zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.

Learn More · Register Now
Welcome to Skyhighschoolrpg. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Shy High School RPG
WELCOME TO SKY HIGH SCHOOL RPG!
.News/Updates.

Photobucket

Febuary 25th, 2011
.Credits.

Topbar:
Lazy Bones
Skin: Yoda

Header by Cookie Monster @ TDA
.Featured Character.

Krysta O' Conner
Power: Telepathic
Year: Freshman

.Affiliates.

RPGCollection Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Questions and Answers
Principal Powers
Posted: Nov 25 2010, 01:55 AM

Comet Administrator
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 1

Anyone may post a question below. ONLY Administrators, Staff Members, and Hall Monitors may Answer questions. Unauthorized persons answering questions will be warned.

This thread is the place for questions and answers, but also suggestions should you have any.

FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS

How do I join
Simply register your character's name and set about to reading pinned topics. When you're ready, fill out the application form to be sorted into your user group.

What is your RPG's Plot?
I find that letting the RPG go where it will is much more fun than over-plotting everything.  Therefore our plot is vague.  The RPG takes place somewhere in time after the Commander and JetStream attended Sky High, and before Will Stronghold and the other main characters of the Disney film made their way there. 

What is God-Modding?
God modding is playing another, active, character without their express consent.  For example, you can write that you threw a hammer at Suzie's head, but you cannot write that you threw a hammer at Suzie's head and it hit her and she fell over dead.  You can throw the hammer, but after that it's up to Suzie to decide whether or not it hit her.  Members found god-modding will have their warn level increased.

How do I join a Team or Club?
Each is different.  Contact the Head or President of the one you are interested in for more information.

How do I become a HallMonitor?
HallMonitors on this board are chosen by the board admin. Please do not contact me to ask to become one - the status will be awarded as I see trustworthy and active members appearing.

Can I have multiple characters?
Yes. As long as you play them, you can have as many characters as you like.

What Perspective do we use here?
Third.  You are not your character.  For example, you would write 'Bobby hated gym class, so he decided to cut.' NOT 'I hate gym class, so I'm going to cut.'
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0223 seconds · Archive