1. All posts must be in paragraph form and be a minimum length of 100 words. You may, of course, include dialogue. Failure to conform to this rule will get you a warning. Too many warnings get you banned.
2. You may not god-mod a played character. God-modding is controlling the actions/thoughts/situations/appearance of any character not your own.
3. Attacking other members will not be tolerated. This can be done either via the PM, e-mail or board. You may not chase someone around flaming their posts or thwarting their every move. Attacking a member is different than having an in-character fight with another student.
4. While you may kill off your own character, you may not kill other people's characters.
5. Material on this board should adhere to a PG rating (the rating of the Sky High movie). The occasional foray into mild PG-13 will probably be overlooked, but don't push it. Language or graphic content that is seen to exceed this rating may be removed or censored by the board admin, Hall Monitors, and other staff. Depending on the objectionable content you could be warned or even banned.
6. Walking in on people is mean. Unless it follows with the story line, please try to avoid interupting people who seem to not want you around. The taglines CLOSED, OPEN, and PM TO JOIN may be used in the topic description as well as member's name to indicate the thread is for them. Please try to follow these indicators.
7. Collaboration. Working with other site members to move the plotline forward is permitted and encouraged. However, ploting the demise of other characters or taking the board over by combining your powers is not OK.
9. Mary-Sues and Gary-Stus. Try not to make your character too perfect. While we are playing with a Super-Hero world, your character should at least be grounded in reality.
10. Multiple Characters. Unlike many RP boards, you can have as many characters as you want as long as you play them and you don't try to take over the world.
11. Teams. You must play in all games and attend all practices. Bad behavior on the boards can result in the revocation of your position in much the same way it would at any school.
12. Clubs. The forming of clubs here is permitted under certain circumstances, but must be pre-approved by Principal Powers. She can be contacted by PM.
13. Hall Monitors on this board have moderator powers and are to be treated with respect. They are chosen by the board admin. Please do not contact me to ask to become a Hall Monitor - status will be awarded as I see trustworthy and active members appearing.
** This Rule List is Subject To Change at Any Time