home Members Active Topics Calendar Advertising
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Learn More · Register Now

WE ARE MOVING! CLICK THE BANNER FOR REDIRECT!
JOIN US AT THE NEW SWAN SONG

Hello and welcome to Swan Song! We are an advanced Supernatural roleplay set in season five. We have an awesome member base, a friendly staff, and are always eager to greet guests and new members.

This community is rated R, as such all members must be eighteen and over to join. Please read over the plot and the rules before joining.

QUICK LOG IN

Important Links!

PLOT
RULES
F.A.Q.'S
CANONS
FACECLAIMS
SPECIES
APPLICATION

EMAIL: SPNTrifecta@gmail.com

SISTER SITES
No Rest For The Wicked Hang Em High

Tumblr

No longer here

Pages: (2) [1] 2  ( Go to first unread post )

Bite me, Sigma Kappa [Sully]
NEMY RAMSEY
Posted: Feb 12 2012, 01:00 PM

Advanced Member

Group: *~*INACTIVE*~*
Member No.: 189

Nemy uncapped her tub of red lipstick for some quick touch-ups. She eyed herself in the review mirror of her brother's truck. Her brother in the drier's seat had already pulled out a book. By now they each had their respective parts down to a science.

Satisfied her dark hair and matching up were just how she wanted them, Nemy stepped out of the car and walked towards the large frat house down the block, the click of her heels on the concrete being drowned out by the music.

Okay, it was probably a mistake to wear heels, but those female genetics and hours of practice made her pretty competent running in them. Besides, in a pinch, she could take them on and throw them at someone. Heels were a seriously underrated weapon.

She was going to a co-ed frat party and she wanted to look the part, and yeah, that meant turning heads. By all accounts the bloodsucker roaming these parts was going after the knock-outs. Three dead girls in a a month, all of them last seen at one larger party or another and all three drained of blood.

And then of course, there was that nagging suspicion in the back of her mind. Nemy had known a vampire in the area a few months back. It hadn't ended well, but not bad enough to warrant the metaphorical stake through the heart. She wasn't sure what she was hoping for: some unknown entity of a familiar ass to kick.

So here she was with heels, short denim shorts, a loose tank and little teases to vampire-love dangling from her ears and wrists. The crosses wouldn't do a damn thing, but it was amazing how many blood suckers though the fangirl attire was adorable. She was looking to get some attention from all the wrong people tonight.

Grinning, Nemy stepped through the threshold and made her way through the crowd, acting natural, but looking for anyone that didn't fit in or fit in too well.

--------------------
user posted image
LOOKING FOR A HUNTING PARTNER FOR A SPECIFIC PLOT INVOLVING A CHINDI, A WITCH AND A WHOLE LOT OF FUN.
LANE 'SULLY' SULLIVAN
Posted: Feb 12 2012, 01:26 PM

Girls Kick Ass - Says So On A T-Shirt
Group Icon

Group: Hounds
Member No.: 4

{
You think you know me? Got me figured out. Your casting shadows, casting doubt. You think you know me? You think I care? You should spend sometime with the person in the mirror.
t
h
e

w
o
r
s
t

o
f

t
h
e

b
e
s
t
Considering the fact that Sully hadn't graduated high school, she never really got the whole college experience. She never really wanted it either. It seemed to her most people were paying to get drunk and not really go to school. It wasn't the first time she wound up at a frat house for a hunt. She hated it to be honest. Even though she was older than probably everyone there, Sully wasn't ugly. At least not from the neck up. She was wearing cargo pants, a tanktop, an old army jacket, and boots. It didn't exactly scream college kid, but most people were too drunk to notice anyways.

Speaking of, Sully grabbed two shots off a tray that was going by and downed them quickly. Then she made a face because vodka instead of whiskey. Who the hell takes shot of vodka? Fucking kids. Shaking her head she continued through the party, looking for anything that was out of place.

Vampires seemed to find the college scene a smorgasbord of unknowing victims that they could drain dry. They probably slept with them before hand. It made Sully sick, and she would gladly put down the vampire who was preying upon these unsuspecting, drunken, college heathens. Underneath her clothes were plenty of weapons. Guns, knives, dead man's blood. The only thing she was missing was her bow and she always felt naked with out it. Unfortunately it wasn't the most conspicuous weapon in the world.

Now she needed to figure out who the next target would be. So far it had been hot chicks. Which, in this particular room, didn't narrow down the pool any. Their alcohol levels had been off the charts. It made Sully wonder if he vamps got drunk off the alcohol level in the blood. Either way, Sully was going to have to watch and wait.

Walking past the pool table she noticed a Native American woman. She shared the same skin tone as Sully, though her features screamed full blooded, as Sully was only half. Her shirt read, 'Fangs are Fantastic.' All Sully could think was, [i]Idiot.[i[.

Well that and she was probably a Twilight fan enjoying the propaganda in the news about someone emulating a vampire. What was it about the undead that made them so attractive to people? Couldn't that be considered necrophilia? Sully shuddered thinking about it.

Either way she was pretty certain the hot chick, with the vampire bait shirt, was a good person to watch for.

notes here

--------------------
user posted image

Made by the lovely Ang!
NEMY RAMSEY
Posted: Feb 12 2012, 06:31 PM

Advanced Member

So far the party seemed like a normal college kid drinking party, complete with everything a girl needed. Were those jello shots she spotted across the room? Ah, memories.

Nemy resisted the urge to indulge. Even in college she had been the girl that drank just enough to get a buzz and not a drop more. She was usually the designated driver, surprise, surprise.

Looking at the partygoers, one girl caught her eye, via not catching her eye. Cargo pants, army jacket, tank top and boots that were decidedly non-fashion inspired, she looked more like she was ready to go hiking than partying. It wasn't really that weird, but Nemy was actively looking for the tiniest little clue. Maybe the culprit of the murders was a female vampire. Lesbians could be undead, too.

Pouring herself a glass of punch more to blend in then to actually drink, Nemy walked across the room towards Army Girl.

"Hey, great party, right?"

Oh god, Nemy, she thought to herself. She sounded like she was using Pickup Lines 101. Well if it turned out this was the vampire, it didn't really matter one way or the other. And if she wasn't, hey it also didn't matter. Perspective.

--------------------
user posted image
LOOKING FOR A HUNTING PARTNER FOR A SPECIFIC PLOT INVOLVING A CHINDI, A WITCH AND A WHOLE LOT OF FUN.
LANE 'SULLY' SULLIVAN
Posted: Feb 12 2012, 06:46 PM

Group Icon

{
You think you know me? Got me figured out. Your casting shadows, casting doubt. You think you know me? You think I care? You should spend sometime with the person in the mirror.
t
h
e

w
o
r
s
t

o
f

t
h
e

b
e
s
t
Think of the devil in high heels and apparently she will approach. Sully may have been too careless coming to the frat party dressed so casually. Sure she didn't do high heels, hooker dresses, or make up, but she could have donned her tight jeans, and a tight knit long sleeve shirt. No need to scare off the kiddies with the scars that littered her body from the torture her crazy skinwalker mother had put her through almost two years ago now.

Sully remained casual, eyeing the woman as she approached, though not in a menacing way. At least she was trying not to be menacing. Sometimes her bitch face seeped through. Sully was blunt, honest, and the fact that tall, dark, and high heeled was approaching her was enough to raise warning bells for Sully.

"It's all right as far as parties go, I guess." Social butterfly Sully was not, and that was the best she could do for a non sarcastic, bitchy reply.

The tray passed and she grabbed another shot. She had a high tolerance and since this was tequila, well it wasn't as strong as whiskey. She downed it. It still tasted like ass. Pure, unadulterated, ass.

"You date one of the guys in the frat party, or just hoping to get lucky by a goth kid with fangs?"

notes here

--------------------
user posted image

Made by the lovely Ang!
NEMY RAMSEY
Posted: Feb 12 2012, 07:58 PM

Advanced Member

"At this level of drunken revelry, what we really need is karaoke," Nemy said with wide eyes and a too-straight face when she was joking while trying to act serious.

She really did have to smile and roll her eyes and the goth kid comment, though, not because she was annoyed, but because she'd hear it so many times. It was just one more reason why Nemy liked to dye her hair dark brown instead of keeping her natural blue-black. When winter rolled around, she could pale out thanks to daddy's genes and when you threw on a vampire T-shirt....Yeah, she's take sunny states and colorful accessories, please and thank you.

"Goths and dumb jocks aren't really my thing. I'm actually I'm showing off for an ex," Nemy said, with no small amount of gleeful pleasure. It wasn't a complete untruth. If she happened to see Jason tonight, regardless of whether he was behind this or not, she had that basic simple desire to watch his face as she walked to him in her heels and her shorts, showing off exactly what he had been stupid enough to loose. Petty, who her? Just because she could, she gave a playful turn on her heel, arms out. "So what do you think? Did I get the effect down?"

She wondered briefly if she still had Jason's number in her cell phone. That might be the quickest way to find him, although that might also give him a head start if he did have something to do with it. Maybe she was being to hard on him and that hunter's cynicism was getting the best of her. Maybe he had moved down to Hollywood and started a respectable dog-pampering business for the rich and famous. Naw.

--------------------
user posted image
LANE 'SULLY' SULLIVAN
Posted: Feb 12 2012, 08:05 PM

Group Icon

{
t
h
e

w
o
r
s
t

o
f

t
h
e

b
e
s
t
"If you're going for I'm a fang banger whore, sure," Sully said nonchalantly. Her eyes were still roaming the crowd, keeping an eye out for any subtle hint of something wrong. Unfortunately the best vamp bait was standing next to her. The vampires had been preying on Twilight and Vampire Diaries as of late. The media had glorified vampires so much, people actually wanted to do them.

Sully gave an involuntary shudder. One thing she had never done was screw a monster. Well at least not the supernatural variety. She looked the chick up and down again.

"Though to be honest, you do have a really nice ass." Sully had done the girl on girl thing a long time ago. It wasn't really her thing. She just preferred men. One in particular kept slipping his way into her thoughts as of late. She figured it had something to do with him nursing her back to help after the torture, and maybe possibly being cursed along side of him.

Focus on the case woman!

She looked back to the other woman. "I'm Jenna by the way."

Jenna Morgan was her alias. She was wanted in a lot of states, but surprisingly not California - yet. She didn't give her real name out until she trusted someone, and that was few and far between. There were still plenty of hunters who thought her name was Jenna.

"So is the ex present or has your questionable taste in clothes been all for not?"

notes here

--------------------
user posted image

Made by the lovely Ang!
NEMY RAMSEY
Posted: Feb 12 2012, 08:21 PM

Advanced Member

Nemy arched an eyebrow at the other woman, Jenna. Well wasn't she just a right little spitfire. Maybe she wasn't a lesbian vampire killer. Or maybe she was the vampire killer, sexuality unknown and taking out rage on Twihards. Contrary to popular belief, Nemy wasn't one of those. Way too whiny. But if Jenna was the killer and that was her MO, then sure, fine, she was a Twihard totally. Team Edward all the way.

"Jealous of my scrumptious ass?" she teased. "Bet yours isn't that bad under all those layers. I think you've got the boyfriend look backwards. You wear his shirt, the bottoms and the shoes can stay in his closet."

She reached into the pocket of her shorts, which could hold a surprising amount of stuff and pulled out her phone. She hadn't bothered grabbing her pocketknife this time, though, preferring instead a subtle holster on her back for a proper weapon. The nice thing about this particular baggier style of tank was that it didn't show the lines of anything, bras, holsters, whatever.

"I haven't figured out if he's here or not yet," she confessed. "But I'm about to."

Screw it. She was done waiting, Ready or not, Jason, here she was coming. Oh yay. She did still have his number. The phone rang twice in her ear before picking up. Nemy glanced around the house and her eyes found a tall, broad shouldered guy with deep red hair she knew damn well he wasn't born with. The movement of his lips matched perfectly to her name that she heard over the phone.

"Hey baby, I think you should get a refund on whoever mutilated your hair," she said. "So tell me, you been hungry lately?"

Yep. Screw it. Cut to the punch.

--------------------
user posted image
LANE 'SULLY' SULLIVAN
Posted: Feb 12 2012, 08:31 PM

Group Icon

{
t
h
e

w
o
r
s
t

o
f

t
h
e

b
e
s
t
"Sorry babe, I don't do jealous, but I will gladly break your nose if you try and be a smart ass with me." She smiled sweetly at the other woman who had yet to give her name.

Strike one has most drunken, college frat bitches had no problem talking and letting people be known who they were. There was something up with this chick and Sully wasn't quite sure if she was predator, prey, friend or foe, human or monster. At least not yet. Somehow, if she was the vamp in question, Sully was going to have to draw her away from the drunken college kids. No need to damage their psyche further.

Ironically she had slept in Dean's shirt a lot when they were together, and maybe had stolen one to keep with her on the road. If he'd noticed he hadn't called to bitch her out about it. Of course that require her to bitch back, and they'd wind up in one of their world renown arguments - even if no one knew about them persay.

"Sorry, I prefer comfort over ho-tacular design. It makes the job, and my life easier." Not to mention she'd probably break her neck in heels.

Sully watched as she called her boyfriend, raising a brow at the hungry jab. She looked at the woman. "A bit carnivorous is he?"

notes here

--------------------
user posted image

Made by the lovely Ang!
NEMY RAMSEY
Posted: Feb 12 2012, 08:55 PM

Advanced Member

"Mmmm," Nemy said, more amused than upset by Jenna's retort. "You know the Army Brat routine is adorable. What, no, not you Jason. Don't you use that tone with me, asshole."

She rolled her eyes. While a good deal more intelligent than your average frat boy, that really wasn't saying all that much. Shallow as it was, Nemy picked out guys based on looks not brains, although brains could help. Or, end up biting her in the ass when everything went to hell. So what else was new?

While Jason spewed some colorful phrases her way, Nemy lifted the phone mouthpiece enough to glance back at Jenna with an amused eyeroll and 'guys, idiots, right' expression on her face.

"Forget carnivorous. If he was any more animal, he's get furry on full moons," she said with nothing short of glee, amusement and maybe a tiny bit of pride.

Nemy shifted the phone to her shoulder, freeing up her hands so she could reach down and unbuckle the straps of her shoes as she talked.

"So how about we catch up outside, babe?"

The words were barely out of her mouth when Jason turned and, not so much bolted but walked very very fast through the crowd and to the door, hanging up the phone in the process.

"Oh for fuck's sake," Nemy cursed, slipping out of her shoes and handing them to Army Brat Girl. "Hold these for me, will you? I'll be right back."

--------------------
user posted image
LANE 'SULLY' SULLIVAN
Posted: Feb 12 2012, 09:13 PM

Group Icon

{
t
h
e

w
o
r
s
t

o
f

t
h
e

b
e
s
t
"..." Sully was left holding a pair of shoes while the fang banger fan walked away. "You know vampires are technically dead you necrophiliac!"

She was unsure if the woman heard her, but she was back to staring at the strappy things in her hand. If they were designer or the chick had gotten them from Walmart, Sully didn't know. Fashion, design, and anything other than comfortable clothes wasn't really her forte'. It was just odd that she was standing there holding them.

When someone walked by with a tray she stopped the man, smiled and put the shoes on the tray. "Take care of that for me would ya? Thanks."

Then she was off leaving the man looking confused as she started following the chick. There was definitely something up. Sully's Shaman spidy senses were tingling all over. Then again maybe that was just common sense. Her Shaman senses didn't really extend that far.

Besides, if nothing else Sully would get away from the massive, clothed orgy that was taking place. At the very least, seeing this chick tell off her ex would be more interesting. So long as she wasn't leaning towards make up sex, Sully would be fine. Regardless, there was just something telling her that this was the way to go.

notes here

--------------------
user posted image

Made by the lovely Ang!
NEMY RAMSEY
Posted: Feb 12 2012, 09:46 PM

Advanced Member

Nemy heard Jenna's parting shot, but didn't stop other than to hope that the other girl wasn't going to dump her heels down the toilet or something. She was also hoping that the girl wasn't a vampire that was teaming up with her ex who had just been handed spiky heels of possible death.

It was times like these when Nemy wished she had a sidekick. One that was willing to put smack-down on monster.

Nemy hit the grass outside running, reaching up the back of her shirt and grabbing one of the throwing daggers strapped to her back. (Was it her imagination or were there footsteps behind her?) Luckily there weren't that many people out back and Jason was heading toward more secluded areas.

She wasn't as good at throwing knives as she was at guns or even a bow, but she was good enough that she hit the tree Jason was coming right up on. Jason slowed and turned, a snarl on his face, but no fangs (yet).

"I swear to God Jason, at talk to me before I stake your ass. I'll sleep better tonight."

--------------------
user posted image
LANE 'SULLY' SULLIVAN
Posted: Feb 14 2012, 08:32 AM

Group Icon

{
t
h
e

w
o
r
s
t

o
f

t
h
e

b
e
s
t
Sully kept her distance, keeping her footfalls quiet as she followed the other woman. Something was definitely up, especially when she threw a knife at her ex. Well wasn't that something. Sully dipped behind her own tree when the man turned around, staying still and quiet, secluded in the shadows, and hopefully downwind of anything that might smell her.

The woman definitely had an affinity for vampires. Sully was wondering if this was some kinky roleplay thing. It was only in the movies that staking a vampire would kill them. In the real world, well you had to cut off their heads. That was another reason for the arm jacket. Sully had a machete sheathed and strapped on her back.

Either the chick was being played by a vampire and she didn't know it, or, well she was dumber than she looked. Sully just wasn't sure yet. Keeping her steps slow, precise, and light she followed the two into the secluded area.

Most everyone was at the party, and with the recent deaths the smart ones had stayed inside. That of course didn't stop the dumbasses from wandering about thinking it would never happen to them, much like the chick with too little clothes and not enough weapons.

Just what are they up to.

notes here

--------------------
user posted image

Made by the lovely Ang!
NEMY RAMSEY
Posted: Feb 14 2012, 03:56 PM

Advanced Member

Jason tilted his head and smirked at Nemy. "And if I say it was all me and sorority girls are delicious, more than you could ever be?"

"God I hope you didn't do this just to get my attention. That would be just too pathetic for words."

"You know it's not always about you."

"Sure it is. And right now, it's all about me, ending you."

"Going to throw another knife at me?" Jason asked, his tone openly mocking.

Nemy reached into her pocket and pulled out what looked like a small syringe. "Actually, I was going to poison you with this...wait, I think this is my pen." Vampire-themed office supplies. Twilight was good for something. Of course, that could make packing in a rush tricky. "Could you you hold that thought?"

Of course, Jason didn't.Teeth  barred, he started running Nemy's way, who for her part dropped into a crouch and braced herself for the fight to come. One day, one far-off boring day, she'd have an ex that didn't try to kill her.

--------------------
user posted image
LANE 'SULLY' SULLIVAN
Posted: Feb 16 2012, 08:38 AM

Group Icon

{
t
h
e

w
o
r
s
t

o
f

t
h
e

b
e
s
t
The scene unfolding was like something out of a B Rated horror flick. Chick likes guy, guy turns out to be monster, guy attacks chick, and chick pulls out the only thing she has to defend herself - which apparently, in this case, was a vampire pen. It made Sully raise a brow and shake her head.

She didn't have long to dwell on that though because the vampire lunged at the woman. "Ah hell."

Sully rushed in, colliding with the vampire. They generally have a lot more strength, so it had the effect of hitting a brick wall at high speeds. If the vampire hadn't been unaware of her approach, it never would have worked, but he stumbled out of the way, his attack on the woman thwarted - at least for now.

"Run!" She didn't spare a glance for the woman, instead keeping her gaze on the vampire who seemed to be utterly pissed that Sully had interfered with his midnight snack.

Sully slipped off her army jacket. The scars that riddled her arms were pale from the moonlight. She dropped the jacket, and grabbed the machete from the sheath on her back, keeping her focus on the vampire.

"If you want to dance," Sully said with a dark grin. "At least have a partner who knows the steps."

notes here

--------------------
user posted image

Made by the lovely Ang!
NEMY RAMSEY
Posted: Feb 17 2012, 12:28 AM

Advanced Member

Nemy was getting ready for the impact of rage!Jason, but all of the sudden someone came out of nowhere and beat her too it. Nemy's mouth dropped open and for an instant she was too surprised to say anything.

But only for an instant.

"Jenna?" Then something else clicked. "Where the hell are my shoes?"

Jason turned his snarl from one woman to the other, apparently not quite sure what was going on or who to attack first. Well that made two of them.

Nemy took advantage of the distraction by grabbing her knife out of the tree trunk. Jenna turning out to be a hunter (or a seriously hardcore Army Brat) threw kind of a wrench in Nemy's plans, but at least this wrench was in her favor.

Apparently deciding Jenna was the bigger threat, Jason lunged at her.

((feel free to NPC Jason happy.gif))

--------------------
user posted image
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.

Pages: (2) [1] 2 

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1980 seconds | Archive