home Members Active Topics Calendar Advertising
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.

WE ARE MOVING! CLICK THE BANNER FOR REDIRECT!
JOIN US AT THE NEW SWAN SONG

Hello and welcome to Swan Song! We are an advanced Supernatural roleplay set in season five. We have an awesome member base, a friendly staff, and are always eager to greet guests and new members.

This community is rated R, as such all members must be eighteen and over to join. Please read over the plot and the rules before joining.

QUICK LOG IN

Important Links!

PLOT
RULES
F.A.Q.'S
CANONS
FACECLAIMS
SPECIES
APPLICATION

EMAIL: SPNTrifecta@gmail.com

SISTER SITES
No Rest For The Wicked Hang Em High

Tumblr

No longer here

Pages: (4) 1 [2] 3 4  ( Go to first unread post )

Be Afraid of This Impressive Mess I've Made, All 6 Characters In One Plotter
Sully
Posted: Jan 10 2012, 06:59 PM

Administrator
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Sure that sounds great to me! Sorry I somehow missed the reply xD Throw it up when you're ready and we'll do it to it babe!

--------------------

user posted image
PM
ADITSAN RAMSEY
Posted: Feb 20 2012, 12:24 PM

Advanced Member

Group: *~*INACTIVE*~*
Member No.: 195

Well Hello there!

So Aditsan here would love a thread with Bella. I have it in my mind that he's really going to want to be talking with a red-eyed demon about making a deal. I'm not sure if he's really going to sell his soul right off the bat or not, but after finding out about the supernatural world and crossroad demons, it was really only a matter of time before he went and found one himself. Aditsan's mom died back when he was a teenager and truth be told, he's never really gotten over it. Selling his soul would be a small price to pay (in his mind) if his mom could come back.

--------------------
user posted image
Sully
Posted: Feb 20 2012, 08:22 PM

Administrator
Group Icon

Ooooh I love it! Hardly anyone ever wants to RP with Bela! We can definitely do that! Did you want to do the full on Crossroads scene?

--------------------

user posted image
PM
ADITSAN RAMSEY
Posted: Feb 20 2012, 09:51 PM

Advanced Member

Group: *~*INACTIVE*~*
Member No.: 195

Please and thank you biggrin.gif I can start if you'd like (it would probably make more sense as he's the one summoning her anyway)

--------------------
user posted image
Sully
Posted: Feb 20 2012, 09:54 PM

Administrator
Group Icon

Sounds good to me smile.gif

--------------------

user posted image
PM
CASTIEL
Posted: Feb 24 2012, 09:05 PM

Advanced Member
Group Icon

Group: Angels
Member No.: 200

At this point I am thinking a starter for Cas could be swinging by Bobby's, since they all tended to hang out there Cas would figure it would be the best place to start. Not sure where to go from there, but figured it could be a smart enough start; whether bobby was there alone or not I don't mind, since I am not sure what he is up to currently. But before I just plop a thread down, figured i'd pop in here and figure it out quickly with you happy.gif

If it's ok I can put a post up soon, or if you have other ideas, I am all open for suggestions!

--------------------
user posted image
Sully
Posted: Feb 24 2012, 09:06 PM

Administrator
Group Icon

Absotively. I'm always game for another Bobby thread. smile.gif You can start it whenever you wish.

--------------------

user posted image
PM
Everleigh Mason
Posted: Mar 10 2012, 07:55 AM

Unregistered

hey there!

I really think that Ever and Emma would have a lot in common and was wondering if you would want them to meet somehow?
Sully
Posted: Mar 10 2012, 09:09 AM

Administrator
Group Icon

Absolutely, I just need to close up some threads first. I still need to make a thread for Solphi and Kota too as they don't have any. Actually, let me get back to you on that. Now that the activity check is over me thinks some of them will have closed up.

--------------------

user posted image
PM
Everleigh Mason
Posted: Mar 10 2012, 10:13 AM

Unregistered

sure, no problem. just let me know ^^
LARK AUGUSTINE
Posted: Mar 14 2012, 04:06 PM

Advanced Member
Group Icon

Group: Unique
Member No.: 219

BOBBY
Probs don't interact that much at this point, unless Bobby's thinking of visiting Rapid City in his travels. There's some peach cobbler at the diner...probably. Lark would probably find him to be a grouchy old guy, but she wouldn't dislike him. He might find her kind of aggravating or obtuse, I don't know. Until the fallen angel thing is out in the open, I don't know. Normal boring relationship. Or something? Lol.

EMMA
Lark would do her best to take the no talking thing in stride. She can't talk and hell if Lark knows sign language, but still. Lark's steady, and she's patient. She'd figure out a way to talk to Emma. Whether Emma would trust her enough to chat is another thing entirely, but she's there if Emma needs it. Yeah.

SULLY
Hahaha, I don't actually know how they would get along. Sully seems pretty closed up and stuff. Lark wouldn't press or push -- Sully's a grown woman. If she wants to be a bitch, fine. I have a feeling Sully wouldn't like/would lose patience with Lark and her obtuse...ness. Haha, the more I think about it the more I feel like they wouldn't get along that much haha.

(I'LL BE BACK TO DO THE REST LATER, GOTTA GO TO WORK!)

--------------------
user posted image
APP || PLOT || PHONE
SET BY ANGIE!
LARK AUGUSTINE
Posted: Mar 14 2012, 09:20 PM

Advanced Member
Group Icon

(OKAY, LOL, TO CONTINUE)

MOLLY
THE ADORABLENESS, IT BLINDS ME. Of course Lark thinks she's a sweet girl and thinks nothing but good things of her. Keeps an eye out for her when she can, and all that. If Lark were to know she were a vampire (and that vampires exist, and all that other stuff) I think that would definitely cause Lark to distance herself. She'd be of the mind "a vampire is a vampire is a vampire", but we're not there yet, so. Yeah. THAT'S ALL I GOT.

SOLPHI
Probs not going to interact much at this point, though I think eventually Lark would really be interested in learning about demons from her as much as she can, if Solphi's down with that. She's respect how knowledgeable Solphi is. YEAH.

VERONICA
I haven't got much for them. Lark would like her I think. Are these responses getting shorter? I think I'm tired. Sorry, lol. IT'S BECAUSE YOU HAVE FIVE MILLION AND TWO CHARACTERS.

TAMARA
YES. They can be out of the loop together. if Tamara can put up with her they could probably be good buds, just don't expect Lark to run at the same energy level. Lark's not much for clubs/parties that sort of thing but she would like Tamara's company all the same, even though she does sort of make Lark want to take a nap sometimes.

*DIES*

--------------------
user posted image
APP || PLOT || PHONE
SET BY ANGIE!
Sully
Posted: Mar 15 2012, 07:33 AM

Administrator
Group Icon

Hmm, wow that's a lot of responses LOL. All those sound good, or she can go to California and meet Hayley who's another fallen. I just haven't added her to the list yet tongue.gif She's an artist, a sweet heart, and maybe Lark came out to one of her art shows or something? What do you think?

--------------------

user posted image
PM
LARK AUGUSTINE
Posted: Mar 15 2012, 08:53 AM

Advanced Member
Group Icon

HAYLEY
Sounds like awesomesauce to me of course. Let's says that Lark takes distance education courses from DeVry or something and has to come to the state for exams or something, because I'm not sure she'd make the trip just for the art show -- it's be an expensive drive and she's pretty poor frugal. But while she's down she's hear about the art show going on and maybe see some pictures of...pictures and be drawn to it. Or sthg. And she'd probably feel a weird sort of kinship with Hayley without really knowing why? YUSS. HAYLEY'S ART SHALL SPEAK TO HER. <3

--------------------
user posted image
APP || PLOT || PHONE
SET BY ANGIE!
Sully
Posted: Mar 15 2012, 08:58 AM

Administrator
Group Icon

Sounds good to me! You can start it whenever you wish. I'm going to be doing posts tomorrow to catch up. It's just been a crazy busy week. LOL

--------------------

user posted image
PM
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
Learn More · Register for Free

Pages: (4) 1 [2] 3 4 

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.2186 seconds | Archive