Create a free forum in seconds.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to St Gabrielles. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Introduction
Welcome to St. Gabrielles Catholic Boarding School located in Bangor, Maine. At St. Gabrielles we promote a supportive and diverse atmosphere that encourages all of our young men to recognize their potential and to appreciate the qualities that make each of them unique.

The Staff

Chat Box

Quick Links

Season
Winter

February

Mardi Gras
February 12th

Valentine's Day
February 14th

Viktor Griffin
July 10th

Credits
Concept: Miki
Content: All members
Disclaimer: All characters, dates, events, and beliefs are completely fictional. Any similarities to actual events are completely coincidental. They do not represent the opinions, beliefs, or lifestyles of the pictured models nor of any of St. Gabrielles' affiliates.
Sidebar: Dana
Skin by: whowhatwhere of RCR, RPG-D, and CAUTION.

add reply
new poll

Can't You See I'm Working Here?, --For Ms. Miki <3 --
Mr. Niels Stadler
Posted: Jun 23 2011, 05:38 AM

Group: Teacher
Member No.: 271

Slices of sunlight filtered in through the slits between the vinyl window blinds of the teachers’ lounge, illuminating the room with just enough light to read by. Dust motes circled and orbited around each other, disturbed and swirling into a spiraling dance as Niels Stadler made his way to an empty table and sat down. He set a manila folder full of neatly organized (and alphabetized) student papers on the wood surface before crossing the room again to retrieve a cup of coffee. He was careful to sniff it first—a strange act to an outsider who might be watching—but any teacher who had spent longer than a few days at the school was well aware of the librarian’s habit of creating his own original alterations to the daily brew. One could never be too careful.

Finding the pot untainted, Niels poured himself a glass and returned to his chair. The squeak it made as he sat down was the only noise in the room other than the tick of the clock and the slow drip in the sink. Through the open window a group of students could be heard faintly as they roughhoused on the front lawn of the school. Their happy voices were a pleasant reminder that now that the warmer weather was here, most of the teachers would be able to find quieter halls and offices instead of constantly having to navigate bored, irritating adolescents around every corner.

A smile—or what constituted a smile in Niels’ case; just the corners of his lips rising the faintest amount—found its way across his face. He leaned forward on his elbow, a well define bicep flexing underneath the arm of his t-shirt as it supported his weight. Niels uncapped his red pen and opened the folder to the first test.
Mr.Dorian Alchester
Posted: Jun 23 2011, 06:18 AM

Mr. Dorian Alchester

Group: Admin
Member No.: 4

Oh this damn weather! It'd be the death of him. Dorian was currently making his way to the teacher lounge while clutching a piece of printer paper which he was using as a make shift fan. The Maine weather was unforgiving, and Mr. Alchester knew it all too well after being at this school for about two years now. He quickly made his way into the teacher lounge, knowing there'd be some relief from the heat. Damian had mentioned earlier today that the school's air conditioning was acting up and needed to be repaired. Luckily the teacher lounge had some fans going, which would be perfect to his needs. ANYTHING to get from the heat.

Dorian walked into the room, slicking his hair back, and closing the door behind him. He immediately placed his brief case down on the floor, and smirked just a tiny bit as his eyes landed on the only soul in the room. Mr. Fucking Stadler. This day was turning around, wonderful. He composed himself immediately, and began to walk over. "Mr. Stadler..." he greeted softly, as he took a chair nearby and sat down, "Grading in here alone? How tragic," the young Alchester gave a small pout in the male's direction before he placed both his hands on the table. "And how terribly boring..."
Mr. Niels Stadler
Posted: Jun 23 2011, 02:04 PM

Niels had glanced up when he heard the door open, preparing to be overly frosty towards anyone who entered, but abandoned the attitude when he saw who it was. The faintest hint of a smirk played at the corners of his lips as he watched Dorian slick his hair back. The man so often went out of his way to be overtly sexy that Niels found it annoying at times. It was moments like these were Dorian wasn’t trying, wasn’t acting, that Niels found the drama teacher to be the most attractive. His steady, practiced gaze moved down the man’s form, assessing him as he went, seeing beneath the clothes without having to physically remove them. If he took time to plan his moves, at his very best Niels was an artful gentleman. At his very worst, Niels was a predator at heart. He enjoyed singling his prey out from the herd, testing, teasing, enticing them, working them into a frenzy until they came to him and begged him for his attention. Today he didn’t believe he was feeling very gentlemanly.

“It is only tragic and boring to one who never does it on a regular basis, kitten.” Niels replied, watching the man until he sat down, then he returned his eyes to his work in front of him. “To some of us, it is a necessity and an accepted part of the job. Not all of us can be drama teachers.” There was a touch of teasing in his tone which a practiced listener would probably be able to hear. The German accent and formal speech pattern added to the severity of Niels’ outward appearance, but he was capable of softer tones, of making his voice as dangerous as a weapon or as soft as a lover’s touch. His previous occupation before coming to Saint Gabrielle’s had schooled him in these and many other, useful techniques. “It is unbearably hot in my classroom, my orchids are wilting and I did not wish to join them. This room will do for now.”
Mr.Dorian Alchester
Posted: Nov 14 2011, 04:54 AM

Mr. Dorian Alchester

Dorian listened to the other calmly, just tracing his fingers along a small crack in the cheap tables filled in the teacher’s lounge, where the hell did they get this furniture from? His eyes then returned to the man in front of him, listening to what he was saying of course, but his mind still wandered freely. He then smirked a bit, “Well, if you wanted to be a drama teacher Mr. Stadler, I think you’d do a fabulous job,” he teased the other with a laugh just imagining the other directing the next school play was enough to keep him laughing. He would most likely think about this later tonight again and start laughing again, Niels as a director? Oh dear God. That would be a cruel fate.

“And yes unfortunately I am in the same predicament, my classroom was too hot so I’ve had to re-locate myself to the only room in this building with some proper air conditioning,” he confessed, just tilting his head back, he felt like a wilting orchid himself actually. “Hm,” he stood up from the chair, walking around Niels just a moment to investigate the refrigerator which was kept in the further corner in the lounge’s kitchenette. He reached over, tugging the old device open with a raised eyebrow as he peaked inside. Anything good? Hmm, a few onions courtesy of Arkarian, some fruit, extremely old cake from the teacher‘s beginning of the year party (Why was that still THERE?), oh yes and some ice tea he’d left for himself which was covered in post-its. You had to cover your grounds around here goddamnit. These people were locusts, and if you didn’t cover your shit in some sort of indication that it was YOURS and you are NOT willing to share….you’d come up short many times. As he had learn from person experience. You had to be obnoxious and thorough with your post its, it was a art that Dorian had just mastered.

Clutching his cool ice tea, he pressed it to against his neck letting out a small noise of pleasure. “Just what I needed,” he muttered before pulling it away again to open it up and take a steady sip to savor it even more. Snapple, his favorite. After taking a few more minutes to indulge himself, Dorian finally turned his attentions back to Mr. Stadler and leaned against the counter in the kitchenette, studying the man from behind.

“What are your plans for the rest of the day…?” Dorian’s question was seemingly innocent, but things with Dorian were never straight forward.
Mr. Niels Stadler
Posted: Nov 14 2011, 02:31 PM

While Dorian was the sort of man who marked his material belongings in post-it notes, Niels was of a different breed. His type had no need for notes because it was obviously what belonged to them and what was theirs. The same was true with his lovers though often he did mark those with his own special signature. He watched Dorian move out of the corner of his eye, following the man’s progress with his ears as he moved out of sight and went to the fridge. Dorian could never stay still, Niels thought; there was always something going on, something being done or being said. Sometimes it appealed to him, other times he wanted to tie the man up and see how long he could last without his penchant for perpetual motion.

“I have told you my plans for the day.” Niels replied smoothly, writing a score on the top of a paper before he turned it over face down into a neat stack of already graded papers. Some teachers felt that grading in red pen was too harsh on students and made them feel bad when they received a poor grade. Mr. Stadler, however, always graded in red pen. Niels felt that often times the students were already aware they were going to get a bad grade, why should they feel bad about it? If one did not study, one did not pass. It was simple. “After I finish this I am going to the gym and then I will be purchasing a new air conditioner unit for my classroom and installing it.” If Damian wouldn’t hire a maintenance man, Niels would take matters into his own hands. … Short of being the maintenance man himself, that is.

He couldn’t see Dorian so he was not sure what impact his words had but he was certain they were not the ones the drama teacher had wanted to hear. “Why, kitten? Did you have some other plans for me?” He was open to improv, especially is Dorian had other suggestions. He just wanted to hear Dorian say it first, wanted him to admit first that he wanted Niels just as much as Niels already knew he did. It was all about controlling the situation and Niels was a master at that.
Mr.Dorian Alchester
Posted: Nov 14 2011, 08:51 PM

Mr. Dorian Alchester

Dorian rested both of his hands behind him, having set his drink aside and was just staring up at the ceiling at a particularly large daddy long legs, oh God this place was a dump. He wrinkled his nose at the creature as it moved about before lowering his gaze back over to Mr. Stadler. Boring boring boring, oh Niels, you’d be just SOOO boring without Dorian to spice up your days. He huffed a bit at the other’s schedule for the rest of the day, well none of that was getting done so time for Dor to work his little charms. The male smirked a bit when Niels asked if he had plans for him, why OF COURSE he had plans. Silly Niels. An Alchester always had plans, they were fine little creatures bred to always think ahead and have something up their sleeve. Sweet yet cunning, and selfish. Made for all types of evils.

He walked over slowly, slipping his long fingers along the male’s shoulders, lightly rubbing those lovely yet slightly tensed muscles. “I might have just a few plans,” he said with a small laugh as his fingers continued to kneed into Mr. Stadler, ahh, what a man. That was the only way to describe the other male, he was nothing but muscle, so elegantly maintained and strong. He was a fine stud, to say the least. Dorian’s favorite types. He leaned down to kiss the other on his neck as he traced his fingers down the front of Niels’s shirt. His hands traced his pecks, feeling the delicious muscle with obvious want. A small shiver ran along his spine as he whispered, “I do hope you can make some time for me,” he tried his best to hide his complete desire, but knew he was doing a terrible job. Niels still had the upper hand, Dorian was the one begging for it, and Dorian knew he’d placed himself exactly where Niels wanted him.
Mr. Niels Stadler
Posted: Nov 15 2011, 04:02 AM

If Alchesters were bred to always stay one step ahead of the person they were with, Dorian must have had to work twice as hard to stay ahead of Niels. The man was calculating to put it lightly. He had made a living on being able to read the wants and thoughts of others based solely on their body language. Dorian was no puzzle to him, he knew the man had been thinking about him, had probably woken up thinking about him and the last time they had been together, remembering the way his hands had owned Dorian and made him pliable to any position Niels desired next. There were still marks on the wall in the copy room from where the machine had smacked against it. Niels never asked what his partners wanted, he didn’t have to.

“Mm.” Niels nodded, setting his pen down slowly after putting the cap on it, his motions forever precise and planned. “I suppose I could squeeze you in at some point today. What did you have in mind?” What indeed.
Mr.Dorian Alchester
Posted: Nov 17 2011, 08:40 AM

Mr. Dorian Alchester

“At some point?” The male breathed out softly, frowning just a little bit at the very notion and biting his own lower lip. Some point was such a terrible idea, why…if Dorian didn’t come first, that just would not do. He licked his lips anxiously and studied the other male closely for just a moment, “If I could have it my way, it would be now Mr. Stadler,” he cooed softly with so much need and desire. He craved Niels so very much right now that he could hardly stand the idea of waiting more than a few hours for what he wanted. No, this just would not do. He trailed his finely manicured hands along his chest and lean down to trail his lips along Niels’s neck, “I thought maybe we could play a little,” he suggested innocently. “I could…dress up for you, and we could play just a little bit in my room, hm? What do you say?” His lips continued to trail before his warm breath began to lighten and he pulled away. “A little bit of business before some pleasure, Mr. Stadler,” he said simply as he placed himself on the table, sitting on the edge with a self satisfied smirk.
Mr. Niels Stadler
Posted: Nov 19 2011, 08:49 AM

Niels wrinkled his nose when Dorian mentioned dressing up. He simply couldn't fathom what the obsession was at this school that made everyone in it so desperate to put out a costume before sex... or to entice sex. He has spent such a large portion of his sexual experiences dressing up to suit another's taste that nowadays Niels preferred to focus on other aspects of sex. Getting inside his partner's head, for example, bringing them farther than they ever thought possible, holding them there, and then letting them fall into the abyss of a release so intense that they quivered and shook in his arms as the aftermath of their orgasm rocked the very core of their being. Yes, THAT was what define truly great sex to Niels anymore. Unfortunately, a partner willing to be that patient and give him that much freedom and control was a hard thing to find. If Dorian thought he could keep up with Niels, he would have to prove it.

He glanced up at Dorian as the faint scratch of the other man's nails went down his neck and over his collar bone. "Unfortunately, we cannot always have our way. And you may keep the costume for another day, Dorian." Niels replied, turning over another test and starting the next one. "And I always finish my business before pleasure." Never the two shall meet. At least not anymore, those days were behind him.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Learn More · Sign-up Now

options
add reply
new poll

skinned by whowhatwhere of RCR

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.4746 seconds | Archive