fault she was able to pretty much kick the ass of anyone who stepped into the ring with her. She shook her head a bit, waking up now and sitting up a bit, pulling the old silver ring she wore on her middle finger off and fiddling with it for a few minutes, yawning a little bit out of boredom. It seemed like the night would never end. She almost thought about leaving early and calling it a night but that was just not her style at all.

She pursed her lips, fiddling the ring for a little bit before it slipped from her fingers, hitting the bar and rolling. She frantically grabbed at it, missing it completely as it fell over the other side of the bar and to the floor with a clink. She let out a sigh, looking up as the bartender came over towards her. "Hey Johnny.. You mind grabbing that for me?" The tender gave her a smile and bent down, picking it up before dropping it with a hiss, looking back up at her rather accusingly as she heard his flesh seer a bit. His eyes were fully black, staring at her. She blinked a few times, standing up and stepping back, putting her hand sup "Whoa. Whoa. Hold on man. Nevermind, I'll.. get it myself?" She offered, but he wasn't having it at all. He came over the bar, towards her. "What are you, a hunter?" Vitani blinked a few times, looking at him rather confused.

"What? No, I'm a drunk." She said, before shaking her head. "What I mean is-" The demon hit one of the tables, knocking it over. "Shut up! I'll have quite a time tearing you apart." Vitani stared for a minute, dumbfounded before letting out a squeak and making a run for it, not getting far before he appeared in front of her. "The fuck? I'm dreaming aren't I? This is some sort of.. really bad, realistic dream." She said, stepping backwards a bit before grabbing a chair and tossing it, running behind the bar as the man swatted the chair away. A few people in the bar screamed and scattered, the few that were left, anyway. Vitani grabbed her ring and a bottle, coming back up to throw a bottle of liquor at the demon should he come closer.

--------------------
user posted image
OLIVE MIRA
Posted: Apr 10 2012, 08:08 PM

Group Icon

Member No.: 239

user posted image
& i don't want the world to see me ,
'cause i don't think that they'd understand.

Divey bars like this were like home to Liv after long hunts, the mind numbing atmosphere and promise of strong booze beckoning her with open arms. The hunter's last job hadn't been particularly taxing, just a vengeful spirit trying to get back at her unfaithful husband. Still, Liv had managed to save the scum bag just in time, and decided to congratulate herself on a job well done.

And so she sat at the end of the bar, drinking alone, as was her preference. There weren't that many people left in the bar by nearly three a.m., anyway. After finishing off her second beer, Liv needed to hit the ladies' room. She stood to go, barely even tipsy yet. Only after taking care of business, in the middle of washing her hands Liv heard a crash followed by the sounds of panic from the main room.

Naturally, the hunter had to rush out to see what the matter was, and arrived just in time to see the bartender swat a chair out of the air. The thing was that his eyes were black. Liv registered the entire situation in a fraction of a second: an angry looking demon had his attention focused on one woman, the innocent was taking shelter behind the bar and wielding a bottle raised in the air, possibly ready to be used as a weapon, and all other patrons had fled the bar in fear.

In a flash, Liv positioned herself between the demon and the innocent and produced the flask of holy water she always carried in her pocket for occasions such as this. "Hey, ass hole! Got somethin' against the chick?" Throwing some of the holy water in the demon's face before he could react, Liv began reciting the best exorcism she had memorized, hoping it would work for her sake and the other woman's.

tagged: Vitani. credit: template to CHECK YES, ZOE. @ ATF. notes: yo.

--------------------
user posted image
thanks to Ang for the sig and avie! ^.^
VITANI ASHWORTH
Posted: Apr 25 2012, 07:18 PM

Advanced Member
Group Icon

user posted image
user posted image

She was just about to chuck the bottle at the man when another woman jumped into the scene, yelling at him to get his attention and then tossing something in his face that made it sizzle like water on a hot plate. Vitani looked for a moment, staring as the girl began saying something in some language she didn't quite get. Her arm began to lower the bottle and then with the sudden movement from the man, a stiffening and then a cloud of black smoke coming out of his mouth, disappearing, she tensed back up, ready to start tossing liquor bottles at smoke if she had to. After a moment of quiet, she let out her breath, putting the bottle down and opening it, turning it up, finally looking over at the girl who'd possibly just saved her.

"The chick?" She asked, unable to really process what had just happened but being able to deal with it well enough to know that freaking out and yelling 'what the hell' wasn't going to do much. She just blinked a few times, trying to calm her heart down, though unsure why she was having such a hard time remaining calm. She'd been in plenty of bar fights, and while none of them ended with a chant and black smoke... She stopped her thoughts short, before dropping the bottle, as if her ability to react to things rationally had been lagging behind everything else. "What the hell was that?!" She said, flailing her arms and coming out from behind the bar and looking at the man, who was now lying on the floor, possibly dead. She wasn't sure.

"Did you just like, fucking... kill him with some voodoo chant or some shit? Girl you have to teach me that." She said, poking at the guy with the toe of her boot and making a face, before shaking her head and looking at her again. "Am I dreaming? Or on some sort of reality show or something? That was like... special effects right..?" She asked, before looking at the woman for a minute, realizing she'd been the lone figure at the end of the bar earlier. Vitani hadn't really been paying too much attention to the people in the bar itself. "Thanks.. I guess. I mean... I can usually handle this kind of thing but.." She trailed off, not really wanting to admit her own weaknesses. "Drink? The bartender is dead so... I guess that makes it free." She flashed a grin.

--------------------
user posted image
OLIVE MIRA
Posted: Apr 29 2012, 11:11 AM

Group Icon

user posted image

That had gone better than Liv had expected. Most of the time, demons put up a bigger fight, caused a bit of a ruckus. Not that Liv wasn't relieved that it had been so easy; she was. It just seemed rather unusual.

"What would you like me to call you?" Liv crouched down by the unconscious man as the other woman realized what had happened, and came around the bar in a tizz. "Do you want the honest answer, or the standard bull shit?" Liv asked as she pressed two fingers to the man's neck, checking for a pulse. It was there, strong and steady. Another thing to be thankful for, it seemed that the bartender wasn't hurt at all, just unconscious.

"He isn't dead, he's just knocked out. He'll be just fine." Liv stood back up and lifted the man from under his arms, to drag him at least out of the middle of the floor and sit him up against the wall. It wasn't without quite a bit of effort, he was a decent sized man and Liv was a bit on the small side. But she managed to get him moved while the other woman was rambling.

The hunter took a second to catch her breath from dragging the large man along before she addressed the other woman again. "That wasn't no special effects, hon. That was a demon." Liv saw no reason to lie or sugar coat it. It was just the two of them there, the worst she could do was call Liv crazy and take off. "Don't take this wrong, but a demon ain't your typical bar fight. You damn well could'a been killed." It wasn't meant to be an insult, just a warning as to the many situations that this woman couldn't handle on her own, no matter how tough she thought she was. "Still feel like a drink, now?" Liv asked with a quirked eyebrow.

tagged: Vitani. credit: template to CHECK YES, ZOE. @ ATF. notes: yo.

--------------------
user posted image
VITANI ASHWORTH
Posted: May 3 2012, 03:17 PM

Advanced Member
Group Icon

user posted image
user posted image

"Vitani.. works.." She said, unable to really understand why this girl was being so calm about all of this, but figuring it was better that at least one of them was calm about it. She swallowed hard, looking down at Olive for a few minutes and then back to the body in front of them both. "Okay. Okay. Truth. Give me the truth." She said, taking a breath to prepare herself for the inevitable crazy thing she was about to hear. Olive spoke, citing a demon being what he was. Vitani just stared dumbly for a minute before laughing.

"No. No way. You're joking. You have got to be joking." She said, staring at Olive for a few more moments, the woman's face making it quite clear that she wasn't joking. Vitani shook her head, stepping back and looking in front of her for a few moments, beginning to think about it. It made sense. He was stupid strong for his size. Vitani thought she'd have been able to take him easily, no real problem. But he'd taken a chair to the head without even falling done. Vitani swallowed a bit when she said that he wasn't dead, just unconscious, her face showing visible worry about that. "He's not gonna wake up and drag me to Hell is he?" She asked, looking at the now seemingly harmless man laying on the ground.

"Who are you, anyway? If he was a demon, like for real, how did you know how to get rid of him?" She asked, looking at Olive for a few moments more, kind of checking her out. She wasn't so much smaller than Vitani was - in fact they seemed to be around the same size as far as that went, though Vitani was fairly sure her own chest was the bigger. Not that that really mattered. Vitani shook her head, trying to tell herself that now wasn't the time to be looking at someone's boobs. "Do you.. do this often?"

--------------------
user posted image
OLIVE MIRA
Posted: May 7 2012, 09:12 AM

Group Icon

user posted image

"It's nice to meet you, Vitani. I'm Liv." She had to admit, Vitani was handling the situation much better than some people would have. She had asked for the truth, and Liv gave it to her, which usually caused people to call the cops on Liv or call her crazy and run away. Those kinds of people were a pain in the ass, but she could handle a little laughter.

Liv could see the gears turning behind Vitani's eyes as she thought about the encounter, and how demon really would make sense. "No joke. Luckily this one wasn't very strong, or smart for that matter." An attack in public was a little out there, even for a demon, which told Liv that he wasn't much more than a stupid little expendable grunt. Which also meant that none of the others would care much that he was sent back downstairs. Another good thing for them, no after party.

"Relax, sweetheart, that demon is long gone. That's just the bartender now." Liv could go for another drink, seeing as how her job never stopped. Apparently it was impossible to even get an hour of peace to drink your guts out in a bar without a demon trying to kill someone. "Gettin' rid of demons is part of my job. It's a shitty ass job, but someone's got to do it." She added as she went back to the bar to find something to drink.

Of course, being a low budget shack, the bar didn't have much other than gut rotting brands. Not that Liv was complaining as she selected a bottle of vodka and got a shot glass from the rack. "What do you drink, Vitani?" Liv asked as she poured herself a shot. "I do it as often as I need to. Which is more often than I'd like. Seems like the bastards are everywhere these days." She realized that what she was saying probably wasn't much helping Vitani, but hey, girl had asked for the God's honest truth. Liv knocked back her first vodka shot without much trouble. Really it was almost like water compared to the whiskey she was used to.

tagged: Vitani. credit: template to CHECK YES, ZOE. @ ATF. notes:

--------------------
user posted image
VITANI ASHWORTH
Posted: May 11 2012, 02:54 PM

Advanced Member
Group Icon

user posted image
user posted image

Vitani sat down on a bar stool, the same one she was sitting at before, and pushed her hair out of her face. It almost bothered her that she was being so calm about all this - but it wasn't so far fetched, she figured. After the way she'd bombarded Sariel with questions and rather upset him, she figured that it'd just be better if she tried not to attack someone else like that. She frowned to herself, wiping some make up off her cheek and leaning over the bar, poking through the bottles that were nearby and finally picking one, turning her attention back to Liv. "Liv, huh? Short for something?" She asked, giving the other girl a smile as she explained things further.

"Your job? That sounds like a pretty shitty job." She made a face, glancing back at the bartender and shaking her head. "So what are you like, FBI or something?" She asked, before thinking that that was probably a stupid question. She shook her head a little bit, pulling the top off the bottle she'd plucked from behind the bar and drinking straight from it. She leaned back a bit, stopping once she realized she was sitting on a stool with no back and she would go falling into the floor if she didn't stop. She smiled at Liv for a minute and then shrugged. "At least you're doing something... good, I guess. I just punch people's faces in for money." She shrugged again, turning the bottle back up and drinking from it for a good minute until it was empty. She made a face.

"I drink whatever is readily available. Not too big on beer though. Tastes like horse piss." She said, before scrunching her nose up and waving her hand a little bit. "Not that I've ever tasted horse piss, but you know what I mean... Yeah.." She said, leaning forward against the bar and looking at Liv for a few minutes. "But yeah. Thanks. For saving me. Yeah. You're a regular heroine." She said, giving her a wink and laughing a bit, hopping up on the bar and kicking her legs around it, picking up a bottle of Jack and pouring it into two shot glasses, offering Liv one and keeping one for herself. She held it up. "To that crazy ass chant and my life not ending tonight." She said with a grin, tapping her glass against Liv's and throwing it back.

--------------------
user posted image
OLIVE MIRA
Posted: May 12 2012, 01:38 PM

Group Icon

user posted image

Liv smiled when Vitani asked about her name. Her full name wasn't something she normally gave out, especially to strangers. Mostly because she couldn't stand her full name. What kind of name was Olive, anyway? Last she checked, Liv wasn't a food. "Yes, Liv is short for somethin'." That was all she gave on that subject as she refilled her own shot glass.

The FBI comment elicited a chuckle from Liv. She couldn't count the number of times she'd had to give law enforcement the slip for things that were a regular part of her job, like digging up graves, stealing cursed objects, even a couple of murder cases. Cops weren't exactly on her list of favorite people. "If I was FBI, that would imply that I got paid." Oh, and another thing she was wanted in several areas for: hustling people out of their money. Yeah, the law was awesome. Especially at making a hunter's job ten times harder.

The way Vitani smiled really accentuated her perfectly shaped features, making her look even prettier. Liv noticed it when she downed her second shot. And she couldn't help wondering how a woman like Vitani ended up beating people up for a living. "So you must be some kind of fighter?" Liv quirked an eyebrow when the other woman up and downed an entire bottle of alcohol in one go. "With quite a stomach for booze, looks like."

The horse piss comment actually made Liv laugh. "I know what you mean, beer's kind of an acquired taste. I didn't like it the first time I tried it either." She went to lean forward with her arms on the bar at the same time Vitani did, until the thank you caught her by surprise and brought a half smile to her lips. That wasn't something she got very often. It was a nice change of pace. And after Vitani moved to sit on the bar and offered her a shot of whiskey, Liv took the small glass and threw back the shot. "All in a day's work, miss." She said with a bit of a grin.

--------------------
user posted image
VITANI ASHWORTH
Posted: May 16 2012, 07:20 PM

Advanced Member
Group Icon

user posted image
user posted image

She didn't press the name thing. It was probably short for Olivia or something, and chances are she didn't like her name. Vitani could respect that. Hell, Vitani's name wasn't anything even near her real name, so she had no room to talk about names and nicknames. She shrugged a bit, raising a brow when Liv mentioned that being FBI would mean she got paid - which meant she didn't get paid for what she did. Which sucked. Hardcore. Why would she do it if she didn't get paid? Vitani didn't think too hard on it, the topic being turned to her own occupation. She gave Liv a dashing little smile and nodded a bit.

"Yeah. I do cage fights. Amateur MMA stuff. Etc. Usually in little fight clubs and stuff around the towns. I'm pretty much undefeated." She said, before shaking her hand a bit. "Not to.. brag.. or anything." She said, laughing a bit, figuring out how conceited that sounded long after it'd left her mouth. She tried to play it off but to no real avail. She cleared her throat a bit, trying not to say anything else stupid. "It's pretty much.. all I'm good at, so." She shrugged nonchalantly. "Fighting I mean. Well.. Drinking, too." She laughed again, letting the bar fall silent for a minute or two before looking back up to Liv.

"So... what are you gonna say if twinkle toes over there wakes up before we split?" She asked, gesturing behind her at the bartender. She assumed most people didn't really take the whole.. demon explanation as well as she did. It wasn't exactly something you heard every day. Most people probably rejected it mostly out of concern for their realities. But for Vitani it seemed like the idea of these demons and other types of things being out there made everything else make so much more sense. She shook her head a bit and looked back at Liv. "Do you have somewhere to stay tonight?" She asked, playing with the shot glass in front of her. "I have a hotel room not too far from here.. If you don't." She offered.

--------------------
user posted image
OLIVE MIRA
Posted: May 28 2012, 11:36 AM

Group Icon

user posted image

Fighting was no doubt a good skill to have, but for that to be one's only skill? At least it could earn money and be good for protecting yourself, but Liv had seen a few of those underground MMA fights. Those fighters could get brutal, it was a good way to get your ass kicked into next week. Liv would much rather fight monsters than step into one of those cages. At least Vitani was undefeated, which translated into she hadn't been on the receiving end of many of those ass kickings. "Sounds like an okay livin'. You like doin' it? The MMA of course, everyone likes drinkin'." Liv had to fill the silence with the question, she wasn't really a fan of awkward silences.

The hunter looked back over to the still unconscious bartender sat on the floor when Vitani asked what she would tell him. "Depends on how much he remembers of the possession, but probably just some drunken nightmare BS." Liv had had to concoct multiple cover stories in the past, and possessions were always the hardest to come up with when the victim was sane and sober. However, divey bartenders were not known for their sobriety, so that provided a lucky break. Most people didn't take the demon explanation as well as Vitani had, and Liv didn't want to take chances with a guy that size.

Liv was pulled out of her deep thoughts when Vitani posed her another question, and realized she had been gnawing on her lower lip again. Producing a tube of chap stick from her jeans pocket, Liv took a second to apply some before answering. "I've got a place just down the road, but thanks." Really she was a bit slow on the uptake. One night stands weren't normally Liv's thing, she didn't like to lead someone on and then leave them alone in the morning. So it didn't even dawn on her what Vitani really could have been asking. Not that she was a virgin at twenty nine, that would just be weird. The hunter just didn't think about things in such a casual way.

tagged: Vitani. credit: template to CHECK YES, ZOE. @ ATF. notes: she's a bit dense xD

--------------------
user posted image
VITANI ASHWORTH
Posted: May 30 2012, 09:01 PM

Advanced Member
Group Icon

user posted image
user posted image

Fighting the people in the cage seemed to be a lot less dangerous to Vitani than the prospect of dealing with demons and stuff like that on a day-to-day basis. Then again, she was used to fighting people. She really couldn't imagine how her life would really be if she didn't fight like she did. It'd feel empty, she thought, without the cage and the fights. She shook her head a bit, throwing back a few more sips of whatever it was she had in her hand before nodding at Liv's question. "Yeah, I like it I guess. Maybe I'm a masochist. Or a sadist. Or both." She shrugged, not really making much sense at this point, fumbling over her words mostly because she had really begun to notice how pretty Liv really was. Maybe it was the alcohol, but for some reason she didn't really seem to think so.

She raised her eyebrow at Liv's spaced out look, watching her chew on her bottom lip before she snapped back out of it and said she had a place down the road a ways, leaving Vitani to purse her lips and have to think a bit harder on how exactly she was going to get this girl in a less public place alone. Nothing malicious or anything like that, but she was dying to know what flavor of chapstick that was, and she wasn't about to ask. She shifted in her stool a bit, thinking on it, before she reached out a bit, holding her hand out to Liv with what she imagined was a charmingly buzzed grin on her face. "Life is short, and you are gorgeous. I have no qualms at all about abandoning my hole in the wall hotel room for yours." She said, looking straight into Liv's eyes. "Besides, what if one of those demons come seeking revenge? Be a shame for you to be alone if that happened. Or me for that matter." She said, shrugging a bit.

--------------------
user posted image
OLIVE MIRA
Posted: Jun 2 2012, 09:49 PM

Group Icon

user posted image

Liv quirked a brow at Vitani's proposal to go back to Liv's own room. Normally that was against her code, seeing as the place was littered with guns and knives, and research print outs on recent murder victims. To most people that was red flags galore. Hell, to most people it could even look like the room was inhabited by a serial killer. But, Vitani already knew about what Liv did, and she was human, so there couldn't really be any harm in it.

And the charming grin on Vitani's face made Liv realize what exactly the other woman meant. A slow blush began to creep up her neck and into her face, she hadn't really been hit on properly in a long time, and it had been even longer since she'd gotten laid. And Vitani was so damn pretty. The hunter began absently chewing on her lip again, and nodded at what the other woman said about the demons. She did have a point.

Liv took one more drink from the bottle in her hand before she answered Vitani. "Alright, my place it is." She turned on her own version of a lazy, charming smile. Coming back around the bar, she fished in her pocket for her car keys. "Shall we, then?"

--------------------
user posted image
VITANI ASHWORTH
Posted: Jun 3 2012, 08:43 PM

Advanced Member
Group Icon

user posted image
user posted image

It finally seemed to dawn on Liv what Vitani was trying to imply, and thankfully she seemed to be fine with it. Aside from her face reddening a bit and all. Vitani kept the smile on her face and nodded a bit, raising her eyebrows and looking across the bar at Liv for a few moments as she chewed on her lip still. It was a cute habit, Vitani thought with a smile as Liv took one last drink and agreed her place would be good. Vitani held up her bottle a second and took a final drink from it as well, sliding off the bar stool she was sitting and and pulling her car key from her jeans pocket.

"I'll follow you, I guess?" She said, rather shamelessly giving Liv another look-over before glancing a tad uneasily towards the bar tender who was still laid out in the floor. She scratched her head a bit and headed towards the door, waiting for Liv to come out as well and then locking the door behind them, shrugging. "I figure uh.. possession would be bad enough, no need to leave the door wide open so some hooligans can rob him." She said, chuckling a little bit.

--------------------
user posted image
OLIVE MIRA
Posted: Jun 5 2012, 08:37 PM

Group Icon

user posted image

Liv probably seemed more nervous than she really felt, what with the blush and lip chewing. She had been trying for years to break that nasty habit, but it just wasn't happening. Liv nodded when Vitani suggested that she follow in her car, and noticed the uneasy look the other woman gave the bartender. "He'll be alright, don't worry about him." And followed Vitani out the door.

Locking the bar door behind them was a good call on Vitani's part, Liv thought. Her reason was good and rational. "Good idea, poor dude doesn't need any more to worry about." At this time of night, and with the bar deserted, theirs were the only two vehicles left in the parking lot. Liv's was a rather large, black pickup truck with fog lights on top and a custom grate on the front that looked like it was made specifically for the zombie apocalypse. Her truck looked like it was built to crush things, which was part of why she loved it so much.

"It's only a couple blocks out." Liv said as she started to cross the lot to her truck. She wasn't surprised to find out that she and Vitani had also parked rather close to each other, only a couple of spaces between them. As Liv got up to her truck, she stopped briefly to look into the backseat. It was another habit, this one she had developed by spending so many years as a hunter. Then after she was sure there was no one in it, she unlocked the driver's side door. "See you in a few." Liv looked over to Vitani with a smile before she climbed in.

--------------------
user posted image
VITANI ASHWORTH
Posted: Jun 10 2012, 10:10 PM

Advanced Member
Group Icon

user posted image
user posted image

She raised her eyebrows at Liv's truck. It seemed more fitted for some sort of big burly man getting ready to run over a bunch of zombies or something than the slender girl who was climbing up into it. But some people probably looked at her little beat up Honda Civic and thought she should probably be driving something different too, so she didn't think too much on it. Instead she just gave Liv a smile and headed over to her car, sticking the key in the lock and opening the door, looking back at Liv for a moment and nodding. She looked back towards the bar for a moment before sliding into her car and shutting the door, turning the ignition and praying the car started without her having to kick the engine or anything like that. It did, thankfully.

She looked towards Liv once more, nodding that she was ready and buckling herself up, flipping the headlights on and shifting into gear, following the big black truck out of the parking lot and onto the road. It was quiet, the roads rather empty. She was glad of that, at least, since she didn't know where Liv was staying and she'd forgotten to get the girl's phone number before they'd left the bar. She shifted in her seat a bit, sitting up straighter and lowering the sound on the radio, keeping her eyes almost glued to the truck in front of her. A small smile played on her lips, thinking about the other girl for a moment or two before flicking on a turn signal as Liv did. She rolled her window down slightly, feeling the air against her skin and letting out a breath, glancing in her rear view and making sure she looked alright. She looked up again, spying the hotel and pulling into the parking lot behind Liv, parking beside her and glancing around. It looked like they had pretty much the exact same taste in hotels - cheap. She chuckled a bit, turning off her car and getting out, making sure the doors were locked.

"This looks almost like an exact replica of the hotel I was gonna stay at."She said over to Liv, sliding her keys in her jeans and heading over towards the other girl, biting her own lip a little bit. "Which room are we in, pretty?"

--------------------
user posted image
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.

Pages: (2) [1] 2 

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.2354 seconds | Archive