home Members Active Topics Calendar Advertising
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
InvisionFree gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
Learn More · Register for Free

WE ARE MOVING! CLICK THE BANNER FOR REDIRECT!
JOIN US AT THE NEW SWAN SONG

Hello and welcome to Swan Song! We are an advanced Supernatural roleplay set in season five. We have an awesome member base, a friendly staff, and are always eager to greet guests and new members.

This community is rated R, as such all members must be eighteen and over to join. Please read over the plot and the rules before joining.

QUICK LOG IN

Important Links!

PLOT
RULES
F.A.Q.'S
CANONS
FACECLAIMS
SPECIES
APPLICATION

EMAIL: SPNTrifecta@gmail.com

SISTER SITES
No Rest For The Wicked Hang Em High

Tumblr

No longer here

Pages: (2) [1] 2  ( Go to first unread post )

SEX AND CANDY, Gabriel's plot page
GABRIEL
Posted: Feb 3 2012, 08:33 PM

Advanced Member

Group: *~*INACTIVE*~*
Member No.: 185

I smell sex and candy here

Who's that lounging in my chair

Who's that casting devious stares

In my direction

Formerly known as The Left Hand of God the archangel Gabriel has since ditched Heaven in favor of a more earthly plane and a more pagan profession. Masquerading as the trickster god Loki kept him out of Heaven's business until the Apocalypse started up a while back and Gabriel encountered the Winchester brothers. At this point Gabriel is bidding his time, doing his job as the Trickster and mulling over his next move in the current situation in Heaven.

Friends: Gabriel's friends have got to have a strong tolerance for annoyance and mischief--but despite this Gabe has managed to make a few friends. Most are Pagan gods and several are renegade angels but if you can escape becoming the target of one of his tricks a friendship is likely. He has a tendency to dislike self righteous of pompous people so those sorts of people as friends aren't likely.

Enemies: Demons, faithful angels, supernatural creatures, cruel or generally asshole-ish humans--Gabriel has racked up more then his fair share of enemies over the years And his enemies tend to be the types that hunt him down in a misguided attempt for revenge. But keeping his archangel roots hidden from his enemies ensures that, no matter what they may think, Gabriel never really bites the bullet.

Lovers: Gabriel isn't exactly your 'settling down' type of person so his lovers and one night flings are many. He knows how to have a good time but isn't a misogynist or the type of just drop some chick or guy by the side of the road, he makes it clear at the start of their little engagement that whatever happens between them won't last. Long term relationships are possible with him but it's not exactly likely.

Victims: Anyone that Gabriel has played a trick on counts as a victim and as far as Gabe is concerned anyone is free game. He tends to steer clear of most women out of principal and all children all together--he might he an ass occasionally but he's an ass with some morals. Most people Gabriel tricks are normal civies though there have been several hunters in the mix. So if your character is one of Gabriel's victims who just happens to be a hunter feel free to hunt him down.

Family: Any angel is considered Gabriel's younger brothers and sisters with only Michael, Raphael and Lucifer as his older brothers. Regardless of his standing with his family he refers to them all in familial terms-- 'bro', 'sis', or something similar. He truly loves his family, all of it's members but that doesn't mean he has to like them. He's undoubtedly closer with his older brothers then any of his younger though, depending on the angels age, he might know them. Most angels certainly know him, if only through reputation alone.

credit to KAYCIE of caution2.0

--------------------
user posted image
made by the lovely Ang!
NEMY RAMSEY
Posted: Feb 12 2012, 08:07 PM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 189

Nemy here has more than her share of a mischievousness streak. She likes to have a little fun with her hunting life. Sometimes that involves teasing, tricks or just going off on her own and doing something stupid. She has a bad habit of ending up dating, rather than killing, some of the monsters (although surprise surprise, the relationships usually fall apart and she has to kill them anyway), which I'm not sure how well that would go over with Gabriel. Overall though I think Nemy would get a kick out of his tricks, even if one was played on her and might volunteer to help him brainstorm for new ones.

Nemy has only been a hunter for about two years now. Mom was one, but she didn't find out until, well, right before she started hunting. So I'm not sure how they would meet, but it might be fun for them to do so.

--------------------
user posted image
LOOKING FOR A HUNTING PARTNER FOR A SPECIFIC PLOT INVOLVING A CHINDI, A WITCH AND A WHOLE LOT OF FUN.
GABRIEL
Posted: Feb 20 2012, 04:00 PM

Advanced Member

@Nemy--Sounds like fun! I think Gabriel would find her whole 'dating monsters' thing kind of strange at first and then interesting and then refreshing. But he would have any pity for her when those relationships turned out bad, he'd actually have to resist the urge to tell her 'i told you so'. I think he'd get a kick out of the whole concept more then anything else.

And he probably wouldn't trick her unless she did something to deserve it though he wouldn't really know how to react to a hunter wanting to help him brainstorm tricks--it is a bit of a novel idea after all.

And as for them meeting up that's up to you--give him enough of a reason to be there and Gabriel can conceivable be anywhere at any time.

--------------------
user posted image
made by the lovely Ang!
DELILAH
Posted: Feb 20 2012, 04:24 PM

Member No.: 192

Hey bro. Okay not really bro at all. This is Delilah. She's a B.E.D. and is sort of like Meg in the way that she thinks Lucifer is going to make Heaven and Earth a place for demons and she's 'daddy's little girl' even though he probably doesn't know her name. Issues right? Anyway, I don't know what I'm thinking. Maybe I'm thinking fling and then they find out who the other one is. A demon and 'Loki'. So it bubbles into sort of hatred? I have no idea. I just love Gabriel.

I also have Elliot Kennedy who is a devout Lutheran who believes in God and basically follows the Bible to a T. He developed psychic powers and his dad threw him out believing him to have devil powers. So now he's roadtripping. If you have any ideas hit me up.

--------------------
user posted image
NEMY RAMSEY
Posted: Feb 20 2012, 07:18 PM

Advanced Member

He can tell her "I told you so" all day long XD

Hmm, trying to think of possible way to meet. Would taking down a demon work?

--------------------
user posted image
LOOKING FOR A HUNTING PARTNER FOR A SPECIFIC PLOT INVOLVING A CHINDI, A WITCH AND A WHOLE LOT OF FUN.
GABRIEL
Posted: Feb 20 2012, 07:34 PM

Advanced Member

@Delilah--Gabe is still an angel at the chore and he'd sense a demon right away, so unfortunately i don't think a fling would work. But hatred works, since i think Gabe would still be really snarky with the people he hates so it could be fun?

@Nemy-- If the demon was going to tattle on him to the bosses about his true identity that would work, though i don't think Gabe would go out of his way to hunt demons. He's still deep in the business of avoiding Heaven after all.

--------------------
user posted image
made by the lovely Ang!
NEMY RAMSEY
Posted: Feb 20 2012, 07:47 PM

Advanced Member

Ah good point. What would be a situation that could get Gabriel's attention? Nemy's kind of...nosey so she gets lots of places in a variety of situations.

--------------------
user posted image
EDWARD MULLIGAN
Posted: Feb 23 2012, 09:53 PM

Member No.: 199

edward and gabriel
i want to plot with gabriel but i actually have no ideas because he'll hate edward because eddie actually is one of those asshole-ish humans plus he's a warlock that doesn't have a problem hunting down his own kind (as well as the occasional demon and etc) but yeah not entirely sure what these two could get up to

--------------------
NEMY RAMSEY
Posted: Mar 7 2012, 08:53 PM

Advanced Member

So I think it could be totally awesome for Gabriel and Nemy to have a similar discussion/wing unveiling. Had a lot of fun in the cbox with you today smile.gif

Anyway as for possible meeting places, Nemy's got an open thread in Michigan. She was hunting a Wendigo and ended up getting her Jeep crashed into a ditch and stuck on the side of the road. Perhaps that could be a meeting point?

--------------------
user posted image
Sabrina Scoones
Posted: Mar 7 2012, 11:57 PM

Member No.: 201

Well, Israfel has been on earth for a very, very long time. She was assigned to remain on earth as an angel of song and hope. She tends to travel where there is chaos to inspire hope in humanity. She is faithful to her Father, But she is extremely fond of humans, has a pile of ideas about them and their role... lolz

Like she believes that it isnt for God to deal with Lucifer. That mankind was created to deal with something in Lucifer. Than that ultimately it is for mankind to deal with the devil. A whole belief that created being must deal with created being. That it would be unjust for the creator to be the one that deals with the devil, Blah blah blah. So she is faithful to god. But she has a big weakness... Humans. She rather likes them...

So though shes faithful, she isnt like the other angels. Lost of the angels have in a way 'forgotten' about her because shes been away from heaven so long on her assignment... Babbling. But perhaps he could try swaying her... lol.

--------------------
LARK AUGUSTINE
Posted: Mar 15 2012, 11:05 PM

Advanced Member
Group Icon

Group: Unique
Member No.: 219

SUP DUDE. I have no idea if they would have known each other back in Heaven -- of course Maion would have known OF Gabriel like you said, but. Yeah. I figure Maion was old enough to see changes happening in other angels that led some of them to gun for Lucifer's release; so, she was probably kinda old-ish? WHATEVER. UP TO YOU. As a fallen so far Lark hasn't figured out the whole "used to be an angel" thing so, I don't know. I'm not sure if Gabriel would even known of her human existence. Anyways, If they'd known/knew each other, I feel like Gabe would kind of greatly exasperate/annoy the living Jesus out of her, but. She would love him all the same. Of course.

--------------------
user posted image
APP || PLOT || PHONE
SET BY ANGIE!
REMEMBRANCE
Posted: Mar 17 2012, 01:16 AM

Advanced Member
Group Icon

Group: Angels
Member No.: 218

GABRIEL && REMEMBRANCE
    So these two are gonna be fun. Obviously they would know each other to an extent, being family. Remembrance wouldn't be oneto try and drag Gabriel back to Heaven, as she knows what awaits him there and wouldn't wish that upon anyone, though she would try to watch out for him as best she could without turning against Heaven herself. She's a bit melancholy and serious at times, so perhaps he could try to get her to loosen up and have some fun? She's not quite as serious as Cas or some of the others, but as far as serious fun she's never gone there. ^^

--------------------
user posted image
CHUCK SHIRLEY
Posted: Mar 21 2012, 10:15 PM

Member No.: 214

So ignore the fact i'm on the wrong account and really late in getting back to ya'll (sorry!)

@Edward -- I would say they could be enemies but Gabe is an archangel so having him for an enemy most often equals smiting. Unless Edward has something that makes him immune to it?

@ Nemy -- I think we talked about something through PMs or was that someone else? Cause Gabe isn't exactly the altruistic type XD

@Israfel -- He could, though he'd definitely make sure she realized what she was putting herself in the firing line for if she's going to be disobeying.

@Lark -- He probably knew of her if she was that old but might not have ever really gotten close to her. He probably would have noticed she fell but lost track of her after that and he really wouldn't have been inclined to look .But yes, he would probably annoy the shit outta her xD

@Rem -- He'd most certainly try and get her to 'get the stick outta her ass' a bit, get her to drink with him and loosen up and things like that. And he'd appreciate the watching out for him though he wouldn't slight her for not directly stepping in to help since he's now kind of experiencing the consequences for himself.

--------------------
user posted image
GAIANA
Posted: Mar 21 2012, 11:17 PM

Advanced Member
Group Icon

Group: Unique
Member No.: 229

*pushes Gaiana forward* This is Gaiana. She is a nymph. Insert crazy scenario here. I can see them having either had sexy fun timez in the past or future. If you don't see it, then that's alright. Though more than likely, she would have hit on him at some point.

Either way, she's my gullible, way too trusting, Oh Honey (from How I Met Your Mother) charrie. She's neutral and well, he just may want to keep important things to himself when she's around because while she can be oblivious and forgetful, occasionally something important is remembered..in the presence of another camp. She's pansexual, so, doesn't discriminate against sex partners and I'm rambling..so, sorry! LoL Just wanted to throw her at ya!

--------------------
user posted image
Sig Set by Awesome Angie!
CHUCK SHIRLEY
Posted: Mar 22 2012, 01:36 AM

Member No.: 214

@Gaiana-- First of all, yay for a Danny PB! Second, they totally could have had sexy fun timez, though more then likely a passing fling in the past since Gabe has quite a bit to deal with since the Apocalypse started and it seems like he's distanced himself from the Pagans since he was younger. I think he would find her gullible nature adorable and mess with her sometimes too, lol.

--------------------
user posted image
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Pages: (2) [1] 2 

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.3579 seconds | Archive