home Members Active Topics Calendar Advertising
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
InvisionFree gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.

WE ARE MOVING! CLICK THE BANNER FOR REDIRECT!
JOIN US AT THE NEW SWAN SONG

Hello and welcome to Swan Song! We are an advanced Supernatural roleplay set in season five. We have an awesome member base, a friendly staff, and are always eager to greet guests and new members.

This community is rated R, as such all members must be eighteen and over to join. Please read over the plot and the rules before joining.

QUICK LOG IN

Important Links!

PLOT
RULES
F.A.Q.'S
CANONS
FACECLAIMS
SPECIES
APPLICATION

EMAIL: SPNTrifecta@gmail.com

SISTER SITES
No Rest For The Wicked Hang Em High

Tumblr

No longer here

Pages: (2) 1 [2]  ( Go to first unread post )

ღ doctor doctor ღ, ☞Rochester, MN
Christian Kirkwood
Posted: Mar 6 2012, 02:46 AM

Advanced Member
Group Icon

Group: Hunters
Member No.: 205

Christian listened intently as she went on about her search for her parents. He felt..a connection there. He'd been too young to search for his mother when she'd gone missing. Her cousins had though. And family friends and spread the word. They'd searched for any Jane Does that could match her description and sent out countless photos. Nothing had turned up. He'd not liked it, but he'd actually given up trying to find his mother long ago when they'd had her declared dead. It was sad to think that this woman was going through the same thing that he and his sister had had to go through at such a young age.

Nora was the first to speak up, asking "What are their names?" He could hear that she was very careful to make sure she didn't ask what were their names. Not good to stomp a person's hopes like that. They both knew that hope was sometimes all that kept them going, day after day, morning after morning, night after night. No, best not to take someone's hope away.

Christian smiled when she said she liked to draw. "Nora likes to draw too..You two should sketch together sometime," he said with a smile. Nora grinned and nodded as she started eating the last few bites of her lasagna. Christian regarded Brina as she said he was just recovering from a hard knock to the head. "Be as it may, I still say you're something special to me..And I would wager the rest of your patients feel that way too," he said. Nora grinned as she watched the girl. "That's enough, Christian," she said gently, "You'll make her blush with your compliments." Christian shot back with a "Well, if you ask me, she could do with a bit of inflating to her ego..She's much too modest."

--------------------
user posted image
Set made by the awesome Aly the Braid!
Sabrina Scoones
Posted: Mar 6 2012, 03:27 AM

Group: *~*INACTIVE*~*
Member No.: 201

Computer Hope

. . . S A B R I N A . . .
Are you, are you coming to the tree, where the dead man called out for his love to flee.

❀ ✿ ❁ ✾ ✽ ❃ ❋ ❀ ✿ ❁ ✾ ✽ ❃ ❋

Sabrina hated the heaviness that seemed to settle into her bones lately when she talked about her mom and dad. She knew what it was, yet fought against awknowledging it and the possibility, and the probability of it being true. She was loosing hope, she had a feeling they were dead... But she wouldnt dare let herself say it. She would talk her doubts away.

"Georgie and James Scoones." she poked at her food half heartedly now "There all I got left. All I really ever had. Its not that I am new to the whole moving around thing. Growing up the longest I ever stayed in one home was while I was recovering from my wounds at thirteen." A whole year. They moved as soon as she was stable enough. Then she had lost so much weight because she didnt take well to the copious amount of foods needed to be eaten... She had looked like a skeleten with skin draped over it. If she wasnt careful she would find herself looking like that again. She knew under all her doctor clothes she was to skinny again. Bones started being prominant. More noticable. Not horrible yet. But she hated that kind of attention and worry. Last thing she needed was for everyone tothink she was bulimic.

"That could be nice actually. Honestly I havent dont much of anything other than work and search lately. " That was all to true. The girl hadnt got laid for example, we'll be a little generous and leave it at a couple years. She hadnt really sketched anything other than the ghosts she had seen in ages. Her life was focused off herself. Off what she wanted as a result too.

She grinned at Nora. She forced herself to keep eating. She was still hungry. Very hungry... But just exhausted of it. She grabbed her purse and found one of the marked bottles, taking out two pills she popped them in her mouth and swallowed. Something she did often. They would give her energy. It was a hard life for someone so sickly.

Strange things did happen here, no stranger would it be if we met up at midnight in the hanging tree.

--------------------
NORA KIRKWOOD
Posted: Mar 7 2012, 01:51 AM

Advanced Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 207

disregard!

--------------------
user posted image
Awesome sig set is by the Awesome Posteh Mistress Angie!
Christian Kirkwood
Posted: Mar 7 2012, 01:54 AM

Advanced Member
Group Icon

Computer Hope
Christian nodded as Brina told them the names of her parents and how they were all she had left. He watched his sister as she listened. Of the two of them, Nora hadn't known their mother as well as he had before her disappearance. He knew their father and her had felt her death keenly when she'd started hitting her teen years. Not that he'd not felt it in his teen years just as much, but well..There were just things that he and his dad weren't always prepared for. Like the 'birds and the bees' talk. That..had been a disaster and to this day, they didn't dare speak of it.

"We'd love to help you in your search, Brina..," Nora said, reaching over and giving her brother's shoulder a soft squeeze before continuing "Our mother disappeared when we were both young and we just lost our dad two years ago..So if you'd like an extra set of eyes out there to look for ya, then we're your duo." Christian nodded agreement with his sister. It may be a long shot, but by golly, if she wanted to keep on looking, then they'd help. "More eyes might be a big help for you..So, just say the word and we'll start..That will mean though, that I'll need your digits, email, really any way to keep in touch with you." Trust Christian to find an angle even when he was trying to be a good Samaritan.

The Kirkwood boy grinned at Nora as Brina said she'd like to sketch with his sister. His eyebrows went up to the roof when she said all she'd done was search and work. "That won't do..Your parents would want you to live your life..and then search some. Or rather live while searching," he amended, realizing he could be on rocky ground here, "You got a day off over the next few days?"

--------------------
user posted image
Sabrina Scoones
Posted: Mar 7 2012, 03:47 AM

Computer Hope

Are you, are you coming to the tree, where the dead man called out for his love to flee.

Sabrina hadnt gotten the birds and the bees talk. Even at thriteen. And she had been perfect goody goody who had a lock on her panties. She didnt need sex because she was satisfied with how her life had been going maybe. A theory of course. But she learned that indeed. In the most awful, degrading way you could imagine. It had damaged her. And who had been there to pick up those broken pieces and help put her back to gether to the best they could? Her parents. She didnt know what she would do without them

"That would be great..." She wouldnt go right out and admit she was starting to feel hopeless and over run trying to figure it all out on her own. AND then helping hunters on the side both medically and phsychic. "Thats really awful. Its a really terrible feeling" not knowing... Not really understanding... Was there something she could have done? Was she to late? Did she fail? She didnt know.

"Well. I could use some help. Im running so thin with all that I am working on." Literally. She was loosing weight. She took a sticky note and wrote her cell phone number and her email address. She handed it, of course, to Nora. She didnt think Chris was up to anything. Just seemed more normal to give it to her instead

She blinked and shrugged when he ased if she was off in the next couple of days. She finished her last bite and than answered. "Wednsday I managed to get a day off... Rather night... I always get graveyard... And am called in for surgeries durring the day sometimes.... It gets tiring..." didnt help she naturally got tired easier than most since her own surgery.

Strange things did happen here, no stranger would it be if we met up at midnight in the hanging tree.

--------------------
Christian Kirkwood
Posted: Mar 7 2012, 11:09 PM

Advanced Member
Group Icon

Computer Hope
Christian watched as Nora said it was no problem for them to help her and wouldn't it be a nice side project, Christian? Mr. Kirkwood grinned and said, "If it keeps us in touch with a handy woman such as you, then we're in." Nora shook her head at her brother. He could be too teasy at times. That was Christian though. Work hard and play even harder.

"How about I pick you up for a night on the town then, huh? Say about...seven o'clock? Promise not to keep you out too late." he said with a charming smile before adding, "..That is, if you don't want to be out too late?"

He could feel without seeing Nora's eyeroll then. Let her roll her eyes. He was being obvious and he knew it, but this girl seemed to need it to get that he was interested in her. He'd need her address, of course, but she needed to accept his invitation out first..

--------------------
user posted image
Sabrina Scoones
Posted: Mar 8 2012, 12:47 AM

Computer Hope

Her blue eyes looked over to is wound again. She could bandage it up soon and let them get on there way, she was happy to feed them. But she would feel bad if she had to ditch for an emergancy call and force them to wait or leave unfinished.

"Well. I wouldnt mind helping you in trade for looking for my parents... The very least I could do" She gave them her best smile, it was a little forced, but still had the warmth that was just apart of her. She really did appreciate all that they said they could help her with. She wasnt so sure about giving information off to much. Numbers and emails. Fine... But addresses. She had to be sure they were not creepers.

"Well. I wouldnt want to take to much of your time..." ... yes. She is serious as a heart attack people... She didnt want to burden him with what made up one Sabrina Scoones.She wouldnt usually. But she liked Nora. She had a good feel for people, who she could trust. And she trusted Nora... So lucky for Christian she was a little more slack on him.

"Well. Sure... " she totally missed what he was getting at with the late night comment... But thats just how Brina is. "I sleep all day and stay up all night. Im used to late nights" She sounded clueless to hwat he was poking at there. "Here. Let me put the bandage on before I get an emergancy call" she grabbed the gozz and walked over and started putting it on. She went back and sat in her chair. "So seven eh?"

--------------------
Christian Kirkwood
Posted: Mar 9 2012, 01:04 AM

Advanced Member
Group Icon

Christian grinned at Brina and said "No trouble at all, m'am," in his best John Wayne voice before he winked at her. He truly didn't mind helping her look for her parents. He thought it'd be a noble pursuit. Something to do when they were just roaming. It was always nice to have side projects like that.

The young Kirkwood man waved off her wish to not take up too much of their time. That was just nonsense to him. So, he ignored it as if she'd never uttered it. He had the names now. Nothing she could do to stop them from looking now. Stubborn, that was what Christian was. When he was on a mission, then he'd pursue it until the mission was complete.

That agreed upon, Christian regarded her to see if she'd agreed. Yes, his head wound was pretty much numb still, but he was still a bit woozy.He heard Nora snort as she totally either ignored his pick-up line about late nights. He schooled his features to not show his annoyance at that. Alright, so, will have to just load on the charm. He could certainly do that. He kept perfectly still as she applied the bandage and nodded when she asked about seven. "Yes, seven..Do you want to meet up somewhere?," he asked as she had yet to offer up her address to him. Understandable as they'd just met..

--------------------
user posted image
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
InvisionFree gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
Learn More · Register Now

Pages: (2) 1 [2] 

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1180 seconds | Archive