home Members Active Topics Calendar Advertising
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

WE ARE MOVING! CLICK THE BANNER FOR REDIRECT!
JOIN US AT THE NEW SWAN SONG

Hello and welcome to Swan Song! We are an advanced Supernatural roleplay set in season five. We have an awesome member base, a friendly staff, and are always eager to greet guests and new members.

This community is rated R, as such all members must be eighteen and over to join. Please read over the plot and the rules before joining.

QUICK LOG IN

Important Links!

PLOT
RULES
F.A.Q.'S
CANONS
FACECLAIMS
SPECIES
APPLICATION

EMAIL: SPNTrifecta@gmail.com

SISTER SITES
No Rest For The Wicked Hang Em High

Tumblr

No longer here

NO YOU GIRLS [BETTY JANE]
JACK HARVOR
Posted: Feb 28 2012, 11:06 PM

Group: *~*INACTIVE*~*
Member No.: 197

Flick your cigarette, then kiss me
Kiss me where your eye won't meet me...................
Jack Harvor had never been a very big fan of field work- that was how hunters got themselves killed. The drug addled thirty five year old preferred his limbs and internal organs intact and in their correct places, though sometimes a job popped up that piqued his interest enough to not just pawn it off on one of his “danger junky” contacts. There had been some interesting activity cropping up in Kentucky and reading news article after news article about all of the exorcisms happening in a remote corner of the state just raised a red flag for him. He supposed that part of the reason he decided to leave his remote North Dakota trailer was because his mission seemed harmless enough as long as it was simply recon- though it likely had more to do with the fact that one of his one night stands decided that they were “involved” and he needed to skip town for a while to give her time to get over it.

The hunter stopped in the small town of Phelps, Kentucky- which seemed to be the center of all the hullaballoo. Before even bothering to check himself into a motel room for the night, Jack made a beeline for the local watering hole. Most of the hunters he was acquainted with would have fit right into the dive bar, but the Englishman preferred his sharp business casual way of dressing to levis and flannel- it made him feel like he was in Reservoir Dogs or Pulp Fiction or something equally stylish and badass. On this particular night he was wearing a fitted pair of black slacks, a white button down shirt rolled up over his bony elbows and a thin black tie. His original intent had been to scope the place out for anything unusual, but Jack was feeling rather manic and the billiards table beckoned to him like an old lover. After downing three shots of dirt cheap tequila in quick succession, resisting the urge to cough as the poison burned his throat, the pool shark made his way over to the tables and set to work on cleaning out the poor intoxicated townsfolk of Phelps.

After a few hours and more scotch than any human expecting to remain upright should ever consume, Jack finally settled down at a table in the corner of the bar to count his earnings for the night. In his giddiness he bought a few rounds of whiskey shots for the bar as a consolation prize for taking most of their money in the first place. When he was done counting the cash, Jackie placed the wad of cash- equaling about a thousand dollars- into his back pocket and nursed a PBR as he looked around the bar, praying for something interesting to happen. He hoped to see at least one pretty girl in this godforsaken town.

Credit goes to Macabre.Melody/Melody Lain of caution and ATF.

--------------------
user posted image
BETTY JANE YATES
Posted: Feb 29 2012, 11:35 PM

Unregistered

No made-up face, no fancy lace, pigtails in your hair-- BJ seemed to find her way to this godforsaken bar every single night. Her son had been staying more and more with his deadbeat daddy, but she wasn't the world's best mom either, so she let it go. He needed some sort of father figure in his life, better to have one than none at all or that was her thinking. It wasn't like she was the smartest thinker in the world either.Tonight she was ready to cut loose and have some fun. Too bad it wasn't the same bunch of idiots she had to deal with every night. She was so tired of living in this small town, doing the same thing, and the same guys. She wished this little town was just a little bigger or she struck it rich to get the hell out of there. She was working on striking it rich part. If only she could find that awesome creature or capture one. She seems to think that would be a gold mine.Wandering towards the bar, she got greeted by the bartender with a quick kiss to the cheek. "Same ol'," she told him and waited for him to slid her a beer. After it was in her hand, she turned to look around the room. The music was loud, like usual. There were a bunch of hillbilly's gettin' drunk and dancing like they knew what they were doing. It was like she saw the same damn movie playing over and over each night, until there was a beacon of light in the corner of the room. Her blue eyes lit up when she noticed an unfamiliar face.Pushing away from the bar, she strolled over in her short shorts and pink tank top. "Hello there stranger. What's your name?" She asked and took a seat without asking if she could or if he was waiting on someone. It never mattered to her. That's exactly how forward she was. "I'm BJ," she introduced herself then gave a broad wink his way. "What brings you around these parts?" In the back of her head she silently thought, And what sort of fun are you looking for? She'd save that question for later though. made by heathersexual at caution
JACK HARVOR
Posted: Mar 1 2012, 04:39 PM

Jackie had all but completely given up any hope of anyone remotely attractive or at least interesting to talk to walking in through the front door of the bar when a petite blonde with big blue eyes sauntered in and ordered a drink at the bar. With her back to him, Jack was able to admire the way she filled out her short shorts. As she made her way over to his table he straightened his shirt and ran his long fingers through his dirty blonde hair in an attempt to look a little less like he had been sleeping in his car for the last three days. She was not the most attractive girl he had ever seen, but she was certainly the prettiest lady he had seen in this hole of a town. Phelps was certainly bigger than Four Bears Village- by a lot- but Jackie always knew where to find the hot chicks in North Dakota- Canada. ”BJ? Is tha’ your name or an offer?” he slurred slightly with his thick Essex accent. Jackie had never had much of an ear for accents, so in the ten years he had been living in America and all the time he spent with that southern preacher he still sounded as if he had never left the estate in the first place.

”The name’s Jackie and I’m ‘ere on business,” he nodded and offered the young woman a lopsided grin. ”Inves’men’ bankin’ if you can believe people would trust a bloke like me wif their money,” he joked and rolled his blue eyes playfully before taking another sip of his beer. ”I’m afraid you’re a little late to the par’y though,” he sighed. ”You missed me takin’ all your friends’ money in pool,” he smiled cheekily. What he really wanted to do was find a real party, or at least have one of his very own once he found a motel. He still had a great deal of cocaine underneath the passenger seat of his old Buick not to mention the small amount in his shirt pocket he was craving at the moment.

--------------------
user posted image
BETTY JANE YATES
Posted: Mar 12 2012, 05:39 PM

Unregistered

No made-up face, no fancy lace, pigtails in your hair-- Her beer in hand, BJ took a swig of it, watching the man. She was surprised at his accent. Of course, she'd heard different accents before, but they were all different American accents. This one was definitely not American sounding. "It could be an offer," she teased him. "Where ya from? Because you ain't from 'round these parts. You ain't got an American accent, that's fer sure." She had such a thick southern accent that he might even have a hard time figuring out what she said. Hell, she was having a hard time understanding everything he said. She thought about smiling and nodding, but that would be one boring conversation. Instead, she thought about what he said before replying to anything."What party?" She asked then shrugged when she realized he meant a pool party, which came down to him winning some money. "They ain't my friends, most of them, anyway," she told him with a tight cross of her arms. To be honest, she didn't like too many in this town, and they all thought she was nothing but a bitch. It all worked out."So, is that the sort of fun you were lookin' fer? Winnin' some money at pool or were ya lookin' for some real fun?" She asked him with lopsided grin. Her blue eyes sparkled mischievously. Of course, she was all about goin' out and havin' a little fun.She leaned back in her seat, listening to LMFAO play Party Rock Anthem play through the bar. Yup, hillbillies listened to all kinds of music, but usually only top hits, the rest is hillbilly songs. "I suspect yer lookin' to have some real fun, somewhere that doesn't involve this hole in the wall." made by heathersexual at caution
JACK HARVOR
Posted: Mar 20 2012, 12:11 AM

Ten years ago, Jackie might have had a very difficult time understanding the woman through her thick southern drawl, but after spending so much time with Rutter and the preacher he was used to the accents and vernacular of the American south. ”I’m from England, though not London,” he replied with a small nod of his dirty blonde head. Most Americans he met had never even heard of Essex, let alone the town of Chelmsford. Most people assumed he was from London, which was fair enough- Jackie had always assumed Americans were from New York City or Los Angeles before he made his way Stateside.

Her response to his comment about her missing the party made Jackie tilt his head curiously to the side and cross his arms over his chest. If she was not particularly loyal to the folks in her town, Jackie was sure it would be easier to get information about the strange goings on from this woman. Not that he was looking for any excuse to spend more time with the most attractive person he had seen all night or anything. ”Takin’ money from a bunch of losers is only the pre-game, I’m lookin’ for a real par-y,” he replied with his own mischievous smile and twinkle in his green eyes. ”I want action, adventure, somefing that risks at least five years in prison,” he smirked and waggled his eyebrows.

When he thought no one was looking, Jackie pulled a straw with the bottom cut diagonally out of his jacket pocket and dipped his head to snort some of the white powder from the baggie in his shirt pocket. His pupils dilated and he rubbed his nose which had now become numb. ”This place is boring! Let’s get out of here!” he exclaimed in a manic tone. He felt as if he could wrestle a werewolf or rip off a vampire’s head. ”You look like a girl who knows ‘ow to have fun,” he observed with a mischievous glint in his wild eyes. He had been a little surprised at the selection of music, living under the assumption that all people in the south listened to nothing but twangy country music, but he could hardly complain about the song selection being that he was high as a kite and everything sounded great to him at that moment.

[OOC: sorry this took so long! my mum is visiting from out of town!]

--------------------
user posted image
BETTY JANE YATES
Posted: Mar 24 2012, 08:23 PM

Unregistered

No made-up face, no fancy lace, pigtails in your hair-- "London?" BJ said in her southern drawl, which sounded more like Landon. "I never met me a man from outside the states. You all sound the same, look the same too." Whatever that was supposed to mean. It got spoken enough around these parts, so she picked it up along the way."So, you're a trouble maker?" She asked with a lopsided grin. Oh, she loved trouble makers. "Well, you found yourself the best woman in these parts to show you a real good time mingled with action and lots of adventure. Ask these people, they can't tell you how many times I've served time in jail." Of course, she won't mention that most of the time it was stupid mistakes she'd done, like shot someone in the ass on accident.One eyebrow shot up as he pulled out a small straw then sniffed something out of his shirt pocket. "You want to get out of here?" She grinned deviously. Oh, she was going to get a sniff or two of what he had in that pocket when they got the hell out of there. "Let's go then!" She gave a hoot and holler as she stood. Reaching out, she grabbed his hand and practically yanked him out of his seat. "I'm gonna show this boy a spankin' good time," she told everyone as they went for the exit. Some of the other men laughed, thinking they knew exactly what was about to happen.Once they were outside, she glanced around. "You got a vehicle?" The word vehicle sounded more like vay-HIC-ul. "And I hopes to God you are going to give me a snuff of what is in your shirt pocket or we ain't goin' nowhere." She certainly wasn't going to drive around with someone that was stoned and not be stoned herself. There was no fun in that. He'd be laughing at something that'd make absolutely no sense to her. Actually, she'd get pissed off if she had to sit around with someone stoned out of their mind and not get to share the moment. made by heathersexual at caution
JACK HARVOR
Posted: Mar 28 2012, 01:00 AM

Jackie might have corrected the blonde about her mishearing what he said about not being from London, but she was attractive and he really did not care much. He had never really understood why people were so tightly wound about where they were from, if someone had assumed he was Australian- and it had happened before- he never bothered to correct the mistake. Saying ’Essex, actually,’ was far too much effort and he felt it made him sound like a dick. ”We do ‘ave a ‘abit of being scrawny white guys wif a funny way of sayin’ fings,” he smiled back at her.

So she had been behind bars a few times by her own admission…now Jackie was really excited for what the night had in store for him. ”You could say I’ve ‘ad more van my fair share of run ins wif the law,” he smiled. Most of his nights in jail were due to drunk and disorderlies, though he had been caught impersonating a federal agent a few times. While working a job one time, Jackie’s less than legal immigration status was nearly found out, but a fellow hunter managed to get some paperwork in order and help him out of a tough spot. ”You are too good to possibly be true, love,” he laughed and shook his head.

She pulled him out of his seat so fast and hard that he felt as if his arm might pop out from its socket and he waved dumbly at the other bar patrons as he was dragged out of the joint. ”Course I ‘ave a ride!” Jackie laughed, taking his turn to drag the blonde over to his 1960-something Ford pick-up truck. ”She ain’t pre’y, but she’s a tough lady,” he nodded in a matter of fact manner. Jackie was a lot of things, but a complete idiot was not one of them- most of the time. He pushed BJ up against the side of the truck and with one graceful movement of his arm had scooped a small amount of the cocaine from the inside of his jacket pocket and held it up to her nostril. Better to look as if they were getting hot and heavy in the parking lot than doing illicit drugs on the off chance a cop decided to drive by the bar at that very moment. Tonight was going to be fun, Jackie could feel it in his bones. ”Ready to show me that good time, love?” he purred smoothly into her ear before stepping back and opening the passenger side door of the truck.

--------------------
user posted image
BETTY JANE YATES
Posted: Apr 25 2012, 09:59 PM

Unregistered

No made-up face, no fancy lace, pigtails in your hair-- BJ wasn’t really that interested in his car or what it looked like. All that mattered was that it worked and could get them the hell out of there. “O’ course I’m too good to be true,” she replied with a saucy grin. She could be very blunt, but that was how she was. She didn’t care what people thought of her. If they didn’t like her then they didn’t need to speak to her. However, she had a really hot temper that exploded easily. It happened enough that the cops knew her around here. Hell, even the people knew her well enough not to piss her off.“Your car is better than mine because I don’t have one. I ain’t got the money for one, so looks ain’t gonna matter to me.” She grinned then was suddenly the one being dragged over to the 1960 Ford pick-up truck. “I like trucks,” she admitted quite frankly. She was doubly surprised as Jackie pushed her up against his truck. “Tougher than ya look,” she grinned at him. Her blue eyes dropped as he lifted a finger and saw cocaine on the tip. She sniffed the white powder into her nostril then grabbed his hand before he could pull it away and put his finger into her mouth, sucking the remnants away and making it look very provocative if anyone should be watching them. She could already feel the drugs starting to work her. It had been a while since she’d used cocaine. She couldn’t afford the stuff, but a lot of people around her couldn’t afford it. Her lips lifted into a smile and she climbed into the passenger side. “You better believe it! Get in here and drive us somewhere to cause some trouble.” Trouble seemed to be her middle name.After he climbed in she slid closer to him. “So, tell me, you want to go somewhere private or not so private?” She asked, reaching a hand out to slide over his thigh gently then squeezing it. “Or we could do both. A little private time then go rob a bank or have a little private time while robbing a bank.” made by heathersexual at caution
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
Learn More · Sign-up Now

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1513 seconds | Archive