home Members Active Topics Calendar Advertising
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Learn More · Sign-up Now

WE ARE MOVING! CLICK THE BANNER FOR REDIRECT!
JOIN US AT THE NEW SWAN SONG

Hello and welcome to Swan Song! We are an advanced Supernatural roleplay set in season five. We have an awesome member base, a friendly staff, and are always eager to greet guests and new members.

This community is rated R, as such all members must be eighteen and over to join. Please read over the plot and the rules before joining.

QUICK LOG IN

Important Links!

PLOT
RULES
F.A.Q.'S
CANONS
FACECLAIMS
SPECIES
APPLICATION

EMAIL: SPNTrifecta@gmail.com

SISTER SITES
No Rest For The Wicked Hang Em High

Tumblr

No longer here

Even Angels pray (Lark)
NATHANIEL
Posted: Mar 17 2012, 12:48 AM

Advanced Member

Group: *~*INACTIVE*~*
Member No.: 165

user posted image

Nathaniel was lost, he didn't know where to go or what to do. He had been everywhere, trying to find answers, but couldn't find them anywhere. He wanted help, guidance, some kind of direction to go to know he was truly doing the right thing.

Why couldn't anyone just tell him what to do, he was so use to orders, and disobeying was truly terrifying. But he was doing it anyways, he couldn't stand the thought of watching his brothers fight and kill each other. He had even had to kill a few of his siblings so that he could continue to live.

He had so much guilt because of his actions and found himself in a church in south Dakota. He was seeking guidance, and forgiveness. He loved his family, and it hurt that he had to fight to the death to survive, hated that they wouldn't listen to what he had to say, sad that they were so faithful in something that wasn't even their fathers command.

Putting his hands together, he pressed his forehead to them, sitting in the pews of such a simple church. He couldn't stand the elaborate one's that people had built in god's name, it went against the things that god tried to teach humanity.

He took his moment of silence, trying to clear his head as he prayed to his father for some kind of sign, a light or beacon to let him know he was doing the right thing, that God was pleased with his actions, if he was bringing Castiel back time and time again for helping the human's, perhaps this wasn't such a bad idea, but he just wanted to be sure.

--------------------
user posted image
LARK AUGUSTINE
Posted: Mar 17 2012, 09:17 AM

Advanced Member
Group Icon

Group: Unique
Member No.: 219

user posted image

The voices made her head throb, from time to time. More often now than they had in a long time, because instead of the sense of calm, or quiet and tranquility she usually found in listening to them, instead the voices only reflected tension, urgency, wrath. And she heard the same issues repeated over and over, the same words, same names. Lucifer. Dean Winchester. Sam Winchester. Castiel. Lark heard them all and tried not to pay attention too closely; it wouldn't do to get lost in the world of conflict in her head, but nonetheless she found herself slipping more than before. Getting lost in her own head when she should be serving meals at the diner. Staring up at her bedroom ceiling hours after she should have already fallen asleep. She felt spread thin, at times, like there were too many voices, too much information in her head that wasn't supposed to be hers. And Lark couldn't say a word to anyone, because what could she say? Nothing. Not without gaining herself a one-way ticket to some kind of asylum. Normal people don't hear angels in their head. So Lark did as she always did to collect herself, and headed to her tiny church some two blocks down from her home.

Lark entered the chapel pushing her hair out of her eyes, her eyes as usual drawn first to the alter and the large crucifix there, before tracing over the familiar but modest stained glass windows, and then across the largely empty pews. There was only one other person in the church at the moment, sitting in the pew she usually favoured, dark head bowed and seemingly deep in thought. Lark smoothed a hand down her face carefully before walking as quietly as she could up the aisle; the acoustics in the church made it difficult not to make noise, but Lark did her best. She was interested only in taking a seat and trying to find some kind of peace from the turmoil that seemed ever-presently brewing in her head.

Lark was just passing by the stranger's pew when a tiny jingle echoed about the small chapel, and Lark stopped, surprised when she realized it was coming form her. She quickly slipped a hand into her pocket and pulled out her cell phone, frowning deeply as she turned the phone to silent and let Penny's call go to voicemail. Lark would call her back later, after a bottle of tylenol and a few hours in the chapel. She slipped the phone back into her pocket, a little irritated with herself for not remembering to turn off the ringer before walking into the church. She looked up and over towards the stranger, certain she had disturbed him, and ready to see the same reproachful look she usually cast to other people when they forgot to turn their phones off in the place of worship. Lark looked back at him squarely.

"Sorry," was all she said.

--------------------
user posted image
APP || PLOT || PHONE
SET BY ANGIE!
NATHANIEL
Posted: Mar 19 2012, 11:58 AM

Advanced Member

user posted image

Nathaniel didn't look up when the human walked into the church, this was a house of god for humans, they were possibly more welcomed to be there than maybe he was. Though part of him was just so lost in his thoughts, he didn't even think to look up. It wasn't one of his siblings, or he would have felt them long before the showed up, and most of them didn't use doors, which were curious things to Nathaniel as well.

Though when a small chime rang through out the empty building, it pulled the Angel out of his thoughts and he turned his unusually bright blue eyes to stare at her, he had no signs of annoyance on his face from the fact that he had been disturbed. He was just mildly confused as to how she was able to make such a sound with out opening her mouth, and continued to make it.

Her small apology made him smile, he sat up straight and turned his eyes towards the front of the building again. "Do no apologize to me for actions that are out of your control my child. This is a house of god, all of his creations are welcome here and shouldn't need to apologize for such a meaningless act." He said, his tone almost completely monotone, his voice deep with a hint of a English accent.

The girl who was with him, she felt... familiar in a sense, he couldn't quiet put his finger on it, but she made him think of his sister, one who fell about twenty-five years ago over all of the nonsense their siblings were trying to pull. He wished that he had done the same, but he had been too afraid to go against "God's will" at the time, and now that he realized it was all Michael and Raphael's plan, he found himself regretting not going with her.

If he had fallen, Humanity would be down one less solider, another pawn to help save them and their existence. The thought of standing up to his older brothers was actually terrifying, but he would trudge through it, he had picked his path, and he would follow it till the very end.

--------------------
user posted image
LARK AUGUSTINE
Posted: Mar 24 2012, 11:27 AM

Advanced Member
Group Icon

He wasn't anyone she recognized from previous visits to the church, Lark realized as she lifted her head and locked eyes with the stranger. Not that that in itself was strange; obviously, anyone and everyone was free to visit the chapel at any time. There were regulars and there were newcomers, or even just passers-by. New to the neighbourhood, maybe, Lark guessed absently. Or just passing through.

"Do not apologize to me for actions that are out of your control my child." Lark could feel her own head start to cant slowly to one side, sinking deeper and deeper into incredulity mixed with confusion as he went on. "This is a house of god, all of his creations are welcome here and shouldn't need to apologize for such a meaningless act." The brunette blinked at him, uncomprehending the mess of words that had just come from this stranger's mouth. She was almost one hundred percent sure that this guy had just called her "my child". This young man. Lark was absolutely positive, that between the two of them, she had more years under her belt. Yet he was addressing her she same way her grandfather -- no, her great-great-grandfather might have were he still alive. "I'm older than you," she felt the need to point out, tone coloured with a little of the incredulousness she felt while she decided whether she should be irritated or not.

The brunette realized the more she looked at the stranger that he seemed off somehow. Not only was it strange to adress her as my child, but his whole manner of speaking was too stoic, to proper, and his turn of phrase sounded like it had picked up sometime in the seventeenth century rather than the twenty-first. It reminded her of something, though she couldn't quite put her finger on where she'd heard such a dialect before. Her initial thought was that he was fooling with her somehow, but the smile on his face didn't seem to have any ulterior motive behind it. Lark studied him and figured perhaps he was just off. In the head, like. Either that or he was raised in one of those ultra-religious families. Now that she thought about it the latter was probably more likely. That only brought on more questions than it answered, though. She peered even more closely at the stranger. "You aren't from around here, are you?" She remembered his cultured manner of speech. "Or maybe it's that you don't get out much." After a pause, and frowned more to herself than to him. What was she talking about? "Not that it's my business," she added hastily, and turned to leave him alone. Like he said, this was a house of God, and he probably hadn't come here to get pestered by strangers who forgot to turn their cellphone off in Church.

--------------------
user posted image
APP || PLOT || PHONE
SET BY ANGIE!
NATHANIEL
Posted: Mar 27 2012, 12:30 PM

Advanced Member

user posted image

Nathaniel realized he must have said something wrong when the young woman gave him a look of shock and disbelief. He had gotten that from time to time, and had been tried to watch what he said to people, but sometimes it was hard to kill old habits. Straightening his shoulders, he turned his eyes away as he looked up towards the ceiling, obviously mildly embarrassed with his wording.

Human didn't always understand or want to accept what they were being handed and from his experience, telling others that he was an angel normally didn't end well for him. Clearing his throat when she asked where he was from, he turned to look at her once more. He could tell she had been trying to figure out where he was from and why he spoke the way he did and gave her another small smile.

"No, I suppose, I'm not. I flew in from London a couple months ago... Forgive me if I have said something strange..."He told her, bowing his head to her slightly as he smiled more. Seemingly the only expression he was able to pull off well and not seem strange.

Though that smile dropped when she tried to say that it wasn't any of her business where he was from and realized he was suppose to continue the conversation. Standing up, he moved to sit closer to her, so they wouldn't have to raise their voices across the chapel in case others came to pray or worship. "No, it's quite alright... have you lived here you're entire life?" He said, obviously trying to start some kind of small talk.

He wasn't going to look past this, he had been asking god for some kind of sign that he was on the right path, and she walked in. Perhaps there was more too this girl than he realized, and was going to look into it, everything happens for a reason after all. "My name is Nathaniel, my siblings call me Nathan sometimes."He said in an attempt to introduce himself, not even considering that he was getting into her personal space or if she didn't really want to talk to him to begin with.

--------------------
user posted image
LARK AUGUSTINE
Posted: Apr 7 2012, 07:07 PM

Advanced Member
Group Icon

Lark was a little surprised, but not alarmed, when the man shuffled closer to the spot she had seated herself at. The fact that he smiled at her was a little surprising, also; not that she'd thought him to be a jerk or anything, but usually people didn't appreciate the manner in which she talked and they took some measure of offence from her blunt tone. It was odd that he seemed to be doing the opposite, but then again, he hadn't bene bothered by her cellphone, either. Maybe they taught patience an Being Nice at Sunday school these days. She wouldn't know either way. "No, it's quite alright...have you live here your entire life?" he asked.

Lark nodded. "I've never seen you around before, so I figured you must be from out of town." She studied the shrine at the front of the church as she mulled over his accent and his explanation of having just arrived here not that long ago. She wondered about that. Why would anyone come all the way from London to this boring little town? Unless he had family around, she reasoned with herself.That would make more sense. She couldn't think of anything else that would draw someone to this city, small and slummy in places as it was. She reminded herself, again, that it wasn't her business to put her nose where it wasn't welcome.

"My name is Nathaniel, my siblings call me Nathan sometimes." Lark nodded, studying Nathan's fairly warm expression thoughtfully. She thought privately that Nathan was much more fitting. "Lark," she responded in kind. She felt as though he was trying to chat with her to some extent, thought Lark wasn't entirely sure for what reason he'd do so; nonetheless, she felt a surprising urge to go along with it. The pressure from her headache seemed to fade a bit thanks to the distraction as Lark made herself comfortable in the pew and tilted her head. "Siblings," she repeated. "You have some brothers and sisters? Did they come here with you, also?" She wondered if they were all as Sunday School as Nathan here.

--------------------
user posted image
APP || PLOT || PHONE
SET BY ANGIE!
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1563 seconds | Archive