Welcome to St. Gabrielles Catholic Boarding School located in Bangor, Maine. At St. Gabrielles we promote a supportive and diverse atmosphere that encourages all of our young men to recognize their potential and to appreciate the qualities that make each of them unique.
Content: All members
Disclaimer: All characters, dates, events, and beliefs are completely fictional. Any similarities to actual events are completely coincidental. They do not represent the opinions, beliefs, or lifestyles of the pictured models nor of any of St. Gabrielles' affiliates.
Skin by: whowhatwhere of RCR, RPG-D, and CAUTION.
Danni Evers, Fucks like a Star xxX
• Danni • Isaac • Evers •
• i seem to think i think i got a little situation•
so listen to me sister listen maybe you can help
• full name Daniel Isaac Evers (Like for-evers)
• nicknames Danni, alias Taylor Paris, Sunshine, Taddertot
• age 19 (He skipped a year of school)
• birthdate June 13, 1989
• sexuality Bisexual; though if you ask him, he’ll tell you he’s straight
• year Soup-er Senior
•i think i gave a lot of bobbles my consideration•
but not for me they always seem to be for someone else
• hair Blonde, left to lay on his forehead when he’s lazy, or spiked up into almost anime proportions on days he feels like looking good
• eyes Blue-grey
• height 5'10
• weight 129
• build Fairly slim, though he keeps his body in top shape; lean muscle more than anything
• personal style He goes from wearing lazy-clothes, sweat-pants and hoodies, to wearing somewhat well-planned but subtle clothes. He rarely wears anything drastic; he tends to lead toward preppy/designer
• face claim Richie Stringini
• i'm like a trash can holding all the information•
and every single time I'm in the field to be taught
Make-up and nail polish. Not on him, though.
‘Hitting the gym’
His girlfriend, Corrine
His girlfriend’s mouth
Making fun of people/ talking shit
Flipping off strangers
Cuddling; he’s very physical
Classes that waste his time
Being turned down
Having his flaws pointed out to him
Brendon Reuter; his ex-boyfriend
Leo Martinez; his director/boss
Puppets and dolls
People cracking their fingers/toes/necks/backs/anything
The guy from the Koolaid ads
Peanuts and bee stings; he’s allergic
Confident and suave; though he’s used to people coming after him
Is willing to do outrageous things and not afraid of getting in trouble
He can be thoughtful and empathetic
Tricks learned in the business
Absolutely no modesty (I don’t know if that counts as a strength or a weakness)
His random phobias
Finish his contract with Leo
Getting an STD. God only knows how possible it is
Brendon trying to win him back
He’s a porn star
• personality Danni is by no means a quiet person. He is unafraid of almost any social situation he’s thrown into, though he has a hyper critical view of everyone he meets. He’s not necessarily arbitrarily mean, but he notices flaws, and won’t fail to discuss them with someone else at a moment’s notice. He tends to most criticize people he is fond of, since he seems room for their perfection, and teases to try and bring out their best. This particular hyper-sensitive behavior, however, can either be found very amusing, or can tick people off. He’s been known to entertain groups by pointing out the tackiness of their clothes or hair to a ridiculous extent.
He comes off extremely confident and self-assured, though he doesn’t tend to force himself on people. He is used to people being drawn to him because of his good looks, so rarely will pursue someone’s attention if they aren’t offering it. He is also highly cynical; he hardly believes in true love or virtue. He has no faith in man kind but, seeing how many times he’s been screwed over, it makes sense that he would have a hard time believing in anyone.
Danni’s childhood was rough, to say the least, and he left it with several phobias that are actually rather severe. Though he tries not to react, many things still freak him out, despite his best efforts. The boy is very detached from most people; friendly toward most who don’t get on his nerves, but always somehow aloof and distant. He is very slow and hesitant to trust people. Even his girlfriend of nearly a year, and friend of several more, only knows a fraction of his life story. He thinks he is really hot shit and it's not entirely unfounded.
•i find myself just looking worthy of my best intentions •
ignoring any kinda pause i might receive at all
• mother Lena Evers, 40, animal trainer
• father Phillip Wendt, 46, Occupation and location unknown
• significant other Corrine (Diva) Atlanta, 17, cosmetologist
• pets None
• heritage All American boy; Some Italian to him on his father’s side, his mother is German, French, Irish, and Russian
• history Danni was born to Lena Evers after a rocky, long-term relationship with Phillip Wendt, the boy’s father. When Danni was two years old, however, his father and mother got into a fight, and eventually his father disappeared and never returned. Then it was from apartment to apartment for the young woman, who was only just over twenty when he was born, too embarrassed to find her parent’s views of her boyfriend to be correct to go home. That meant guy to guy, as well. They lived in a state of near poverty. But yet, somehow, Danni doesn’t remember his childhood with anger, though he blames his mother for his passive-aggressive behavior. As the beautiful blonde Lena tried to raise her son, she not only moved from place to place, but from man to man. She was a kind, loving woman, but tended to find herself in bad relationship after bad relationship. And she dealt with the abuse, but Danni was the one who heard her crying at night. Over time, he got used to that as ‘normal.’
Danni had to learn, switching from school to school, to be adaptive, to make new friends wherever he went. So the social graces came naturally to him, and the striking good looks that he’d gotten from his mother helped him win over any girl he wanted. He’d had his fair share of girlfriends by the time he was sixteen. Just before he turned seventeen, he’d met Brendon. Brendon was five years his senior, at 22, and was absolutely fascinating. They’d met through one of his mother’s flings, Brendon was the elder son of one of the men she dated. And Brendon had taken Danni under his wing, helped him through the problems of the moves. They became friends and, as things so often do, this became a romance.
Danni had never really considered his sexuality, and he supposed the realization that came with the stolen kisses and curious touches should have been alarming. He was distraught at first, but soon afterward came acceptance. They dated for awhile, and then money became an issue. Danni moved out to live with Brendon, not wanting to burden his mother and her new husband, a man other than Brendon’s dad. But money was tight. It was Brendon’s idea, the whole fiasco. That was when the amateur stuff had started. Homemade films with Brendon’s camera of the two of them together, uploaded as teasers to the internet. Then Brendon’s friends started recording or, eventually, being recorded. Danni was uncomfortable, but as he had so often before, Brendon smoothed over his doubts.
Eventually, Leo Martinez found their videos. He wanted Danni for his films; more professional ones sold for big money, he told the two boys. That was when Taylor Paris was born, the sex-hungry ‘twink’ that Danni had been made into. Danni was hardly legal when they’d started, but Taylor was supposedly eighteen. Everything should have been smooth sailing. Money was no longer a problem. But things never work that easily. He wanted more, more than getting fucked on camera by dozens of strangers. He was nearly nineteen when they’d had the argument; he’d wanted out, out, out. It lasted for a few months, Brendon getting worse and worse. Adding insult after insult, reducing Danni’s self-esteem in an attempt to keep him. But Brendon thought Danni was pressed under his thumb; he never thought he’d fight back. Temper’s rose and, in one violent flash, Brendon disappeared out of his life, along with any trace of faith he’d had left. One thing Danni remembers, from when Brendon left, is what he said during an arguement; "You'll never do anything, get anywhere without me. You're useless." Danni has been living life since then, hoping to make a change. He wants to prove Brendon wrong; to love life just as well without him.
Danni, left alone, and not wanting to go back to his mother, had arranged to go back to school at St. Gabrielle’s. That had been with the help of Leo, of course. And with the agreement that Danni would keep working for him. It was alright, though. Anything was better than actually living with Leo. Before St.Gabrielle’s, that’s where he’d been staying, and where he’d been reintroduced to Corrine, a girl he’d known during junior high and then lost track of. They became an item but, like everyone else other than Leo, she doesn’t know how or where he gets his money. She may have an idea, but... it’s nothing concrete.
•and if there's one little answer to this complication•
someone somewhere help me settle what is on my mind
• member title Fucks like a star
• anything else? NOPE.
• roleplay sample Everything written as Teddy
• and i got what i got all despite you•
and i get what i get just to spite you
• your name/alias Fable
• age NINE FRILLIONDY.
• timezone Central American
• experience 4-5 years.
• how did you find us? Neo.
• other characters Teddy Milan
• secret phraseUm. Lemur?
hanna made this application, and you didn't. don't even try to remove this credit line because that's just mean and i will come and hunt you down with a spork. colours i stole from colourlovers and the lyrics are from the ever gorgeous demi lovato, and her song get back from her album don't forget. so show the above some love! <33</div>
|Mr. Ian Duvalle
you know what to do, bby. character biographies, go post! =D