home Members Active Topics Calendar Advertising
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

WE ARE MOVING! CLICK THE BANNER FOR REDIRECT!
JOIN US AT THE NEW SWAN SONG

Hello and welcome to Swan Song! We are an advanced Supernatural roleplay set in season five. We have an awesome member base, a friendly staff, and are always eager to greet guests and new members.

This community is rated R, as such all members must be eighteen and over to join. Please read over the plot and the rules before joining.

QUICK LOG IN

Important Links!

PLOT
RULES
F.A.Q.'S
CANONS
FACECLAIMS
SPECIES
APPLICATION

EMAIL: SPNTrifecta@gmail.com

SISTER SITES
No Rest For The Wicked Hang Em High

Tumblr

No longer here

ELIZIBETH DAVIS, Hunter
EL DAVIS
Posted: Mar 17 2012, 09:00 PM

Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 225

Elizibeth Soffiel Davis ,
lyrics
AGE OCCUPATION MEMBER GROUP
twentyseven full-time hunter hunter
NICKNAMES
El, Ellie
El was born in Detroit, Michigan and spent her early childhood there. As El got older she started traveling the country with her father, and continued traveling alone after his death.
BIRTHDAY
September 15
SEXUALITY
straight
PLAY BY
Britt Robertson
THE PLAYER
Hi, I'm Stacey.El is my only character on here so far. I've been RPing for years, although this past year I've taken a break because I was seriously sick. I'm open to mature RPing to an extent, I don't really write super sexual things. It'd be best to reach me through PMs.
LISTS

personality
El has calm mood personality. She’d prefer to be alone, then again that may be because no one can leave you if you’re alone. Usually El is pretty mellow with things, and at this point she’s just going with the flow. But El can be very passionate when upset and has the tendency to say things she doesn’t mean… or rather things she means but shouldn’t have said.

While El may seem like your typical hunter she doesn’t share their stereotype of fun. She’d prefer to sit in her hotel room doing something productive (like working on a hunt or making something), than hooking up at a bar in the middle of nowhere. She has a low self-esteem, but she’d rather blow up at someone than let them see that.

Don’t me wrong, El can be fun. She admires a good prank or slam, as long as their well thought out with some complexity to them. Once she set her whole hotel room up with domino’s… not exactly the cool kid on the block. And although she’s not overly dramatic in her own life; she likes spur of the moment pretend things, such as pretending to be a ninja on her day off (like LARPing by yourself). She’s not too clingy… just a little over protective of those she’s close too.

history
in process of remaking (Thank you for reading my character. I've decide to remake her. I can see where you had problems with her. I think it's mostly because I was trying to take a character from a Supernatural dream I had and write her, which just came across as confusing. I don't know if I'll have her done tonight but if not I'll sleep on it and reply to your post when I've finished. Thanks again.)

RP SAMPLE

BANNER BY WHOEVER
TEMPLATE BY FEDORA @ CAUTION 2.0 AND A THOUSAND FIREFLIES Code Edited by Sully
Arius
Posted: Mar 17 2012, 09:35 PM

Vampire Hunter

Group: *~*INACTIVE*~*
Member No.: 53

user posted image

This app has been denied for several reasons, but these are the biggest:

You have El listed as "Unique" but you never explain what she is, or how she got to be that way. You have a handful of powers but never explain how she got them or how they work. The history for the character was all over the place, making mentions to characters, organizations, etc. that we have no idea what they are since you never really say.

Over all, it would take more effort to correct this application than it would to simply start over with a whole new idea. So, while we are denying this character, we welcome you to try again with a different character more in tune with the SPN 'verse.

--------------------
user posted image
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1404 seconds | Archive