home Members Active Topics Calendar Advertising
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

WE ARE MOVING! CLICK THE BANNER FOR REDIRECT!
JOIN US AT THE NEW SWAN SONG

Hello and welcome to Swan Song! We are an advanced Supernatural roleplay set in season five. We have an awesome member base, a friendly staff, and are always eager to greet guests and new members.

This community is rated R, as such all members must be eighteen and over to join. Please read over the plot and the rules before joining.

QUICK LOG IN

Important Links!

PLOT
RULES
F.A.Q.'S
CANONS
FACECLAIMS
SPECIES
APPLICATION

EMAIL: SPNTrifecta@gmail.com

SISTER SITES
No Rest For The Wicked Hang Em High

Tumblr

No longer here

Pages: (2) [1] 2  ( Go to first unread post )

FIVE MINUTES TO MIDNIGHT, Delilah and Elliot (Laura's Peeps)
DELILAH
Posted: Feb 23 2012, 06:30 PM

Group: *~*INACTIVE*~*
Member No.: 192

LAURA'S POSSE
DELILAH - ELLIOT KENNEDY - ARTEMIS

DELILAH
PLAYED BY EMILY DIDONATO
This is Miss Delilah. She is what you would call a black eyed demon. Not only that but she's a little bit of a bitch. She hates humans, hates Hell, and basically hates self righteous beasts of any kind. She's good with a knife. Fast and strong. She's loyal to daddy Lucifer and has sort of a Meg relationship with him, that is, if he even knew her name. She just wants his attention. She's a risk taker, loves torture, and always has a snarl on her face. She needs some demon pals, some human and angel enemies, and maybe someone to give her a talking to about what Lucifer really wants.
ELLIOT KENNEDY
PLAYED BY COLIN MORGAN
This here is the adorable Elliot Kennedy. He's a seventeen year old telepath and astral projection master. But not really. He grew up in a church town with a pastor for a father and he managed to save a few people in his town from a monster attack. His father thought his powers were the work of demons so he sent him away. Now he's just roaming. He's a little grumpy and depressed right now but he's brave and loyal and a little stubborn and closed minded. He needs some pals, a mentor, and everything else under the sun.
ARTEMIS
PLAYED BY ALI LARTER
This is the real Artemis, greco-roman goddess of hunting, childbirth, virgins, and wild animals. She used to be loved and worshiped and since christianity came along, she was left by the wayside. She goes by her Roman name Diana now and is passing herself off as a hunter. The apocalypse has made her realize what a threat Christianity is and she wants to see both Lucifer and Michael dead. She would kill God if she could find him. She's brave, determined, headstrong, a firecracker, and a lover of humans. She's made a vow to stay a virgin forever and has only loved once. She will help any hunter she comes across and is particularly fond of skinwalkers and werewolves.
PENNED HEART TEMPLATE BY FEDORA AT A THOUSAND FIREFLIES AND SO DAMN SHALLOW. STEAL AND THE WRATH OF APOLLO WILL BE UPON YOU.

--------------------
user posted image
EDWARD MULLIGAN
Posted: Feb 23 2012, 09:41 PM

Member No.: 199

edward and delilah
unsure of too much plotting for these two unless you're okay with having delilah send roughing him up to the fullest and vice versa - i happen to enjoy torturing characters as such i wouldn't mind at all if she inflicted some damage - you know as long as she didn't kill him b/c he's my brand new character and i'd hate to kill him suddenly. eddie is a warlock who happens to be a demon hunter - but don't worry his only strong point is potions but he can still perform some pretty nasty spells. he's been a hunter for about four years now though so he isn't an idiot so yes - fun character damage maybe!?

edward and kennedy
eddie happens to be a bit of an asshole - so a telepath will probably not like what he has to say to him. edward has this thing where he thinks he's better than everyone which is why no one else should ever do anything - i don't entirely know where eddie is at the moment seeing as this is only my third post on the board lol but im sure a thread could happen - maybe theres some bad magic going on in some place and the two stop it or something - before eddie leaves elliot because he isn't going to play with kids.

--------------------
DELILAH
Posted: Feb 23 2012, 10:55 PM

Ooh yeah I love threads where Delilah gets in fights with hunters. Plus Delilah is a demon because back in her day, all witches were dark magic users and she sold her soul to be one so that could be interesting.

With Elliot I don't see much because he's not the saving people type. He's not a hunter just a lost kid. But they can gush about cars or something. -shrug-

--------------------
user posted image
EDWARD MULLIGAN
Posted: Feb 23 2012, 11:05 PM

Member No.: 199

yay >,< if you wanted i could totally start a thread where eddie is already tied up and stuff to some chair and she punches him awake because he was going to kill her or something >,< if you wanted

--------------------
DELILAH
Posted: Feb 23 2012, 11:27 PM

I think we can save that for a while. Maybe. I already have four threads with her and a little overwhelmed. But if I start one I'll let you know.

--------------------
user posted image
Sabrina Scoones
Posted: Mar 1 2012, 01:17 AM

Member No.: 201

SABRINA | ELLIOT
Sabrina is just super nice to everyone of course. She is also a psychic, she can communicate with the dead, and have visions from their life. She can sense when someone is phsychic too. Not what powers they have. Just, they feel different, their aura, soul, waht ever you want to call it. She is also a doctor. She cant fight for her life, she has health problems,,, She has an awful past. But shes bright and sunshine sweet. Anyways. They so need to meet. I think she would like him, try to lighten him up, maybe play sort of like a big sister/friend. I really like him. What can I say happy.gif. Maybe she could offer him a room or what not. She has been traveling quite a bit, but its easy to get a job for her because of her experties, and shes exellent at her job. Shes trying to find her parents right now. She doesnt know they are dead ohmy.gif... So shes alone too. So... anyways... Yah... /end babbling

--------------------
CASTIEL
Posted: Mar 1 2012, 03:15 AM

Advanced Member
Group Icon

Group: Angels
Member No.: 200

Cas does not like when clueless people preach decietful facts and pretend they're God's words.
Call it a pet peeve - keep Papa Kennedy away from him. xP

Cas will be out and about searching for Dean and Sam to start with, hiding out from Heaven's minions and the like, so it's not too difficult for him to come across some people, especially the gifted or hunter kind. I tend to prefer people introducing or mentioning certain folks, then just constantly 'bumping into' them and striking a friendship.

So I was thinking, is there a slightly more creative way of these two crossing paths other then tripping over each other accidentally? The fact Elliot is in a transitional stage of his life, roaming around and on the beginning of his new journey, so to speak, it would already increase his chances of meeting Castiel; who is the angel for those kinda saps.

Maybe Castiel considers using a psychic to find a psychic?

Or maybe the teen finds himself in the middle of yet another situation where Castiel would be likely to swing by, the best way to find a pair of hunters obviously would be to follow the mess they try to clean up, after all.

Any ideas on any of that, or some more brilliant inspirations, I'm all ears!

--------------------
user posted image
ELLIOT KENNEDY
Posted: Mar 1 2012, 06:21 PM

Member No.: 194

Elliot and Sabrina - Maybe if Sabrina doesn't have a car Elliot can give her a ride because he's a good kid and would totally do something like that. And then it could come out that they're both looking for people so they could get along that way.

Elliot and Castiel - I'd have to talk to Camie about this but the demons are rounding up psychic kids and maybe Cas saves Elliot from the couple of demons that were trying to kidnap him. And they meet and talk and Castiel keeps an eye on him just in case more demons come.

--------------------
user posted image
HANSON WILLIKUR
Posted: Mar 1 2012, 07:02 PM

Member No.: 203

Sabrina/Elliot: Well. Could say she sold her car to help her get a downpayment on her next house where ever she heads next. So she would be forced to hitch a ride. I like that they could have some bonding over looking for peoples biggrin.gif

--------------------
user posted image
ARTEMIS
Posted: Mar 1 2012, 07:28 PM

Member No.: 202

Updated and that sounds good.

--------------------
user posted image
CASTIEL
Posted: Mar 1 2012, 11:29 PM

Advanced Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 200

Sounds good! Get back to me when you know what's up biggrin.gif
NEMY RAMSEY
Posted: Mar 7 2012, 11:06 PM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 189

So. Delilah and Nemy are already in a thread, so we can see how that plays out. However, Delilah and Aditsan might thread together. Aditsan is a dreamwalker that is involved in the hunter life without actually being a hunter. He picks up a lot of hitchhikers along the way and doesn't really judge. (unless you're dead. Or a shifter) He probably wouldn't really mind giving a demon a lift. Or some hot brunette chick. And if it turns out the demon was one who terrorized his sister? Oh the awkwardness. biggrin.gif

I do thin Artemis and Nemy might make a fun hunting team, just going off the ICox and stuff. I've got an open thread with Nemy involving a hunt in Michigan you're welcome to drop into, or we can plot out something more detailed. Got a few ideas smile.gif

--------------------
user posted image
LOOKING FOR A HUNTING PARTNER FOR A SPECIFIC PLOT INVOLVING A CHINDI, A WITCH AND A WHOLE LOT OF FUN.
LARK AUGUSTINE
Posted: Mar 15 2012, 11:11 PM

Advanced Member
Group Icon

Group: Unique
Member No.: 219

DELILAH
Lark doesn't know about demons yet. But I'm guessing ENEMIES. I don't know, maybe Delilah can somehow terrorize Lark and open her eyes to the big scary supernatural world. Or not. Either way, lovely <3

ELLIOT
He can come visit her diner and she'll serve him food and in general provide good conversation, and life will be good.

ARTEMIS
Lol, I don't think they'd interact much, but I just wanted so say she's awesome. :D

--------------------
user posted image
APP || PLOT || PHONE
SET BY ANGIE!
REMEMBRANCE
Posted: Mar 15 2012, 11:25 PM

Advanced Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 218

REMY && DELILAH
    Well, first off - angels and demons - so they'll probably be enemies. It could be possible that Remy tries to warn her about Lucifer's dislike for demons and his plans for them, etc, but I'm sure Delilah wouldn't listen to an angel. xD

REMY && ELLIOT
    She works as a counselor in some cities she visits, so it could be possible she ran across him somewhere being all... alone and stuff, and tried to help? Bought him a cheeseburger and listened to his problems, etc. Up to you.

REMY && ARTEMIS
    I haven't a clue how these two would interact. xD But if you have any ideas, shoot them to me! She's an awesome character.

--------------------
user posted image
GAIANA
Posted: Mar 20 2012, 10:10 PM

Advanced Member
Group Icon

Group: Unique
Member No.: 229

Artemis and Gaiana
I'm throwing Gaiana at Artemis. It would have been a long time since they'd met up, I believe. She would likely feel a bit bashful around the goddess and meek and such. I think currently, she bounces between New York, Chicago, and L.A. Whatever strikes her fancy really.

Delilah and Gaiana
I think she'd like to interact with Delilah too. They're both pansexual and I can totally see Gaiana looking at Delilah and be all, 'ooooh, pretty'. And Delilah can take advantage and use her for a plot..so long as she doesn't try to hurt her or her sisters, I could see Gaiana doing things for her if she came up with plausible reasons as to why they had to be done (so long as she doesn't have to hurt or kill anyone).

Elliot and Gaiana
Not sure what could be done with Elliot. But hey, if you have ideas, then we can work something out..

--------------------
user posted image
Sig Set by Awesome Angie!
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.

Pages: (2) [1] 2 

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.3345 seconds | Archive