zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.

Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Welcome to Sleeptape Research. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Cracking the code of psychic abilities
abilify
Posted: Jan 28 2011, 04:06 PM

Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Psychic abilities are usually developed over time, but what if you can play play a list of affirmations at night to make you believe in your own psychic abilities?

SO believing is the main part in your abilities but there's also a small percent of practice and technique.

I spent a while on a psychic website and the techniques were mostly visual techniques and some auditory.
Most people have a hard time developing the auditory(intuition) sense of it.
The visual techniques had good success for most people tho

A good visual technique would be closing your eyes and visualizing a TV with Psychic TV on it and then visualizing yourself on it and then listening to your intuition and trying to look at the TV at the same time.
I actually made up this technique so all credits to me smile.gif

The First thing that comes to mind is a "psychic message" and if you think about it enough it will come true if you believe in the process that is smile.gif.

Some people have success with visualization while having the eyes open
So for example I would look at my TV and visualize Psychic TV on it and then picture myself on it and a thought will blatantly come to me I find the intuition is much stronger with the eyes open smile.gif

Some affirmations to help you with this technique

"My Intuition is developing"
"I now have a strong intuition"
"I visualize in great detail"
"I believe in the psychic process"
"I believe in the intuitive process"
"My psychic abilities are developing"

OR

"Every time I take vitamin b12 my intuition increases"
"Every time I take vitamin b12 I get a psychic message"
"Every time I take vitamin b12 my psychic abilities increase"

I will make better and longer lists of affirmations and scripts when people start this project. smile.gif

merridew
Posted: Mar 11 2011, 02:25 AM

Group: Members
Member No.: 2

Hello Alex

I just want to tell you if you could make me a Subliminal Audio for Mindcontrol...BUT

BUT...I have to send you the MP3 because my mother language is spanish...

right now I am bearly using Subliminal Studio...

which affirmations do you recommend me???

thank you
« Next Oldest | Psychic Abilties | Next Newest »
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
zIFBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
Learn More · Register Now

Topic Options

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0237 seconds · Archive