InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.

Learn More · Register Now
Welcome to St Gabrielles. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Introduction
Welcome to St. Gabrielles Catholic Boarding School located in Bangor, Maine. At St. Gabrielles we promote a supportive and diverse atmosphere that encourages all of our young men to recognize their potential and to appreciate the qualities that make each of them unique.

The Staff

Chat Box

Quick Links

Season
Winter

February

Mardi Gras
February 12th

Valentine's Day
February 14th

Viktor Griffin
July 10th

Credits
Concept: Miki
Content: All members
Disclaimer: All characters, dates, events, and beliefs are completely fictional. Any similarities to actual events are completely coincidental. They do not represent the opinions, beliefs, or lifestyles of the pictured models nor of any of St. Gabrielles' affiliates.
Sidebar: Dana
Skin by: whowhatwhere of RCR, RPG-D, and CAUTION.

Pages: (2) 1 [2]  ( Go to first unread post )
add reply
new poll

MARRY, FUCK, THROW OFF A CLIFF., Starting the game a new.
Mr. Messian King
Posted: Sep 2 2010, 07:56 AM

The Token Jew

Group: Alumnus
Member No.: 257

MARRY;; Dorian Alchester. We could be the next Gilbert & Sullivan or Rogers & Hammerstein. And it would BLOW YOUR MIND.

FUCK;; Mateo Oliver. But not on top of my piano... well ok, maybe on top of the piano... And on the floor under the piano... And against the wall by the piano...

THROW OFF A CLIFF;; I'd say Jack Killganon but half this school would probably beat me to it. Ditto to Teller Nieves. GET A JOB.
Noah White
Posted: Nov 7 2010, 06:49 PM

Group: Senior
Member No.: 262

MARRY;; Marriage? Please. I'm Noah fucking White, thank you very much. I don't suggest marriage, they come to ME. ... but every time I do indulge in a little daydreaming, it always revolves around my gorgeous New Orleans hunk. Mm Ray Larking, you could make an honest boy out of me. <3

FUCK;; I guess I'd like to give Augustine a shot, just to see what that shits all about. And then after I was left unsatisfied and vaguely disappointed, I'd like to let Dr. Oliver help me 'work out' some problems on his couch. And out of curiosity's sake, I'd like to see what all the fuss is about with Mr. Vane. He must have a dick made out of solid gold to get THAT much attention from everyone...

THROW OFF A CLIFF;; GRAYSON. MCARDIE. But I'd like it if you survived the fall so that when you're laying there, broken and unable to move, and the wild animals start eating your flesh and fighting over your exposed internal organs you can be awake and aware of EVERY. SINGLE. agonizing moment. Unable to scream and with no one around to hear even if you could.
Santiago R. Villalobos
Posted: Jan 21 2011, 04:08 AM

Unregistered

MARRY;; .................joder. (really, who would want to marry a short, evil, Argentine stoner? Let's be realistic here......)

FUCK;; Please, why would I go stooping down the level of the rest of those fools? >> (secretly, he wouldn't mind offing Jack Killganon with all his nice piercings and then make him cry in pain)

THROW OFF A CLIFF;; NEIL. FUCKING. HALL. YOU HAD TO GO AND MESS UP MY LIFE AR%GTGF@TH#J#HG#HG%H%&*^HGWRF@#$RTFG%@!@@$#$#^% GET OUT OF MY HEAD (and when he does hurl Neil off that cliff, he will most likely jump after him <3)
Mr. Niels Stadler
Posted: Mar 6 2011, 06:03 PM

Group: Teacher
Member No.: 271

MARRY;; "I have given it some thought and have yet to find a willing candidate. However, I believe I might have found someone who could become agreeable given some time."

FUCK;; "Sindre. >3 ... and perhaps Mr. Vane... And it has been brought to my attention that Mr. Vanburen has been dreaming about me in class, I would like to put him out of his misery. -_-"

THROW OFF A CLIFF;; "Ich bleibe dabei, dass du ein Lügner bist wertlos. Beide von Ihnen. Bleiben Sie weit weg von mir, wenn du Wertes Ihres Lebens... >_>"
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

options
Pages: (2) 1 [2] 
add reply
new poll

skinned by whowhatwhere of RCR

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1880 seconds | Archive